• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Spring Break Slut Ch. 02

Spring Break Slut Ch. 02

12

*This is the second part of my Spring Break journal about the tasks I carried out over break this year. It would be best to read Part 1 before this if you haven't already. For those not interested in going back to read the first part, this is a write-up of my time spent on break in Daytona where I carried out a bunch of tasks that had been given to me by an online Dom. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Enjoy!

*This story contains adult content. If you are under 18 or easily offended please do not read.

Day 3

I woke up the next day feeling fingers sliding in and out of my pussy. I was still only partly awake when the fingers were replaced by a cock and the next thing I knew I had a guy over me fucking me. He kept pumping and thrusting hard in and out of me for a few minutes and orgasmed just as I was really starting to get into it. After he'd finished he lay back down beside me and wanted to go back to sleep. I tried to go back to sleep but was feeling awake and horny so I got up while he was sleeping, put on my bikini bottoms and one of his t-shirts, and headed back to my hotel. I had to stop along the way to pick up my bikini top from the hot tub area and got a few smiles and knowing looks from people nearby. Luckily it was still pretty early so there weren't that many people around.

I made my way back to my room and had to knock to be let in. Kate just smiled and asked how my night went, to which I could only just blush and tell her I had a good time. I got in and took a long shower, taking time to masturbate. I had myself all soaped up and started touching myself and got really into it, rubbing my sensitive nipples, sliding a slippery hand down between my legs and over my clit. I was incredibly horny, soaking wet, and would've loved to just keep fucking myself with my fingers until I came but I somehow managed to stop myself in time and finished washing and got out.

I'd thought a lot about how to complete one of the tasks or even if I would go through with it. As Kate and I finished getting ready I decided to just go ahead, suck it up, and do it. We had a little time before we had to go find the others, so I told Kate I needed to talk to her for a minute. One of my tasks was to confess what I am and what I was doing to one of my friends. And I was to offer them oral sex if they promised never to tell anyone. I knew Kate was pretty open-minded so I figured if I was going to tell someone she'd be a good choice. We sat for a minute and I took a few deep breaths to try to calm down but my heart was pounding hard and I was extremely nervous. Finally, I just started talking, blurting it out, wanting to get it over with. I told her I'm into some kinky stuff and love being submissive. I said that I'd been chatting a lot with people online about doing submissive things...kinky things...and that Sir Thanos had given me a list of tasks to perform on Spring Break. I even pulled the folded up piece of paper from my bag to show her the list I had printed out before leaving. She started to interrupt me a few times while I was explaining, at first to ask why I was telling her all this and later to start asking more specific questions about what I was doing and why. I just kept talking, explaining, telling her I'd answer her questions after I'd told her all that I needed to.

I explained it all, blushing bright red the entire time and feeling a knot deep in my stomach. I knew she was open-minded but had no clue how she would take this. Once I had finished and she was sitting there looking at the list I told her I'd do my best to answer any questions she had. She just looked at me for a minute then and I guess she was just totally thrown off and shocked. I mean, how often does one of your friends approach you out of the blue and say oh by the way I'm a submissive slut, just thought you should know. She asked if I really liked doing that stuff and asked what I'd done from the list so far. She was pretty amazed that I had worn the rope and plug on the plane and asked how that felt. She also asked if I was really going to do everything on the list. We talked for a while, her asking questions about the list and my sexuality and fetishes. She was definitely a little curious about it all. As we were finishing our talk I asked her if she might be able to help me out with a few of the things on the list.

For starters, I pointed out the spanking task and asked if she'd be willing to help me with that. She was hesitant at first but then agreed. Since we still had some time I went and got a hairbrush and brought it back to her. I slipped my bottoms off, bent over on the bed, and told her to go ahead and to not worry about hurting me. I reminded her that the task said it should be hard enough for me to feel it a while. She started a little slow and not that hard, but after a few whacks she seemed to get into it more. Each new swat seemed to make her a little bolder and she got a little more into it I think. I was getting pretty worked up and my ass was starting to really burn as she spanked me with the brush. It felt like forever but she eventually landed 20 swats on each of my ass cheeks and left me with a very red, sore butt.

I thanked her several times as I pulled up my bottoms, wincing a little as they touched my ass. We busied ourselves for a few minutes getting the rest of our stuff together and not really talking a lot. Just as we were ready to leave I stopped her for a minute and told her that if she promised to never tell anyone about what I had told her I'd give her oral sex when she wanted it. She didn't take me up on the offer but smiled and told me not to worry, my secret was safe.

Kate and I went to grab something to eat and then met the others down at the beach. I helped Amber get her sun tan lotion on, noticing Kate smiling at me as I did, and we hung out at the beach for a couple hours just taking it easy and talking about the previous night. After a few hours of lying out in the sun we went back in, ate a quick lunch, and got some stuff together to go out for the day. I excused myself for a few minutes and went to the bathroom to masturbate again and then we headed out. We'd all decided to go para-sailing and headed up the beach to find where we needed to be for it.

Para-sailing was great! I've seen it done maybe hundreds of times and always wanted to give it a shot but never had the chance. My butt was still a little sore when I took my turn and I felt a little uncomfortable when the harness rubbed against my sore ass, but I was quickly distracted by the view. We all had a turn and headed back up the beach toward the hotel when we were done. Back at the rooms Kate and I took turns showering and while she was taking hers I took the time to sit out on the balcony with my knees pulled up and my legs apart and masturbate. I slid my bottoms aside and rubbed my clit and slipped a couple fingers in and out of my pussy. As horny as I'd been I didn't have to work hard to get myself close to orgasm. Once again I really didn't want to stop but forced myself to do it. I don't think anybody noticed what I had done but I imagined I'd had an audience of strangers watching every moment.

I dressed in a pair of shorts and a tank top to go out and we all met up at our room. We stopped to grab some dinner and I took a few minutes while we were eating to rub myself under the table. I had to keep quiet and try not to give myself away as we all sat around the table eating pizza and talking. Kate kept glancing at me and I think she knew I was up to something but wasn't sure. It only took a minute or two and I was back to the edge of orgasm. At that point I had to quick take a bite of pizza just to keep myself from screaming in frustration. After dinner we headed out looking for some good parties and clubs. We stopped by the Ocean Deck Beach Club for a while and danced and got a few drinks. After that we headed back to Razzle's and continued to drink, dance, and have fun. I started pretending to be a lot more drunk than I really was and was stumbling around, laughing, flirting shamelessly with guys and girls, and in general making an ass of myself.

When you go out clubbing there's always one or two girls who are too drunk and are oblivious to the fact guys are blatantly groping them and are acting like total sluts. Well that night I was that girl. The only difference was that I wasn't drunk and was totally aware of everything going on. I had guys squeezing my tits, pinching nipples, sliding hands down the back and front of my shorts. A few even managed to get their hand down my shorts and get a finger into me. I might not have been drunk but I was definitely horny which may have been just as bad. I didn't really care what was going on. I was playing the part of the stupid drunken whore and loving it. A few girls there who were pretty wasted approached me too and I had a few kisses on the dance floor with other girls. One girl in particular was really hot. She was about my height, dark hair, very tanned, dark eyes, and nice athletic body with what were probably c-cup boobs. We kissed and danced together a little bit and I figured what the hell so I grabbed her tits and started to feel her up. She just sort of smiled at me and returned the favor, giving me a little nipple tweak, and then grinded against me, pushing her ass against me while she danced. She stayed a few minutes and then headed off to another area of the dance floor leaving me feeling hotter and wetter than ever. As the night went on I continued to be daring. I was flashing my tits to anybody who asked and tugging my shorts down a little to show people my ass or in the case of a few guys to prove that I shave my pussy.

