• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Friends and Lovers Ch. 02

Friends and Lovers Ch. 02

About a week after my night of sex with my buddy Mark, he called to invite me over to dinner that night. My wife was out of town on business, and he and his wife wanted to keep me company. Mark hinted that what we had talked about that night could very well come true that night, and I had trouble concentrating on work for the rest of the day. Mark's wife April is an incredibly attractive woman, with big, plump tits, and a lush plump ass. She was a tall woman, somewhere close to 5'9", and big-boned. She and my own wife are great friends, but I know April knows how to keep a secret. I was curious to see her naked, and with a little luck, tonight would be that night.

I arrived at their house around 7:30, and April met me at the door. She was wearing a dress that hugged her figure, showing every plush curve, and a substantial amount of cleavage. More than I've ever seen her show, as a matter of fact.

"Eric! It's about time you got here. I'm starving, and we're just waiting for you. How ya been?"

"Good. Megan is out of town, again, and I was planning a night of macaroni and cheese when Mark called, so I'm more than happy to be here."

We laughed, and made our way to the dining room. Mark was there, wearing a shirt and a pair of slacks that hugged his tight butt in a way that made my dick twitch in my pants. He saw what I was looking at, and grinned. The three of us sat down to dinner, and over dinner, April sprang a shocker on me.

"So, Eric. Mark told me all about your little adventure the other night. I had no idea you were into men, as well. I've always known Mark went both ways, but I never suspected you did, too. Does Megan know?"

Once I could breathe, I saw that there was no malice or anger in April, just an honest curiosity, and perhaps a bit of arousal.

"Megan knows I've been with men in the past, but she doesn't know about the other night. I know she's open-minded, but I haven't really had a chance to talk to her at all to tell her about it. She's been on the road the last couple of weeks, trying to secure a couple of major accounts. When she comes home, I plan on telling her all about it."

April nodded, and I noticed that her nipples were poking out under that tight dress. I was right, she was aroused by the thought of Mark and I together. My cock started to swell a little at the thought, and I noticed that Mark was grinning from ear to ear.

"What exactly are you grinning at?"

He just shrugged.

"You should have seen the look on your face when April sprung that on you. I thought you were going to pop!" We all laughed, and the small amount of tension in the room faded. Mark and I helped April clean up from dinner, and then we took our drinks to the family room. I started to sit in the chair across from the couch, but April took my hand, and led me to the couch. She sat me down on one end, and sat between Mark and I. We chatted lightly, and gradually, I realized that April was stroking the inside of my leg as we talked. I shifted slightly, and saw that Mark was already tenting his slacks. I looked at April, and saw that her face was flushed, but she met my eyes willingly.

"Mark tells me that you're almost as well hung as he is. True or false?"

I smiled. "I think you might have to find that out for yourself."

She grinned, and I heard Mark snicker as well.

"I was thinking you'd never ask."

She reached up and cupped my cock in her hand, and smiled.

"That is a big cock under there. I think you should free it before it blows a hole in those pants. You too, Mark. Both of you need to strip for me, now."

I smiled, and Mark and I stood up. Without a word, Mark came to me and kissed me, unbuttoning my shirt as he went. I did the same for him, and we quickly had each other naked and rock hard. I broke the kiss to look at Amber, and she was rubbing her big tits through her dress. She saw me looking, and smiled.

"My turn, boys. Undress me, now."

She stood, and slipped into my arms. Our lips met, and she stroked my cock as her husband unzipped her dress. She shrugged out of it, and to my delight, she was naked underneath. Her body was everything I had imagined it would be, plush and full in all the right places. Whereas my wife chose not to shave, preferring to be as nature intended, April was totally shaven. Her clitoris was already swollen, a sure sign of just how aroused she was. Without a second's hesitation, she dropped to her knees and took my cock into her willing mouth. Mark moved next to me, and April took turns working both of our cocks over.

"I thought you were going to wait for me?"

Mark and I had our backs to the door, so neither of us had seen that Megan had slipped into the room. I turned to find my lovely wife standing before us, hands on her hips. I would have believed she was upset, except for the fact that she was as naked as we were. Her dark hair shone in the light of the room, and I could see the love and lust in her eyes.

"Well? Just couldn't wait, could you, April? Had to try to keep the boys all to yourself. Good thing for me I got here when I did, otherwise the boys would be worn out before I got to them, and then I would have had to take it out of your tasty behind."

I guess I was close to falling over, because Megan quickly moved to my side and guided me to the couch.

"I'm sorry, lover. April and I cooked this up when she let it slip that you and Mark had fucked last week. I wasn't happy to hear that you were playing around, even if it was with Mark, but after April explained the circumstances, and told me just how well built Mark is, I agreed right away to this. Besides, it's not like April and I haven't been fooling around on the side now and then either."

She blushed when she said this, and I saw Mark give his wife an incredulous look. Apparently, this was a surprise to him as well.

"The most important thing is, now that we're all together, there is to be no more sneaking around. Within the confines of our little group, nothing is to be off-limits. If I want to come over here and suck Mark's lovely cock..." she reached over and did just that, causing Mark to groan in appreciation. "I can. If I want to come over and suck on April's big beautiful breasts..." doing exactly that, making her shudder, "I can. And so can you, and Mark and April can come join us whenever they would like."

I started to say something, but Megan forestalled this by taking my cock into her mouth again, and April moved to feed her breasts to me. I took the opportunity offered to me and greedily suckled at the those big tits. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Mark drop to his knees behind Megan, and simply bury his cock deep inside of her. Megan instantly shuddered, as the combined feeling of a cock in her pussy, and one in her mouth brought her to an instant powerful orgasm. I saw the look on Mark's face, and grinned. When Megan comes, she clenches her pussy muscles for all she's worth. He was in for quite a ride.

April moved up and presented her pretty little snatch to me, and as a gentleman, it was my duty to treat it right. I gently ran my tongue along the edge of her clit, and was awarded with a gush of her tasty juices. I lapped those up as best I could, and continued to lick and suck on her pussy. April shuddered and moaned her way through an orgasm while I worked, which caused more of her juices to flow. Megan continued to suck my cock, and I could feel that Mark was still plowing her tight snatch, by the way Megan jerked every so often.

All at once, April climbed off of me, and moved Megan away from my cock. With a big grin, she impaled herself on my hard cock, and gasped as I filled her pussy. She rode me like a pro, her big tits flapping and bouncing with each and every thrust. Megan moved to the couch next to me, and Mark quickly put his cock back inside of her, and I watched as she shuddered with each thrust of Mark's cock. Megan was pinching and pulling on her nipples, and April reached over to give her a hand. The sight of my wife being fucked by my best friend while being manhandled by his wife was too much for me, and with a huge thrust, I filled April with my seed. She clamped down, not wanting any of it to go to waste, and bent down to kiss me as I shot off. Mark was close himself, and Megan pushed him away to take his load in her mouth. She wrapped her lips around his cock, and milked Mark to an immense orgasm of his own. I saw his legs go weak as he came, and my wife sucked down every tasty drop.

Mark sat down shakily in the chair across from us, and looked at us with a grin. Megan was sweat covered, and her pussy hair was matted and damp form her own orgasms. My cock was covered with a mixture of my own juices, and April's sweet nectar, and April was dripping with sweat from her exertions.

"Wow. That was a good time. We'll have to do this a lot."

Mark laughed as he said it, and the rest of us agreed quickly. Megan leaned over and kissed me.

"Surprised?"

I nodded, not quite trusting myself to speak. She simply kissed me again, and sat up to do the same to April. She then got up and went to kiss Mark, as well.

"That camping trip we've been planning takes on a whole new sense of adventure, now doesn't it?"

We all laughed, and then Mark made the suggestion that we all hit the Jacuzzi. Naked, we made our way to their backyard. On the way out, I asked Mark a question.

"Won't the neighbors be able to see into the backyard?"

"Are you kidding? I put a lot of time and effort to make sure that no one can see into the backyard at all. If someone manages to see in, they're really making an effort, and who am I to deny them a show?"

Mark and I laughed, and joined the ladies in the spa. Megan and April were already locked into a passionate embrace, and Mark and I looked at each other, and smiled. He reached for me, and I stepped into his arms willingly. As we kissed, I felt his hand seeking out my now growing cock, and I reached for his as well. He was already rock hard, and I marveled at his powers of recuperation. He sat on the edge of the spa, and I lowered myself into the water between his legs, taking his cock into my mouth once again. Mark groaned, and I smiled. Megan had climbed out and sat next to Mark, and the two of them kissed and April and I went to work on our respective spouses. April ran her tongue through the dense mat of pubic hair, and found Megan's hard clit, making her shudder in delight. I teased and nibbled on the head of Mark's magnificent cock, and got a long moan of lust for my efforts.

I backed away from Mark, and turned to bend over the far side of the spa. He took the hint right away, and came over to lick my tender asshole. I shuddered as his expert tongue made contact, and he left a large deposit of saliva as he prepared to impale me on his hard cock. I groaned as the head of his long cock slipped past the rim of my ass, and shuddered as he slowly filled me with his cock. As I became more comfortable, he began to thrust in and out, all the while holding tight to my ass cheeks. I relaxed, and let him have his way with me.

The girls were still going at it, but they had switched positions. April was now sitting on the edge of the spa next to me, and my wife was eating her shaven pussy like her life depended on it. I reached over and caressed Megan's head as she went at it, and Mark fondled his wife's tits while he fucked me. I clenched my ass muscles around his cock, and he groaned at the added pressure I was giving him. April moaned her way through another orgasm, and Mark was quickly moving into the short strokes.

"I'm gonna come, Eric. I'm gonna come..."

I pushed him off and spun around to take his load in my mouth. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the girls watching me suck his cock, but I didn't care in the slightest. I wanted his seed in my mouth, and I quickly got my wish. Mark grunted, then shot a nice load right into my waiting mouth. I swallowed every bit, and milked him dry before letting him flop back into the spa, spent. My own cock was rock hard, and I knew it wouldn't be long before I shot my own load, so I moved behind Megan, and buried myself in her hairy snatch. She cried out as I filled her up, and April held her tight as I fucked her. Before long, Megan was coming, and I came with her. I shot my own seed into my beautiful wife's hairy pussy, and we all settled down into the spa, spent for the moment.

Eventually, the spa got a little too hot for us, and we made our way inside. Megan and I got dressed, and at the door, the four of us exchanged kisses. As we made our way to our cars, Megan took my hand.

"I can't wait to go camping!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Friends and Lovers Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 180 milliseconds