• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Consoling Cindy

Consoling Cindy

I had been working on my project car when the phone rang, and had a bad feeling when I heard my sister's voice on the line. Cindy seldom called, and never during the workday. Yup, something was wrong, our dad had been mowing his grass and working outdoors when the neighbor found him unconscious.

The ambulance had taken him to the local hospital where he was diagnosed as having had a heart attack, and a helicopter was on it's way to pick him up and take him to a heart hospital a hundred and fifty miles away. They weren't sure he was going to make it, things looked very serious. Cindy was crying and could hardly tell me what was happening, but I was finally able to understand her, and told her I would pick her up on my way to the heart hospital.

It was about a 3 hour drive for me, but she lived that direction and I could be at her place in less than two hours. I called my boss and told him I would need the next few days off, and would be in touch. It took me less than 10 minutes to clean the grime off my hands and face, pack an overnight bag, and hit the road. Traffic was light, and Cindy was waiting in the driveway having a cigarette when I pulled up. She had a small bag which we threw in the backseat of my mustang and were off.

The drive seemed like it took forever, even at 80 miles an hour. Cindy never let go of my hand or arm the entire trip, and cried on my shoulder for a good part of it. She had always been a daddy's girl, and even now at the age of 45 she still was, and the thought of losing our Dad so suddenly was really tough on both of us. Cindy is 4 years my senior, and always was the center of attention. Boys were always coming around when we were younger, calling on my cute as hell, athletic sister, and I couldn't blame them. I couldn't stop them either, even though I was jealous she got all the attention. She still worked hard to stay in shape, and had a great ass from all the racquetball she played. I was proud I had taught her how to play, so she often gave me credit for having such a nice body yet, since that was her main source of exercise.

When we arrived at the hospital the doctors were busy running tests on our dad and trying to keep him stable, and we weren't allowed to see him at all. They told us since it was early evening, we should get a room across the street at the hospital hotel, and check back early in the morning. Hopefully we could see him then. I wasn't about to leave him there alone, but since they wouldn't let us in to see him, Cindy figured we might as well get the room, we would need our rest for the long days ahead.

The hotel was at capacity, and we got the last room available. It was a suite with one queen size bed, a small kitchen, a small sitting area with a couch, and of course a bathroom with shower. Neither one of us could eat, so we sat on the sofa and talked about the events taking place, and what would be needed to take care of Dad if they were able to make him better, and tried not to think of the duties we would have it they couldn't. We laughed a little remembering silly stories growing up, cried a little about the situation, and confided in each about our marriages, work, etc. Cindy had been married right out of high school, and I for only 5 years. Her kids were in college, and my 6 year old girl was at home with her mom, they would come down over the weekend to visit if it was OK to do so then.

We were both exhausted, so I cleaned up first and got ready for bed. Cindy followed suit, but after I had wrapped up in a blanket on the couch, she came out of the bathroom crying. She had been so stressed out she had forgotten to pack pajamas. I dug out an extra t-shirt I had packed and let her use that. No big deal. She was thankful, and said I shouldn't sleep on the couch, it would kill my back, and she insisted I share the bed, it was big enough, and she would rather not be alone tonight. I crawled in with her, and spooned my big sister while we talked and she cried a little more. I had my right arm under her pillow, and my left resting on her left thigh, near her hip, just caressing her and trying to comfort her. It was impossible not to notice her firm thighs and ass, and I admit I enjoyed holding her, even though it was my sister. We fell asleep, but I woke up a lot concerned about our dad, and tried to lay quietly, so ad not to wake up my sister. I loved the way she looked while she slept, she was stunning, and looked very peaceful.

As I was laying awake admiring her, I heard her ask in a whisper if I was awake, I said yes, I wasn't sleeping well, and she didn't think she had slept much either. We were both tired, so we didn't talk much, I just held her, caressed her, she still had her back to me. When she wiggled around to get comfortable, she bumped against my groin, and it began to stir, just like when I'm with my wife. I ignored it, figuring it would go away, but she kept stirring, and it kept growing. The fact that her wiggling had made her t-shirt move up her back, and exposed her perfect ass to me didn't help my condition one bit. I had to remove my hand from her thigh so I could adjust my cock, trying not to poke her in the ass too hard. She giggled when I did this and asked what was wrong, I always figure don't ask the question if you can't handle the answer, so I told her. She said she was flattered, but that I should go back to sleep. With my hand back on her thigh, I did just that.

Some time later I woke up again, with Cindy holding her hand over mine, only now my hand was cupping her left breast. I froze, I didn't realize I had grabbed her there – it must have been done out of habit, because I love holding my wife that way. Well, at least I used to until our sex life started to dwindle. I decided to slowly pull my shaking hand back to her thigh before she woke up and I embarrassed us both. As I started pulling away, she squeezed my hand a little tighter, and held it close to her breast. Could she be awake? Couldn't be, she would be horrified. I heard her let out a little sigh, and felt her thumb caress my hand, and also felt her ass wiggle a little against my cock again, causing it to leap to life. What the hell, this felt so good and so comfortable, I let my left thumb slip away from her hand, and it was in just the right spot to rub ever so lightly over the bump in her t-shirt. Her nipple grew as fast as my dick did, and she inhaled a quick breath. No words were said, but I was now caressing her breast with my full hand, and she had moved back into my groin with a little extra firmness. No way she couldn't feel my hardness pressing between her legs, because now it had found it's way out of the fly in my boxers, and was aiming like a heat seeking water missile, straight for it's natural target. Her breathing picked up, and I felt her shifting around some more, moving her right hand down between her legs, while her left hand helped me to caress her breasts, and play with her nipples. Cindy lifted her left leg ever so slightly, allowing my cock to slip comfortably into position, snuggled up between her pussy lips. Holy shit, this was incredible!

I couldn't believe this was happening, but wasn't about to stop it now. I heard some noises, and could tell her fingers were working in and out of her pussy, then she reached back a little further and wiped her slippery juices over the head of my rock hard dick. I nearly shot my load from that, but forced myself to wait, and take good care of my beautiful sister. Finally, she arched her back a little more, and pushed up on the head of my cock, easing it into her cunt with no resistance whatsoever.

Still no words had been said, we just rocked back and forth, my manhood very comfortably, and very lovingly filling her vagina with my 7 inch cock. Suddenly her speed picked up, and while she started rocking faster, she reached under and squeezed my balls as she let out a scream. No holding back now, with the sweat rolling off here tits, Cindy barely able to keep her breath between screams, and her nearly bucking me off the edge of the bed, I barked out a groan as I slammed into her harder, filling her with all the love my cock could hold.

We lay together, gently rocking and caressing, and finally I heard her whisper, "thank you!", and I responded with "Your welcome, Cin, I love you". With that I drifted off to a very peaceful sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Consoling Cindy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 740 milliseconds