We left Razzle's pretty late and by the time we were getting ready to leave I was actually pretty drunk for real. Still not as drunk as I had pretended but feeling pretty damn good. I found a guy who was still hanging around the club but looked like he was very unsure of himself. He wasn't bad looking, but wasn't all that hot either. He was a little overweight, about 6 feet tall, short brown hair, and just looked a little uncomfortable. I stopped next to him on the way out of the club and we talked a few minutes. I was still playing up the whole drunken slut thing and told him I thought he was hot as shit and wanted to go back to his place and fuck the shit out of him. I thought he was going to pass out or have a heart attack or something. We left together after he was able to pull himself together and went back toward his hotel. He said we couldn't go back to his room because his friends would be around though. We ended up back at my hotel instead. Kate had left with a guy too and I figured she'd be at his place but when I walked in the room with my guy I could hear her going at it.

I pulled the guy into the room with me, hoping Kate wouldn't mind too much, and started pulling his clothes off on the way to the bed. Once I got him undressed I ripped my own clothes off and dropped to my knees in front of him. He was already hard as a rock and I started to suck him, starting with just the tip and then bobbing my head up and down the length of his cock. I think he was unsure at first and nervous but he seemed to loosen up fairly quickly. He had his hands in my hair and was moaning and really getting into it. I just kept sucking him and listening to Kate getting fucked on the other side of the room. The sound of her moaning had me more excited than anything I was doing with my guy. After a nice long blowjob I pulled him out of my mouth and had him lay back on the bed. He got a condom on and I climbed up on top of him, straddling him, and lowered my pussy down onto his cock. I started to ride him hard and fast, really fucking myself on his cock. I pulled his hands up to my tits and he started playing with my nipples while I bounced up and down faster, feeling him pound into me. I had my eyes closed, my back arched, and was biting down on my lip as I rode him, moaning loudly and listening to Kate. Finally it was all just too much and I couldn't stop myself. I started bucking harder up and down on my guy's cock, pushing him to orgasm and started to cum hard myself. I must've gone off like a rocket because when I finally came down everyone was watching me. I rode him another few minutes and rolled off beside him. I got up and went to the bathroom where Kate met me a minute later as I was cleaning up. She looked hot as hell with that just fucked glow and we talked and joked a little. I told her I'd tried to stop myself from cumming but just wasn't able and asked if she'd give me a couple smacks on the ass for cumming. She gave me a couple good swats and then headed back out and got in bed. I followed a minute or two later and went to bed.

Day 4

Kate and I saw the guys out the next morning and as we got ready we were laughing and talking about the night before. I told her that I thought it sounded hot listening to her with her guy and she said she thought the same thing about hearing me. I took my shower and spent a long time under the water, relaxing, and masturbating. As soon as we were both ready we met up with Amber, Claire, and Deb and headed down to the beach. We found a good spot and spread out our things and hung out just talking and having fun. We had a few drinks around lunch and I spent some time up by the hotel pool with Deb and Claire. Most of the day was pretty relaxed and I was content to just lounge around and not do much. Around lunch I did wander off to one of the bathrooms near the pool and masturbated in a stall. Claire and I also spent a little time sunbathing topless, much to the excitement of some of the guys nearby. We didn't want to get busted for public nudity though so we didn't keep them off too long, only about an hour.

As I said, most of the day went by quickly with nothing very exciting going on with me. Late that afternoon I headed back up to the room to get myself cleaned up for my task that night. Before I left home for break I spent a little time online checking up on the area to see what places would be cool to go and what sorts of things we could do. I also did a search to find strip clubs in the area. I'd found a few and had decided pretty early on that this would be a good day to carry out another of my tasks and perform at a strip club. I didn't know if there was an amateur night or anything but I figured if I asked, they'd probably let me perform. So I spent some time showering, shaving, doing my hair and nails and everything and picked out a couple sexy outfits. Kate came up as I was getting ready to go and I told her I'd meet everyone later on out at the bars. For a minute I thought about inviting her to come watch but I decided I'd be nervous enough without adding having her there to watch. I took a cab from the hotel out to one of the local clubs and went in to find whoever was in charge.

I spent some time talking to the manager and explained to him that I was in town for break and really wanted to perform. I told him I'd been thinking about it for a while and had figured I'd be less nervous doing it down there on break where nobody knew me rather than near home where there'd be a chance of getting recognized. We talked for a while and I stripped down to my bra and panties to give him a better idea of what I had to work with. It wasn't an amateur night that night but he decided to let me go on. I'd be on stage once, twice if it went well and I wanted to, and I'd circulate for lap dances for a little while. He explained some of the rules of the club and how things worked there and had one of the dancers show me around. She took me to the changing area in the back, got me a space to put my bag and get my makeup on and everything, and explained things a little more. I was nervous as hell and probably only barely registering everything she said. I had a little time before my first dance so I sat and tried to calm down and then took my time doing my makeup and making sure my hair and everything looked good. I put on a black bra and a pair of black boy shorts and finished it off with my collar. It would be the first time I'd ever worn a collar in public but I figured it was fitting. Plus it just looked right.

My nerves were pretty bad as I sat and waited and finally I was told I was next on stage. I got myself together as best I could, took some deep breaths, and when I was given the nod I headed out on stage. I froze a couple seconds when I first got out, seeing guys there staring at me, knowing they were waiting to see me naked. The room was full of college guys there for Spring Break and also some older guys who were either also on vacation or were locals. Either way, there were just lots of eyes on me. I forced myself to move though and started dancing to the music. I tried not to focus on the guys and instead just focus on the music as I danced. I started out dancing to an AC/DC song and stayed in my bra and panties for most of the song. I tried a little to do stuff with the pole but just didn't have the moves. I did some pole dancing, but wasn't able to do any of the fancy stuff I've seen in movies or anything where the dancer is like flipping around on it or turning upside down and sliding down it. Toward the end of the first song I had my bra off and got cheers for that and not long after that my panties were off so I was naked except for my collar and shoes. I was feeling extremely excited and liberated by it, feeling that everyone's eyes were glued to me, exploring every inch of my exposed body. I danced naked for the second song, one by Nickelback, and then was done. As much tension and nervousness and excitement as there was leading up to it, it was over very quickly. I gathered up the money the guys had put on stage, grabbed my clothes, and headed backstage.

With that part of it done, next I had to head out into the room for lap dances. I put on a black thong, my black bra, and left my collar on. I stayed backstage for a few minutes just getting myself calmed down some and then went out into the room. My first lap dance ever was with a guy named Joe who was in town on Spring Break. I'm sure I wasn't that great at it, but I tried my best and was at least enthusiastic. Once we found a spot to sit, I took off my bra, took some money from him, and started. I straddled him and rode him facing him, grinded against his crotch, ran my hands up and down his chest. I leaned into him, pressing my tits to his face and rubbing back and forth. At one point one of his hands came up and gave my ass a squeeze. I knew there wasn't supposed to be any touching though so I just kind of pulled away and got in a different position on him, straddling him while facing away so that I was kind of on him doggie style. I could feel his cock through his shorts and could tell he was really into it. He had me stay a second song and then thanked me a lot and I headed back around the room. I did two more lap dances, one for another college guy whose friends sat and cheered him on while I rode him and rubbed against him. He got a little too touchy feely during the dance, smacking my ass and at one point tweaking a nipple. I told him not to touch but after another nipple tweak one of the bouncers came and talked to him as I walked away. The last guy I danced for was an older guy who had me stay for a few songs. By the time I was done dancing for him I was unbelievably turned on from the entire night's events and was feeling extremely sexy and desirable. I took another turn on stage, dancing in a red thong and matching lace bra before they came off. I think I was more relaxed the second time around, dancing a little freer and trying to copy some of the moves I'd seen the other dancers doing, spreading myself open while on my knees with my ass facing the crowd, laying on my back with my legs spread and rubbing myself a little, spanking my ass.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Spring Break Slut Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds