• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Seduction of Jessica Ch. 01

The Seduction of Jessica Ch. 01

123

Beware!!! This is a story of interracial seduction and how a black man fucked a beautiful married Asian woman. So if you don't like this type of story don't read it.

*

It was written especially for my Oriental Internet lover, and I want her as bad as I did in this story. This story will have multiple parts in case you want to wait until it is finished.

Before her marriage Jess had been with about 6 men all of who were Oriental except for one European Asian descendant – Eurasian. This Eurasian guy had the biggest cock among all her previous lovers but even he was only close to about 6-inches long. She greatly enjoyed sex with him and in fact he taught her a great deal about it. Other than that, her sex life had been very ordinary.

She was now married and enjoyed making love with her husband very much. While it was quite romantic and intense in the beginning, after the birth of her sweet baby their sex life sort of suffered. It was not very often and when they did have it there wasn't much romance as before. Her husband just seemed to be giving her what she asked for and nothing more.

Now Jess had girlfriends who have been out with a few westerners both white and black and they all agreed that the sex with them was a whole lot more enjoyable than with Asian men! This was due partly because they treat the women a little differently than Asian men. They seemed to make them feel sexier and wanted. And many of these western men had bigger cocks and better stamina and varying techniques when it came to sex than their Asian lovers. In fact, they all felt it was so much better and they told her so.

Jessica was her name but her friends called her Jess. She lost her virginity when she was just around 18 years old and from what she remembered about it, it was mostly a lot of fumbling and anxiety. She wasn't much of a sexual person back then and in fact she only began to really like sex when she was in her twenties. That was because of her Eurasian boyfriend with his bigger cock. She remembered he was great when it came to sex and taught her to enjoy it and had loved it ever since. In fact even now she sometimes would think back on it and the time they had together. She remembered him and that his cock was longer and thicker than her husband's was.

Jess felt she was just a normal woman from the Far East nothing special. She was now 35 years old and had been married for 5 years. Her husband's cock was probably no more than 5 inches long and his thickness was double the size of a middle finger. All she knew was she had no trouble getting her fingers around it, so its wasn't that thick. Even so she remembered that they used to make love a lot more before the baby came along. She was still as tight between her legs as she was when she was 18 and worked to keep her vagina as tight as she could for her husband. But with the baby and his job, which had him working more and more, he was tired or just didn't feel like doing it as much. It was now down to an average of once a week or less. But, she was very happy being married to him in all other aspects.

But, Jess never imagined she would ever cheat on him. It's just that she felt her youth was slipping by and she was now much more in tune with her body and sexuality. She had felt this way for more than a year. She wasn't sure why. Maybe it was the idea of her age, or if she still want to feel attractive to men or what it was but she was restless. She knew she felt great when men give her that second look and it happened a lot. She also felt more desirable especially when she saw an attractive and sexy man. And when he looked at her, she usually had some very naughty thoughts and sometimes she got wet between her legs. But her Oriental background and her marriage kept her from doing more about it.

Jess was small like many Oriental women. Standing 5 feet 2 inches and weighing about 120 pounds she felt it made her just a wee bit fleshy here and there. But with her womanly measurements of 34B-28-32, not many men would have noticed or say anything about her except maybe she was shapely or sexy. In fact many men found her shape to be very sexy and attractive. She always said she was proportionate and just fair in certain areas. Her skin was the color of pale brown with a slight yellowish tint, very light. Her breasts were still quite firm and a full B cup with nipples that were quite thick probably a ½ inch and they did not protrude to long except when she was very excited or having an orgasm. They were quite dark brown in color with a slight color of pink at the tip of the nipple where milk would come out. She sometimes wore breast masks to firm up her breasts.

Her rear was still very nicely shaped, rounded and firm. But Jess felt her thighs were the least attractive things on her body. After having the baby she had developed what she called womanly hips and she felt they were quite broad for her size. But again most men would say her hips helped to make her more shapely. Her stomach had very little bulge so she still looked good in a bikini.

Her face was oval shape with eyes that were black as night but not the squint type that most men associate with Oriental girls. Her nose was normal size as was her mouth. Her lips were moderately sized, not thick like Angelina Jolie's. She had shoulder length black hair that was shinny and a little wavy. Her vagina lips were on the thin side and were darkish brown in color. Her pussy's inner lips were pinkish and probably about 2 inches long. Jess' clit was quite small maybe the size of a small pea but very sensitive and she would cum quickly when it was stimulated or especially if it was licked during sex.

Jess loved foreplay but especially oral. It definitely got her in the mood faster and of course got her juices flowing. But these days the sex with her husband was leaving her with a need she never seemed to be able to fill completely. She had orgasms yes, but she never felt truly satisfied when he rolled over afterwards and lay next to her. The love and sex was still there only not like it had been before. She felt very alone sometimes and couldn't sleep after she had satisfied her husband. He almost always fell asleep right away after cumming. She knew he was satisfied but she wasn't. She felt there should be more, and that she was missing something.

She didn't know what to do about it since her husband always seemed to love her and the baby very much. They had a good life and everyone felt they were a good couple and happy. Most of the time they were but she felt inside that something was needed. She tried to talk with her husband but it never got anywhere.

Finally one day she was surfing the Internet and ran across the web site called Literotica. There she found many stories that were all about sex. There were different types and different styles and varying fantasies. She began to read and found herself masturbating to them. She spent hours reading and then one day she read an Interracial stories.

This one was about a black man and white women. It was a story about a wife who had never met a black man before she moved to the USA. She heard all sorts of rumors and heard her best friend tell her that there were big dangers but great sex with a black guy. She was told it was so good. This black man had a huge cock and this white woman never listened to any of the bad things her friend told her. She only heard the good things about the sex. So this white woman worked hard on her husband to convince him to let them both try their most favorite fantasy. His was two women at the same time in his bed. Her dream was to have sex with a black man with a big cock.

Finally her husband agreed and he let her have her dream. It took some planning and some convincing on her part but finally she was allowed to meet this man. He was handsome and had a big cock, which was really what she wanted to try. When they finally had sex it was unbelievable. The man's cock was huge and he knew how to use it. She had never in her life had the feelings and the orgasms she had with this black man.

Jess read on and on about the meetings and the sex between these two people and found her pussy was absolutely soaking wet. Her clit throbbed for attention and her pussy tunnel was burning up in heat. As she inserted three fingers into her pussy she heard herself moan and she began to fuck her pussy with them hard and fast as she read on. As she did, she was thinking about a big black cock fucking her. She found her nipples were hard as small stones and she was breathing very quickly after just a few minutes. She cried out loud as she arched her back as she sat in the PC chair and moved her hips as she humped her pussy on her three slim fingers buried as deep as she could get them. It was the best climax she had in months and she felt like she was 18 years old again as she began to masturbate again. Finally after the third orgasm she began to calm down. All orgasms were long, and hard and so very good. That afternoon Jess felt more satisfied than she had in a year or more.

She cleaned herself up, checked on her child and began to make dinner as she waited for her husband to come home. That night she had sex with her husband and almost raping him when they had finished dinner and put the baby to bed. He licked and sucked and fingered her needy pussy and gave her two wonderful oral orgasms. Then she lay under him and fucked him as hard as he was fucking her. She made him cum in her pussy and when she did she arched her back and moaned and moaned and moaned.

Jess wanted more and sucked him back hard again. This time she rode him and rode him and rode him. Jess had four orgasms that night two from his loving mouth and two more from his cock. He held her and stroked her and softly calmed her afterwards. Smiling he was thinking he had really got her off that night. He did, but Jess was only thinking of that big black cock fucking her when she climaxed. She saw no face on the black man only his big body and huge black cock. She remembered the story she had read and cried out as she climaxed each time on her husband's 5-inch cock. He had her legs over her head and drove his dick as deep as he could get it in her pussy. It was marvelous but she knew it would have been so much better if it was that thick, hard, 9-inch cock inside her fucking her. She realized it had been her fantasy that had made her cum so hard and so many times and not much her husband.

She could hardly believe how she felt the next morning when he left for work. She put the baby in the crib and then Jess read the next chapter of the story. Again it drove her crazy with lust and she masturbated furiously. Again that night she attacked her husband fucking him as if they had just gotten married. Later when they lay next to each other exhausted he asked her what was going on. But Jess simply told him it was hormones and around that time of the month and that always made her a bit horny. He didn't complain or question the sex she was giving him because it was some of the best he had ever had with her.

On and on, day after day she read all of the author's stories and had many self- induced orgasms. Finally she knew she had to write the author and tell him how good his stories were. And she did just that. She was surprised when Lee the author wrote her back and wanted to get to know her better, much better. As they chatted, he asked her all sorts of things and she was first shocked a little at his directness. But then she smiled thinking maybe she would get to know him better. After all, this man was the one who simply by his words had made her have spectacular orgasms with and later with her husband. She decided to write him and chat a little more. After all he was more than 10,000 miles away and what could it hurt? She was alone most days with only the baby and she felt she would enjoy the company. Plus his first e-mail made her wet and feeling a sexual need she hadn't felt in a long time. So Jess wrote him back.

They talked about what she had read and then he asked her about her body. She was open and direct with him too. In fact she was surprised she told him some very private things about herself and her life. And the more they wrote to each other, the more personal their discussions got. Soon they had exchanged photos and were talking about sex and using words like fucking you and eating your pussy and how his big black cock would fill her up more than any cock had ever done before. Then he told her he would love to take her and give her all of his big cock and fuck her like her husband could never do.

She got wet and masturbated to his words. More than once she cried out and climaxed from his directness and frankness of what he wanted to do with her. She had photos of him and his lovely long black cock and she fantasized daily about it fucking her. There was no kidding around when he told her if he were closer he would ask her to meet him and have sex with him. While that sacred her a little it also thrilled and excited her like nothing before. She was sure she would meet him if he were ever near enough to do it.

She was very surprised that she felt this way about this stranger but her body throbbed with lust when she saw his e-mails and photos he sent to her. And when she read them it was like he was there inside her filling her with his big cock. Then one day he told tell her he would breed her and she got really scared. That was until he told her black men love to talk that way. He didn't want any kids but he did want some of her very beautiful oriental pussy, no he wanted a lot of it, in fact he wanted it all.

Finally after a while of talking back and forth they decide to write a story about the two of them. He wanted to explain how and what it would feel like if they met. He told her he would give her the fucking of her life. She felt she would let him if only he wasn't so far away. But she agreed to write the story and thrilled about how it might feel with him inside her. She shook and climaxed not even touching her pussy that day. That was a first for her and she loved how it felt to be wanted and needed by this black western man so much!

Lee needed some more information about what she wanted in the story. She told him and he began to write it. In his story prep, he told her she would feel very full and maybe a little uncomfortable for a short time as he put his big cock in her tight little pussy. She said she bet she would feel so full in her vagina and that he would touch her so deep and in places she have never felt before. She told him she couldn't imagine the sensations and feelings and so much pleasure. She was happy they were corresponding with each other and she couldn't wait to help to start with the writing of the story with him.

They agreed that it would be better for her if she would first fuck him with her on top. That would give her the amount of cock that she would be able to handle and at the same time control the speed that it went into her vagina. She said that honestly she had been thinking of the feeling of something bigger in her vagina for a long time. And, now she wanted it badly.

Then one day it happened, a black man really came into her life. A black man came to the same table she was sitting at drinking her coffee. He asked her if he could share the table since the others were all full? She told him yes and he sat down across from her. For a long time neither said anything and then the black man spoke. He asked if she was enjoying her coffee and what kind it was? She told him yes and looked down again to read her magazine and finish her drink. He asked what type of coffee she was drinking and she told him. He said he would have to try that the next time he was in the store because his coffee wasn't very good. She asked him what type he was drinking and he told her after looking at the sign.

As the man continued to talk with Jess she stopped reading and began to chat with him about many different things, weather, and food, other drinks and coffee. As time went on Jess looked at her watch and realized she had been talking with him for over an hour. She excused herself and began to clean her side of the table. He smiled at her and asked if she came to this store every day. She told him she did most of the time. He thanked her for allowing him to sit with her and she smiled politely as she left.

Lee watched as she walked away and he liked what he saw. Jess had just the slightest wiggle in her walk and he watched her rear end move up and down as she walked out the door. He said to himself, "Very nice, very sexy little walk and a very pretty girl. Man I love Oriental women."

The next day he made sure she was there before he came into the store. He got his coffee and purchased two pastries. He then walked to the table where Jess was siting and asked again if he could join her. She looked around at the other tables and saw that today there were many seats. She was gong to ask why not sit at one of the other empty tables? But he said, "I have purchased two of these pastries and I didn't realize how big they were. Would you care to have one?"

Before she could say anything he offered both so she could have her choice. As Lee sat he spoke to her as he held out the plate holding the two pastries as he offered them to her. She wasn't going to accept them but Jess was sort of hungry. And so she took one and he smiled at her as he introduced himself to her. My name is Lee," he said, "Lee Williams."

She felt a shot of adrenaline flow into her. His name was Lee the same name as the man she wrote to over the Internet. A mans she had shared many private secrets regarding sex and the deepest secrets of what she like about fucking. Yes, she had said fucking many times to her Internet lover.

Then she came back to the current and shook his hand gently and softly as she said, "Jessica but everyone just calls me Jess."

She didn't give her last name and Lee didn't ask. He said, "Very nice to meet you Jess. I don't know very many people here yet and I thank you for your kindness and allowing me to sit with you. I enjoy talking with people and felt we had a very nice conversation yesterday. I was very glad to see you in here again today."

They sat and drank their coffee he told her he had purchased the same type she had yesterday and it was much better. As they ate the pastries they talked again and he found out she was married and had one child. She found out he had taken a job as a massage therapist at the Physical Therapy (PT) center down the street. He was new to the area and had worked in PT for 7 years. She told him she worked in the DP area of an office and had been for the past 6 years.

He was 37 she was 35. Lee couldn't help but to look at this lovely lady in front of him. She had such a lovely face, and her eyes and hair were brown and lovely. She was a truly beautiful Asian woman and had a very nice figure and she was so tiny compared to him.

Jess was enjoying this black man in fact she hadn't met many of them and never talked to any. She was enjoying the conversation and liked his face and smile. He was about 6 foot tall and in very good shape, as she carefully looked him over without being too bold. She smiled a lot at what he said and the conversation was very open and relaxing. She didn't feel like he was hitting on her at all as they talked.

From then on they found each other almost every day and spent nearly an hour drinking coffee and having some sort of snack. He usually purchased a little something for both of them. It became a regular lunchtime practice for her to look for him or him for her each day.

When once in a while when he wasn't there she actually felt disappointed. He was always waiting for her and on those days she didn't make it, he too felt disappointed. There was no playing or touching or anything sexual except a little teasing on his part. He felt he could almost make her blush by looking at her the wrong way. She was flirting but in a way most Asian women flirted. They were no where near as forward as Western woman. She was shy and quiet and very sweet. He liked her a great deal and he enjoyed her company.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Seduction of Jessica Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 152 milliseconds