• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Being Neighborly

Being Neighborly

"Monday mornings are the worst!" Lisa thought to herself as she struggled out from under the weight of her German shepherd, Salty, whose loving kisses has just woken her.

She had just moved in to a new house of her own. At 29 she was finally getting a taste of freedom. She had moved straight from her parent's house to a house with her husband and after the divorce he had gotten the house.

Lisa got out of bed, grabbed her robe and slid it over her nightshirt. Salty was already heading toward the door. She grabbed his leash and opened the slider while attaching the leash to his collar. Then she slid the slider closed behind her.

The morning was a little chilly and the grass was wet with dew under her feet. She ran on tiptoes to the runner and attached the leash. The cold air had found its way under her robe and up her night shirt, so she quickly ran back to the door, more than ready for her morning coffee. She grabbed the slider handle and gave it a yank. It seemed stuck. She pulled it again. Damn, it shouldn't be locked she thought to herself. But pull as she could, the door wouldn't budge.

Looking around she quickly realized her situation. She ran through all the doors in her head to think if by chance one of them might be opened, or even a window. The first thing that came to mind was maybe the garage side door was open. She hadn't really used it but maybe it was unlocked. Plus it was on the side of the house, and in her current state of dress nothing in the front of the house seemed like a good idea.

She pulled her robe tighter around her as she headed around the side of the house. The door itself was old, had a glass panel, and a knob that seemed barely attached. She gripped the knob and pushed. It was locked. She twisted and put her shoulder into it hoping to pop the lock. The lock held. This time she jumped against it a little bit.

She turned around, frustrated at her inability to get inside. That's when she noticed the elderly man next door eating at his kitchen table. He was staring down at his paper. She quickly slid around the side of the house.

Had he seen her? She was just being silly. She was wearing a robe though it didn't cover as much as she would like it was still respectable. For some reason the thought of him seeing her excited her a little. After all she was in pretty good shape and when she met him last week she had found out he was a widower. It probably did him some good if he did get a glimpse.

"Maybe I should give him a show?" she thought.

Then she laughed at herself for even having that thought. Now though she realized her heart was racing with excitement at the thought. Would he even notice?

She slipped back around the corner and casually walked along the side of the garage in front of the window. She watched him out of the corner of her eye. He didn't even seem to notice! She stopped half way and bent down to pick up one of Salty's toys, making a face like she was disgusted it was left on the lawn. As she bent over she let her hand fall away from her robe letting it fall open a little.

She waited a second before making an "attempt" at modesty and pulling it back closed. With a sideways glance she noticed she had won out over the morning's headlines. He was now looking at her, however he was still holding up the paper, probably thinking to look back at it if she looked over.

Her breathing was getting deeper and he body was tingling with excitement. "Gosh old girl I guess it's been a while if flashing the old man next door gets you hot, " she laughed to herself.

She noticed a toy right over by the side of the house in the bushes. With a slight grin to herself she walked over, tuned her full back to him and bent over from the waist, pulling on her robe a little so it rode up on her backside exposing her panty covered rear end to him. She straightened up and turned around slowly.

Her heart was pounding; she could feel the dew covered grass cold on her feet. Everything seemed more intense. The paper was starting to droop with inattention in his hands.

"What else could I do? "the thought screamed in her mind.

She noticed the hanging plants of her front porch. Could she head to the front corner of the house? Could he still see? People would be able to see her from the street. Did she care? No one was really out at this time of morning. She hadn't seen or heard a car since she had been out.

She walked over to the garden hose and turned it on. She made a casual, if not too effective, show of watering the side plants. Then she went around the corner and walked up on the porch. She raised the hose to the plant. Unfortunately the hose was on a little higher than she had meant and water began splashing her and tilting the plant throwing dirt all over her. She lifted her other hand, releasing her robe ,which fell open just as the plant swung back. The water from the hose bounced off the plastic planter and soaked the front of her night shirt. Surprised by suddenly being soaked she quickly lowered the hose. "

"Well you were trying to give him a show. I guess he got one old girl." She chided herself. Of course it was more like the Bozo the clown show than an erotic thriller. Laughing at her own silliness and wet and a little cold, she turned off the hose. She turned to get a glance at the window. He was still watching.

However, she decided she was done for the day. She grabbed the handle of the garage door and turned. "Damn!" she had forgotten that she had been locked out in the first place. She looked back at the window thinking of asking him for help.

"Of course," she thought"shows over so he's gone". The seat at the table was empty and the paper was lying on the table. "Probably had to take care of himself," she thought with a smirk. She then decided to check the front door.

As she started, to walk to the front of the house she noticed movement to her left. She turned. It was the old man. He was coming over.

Suddenly, she was embarrassed. It was one thing to flash from a distance but now she was going to have to talk to him. This was no longer her little fantasy. Was he going to be angry at her? Was he judging her? She really hadn't done anything wrong. He had a rather stern look on his face. She stopped, pulled her wet robe as tight as she could and tried to take on a neighborly air.

"Good morning." she tried with a smile. She waited what seemed like hours for his response.

As he got closer he looked up and smiled a sweet old man smile and said "Hello there neighbor. Havin' some trouble?"

She smiled back, feeling a little vulnerable about her situation she replied, "Yeah I kind of locked myself out. "

The old man looked at her, seeming to be taking her all in, and said "This old garage door will give if you give it a hard enough push. Frank, who use to own this house, was always saying he needed to fix it, but of course never got to it before it sold."

"Great," she smiled "Anything else on my house he didn't get to?" They both laughed a nervous laugh.

The old man went to the door turned the handle and put a shoulder into it. She was king of worried he was going to hurt himself. The door didn't budge. He tried again.

"Uhgh I know it will give I just need to give it a little ..." he tried gain.

"Here let's both try." she said as she lined up next to him at the door.

He still had his hand on the knob and she realized that she had gotten in front of him so that basically he had his arm around her and her backside was pressed up against him. There was an awkward moment. He didn't seem to be pulling back at all; in fact he seemed to be pressing against her a little. He was warm and she was starting to chill so it felt good. At this point she was starting to get excited again. Here she was in her night shirt and her robe with this old man pressed up against her.

"Ready, on three", he said finally. "One, two, THREE!"

They both pushed against the door. The door gave all at once and they both lost their balance tumbling into the garage. She slammed hard into the hood over her car and he landed on top of her against it.

There was another awkward moment and he now was facing her, on top of her, in the dark garage with only the light from the door way. He didn't get off her as she expected. Instead, he was just looking at her with his body still pressed against hers.

Then she did something crazy. She kissed him. She didn't know why she just did. He kissed her back. His hand started running greedily over her body, finding their way to push her robe off of her shoulders. Then down to the hem of her shirt. Next they were on her skin, finally under her shirt pulling it over her head.

Did she want this? She just kept kissing and helped pull her shirt over her head. There she was in only her panties with this strange old man pressed against her. His hands now ran across her exposed breasts.

He grabbed her shoulders and pushed her onto the hood of the car. She unbuttoned his pants clumsily, taking way more time than she wanted to. His hand slipped over her rear and under her underwear pushing them to the ground. His pants here finally down, she began stroking him. Her roughly grabbed her by the shoulders, flipped her around and pushed her down on the hood of the car. The metal of the hood was cold against her breasts. It took him a few times to get it but this only heightened her anticipation. Finally in he was pounding into her. He was surprisingly rough and aggressive.

Did she want this? She didn't care and she felt wave after wave of orgasm pass over her. Just in time it seems as he pulled out and came over the garage floor. She stood up now leaning back against the car. She reached out to kiss him, but he just hugged her.

"Thanks." she struggled to get out.

"Thank you!" He said as he pulled up his pants. He looked her up and down for a moment, reached to touch her breast and then sheepishly slid out the door. There she was leaning against her car, naked. She had just gotten it on with the old man next door. She definitely needed to get out more.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Being Neighborly

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds