• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Casino Hooker

Casino Hooker

How lucky can an ordinary guy like me be? That's what I kept asking myself as I saw a few heads turning to watch me playfully caress the magnificent ass of this sexy hooker sitting next to me at the bar in a nightclub called Cuba Libre, in the Tropicana Casino in Atlantic City. But, even better, what they didn't know is that she was my wife.

It all started when my wife told me she was feeling ignored. She was right. I was ignoring her because I felt that I had been ignored too. We had gotten into a rut after 20 years together. So we set about recovering the fire that had made for a great marriage. To get things going, she gave me a book of coupons that I could redeem for different bedroom treats and activities.

I had been feeling really old lately as the end of another year approached. As I looked back at my life I found real meaning Mark Twain's words, "It's not the things you've done that you regret on your death bed it's the things you didn't do that can't be reconciled." So I told her that I had this idea that I wanted to play a little fantasy game one night. That's the sort of thing we used to do once in a while to spice up our sex life. Not that our sex life was bad, but just to make things interesting. It had been a long time since we had played around and so I was really ready.

I suggested that I'd like to redeem the "date with a hooker" coupon. "You see" I told her, "I've been a very straight-laced guy all my life. I've never once picked up a working girl for a night of meaningless sex." So my idea was that she would be my hooker. You know the type of girl I'm talking about; arm candy that draws attention to you just by being there by your side. Heels are high and morals are low; a whole lot of makeup and very little underwear; high hemlines and low-cut blouses. A good-times girl who has a lot experience and very little inhibition. A flirtatious slut who looks like she will do anything you want if the price is right. After all, even though my wife is fifty-three years old, I'll bet she could still make a good living as a hooker if she wanted to because she has the looks and body to turn guys on.

She is only five foot two, with small firm breasts that still don't need any help pointing up and out. She has a couple of extra pounds in her tummy but she still has a narrow waist. Her skin is still taut and that little bit of tummy actually looks quite attractive to me. She has a great well-shaped ass that still sticks out in the back. What the black guys call "back." Long dark hair cascades around her almond shaped eyes and Asian features creating an exotic look that draws lots of stares from guys whenever we're out.

I admit that I like to see other guys turn their heads to look at her so I always encourage her to dress provocatively. Usually she only wears her sexiest clothes when we are going places where she isn't likely to be seen by people who know us. That usually limits our opportunity to the few times each year that we travel to other cities or countries. Fulfilling my fantasy at a local casino was a risk. After all it could be embarrassing if one of her friends or co-workers saw her dressed like that. But she would be calling all the shots and could call it off at any time.

When my fantasy night arrived, I was ready for some fun. We took a room at the Tropicana so we didn't have to worry about driving home or how late we stayed up. This also would give her a place to change if she felt uncomfortable. It was still early when we arrived so we had a lot of time to walk about before our dinner. It always gives me a good feeling to walk around with this sexy woman on my arm. We spent the next few hours enjoying ourselves and playing slots. When evening came we showered together, washing each other sensuously as we often did and having a little early evening excitement in the shower before we went out. We had a great dinner and spent some time gambling while I waited with anticipation for my big night.

As the evening wore on she said that she was going back to the room to get ready now. She told me to wait for her at the bar. I wasn't going to be permitted to watch her dress. And I like to watch her dress, offering my comments on her choices of garments. She told me that first time I would see her in her hooker outfit was going to be when she walked into the bar where I was waiting. I was told that I should not act like I knew her once we met at the bar. I was told be waiting there in 30 minutes.

I killed some time walking around the casino floor. When the thirty minutes had passed I went to the bar. It was late on a Thursday night and the bar wasn't too crowded. This was good because we shouldn't run into anyone we know. There were a few couples sipping drinks at the small tables clustered around the edge of the small dance floor and a couple of guys at the bar. There was no band but a salsa tune was playing over the piped-in music. The place was fairly dark. A few recessed spotlights created pools of light at intervals around the room. The bar itself was lit by recessed spots so that the bartender could see. As usual, several of the women in this up-scale bar were really dolled up in their short skirts and tight blouses. I took a seat at the bar a few stools down from two other guys threw a fifty on the bar and ordered a Corona.

Then I saw her!

She walked in through the door and paused to let her eyes adjust to the light. She really looked the part. Her long hair was teased up, her makeup was overdone; full, bright red lips, eyes deeply outlined with a dark liner and eye shadow over the lids. She had big flashy dangling earrings and a choker necklace; cheap costume jewelry, I'm sure. She was wearing her candy-apple red high heels with ankle straps. The new ultra low-rise jeans she was wearing were cut lower than anything I'd ever seen her in before and were unbelievably tight. She was wearing a thin pink stretch top that peeked through her unbuttoned jacket. The top stopped a few inches short of her jeans exposing a sexy strip of sepia skin and a little henna tattoo she'd applied to her hip. I could tell that she wasn't wearing a bra under her jacket so I knew that her dark nipples would show through the thin fabric of the top. She had been visiting the tanning salon and the effect of her over all tan was dazzling. Her walk completed the advertisement of her profession. She swayed her ass back and forth as she strutted over to the bar. I had no idea that she was capable of walking like that. When she sat on the bar stool the hip-huggers rode down her magnificent ass right to the crack and exposed the little black string of her thong underwear. Man she looked hot!

She took a seat between me and the other two guys and ordered a mango rum on the rocks. As she sat on the bar stool her jacket fell open and I was sure by the look that the bartender gave her that he had just caught a quick glimpse of her rack. The two guys to her left both said hello to her. I smiled over at her and offered to buy her a drink. She ignored me and them while she made small talk with the hot looking Hispanic bartender. I ordered another beer and told him to set her up too. Finally she slipped off her stool and came over. She slid onto the bar stool next to me, introduced herself and flashed another smile at the bartender as he served the drinks. She casually placed her hand on my upper thigh leaned over and gave me a little kiss on the cheek to thank me for the drink. Her breast pressed into my arm and she hesitated before pulling away. When she leaned back her jacket fell open and I could make out the outline of a breast in the bar's overhead lights. Needless to say, I was aroused.

She breathlessly apologized for being forward and she explained that she was gambling with some friends but they had become separated. She said she was glad I was there because she felt self-conscious sitting alone. She asked me if she could be my date --she put a strange emphasis on this phrase. She said that she had lost all her money earlier and now she couldn't even afford another drink. The bartender was standing nearby cleaning nothing in particular and watching her out of the corner of his eye. I told her that I too was alone. I offered to keep her from getting too thirsty. She downed her drink and ordered another. I suggested that we kill a few hours together and hoped that we could have some fun. The bartender was now watching us closely. I know he heard our little exchange.

As we sat there talking her jacket sort of drooped back on her shoulders and I got a good look at the lacy top she was wearing. It wasn't much more than some flimsy gauze. I liked this top immensely. She was obviously aroused and her dark nipples were piercing into the gauzy fabric. I couldn't stop staring.

She took my hand and led me toward the dance floor. The place was still sort of empty but and a few couples were dancing. As we walked across the dance floor she put her arm around my waist and then let it slip so that she was grabbing my ass. I knew the bartender was watching all of this. I reached my arm around her waist and we began to dance. She leaned in close to me and started grinding her pelvis into my thigh while we danced. She hadn't done this since we were dating; it was exciting to feel her mound being pressed against me. I'm sure that the bartenders are trained to watch for prostitutes. I wondered what I would do if security showed up and asked her to leave.

When we returned to our seats I could see the two guys near us at the bar looking over. They were checking out her ass as she turned toward me on her bar stool and they were getting a great view of her thong sticking up above her jeans. Speaking loud enough for the two guys to hear, I said that I felt bad that she had lost all her money and I didn't want to see her evening ruined so I offered to help. I explained that I felt lucky tonight but that gambling all alone wasn't much fun and I offered to let her try to recoup her losses with my bankroll. If she won, she could keep the winnings. If she lost, I would absorb the loss. I moved my chair closer to her and she turned my way, pulled her jacket open to flash me and pressed one of her delightful little tits into me. What more could I want?

I took my roll of bills from my pocket and peeled off several hundred dollar bills and handed them to her. I said that I hoped this would insure that we would have a good time. She giggled and hopped off her stool. She took me by the hand and led me out. As we walked toward the casino floor I hooked a thumb in her back pocket and playfully patted that luscious behind. She slipped an arm around me and led me toward the roulette tables. This gorgeous slut was grabbing my ass again as we walked out.

Lots of heads were turning as she led me to the tables. Atlantic City's casinos tend to be filled with older people in jogging suits who came on bus trips and a hot woman in sexy clothing really stands out. When she found the roulette table she liked, she took a seat at the end of the table next to the pit ropes and perched on one of the stools. Once again, her jeans rode down her ass exposing her thong. In the bright lights on the casino floor you could really see her butt cleavage when she sat down. I stood next to her getting myself in a great position to see the outline of her breasts when she stretched to place her bets. She realized this and made sure I had plenty to see. She caught my eye and winked, giving me a quick flash with a giggle. I ordered her a drink from the cocktail server. I gave the server a twenty and told her not to let my date's glass get empty.

The dealer, a thin Asian guy named Tran welcomed her to his table, wished her luck and pushed a stack of chips her way with a big smile. She began playing her chips and seemed to prefer the low numbers at the other end of the table. This meant standing and leaning way over to reach them. Her lovely butt held my attention. When she reached for her low numbers her taut nipples pushed against the thin fabric of her blouse giving a fleeting view of their beauty to an appreciative old guy gambling at mid table.

Seventeen, Tran announced and my hooker reacted with delight since she had a stack of chips on that number so her win was more than one hundred dollars. Tran announced the payout to the pit boss and pushed over a small stack of table chips with a black hundred on top. She stood up and I got a big hug and a kiss. She flipped a few chips to Tran and blew him a kiss too. After leaning forward to place her next bets, she leaned back and rubbed against my thigh while the little white ball spun around the numbered wheel. "Eleven!" Tran called, eliciting another squeal from my lucky hooker. She was loud enough that heads turned from several other tables and even a few of the people in the row of slots across the aisle looked over. My hooker jumped to her feet and bounced gleefully sending her lovely breasts into motion. This was her lucky night and she soon had a large stack of chips in front of her.

After amassing her small fortune, she turned to me and said she wanted to thank me properly for all the fun she had, and cashed in her chips. Tran handed her a stack of black One-Hundred Dollar chips that she slipped into my pants pocket. "Let's go have some fun", she said, and gave me this big lascivious smile. She grabbed my arm and led me away toward the hotel elevators. The elevator has a wall of window overlooking the ocean, beach and boardwalk below. The nearly full moon lit the beach scene. When we got into the elevator we were alone and she removed her jacket completely. Now her deep brown nipples were clearly visible through her blouse. Her nipples were so puckered that the brown areola seemed about half their normal size. She was rubbing herself all over me. She was really excited. So was I!

As we left the elevator and walked down the hall to our room she was hanging all over me and we were grab-assing like a couple of teenagers. Then a door opened and a middle aged couple emerged from one of the rooms. I hadn't expected this. I could tell that this woman was immediately scandalized by the look of my hooker. Her poor spouse was dying to stare but didn't want to get caught looking too hard. When we got the door to our room my party girl stopped, turned toward the couple where they were waiting for their elevator and flashed the guy before stepping into the room. That lucky guy had quite a tale to tell his buddies on the golf course and a fond memory of his brief moment of pleasure.

The hotel room was typical casino chic. A king sized bed with night tables, a dresser, an armoire for the entertainment center and two easy chairs beside a low round coffee table near the curtained window. My digital camera was sitting on the table. When we entered the room, she sat me in a chair near the window and opened the drapes to the view of the moonlit boardwalk below. We were only on the 5th floor and the view of the moonlit ocean was spectacular. We could see people walking on the boardwalk. There were a couple of rolling-chair operators leaning against the boardwalk railing next to their chariots waiting for a customer. While making small talk about how lucky she had been tonight, she fetched me a beer from the mini-bar. Then she bent down, sticking that great ass in the air and tuned the radio to get some music. My mind was really wondering what was this was leading to? What was she going to do next?

She came over to my chair, gave me a kiss and told me that she would be my private dancer. Of course when she bent down to kiss me her hands went to my thighs and my cock got a little stroking. She swayed to the music and made a great show of rubbing up against me. Then she stepped up onto the coffee table that was in front of the window and began to dance. I grabbed the camera and started snapping photos. While she danced she pulled her top off so her magnificent tits were fully exposed. She caressed them and played with her nipples while gyrating to the music.

She turned to face the window and slowly pulled down the zipper of the pants. I just sat there enjoying the show. She wiggled her ass and the pants soon slipped to the table. Her thong was buried in the deep crack of her ass. When she turned to me I saw that the little triangle of her sheer black lace panties had worked its way into the lips of her shaved pussy. Her panties were soaked with her juices and the moisture from her wet pussy was glistening on her inner thighs.

She danced with very sensuous moves; grinding her pelvis in my direction, then toward the window. She slipped the wet lacy panties up inside the lips of her vulva and rubbed them on her swollen clit. Then slowly she slid them down over her high heels so she was wearing only her heels, stockings and jewelry. When the panties were in her hand, she bent over and gave me a sniff of their sweet wetness. She turned, still bent over and thrust her swollen pussy lips right in front of me. If you aren't aware, an Asian woman's vagina turns a deep purple color when aroused and is the most erotic thing I've ever seen. I just wanted to drive my cock home into it. I licked her pussy and savored the sweet juices. She ran her hands over her ass and then spread her pussy lips and fingered her swollen clit for my, and her, pleasure. My tongue competed with her finger for a place in that paradise. I wondered if the rolling chair guys down below had their eyes fixed on her fifth floor strip show.

She got down from the table. My hooker now pulled me out of the chair and pushed me back onto the bed. She undid my belt and zipper, pulled my pants off me and stroked my throbbing cock. She dropped to her knees and swallowed me, sucking for all she was worth. After she'd licked my shaft to it's full length she got up, straddled me, slipped my aching member into her hot, wet box, and began to grind her hips on my inflamed cock. The heat of her pussy was unbelievable and her wetness soaked me as she rode up and down my shaft. I was kneading her ass and bucking to her rhythm. I could feel my balls tighten and I fought not to come too quickly. I guess she sensed this too and she slipped off me. My glistening member was sticking up into the air shocked by the sudden cool air. She knelt before me, bent down and took my swollen rod into her mouth. She didn't just take it in, she sucked it in, passionately, intensely, tasting her own juices, and began deep-throating me. She was sucking so hard I thought my eardrums might pop. Each time she pulled back her teeth dragged over the glans and she bit lightly causing me to shudder in a wave of pleasure. Then she sucked down again until I thought I wouldn't be able to stand any more. She licked my shaft clean, sliding her full red lips up and down the underside of my cock, flicking it with her tongue while gently squeezing my balls.

I couldn't wait any longer. I could feel the waves of contraction in my scrotum and blew my load all over her with a shiver. I could see the pearls of hot cum on her lips and chin as she continued to suck my shaft. I was completely spent and just collapsed back onto the bed with my arms out as I tried to catch my breath.

She slipped up beside me and I wrapped my arms around her. Well, she asked, after I caught my breath, do you think I could make it as a call girl?

"Baby", I said, "You could make a great living like that. Guys would be willing to pay anything for a night with you. I can't believe how hot you were or how exciting it was for me to be with you in public in your hooker persona. "Well," she replied, "You wanted me to be your hooker to fulfill your fantasy so I wasn't going to do it half-heartedly.

We both just lay there, exhausted. I was holding her, feeling her warm moist breath on my chest. As her rhythmic breathing indicated that she was nearly asleep she looked up and said, "That was fun but I hope you don't think that you are the only one with unfilled fantasies." I reveled in how lucky I was as she drifted off to sleep and wondered to myself. What unfilled fantasies does she have?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Casino Hooker

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds