• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Wil He...Ever?

Wil He...Ever?

It's strange when I realize that the darkness isn't quite black. It's really more of a dark red ochre, with the occasional bright spot revealing itself. I open my eyes but can tell no difference, for they are covered with the thick black scarf given to me by my lover on Christmas Day, 2002.

I've had plenty of opportunity to ponder this darkness, as I've been ordered into this position before. Although he usually makes his appearance by now. It's tiring being so aroused for so long. There's a dull ache in my groin. But I feel as though my very pores are opening to him. Ready to receive him.

It is dark. Around midnight.

I'm anxious, with a very familiar but unsettling desire swirling like flaming butterflies in my lower belly. I can feel my yearning for him in my throat, my cunt, my ass. The longer I am in waiting, the more pliable I become.

He knows this.

Though I am grateful for the pillow which my lover allows me to place under my hard knees, my lower back aches and there is an even more acute throbbing in the lips of my pussy. My clitoris is erect and out of its hood.

I'm not allowed to touch myself. My hands are clasped obediently behind me, resting across the two dimples, just above my heart-shaped ass.

I am fully clothed. Hair up and in a bun. High heels. Stockings. No brassiere, leaving my erect nipples to occasionally rub lightly across the thin material of my dress.

My mouth is so very dry.

I must keep it open to allow the possible but improbable entrance by my lover, once he arrives. Though I know that as soon as I hear his key in the lock, my mouth will water for him, matching the wetness of my nether lips. I can feel that I am already dripping down my left thigh.

I adore him so. I adore how he takes me.

Early in our relationship I made the mistake of telling him my darkest, most intense fantasy. He tells me I must earn the right to have it fulfilled. I have done everything he's asked of me. Bared myself to strangers. Masturbated in public. Each time with my cell phone pressed tightly against my ear, hearing his masculine voice guiding me through it.

I always come very hard with him. So hard, that I can't remember ever coming with anyone else. I lose control around him. He whispers in my ear and I am gone. No "me" left. I just turn into a pool of desire. I can't help myself. Sometimes I wish I could.

He's taken me every way but the way I most long to be taken. Knowing this, he draws my desire out into oblivion. White noise. Static. And this is how he has his way with me. The expectation, the hope that he will someday do it, keeps me forever on an ever faster roller-coaster ride of need.

He's come so close it makes me crazy. He teases me. Forces me to my knees. Puts the satiny head of his beautiful cock against my lips, salty precum wetting my appetite. Tells me to close my eyes and open my mouth. Then he turns me over and takes me from behind so roughly, that I forget my name.

I love him.

And part of me hopes that he never gives me what I really want, because somehow I fear it would be the end of us.

My neck is stiff and tired. And as I roll it around slowly to relieve the tension, I remember the feeling of his long fingers wrapped tightly around it, stifling me as he fucked me like a piston. He would climb on top of me in the middle of the night, tear my panties away from my sex, wet his prick with his hand and shove it deep inside me over and over until he came, whispering my name into my ear. Then as I fully awakened, he would move his mouth down between my thighs, push them wide apart and kiss my pussy very lightly. He would make me beg him to put his tongue in me. Then he would clamp his lips tightly around my mons, run the thick length of his tongue slowly up my slit and then flick the end of his long muscle like butterfly wings against the tip of my excited little cock.

Thirty seconds later, I'm whispering his name, then screaming it, hips bucking as I come hard onto his hungry mouth. And I'm barely awake.

God, I love him.

I feel a cramp beginning in my little toe, as I hear a car coming into the driveway. My nipples are like little rocks at the ends of my breasts. My entire body yearns for his touch. Needs his entry. His command. My chest begins heaving as I prepare myself for his arrival. I can't hold a thought in my head when he's near. Blank. Wet. Heavy breathing. Seeing stars. Afraid.

Yes, afraid.

I'm on my knees, only six feet from my front door. I've locked it in case my mother decided to visit. No telling where she'd put me away if she found me this way. I can't breathe now. Keeps catching in my throat. I'm feeling a little faint, but there's no time to put my head between my legs (I prefer his there anyway).

Footsteps. Key in the lock. Martini waiting on a stool by the door. Hinges creaking. Footsteps inside. The low breathing of a virile man. I hear him take a sip. Hear him chewing on the olive. My pussy is engorged. A sharp pain in my lower back, but even that feels good right now.

Soon he'll be inside of me........somewhere inside.

I hear him move closer. I can feel the heat from his body. My mind goes numb. I am gone. Only my need remains. Seconds, and then minutes pass. I'm delirious with wanting. I lean my head forward to see how close he is. My lower lip touches cloth, but he pulls away. I lean more, he pulls further, and I nearly lose my balance. He chuckles. I hate it when he chuckles.

He knows this.

A low groan moves up my throat, as I tilt my head back, showing him that I am ready.......willing. Before he can tell me to beg, I'm already pleading, but in a whisper, "please, Master, please." I feel the soft skin of his palm graze my cheek and I lean my face into it. Tears form in my eyes and I heave a huge sigh of relief. I am home. His touch brings me home. Makes my need real.

His hand moves so slowly back until his fingertips tickle my ear, and still moving back until his fingers tangle in my hair, and back, back until his palm cups the back of my head gently, then more and more firmly, all the while I hear his other hand unzipping his pants. I feel the soft material against my lips, and then the soft head of his cock resting against my bottom lip, but throbbing up and off of it gently, to the beat of his heart. This is as far as he's ever gone. As much of himself he's ever given me there.

My heart races with cautious hope, but I really expect him to pull his hardness away, pick me up and put me over the arm of some chair and fuck me absolutely silly. I open my mouth fully anyway, knowing it will be dashed away, as it has been so many times before. His cock still poised against my lower lip, he bends forward and whispers my name, "Summer" as he pushes it forward against my teeth. My mouth yields and opens, and he enters me slowly there. Still I know he will pull away, leaving me wanting him more than ever. I try to lick the head as it appears to my tongue, but instead of withdrawing, he pushes forward hard and it slides quickly to the back of my mouth.

My breath stops completely, but not because it is blocked. It stops because he is finally giving me what I most want. I am in heaven. His lovely cock in the back of my throat. Further he pushes until he leaves my breathing no choice. His hand tightens in my hair, pushing against the back of my head, pulling my mouth and throat fully onto him. He enters me there. Penetrates the very last opening on my submitting body. Giving me what I've wanted for years.

He moves the blindfold slowly up onto my forehead, and tears flow out of my eyes and down into my hair and onto his hand, as he starts to fuck my tender throat. Putting the head deep in me and pulling it slowly out again. It feels better than I had hoped. I feel filled. Filled by his love. By his wonderful cock. I look into his deep brown eyes, and he into mine, as he moves yet deeper.

My mind is gone. I am now only heart and throat. Mouth and cunt. Nipples and flesh. Hair and climaxes. I am his, and I await his violation, his seed. I await his completing me. Completing us. My tongue moves on the underside of him, as my eyes worship his. As I love him with my tight throat. I feel his hips surge forward and quiver, sending him yet deeper. I hear his knees buckle, and he reaches forward with his free hand to brace against the wall. My head rests in his strong hand and his balls rest on my chin as he jerks against my face, one, two, three times, looking deeply into my crying eyes, as he sends his warm come deep into my gullet, into my belly. My own thighs clench together, trapping my clitoris tightly, sending me into my own deep deep orgasm, my hips bucking slightly as his thick and luscious liquid drenches me.................fills me. Satiates me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Wil He...Ever?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 353 milliseconds