• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Test

The Test

Sometimes I love Master, and sometimes I hate him. He can be so agonizingly cruel to me, and yet, I cannot leave...

He left a precise set of instructions in my quarters, which are small, cell-like, dismal and dreary.

"Slave,

Today I will be testing your devotion to me. You profess it, but I am beginning to have my doubts. I have a list of chores for you to do today, but your main command will be, no matter what happens, you will not come. I will know if you do..."

Reading the instruction, I shuddered, but acquiesced with Master's commands. I stripped down out of my pajamas, brushed my hair, and opened the back door of the master's opulent mansion, and stood, naked, in the garden. I felt so weak and alone. Then I remembered that we have a teenaged boy as a neighbor. Fear shook through me. Was he out there, lurking, ready to make my five minutes a shameful hell?

Sure enough, my great fear was realized. I heard a rustle in the woods. My whole body tensed up. I felt so shameful. I wanted to run. But there was no one to whom I could turn or trust, just Master. I saw two leering eyes from behind some bushes. Soon, the boy appeared, a savage, hungry look on his face.

"Your Master told me that you would be out here. That in his absence, for these beautiful five minutes, you will be my slave."

I froze. Was it true?

The boy grabbed me by the arms and held me close to him. I could feel a hardness in his pants. Through the material he throbbed, and I could feel his cock, hard and large, as it continually brushed up against my pussy. "But," he said, "I can't fuck you. I can do whatever else I want, though." He ruminated. "Suck me."

I didn't want to- who was he to turn me into a cheap whore, or something of the like? But I could not rebel. "Yes."

"Call me master, bitch!"

"Yes master."

I unzipped his pants with trembling, unsteady fingers. Slowly, I put my face close to his dick, which was giant, hard, and twitching. I breathed on it with hot breath, and saw it twitch. He groaned, and I stayed suspended, not moving, just breathing tantalizing heat onto his cock. Then I touched the tender end of his cock with my lips. I wrapped my mouth around it, licking it and sucking on it, hard. He grabbed my hand and put it around his balls. I played with them as I sucked. He groaned with pleasure, and pushed my face into his crotch until I could hardly breathe. He thrust himself into me. I was choking on his huge cock. He shouted, "Suck me, whore! Suck on me!"

I pursed my lips on his cock, rubbing the shaft on it as best as I could, seeing as he had shoved my face completely into his dick. I licked at his cock, licked it hard, and felt its spasms in my mouth. Suddenly he pulled out and came all over my face. Cum spattered all over me, all over my hair and into my mouth.

"Now, it's your turn," he said. "Lay down."

I laid down in the grass and dirt, and shivered at the thought of the spiders that could bite me.

"Open your legs," he said, and I complied.

"Say, Yes master."

""Y-yes, master," I faltered.

The boy put his face between my legs. I could feel his perspiring head between my thighs. His breath on my cunt alone sent shivers through my body. He panted. Then I felt his tongue penetrate my crotch, working its way around the lips. He licked and sucked dutifully, and I couldn't help but moan with ecstasy. He dug into me, touching the tenderest, most sensitive parts of me, and I squirmed, remembering Master's demand that I didn't come. He reached up and pinched my nipples, and the pain that I felt shudder through me, mingled with the utter agony of being on the brink of climax but being unable to come, because Master ordered me not to. What torture it was. I clawed wildly at the dirt, I begged him, "Please master, please, if you have any sense of compassion, you will stop this, this torture right now, please..." hot tears streamed down my face. I suddenly remembered the time limit. It had been longer than five minutes, and I had a reason to wrench myself away from the boy, wild and terrified as to Master's reaction, that I disobeyed him.

"Oh shit, I'm late for school," the boy laughed. He stood up and began to walk back into the woods. I scrambled towards the door.

"Oh and by the way," he said, "Don't think I won't tell your Master about your disobedience."

I ran into the house and looked at the master's instructions again.

"Bathe yourself in the upstairs bathroom, the usual way. No climaxing, remember."

I ran up the stairs, still nude, still shivering with fear and guilt. I turned on the bath, making sure the water was almost unbearably hot, which was how the master liked it. He liked to sit and watch me bathe, to command me, to raise his voice when I did the most minute thing wrong- using the wrong shampoo, rubbing my body the wrong way. I climbed into the tub, jumping reflexively when I felt the scalding water. I scrubbed my body until it was pink and raw, using the lye soap that he demanded. I took the showerhead down, and turned the water on once more. This was the Master's favorite part of bathtime. He wasn't there to see it, but I knew that he had secret cameras hidden in various locations throughout his house. So I had to put a good show on, for him. I held the showerhead in my hands; Master had a special one that was phallus-shaped. Without much ado, I put the hot, wet member into my cunt, pushing it in and pulling it out rhythmically, shoving it in until it hurt and pulling it back out teasingly.

I knew I had to come- my whole body ached. It hurt, holding myself back so much, when I knew that the heat that I felt could explode if the Master would only let me. I kept thrusting it, fucking myself until I was dizzy with pain and effort. I couldn't come though. I couldn't. I wriggled it around in me, sashaying my hips. I knew that my life depended on me not coming- I knew how violent the master could be. I drained the tub and replaced the showerhead, but not before licking it clean. Then I wrapped myself in a soft towel, and perfumed and oiled my body. It hurt to stand, sit, or walk. My cunt was so swollen, so tender, from all of the torturous games Master was playing with me. I read the next instruction in his letter. "Wearing the outfit you will find on the third floor east guest bedroom, you will dust the house until it is spotless. Then, you will masturbate with the feather-duster, and put on these silken panties. If I find any stain or mark on the panties, it will not bode well."

I did as I was told. I put on the skimpy outfit, which left most of my ass hanging free and naked. I dusted everything in the house, and then took the featherduster, which had a long handle, and resting on the hardwood floor, pushed it into my cunt. My cunt was already swollen from the other two sexual encounters. That first penetration made me see white. I thrusted, in and out, the featherduster, and cried quietly. It was so hard, I writhed in pleasure and pain, I tried to blot out the thoughts of eruption, I wanted to come. Throbbing and thrusting, I pulled it out, feeling pain and misery.

I went and put on the silk panties. That was the last instruction. Without any other commands, I did not know what to do. So I sat on the bed, gingerly, because of my swollen, tender cunt.

Soon, I heard a car pull into the driveway. I stood up and looked out the window. Master got out of the car, looking extremely irritated. I wanted to hide- I looked at the closet- but was immobilized by my fear. I knew our ritual, so I ran down the stairs, ready to take master's coat, shoes, and briefcase. I opened the door for him, smiling ingratiatingly. I prayed that he would deliver what I needed. Satisfaction. As I put down Master's things, however, I realized that all was not normal. "Go downstairs... to the basement."

I paled. I didn't know what was in the basement, but from the dyspeptic look on his face, it wasn't pleasant sex.

I obeyed. Down in the basement was a strange metal apparatus. "On all fours, on the table, now," Master commanded. I did. He locked my hands into shackles, the metal was cold and tight. He did the same with my ankles, and gagged me with a rubber ball and duct tape.

"You have been bad, Slave," he said. "Very, very bad."

Master pulled off my panties. "They are wet, slave." He laughed. "You didn't come though—but they are wet, nonetheless." He inhaled the panties. I felt his hand on my ass. He slapped it, hard. "Bad Slave!" he shouted. Pain staggered me. I couldn't move, I couldn't protest. He slapped me again. He came around to the front and tweaked my nipples fiercely. I screamed, but it was muffled by the gag. He slapped me all over, and began fingering me. "Do not come!" he shouted, although he was touching my weakest spots, the part of me we both knew were surefire ways to make my juices spurt. "Do not come!" And his fingers strummed and thrashed my wildly swollen cunt, until I was screaming and moaning at the top of my lungs. I felt his cock, his massive cock, brush hard up against me. I shrieked. I was in the throes of maniac sexual need. I needed to come. All I wanted was to let loose, to come. "Do not come!" he said. He inserted his huge cock into me, slapping me, I was covered in red hot welts. He thrust himself into me, and I felt his hairs tickling me. He rhythmically shoved himself into me, so hard I frantically wondered if I would go mad. He moved his hips side to side, thrusted, in and out, in and out. "Do not come!" he repeated. I had to. But I couldn't. He came inside me, hot whooshing sex all over me. He came and he came, and I struggled to get out of his contraption, but of course I couldn't. He at last stopped, and pulled out of me completely, while I whimpered senselessly to myself.

"You want it from the boy next door, huh?" he said. "You can't stop with him, huh?"

I shook my head no, that he was wrong, that I hated that boy. But he just sneered.

"You didn't come, you won't come. I command you."

He tweaked my nipples one last time, and walked away. I felt his body heat near my pussy, though.

"My god," he said. I could feel his breath, his words, and I writhed, trying to move myself closer to him, closer to the bliss that he could give me. He breathed long and hot and hard on me, came and kissed me on the forehead, and then went upstairs. At the top of the stairs, he said, "You have failed me, Slave. You will not come. For the next seven days, you will not come. You will not leave that contraption... I will feed you, fuck you; you will not be unlatched, you will piss and shit yourself until you feel the entire degradation that you should, you worthless whore."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Test

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 621 milliseconds