• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Matinee Idol

The Matinee Idol

My name is Travis Johnson. I am a young Black man living in Boston. I attend Emerson College. I am studying Business Administration there. I lead the kind of life that many people envy. I've got a full scholarship to college. I live in the dorms and I'm rather popular with the ladies at school. I can't blame them for liking me. With my six-foot-two and two hundred and twenty pounds of caramel-colored African American stud, I tend to get a lot of attention.

Currently, I'm on the football team and we've had a good season. Ten victories in a row. Not bad, huh? I hope we make it to the division championships this year. Everybody loves a winner. People on campus just seem to love me. I'm nice to everybody, opening doors for both ladies and gentlemen and also taking time to make small talk with a lot of the people. Not just fake stuff. I talk about real stuff too. Also, I work hard and maintain a grade point average of well over three. That's quite an accomplishment. Between my magnetic personality, good looks and academic and athletic successes, could you believe that people started calling me the Matinee Idol? In case you didn't know, the Matinee Idol is someone who is adored obsessively. I get that a lot.

On campus, I had girls all over the place throwing themselves at me. Heck, sometimes I had guys liking me too. I've got a little secret to confess. I love the attention. I don't care who I get it from. One of the female professors started paying special attention to me. A woman named Adrienne Luther. She was tall and slender, with light bronze skin and short black hair. Her eyes were a pale green. Adrienne Luther was an attractive woman. She was also one of the psychology professors. Her husband, Louis Luther was a tall, good-looking blond guy in his forties. He was the head coach for the men's basketball team. He was an okay guy, though I didn't know him very well. Adrienne Luther let me know discreetly that she was interested in me. I was flattered but I wasn't really interested. I had my eye on a pretty boy named Michael River.

Michael was this guy whom I simply couldn't help noticing. He was tall and slender, golden-skinned and brown-eyed. He was simply beautiful. Like me, he was very popular with the ladies. He was the star of the men's gymnastics team. Most people don't consider men's gymnastics to be a real sport. I didn't either but I was very interested in Michael. He was simply beautiful. I also noticed that he didn't have a girlfriend. He was also a bit of a puzzle. We went to the same high school and even though we didn't run in the same circles, I knew who he was. Michael used to be on the men's wrestling team. He brought home the gold medal for winning first place in the state wrestling championship during his junior year. He was a five-foot-ten, 120-pound guy who had won titles three years in a row. During his senior year, he shocked the whole school by joining the girl's gymnastics team and leading them to the state competition. He won himself a scholarship in gymnastics. This was truly shocking.

Another thing that made Michael River different was the fact that he was very open about his sexuality. Back in high school, he dated this girl named Cindy. She was a gorgeous, blond-haired, blue-eyed babe. During his senior year, Michael broke up with Cindy and started hanging out with the kids from the Gay Straight Alliance. I couldn't believe it! A star athlete and state champion hanging out with the queer kids! When questioned about it, Michael was vague at first then he kissed a guy named Paul in public. That's when the whole school found out that Michael River was gay. He didn't even hide it. He told the whole high school that he swung the other way. He lost some friends that way. He was so strong and brave that he simply didn't care. I admired him for that. I was also freaked out by the whole thing.

By now, you've probably guessed that I am not straight. I am a sexually flexible kind of man but I prefer women. I sleep with a lot of women, as many of them as I can. I'm a player. Sometimes, I get the urge to be with a dude. I don't know why. Sometimes, I indulge that urge and sometimes I don't. I don't consider myself gay or bisexual. I simply possess sexual flexibility. I don't go on dates with men. I don't kiss men. I simply fuck them. And then I leave them. It's that simple. I didn't want anyone to discover my business. I don't even want to think about what people on campus would say if they knew that I did what I did. I'd go from Matinee Idol to social pariah in seconds.

One thing I had come to discover is that women were a lot more dangerous than men. For this reason, I don't cross too many women, unless they really deserve it and I've got no choice. Adrienne was pursuing me and I decided to give the girl what she wanted. So, one evening, I went to her place. Surprise, surprise, her husband wasn't there. She greeted me, wearing nothing but a bra and panties. I knew where this was going. I smiled and went in.

As soon as I walked in, I found out how much of a freak the woman was. She pushed me onto her couch and began unbuttoning my shirt. I smiled and let her do her thing. Soon I was stripped to my boxers. Adrienne stood before me, and unhooked her bra, freeing her full and firm-looking breasts. I grinned and nodded appreciatively. She dropped them panties on the floor and stood naked before me. I looked at her appraisingly. She looked good. She turned around, showing me her butt. Yes, this white woman had a booty. Rare but true. I wanted some of that. Adrienne was looking at me the way a hungry man looks at fast food. She wanted some of the beef and you know I was glad to give it to her.

I removed my navy blue boxers and sat naked on the couch. I held my cock in my hand and slowly moved my hand up and down on it. Adrienne licked her lips and knelt before me, taking my member in her hand. She pumped her hand up and down on it and caressed my balls before taking the head of my cock into her mouth. She began to suck my cock, taking it in a little bit at a time. She took most of my eight inches into her mouth. I looked at her as she sucked me. I have always loved looking at a woman when she sucked my dick. Something so erotic about it. She worked me up good. It wasn't long before I gave it up and came. Surprisingly, she drank my seed. I liked that.

Next, we got ready for the main thing. I put on a condom and joined Adrienne in the kitchen for a little action. I found her on the table, her back leaning against the wall and her legs spread. I took her like this, sliding my cock into her pussy in one firm thrust. Adrienne grinned when I began to fuck her. Man, you can never know all the sides to a woman's nature. There's a freak in every woman. There's a bitch in there too. Adrienne, the prim and proper academic and scholar started cussing up a storm that would make any ho in the subway blush. Oh, yeah, I kid you not! I gave it to her good and hard, just the way she asked for it. I fucked her good, slamming my dick into that pussy. Oh, yeah. It was good pussy too. Tight, in spite of her age. I got my rocks off half an hour later, our screams filling the place. I'm sure the neighbors must have been shocked. I didn't care. A little while later, I left. Booty call over. Time to head home.

When I got home, I had a surprise waiting for me. A message from Robert. Oh, man, I had completely forgotten about Robert Saint Hill. Robert is this dude whom I occasionally hook up with. He works as an actor for Men of Ra, a porn company that makes gay and bisexual porn movies. He's a tall, good-looking Black man who leads the kind of life I often envy. He makes a lot of money for doing something he loves. Fucking people. He does very well for himself. I met him at a football game a while ago. We went out to dinner and some beers and the next thing I knew, we were both drunk and in his bed. Yes, Robert and I slept together. We've repeated the experience a few times and it's usually good. Robert is discrete and a great lover. He's bisexual and out. Being closeted works great for me.

Robert was telling me that he was coming to visit me tomorrow. I smiled at that. I couldn't wait. Robert was a six-foot-six, jet-black stud with a muscular body and a twelve-inch dick. Yes, you read right. I couldn't wait to see him again. The next day, I went to pick him up at the airport. He was flying in from New York. We shook hands and then I drove him back to my place. He told me he was going to be in town only for a few days. I didn't really care. All I wanted was to get him in my dorm and get some of that fine body of his. You know, he didn't disappoint me!

As soon as we got inside, we started kissing. Man, sex with women is great but sex with men is so much more intense. Ask any bi guy in the world. What I liked about Robert was that he was very aggressive. The dude basically ripped my clothes off but I didn't care. He threw my naked ass on the bed and wrapped those sexy lips of his around my member. He sucked me until I was hard as steel and sucked on my balls too. When I came, he drank my seed. I screamed in pleasure. When the fantastic sensation faded, I was ready to return the favor. I took Robert's giant dick into my mouth and began sucking him. Robert grabbed my neck and drove me down on his cock. His massive prick was lodged in my mouth and I almost gagged on it. He thrust into my mouth until he came, then he made me drink it. I don't usually do this with my male lovers but Robert was not the sort of man you said no too. Trust me on that.

A little while after I finished servicing him, he was ready to give me the treatment. He made me roll on my back and spread my butt cheeks. He stuck his thick finger into my asshole and moved it around. I grimaced. Usually, I am a top with men but the first time I saw Robert's dick, I knew I wanted to feel him inside me. I've craved it ever since. Robert knew this and it gave him power over me. Something about a dick says power and this guy had a lot of power. He grabbed some lube and eased it into my anus, then he put on a condom and pressed the head of his cock against my back door.

Let me tell you something about Robert Saint Hill's dick. It's twelve inches of uncircumcised black monster cock supported by balls the size of apples. It's made a lot of people scream. Robert has done a lot of porn movies, both gay and straight. I've seen that big dick of his slide into the mouths, pussies and assholes of women of all color. I don't care how tough a bitch thinks she is, twelve inches of cock up her ass will make her sing. I've also seen that dick of his ram into the assholes of other Black men and sometimes white and Latin men. Robert is a well-known porn star.

The dude slid his manhood into me, and that's when I lost track of everything. His huge dick felt like a truck up my ass. It was tearing me in half. Thankfully, he was gentle at first. He began to ram into me, thrusting into me with all of his passion. I couldn't scream. I couldn't move my lips. My eyes were bulging and I couldn't scream as twelve inches of black cock slammed into my asshole. I stroked my cock while he pounded me. He fucked me, hard. I was in pain. I was being pleasured. I was abased. I was his bitch. His own personal bitch. And I was loving every minute of it. He fucked me like this for another half hour before he came and pulled out of me.

The next day, when I woke up, Robert was gone. I felt sore from the fucking I received and knew that sitting down wasn't going to be easy for the next couple of days. I had another game to go to and campus was buzzing with excitement. I went back to my classes and also attended practice with my guys. While coming back from practice, I saw Michael River walking around with a pretty girl and a tall, good-looking guy. Michael and the guy were holding hands. They looked so good together. For a moment, Michael looked at me and smiled. I nodded at him, then walked away. In many ways, this guy disturbed me. He was out of the closet. He walked around with his boyfriend, unafraid and proud. I envied him. I also knew that the world wasn't ready for non-heterosexual male athletes, especially in football. I had to hide what I was from the world, or else face dreadful consequences.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Matinee Idol

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds