• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Friday Night Changed Everything Ch. 02

Friday Night Changed Everything Ch. 02

Like part 1, this is all true and happened just like you are reading it...Hopefully there will be another installment soon.

*

Driving home from the gym, I wondered if tonight would amount to anything. The last time the four of us had gone out, it led to my last story (Friday Night Changed Everything). Would this time be the same, better, or just another night out?

Amber and I were both in arguably the best shape of our lives, so it would be a fun night to get naked with some other people around. I came home and found Amber in the bathroom, blow drying her hair while wearing a flesh colored g-string and heels. I mentioned before that this is one of my favorite things about the blonde bombshell that I married 4 years ago. She loves to get ready to go out in heels and g-strings. I gave her a playful pat on her firm ass and told her that she looked hot.

"I bet Jenna would love to get a piece of you tonight," I said with a big smile on my face.

"Maybe she will," she replied with a matter of fact about it.

"Adam too," I added.

"We'll see."

I peeled off my shirt and turned on the shower. As I started rinsing off, I noticed Amber watching me through the glass wall. There was something in her eye that made me think that maybe tonight would be more than just an average night out.

We quickly got dressed and left to meet Adam and Jenna. As we were only going to a laid back restaurant, we both wore jeans. Amber's jeans were low and tight in all the right places and really framed her perfect ass. Here firm boobs were showcased by a tight top and as always, her nipples looked like they were threatening to break through her shirt at any moment.

We arrived first and ordered a drink while we waited for Adam and Jenna to show up. A few minutes later, they came in and joined us at the bar. Jenna, a tall brunette with incredible boobs and a great ass, was also wearing tight, low jeans and a shirt that displayed here tits perfectly. Adam was dressed similar to me in jeans and a button down shirt.

After exchanging hugs, we quickly dove into our drinks. There was definitely a different vibe in the air. I guess once your wives have 69ed with each other it makes for a more sexually charged environment. We finished our drinks and eventually made it through dinner and a few more rounds of drinks.

After dinner, we were deciding where to go. Given that some bad weather was due to roll in, we decided to go back to our place to get off the roads. Once we got back, we poured some more drinks and decided to have a little poker tournament. We each threw in $20 and started to deal. A few hands into the game, Jenna commented that after our tournament, we should play strip poker. That definitely perked up my ears and Adam's as well.

After a while, Adam was eliminated, and then I was the next one to go, leaving Amber and Jenna to battle for the cash. Amber had about 3500 chips and Jenna had about 500. Jenna commented that it wasn't fair that she only had 500 chips, so I did the decent thing and suggested that maybe she could trade her shirt for an extra 500 chips. Amber liked the idea and told Jenna it was fine with her. After a quick pause, Jenna peeled off her shirt and was sitting before us in her flesh colored push-up bra. After a few more hands, Jenna's chips were getting low again and she was looking for more. She offered everything but her underwear for 700 chips. Again, Amber quickly agreed and before you knew it Jenna was standing there in here g-string and bra.

Amber made quick work of the nearly naked beauty and collected the cash. Already in her underwear, Jenna was quick to suggest that we get a real game of strip poker going. We all agreed and settled on 5-card draw. My bad luck continued and I lost the first hand. As I took off my shirt, Jenna commented on my stomach and said, "Wow, you have an eight pack!"

Obviously it is nice to have hot, nearly naked women complement your body, so I definitely enjoyed the comment. Unfortunately, the comment didn't change my cards and I lost the next hand also, stripping down to my underwear. Jenna lost a few hands and we let her slide by counting her jewelry for a few articles of clothing. After a few more hands I was down to my underwear, Amber and Jenna were both in their bras and g-strings, and Adam was still in his jeans. Jenna lost the next hand and reached back to unhook her bra. It had been a few months since we had seen her tits and they were as spectacular as we remembered. I looked over at Amber and saw her eying them up as they were released from Jenna's bra. Amber's tits were next to be revealed after she lost the next hand.

"You have awesome nipples," Jenna commented as Amber pulled her bra away and then tweaked her nipples for Jenna.

I lost the next hand and would now be the first person naked. I stood up to take off my underwear and watched Jenna's eyes move to my cock as I pulled down my boxer briefs. I stood for a few seconds to let her get a good look and then sat down. I saw Amber smiling as she caught Jenna gazing at my cock. The last time we had been together it was about 95% Jenna and Amber with Adam and me mainly watching, so this was the first clean look Jenna had at my cock.

My run of bad cards continued, and I lost the next hand. It was decided that the winning hand would get to tell me what to do. Adam had the best hand, so he and Jenna huddled and discussed what to make me do. Still a little unwilling to make the first real move, they told me to kiss Amber. I said, "Really? That's it?"

Apparently looking to get things started, Amber stood up and said, "How about I'll kiss Jenna instead?"

No one had a problem with that suggestion, so before we knew it Amber and Jenna were standing at the end of the table, going at it. They both wore only flesh colored g-strings and had their hands all over each other. Watching this show quickly got me closer to a full fledged hard-on, but I was able to retain a little bit of composure.

The next hand left me with Ace high again and Jenna as the winner with three queens. "I want you to give me a lap dance," she quickly fired out.

Having never worked as a stripper, this would be my first lap dance. Given her earlier comments on my abs and having seen her looking at my cock, I figured I could make her happy pretty easily. I walked over to her, spread her legs and started to lean in and lick her neck. I felt her hands rubbing my sides and my cock definitely started to grow. She quickly took notice as it began to brush her legs. She moved her hands closer, but teased me by stopping just before she made contact with it as I finished paying off the dare.

The next hand was lost by Adam who was now in his underwear as well. When I lost the next hand and Amber won, she said "I know you lost, but I want to kiss Jenna again," and she stood up and went over to Jenna. Between watching these two kiss and the tease that Jenna had given me, I could feel the precum leaking from my nearly hard dick.

"Why don't we go into the bedroom," Amber suggested.

There were quickly 4 naked bodies sprawled out on our king size bed with the girls in the middle. As we all kissed and fondled each other, I felt Jenna's hand grab my cock. As she started to stroke me and play with my balls, I saw Amber reach for Adam and start doing the same.

After a while of the all out free for all, Amber reached up and grabbed onto the bars at the head of our bed, exposing herself for the three of us to enjoy. Jenna quickly slid down her stomach and began licking her clit as Adam and I took turns kissing her and sucking on her nipples. She moaned in ecstasy and shook in orgasm as three tongues and six hands all worked on her at the same time.

I slid down and kissed Jenna, tasting Amber's pussy on her lips. As I settled in between Amber's legs and picked up where Jenna left off, I felt Jenna slide down towards my feet and reach for my cock. She gently tickled my balls and stroked my cock. I rolled only my side to give her complete access and I looked down just in time to see her move my cock to her mouth and begin to lick me from my balls up to my head. As I moved my head back to work on Amber, I saw Adam kneeling next to her head and saw her licking the head of his dick. She looked at me as she opened her mouth and took his entire length into her skilled mouth.

The moans that were escaping Adam's mouth were verifying my belief that Amber has one of the most talented mouths in the world. I couldn't take my eyes away as she slowly sucked my friend's dick and gently stroked him with her hand. I knew exactly what it felt like and how perfect her technique was as she leaned down to take each of his balls into her mouth.

Jenna continued her wonderful work on me and quickly had me close to the edge as I went back and forth between licking Amber's clit and watching her tease Adam's cock with her tongue. After a few minutes of teasing me but not letting me cum, I felt Jenna crawl up next to me and the two of us watched as my wife sucked her husband's dick. Jenna slowly stroked my cock and I slid my fingers into her slick pussy as we watched. Adam sounded like he was on the verge of cumming, and as soon as she sensed this, Amber did exactly what she does to me when I get close to the edge.

She slowly slid his dick from her mouth and lightly rubbed her palm around the hypersensitive head of his cock. His deep, approaching orgasm moan quickly turned to a gasping for air moan that was telling us exactly what he was feeling. A feeling so intense that it kind of hurts and burns to the point that you want to grab her hand and make her stop, but at the same time feels so incredibly good that you hope she never stops. It is torture at its finest. She repeated the cycle about four times, bringing him right to the edge before putting him through another excruciatingly arousing session of head teasing. I kind of laughed to myself, knowing exactly what he was thinking. Not knowing if you want to cum to put an end to the teasing or if you want to have her keep teasing you over and over and over again, never knowing when she might push you too far. Poor guy.

After about 4 cycles, she must have decided that she had enough and released his cock from her mouth. I sensed a little disappointment in his face as he must have been so close to cumming in my wife's mouth on 4 or 5 occasions during the time she went to work on him.

Amber reached for Jenna and flipped her onto her back. Apparently she was ready to put her expert mouth to work on someone else. She slid down between Jenna's legs and quickly had Jenna flying towards and orgasm. Jenna reach out and grabbed my dick with her one hand and Adam's dick with the other hand and stoked us both as Amber flicked her tongue across Jenna's clit. Soon I felt Jenna's grip tighten as she came in Amber's mouth.

After a minute of stoking and grabbing, Adam and I were flipped onto our backs by the girls as they took turns going back and forth between us. Amber and Jenna first worked on his cock with their tongues and then came back to me. The continued this for a few minutes until Amber settled in with my cock and Jenna with Adam's. I knew I would not be able to take much having already been to the edge a few times in Jenna's mouth. From the sounds Adam was making, it sounded like he was in the same boat. I knew from experience how sensitive his head must be after the palm assault that Amber had unleashed on it earlier. By the time she is done rubbing her palm on your head, for the rest of the night, every touch is magnified a thousand times.

Amber was working her teasing magic on me, taking me to the verge of cumming several times, only to rub my cock head to the edge of the pleasure/pain threshold. On about the third time, she pushed to far and I started to buck my hips as orgasm approached. She loosened her grip on my dick and stoked me slowly until I exploded in her mouth.

After cleaning me up with her tongue, she crawled over to help Jenna finish off Adam. A second tongue being added to the equation was too much for him to take and within 30 seconds he was unloading in Jenna's mouth as Amber looked on.

We all lay in the bed recovering for a few minutes before anyone moved or spoke. Adam broke the silence with a simple "Wow".

We all knew exactly what he meant.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Friday Night Changed Everything Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 528 milliseconds