• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Our First Threesome Ch. 02

Our First Threesome Ch. 02

You may want to read "our first threesome" chapter one to get the background. Sorry it has taken a while to submit chapter two but I thought it would be good to get our partner in crime to write it from his point of view.

If I can get my wife to do the same for chapter three then who knows what could follow ;-)

Chapter 2 - Phil's View

I can't remember the last time I was so turned on. I had just had my cock sucked by my friends' wife and to add to the buzz Steve and I had wanked each other over her lovely body. Tina was thrashing around, legs flailing as I flicked my tongue over her swollen clit, I could taste her juices as they trickled over her cunt lips. Steve was kissing her frantically and as I watched them I wondered if he had realised that my cum had spattered over her lips.

The thought of my best friends sharing my cum gave my now flaccid cock a new lease of life. I had wondered what their reaction would be when I had earlier grabbed Steve's cock, it could have killed everything stone dead but I just wanted to feel what it was like to hold another cock.

What a relief when Steve reached over to grip mine: Tina was visibly turned on.

Tina was starting to calm down and I ran my tongue up over her mound and up to her belly. There were pools of cum forming around her belly button as it ran off her tits. I ran my tongue around the edge of her navel and dipped my tongue into the reservoir of cum. I could see Tina 's tummy muscles contract as the sensation of my tongue dipping into her navel made her shudder with delight, "That tickles" she shouted.

She arched and twisted her back to avoid my tongue and I watched the spunk dribble out of her belly button, down the side of her waist and on onto the carpet. Steve was sucking at her left nipple.

I'd always admired Tina's tits, they were lovely and pert and almost with a life of their own. They sort of jiggled when she walked and on more than one occasion I had fantasised about sucking on them and rolling her nipples between my lips. Now there they were right in front of me.

Steve saw the glint in my eye and moved his head down as I moved mine up. We met at her chest, each of us sucking on a rock hard nipple, it was just as I had imagined.

Steve said "stay there I need to get a shot of this", I grabbed his arm and said "you stay there for a minute I've got a better idea". I got up and walked into my bedroom. When I had moved into this apartment I went in for "Boys Toys" in a big way and decided to buy a 42" plasma screen, which was fixed to the wall opposite the bed.

I had also invested in a top of the range video camera, which had been used to record a few of my previous bedroom escapades. I turned the TV on, set up the tripod and mounted the camera.

"Hey you two, come in here" I shouted. Steve walked in holding Tina by the hand; the first thing that they saw was an image of me lying on the bed stroking my cock.

Tina smiled, crawled over the bed on all fours and straddled my face with her cunt. Steve looked like he was having all of his fantasies in one sitting. He gave me a wink as he held his wife's cunt lips open so that I could bury my tongue deep into her hole. "Hey I saw that" shouted Tina, "Don't forget I've got a virtual cinema screen 6 feet from my face". Tina was wanking my aching cock with firm strokes and every now and then stopping to lick a stream of pre-cum from the end.

Steve had now joined me in licking Tina, while I was busy sucking at her pussy lips, stretching them out as far as they would go,

Steve was rimming her tight little ass hole. Tina's grip would occasionally falter and she would sigh as one of us hit a particularly sensitive part of her anatomy.

Steve then knelt up and moved nearer to her cunt. I had to move my head down to make way for his cock as he gently slid it into her. His balls slapped against my nose with each thrust.

As I sucked at her clit I let my tongue graze against his shaft as he withdrew and could taste Tina's hot juices on his cock. Tina had by now manoeuvred her head so that she could reach over my cock and suck at my balls, her finger was gently stoking and rotating around the rim of my ass. I was glad that she had given my cock a break because I would have cum ages ago and I wanted to savour every second of this experience.

As she moved her head further over towards my ass, Steve lost his rhythm and his cock slipped from her dripping cunt. I didn't wait to be invited I reached around Tina's thigh and pulled his cock into my mouth. I wanked him hard as I sucked at the end of his cock; as I pulled his foreskin back to expose the head I was amazed at how smooth it was.

I could feel Tina had stopped sucking at my balls and I looked down the length of her body to see that she was watching the screen, watching her husband having his cock sucked. "Hey save some for me" she shouted.

Steve pulled away from my mouth and went to walk around the edge of the bed so that Tina could carry on where I left off.

As he did so I said "take the camera off the tripod and film her sucking you off. Steve fumbled with the locking mechanism on the tripod but there was no way I was going to get up and help, after all she had my balls lodged in her mouth. Steve eventually managed to get the camera free from the tripod and walked around the end of the bed.

Tina had by now released my balls and had taken a firm grip on my cock, wanking it in long even strokes.

Every now and then she used her thumb to smear the precum that was by now oozing from my cock over the head, this made it incredibly sensitive.

I had slipped two fingers into Tina's cunt and was thrusting them deep into her sopping cunt; every now and then I would stop and lick each of my fingers, not to lubricate them but to taste her juices.

I could hear that Tina was sucking at Steve's cock and looked over at the screen to get a better view. I was right, Tina had Steve's cock deep in her throat but then noticed that it wasn't Tina's hand that was wanking me but Steve's.

His camera work was even shakier now and I could sense that he was about to cum. Tina was working his cock as hard as she could and a few seconds later he shouted "I'm cumming".

I could see Tina struggling to catch all of his cum in her mouth and it ran over her chin. Tina then released his cock and as Steve regained some of his composure he focused on her mouth, what a fantastic sight, spunk dripping off her bottom lip.

She then motioned to Steve to follow the course of the spunk from her mouth with the camera. She opened her mouth and let it all string down towards the underside of my cock.

I could feel its warmth as it flowed over my balls and around my ass, eventually ending up on the bed sheet. She ran her tongue over the underside of my cock licking up the fluid that she had just let drip there. She ran a finger over my balls and around my ass slowly probing it with first one finger and then two. She was now sucking my cock and giving my ass the fingering of all time. I was sure that I couldn't last much longer but needed to feel my cock deep in her tight cunt before I came.

I managed to slide along the bed underneath her body, she pulled her fingers from my ass, it felt so hot and then I felt the cold air hit my cock as it left the warmth of her mouth.

As I slid underneath her my cock caught one of her tits, what a fantastic sensation feeling her rock hard nipple slide along my spunk covered cock. I pulled myself free of her and rested the end of my cock at the entrance to her cunt. Steve shouted, "Hey guys wait for me to get some close up shots".

He knelt on the bed and while using one hand to work the camera he use the thumb and index finger of the other hand to prise open his wife's cunt lips, "you kinky buggers" Tina shouted as she watched the TV screen.

Her cunt was there for the taking, and her husband was holding it open for me, fuck I was so lucky.

I slipped my cock deep into her cunt and as I did so Steve let go of her lips, focussing in on them as they wrapped around the shaft of my cock. I pounded into her while firmly gripping her hips to give me maximum penetration. Her head was thrashing away and I was sure that she was about to cum.

At that instant she let out a piercing cry and her head rolled backwards, her whole body was shuddering. It was the cue I needed, my balls felt as though they were about to burst as the contracted and I shot my load of spunk deep inside her body. We both went limp as our orgasms subsided.

Steve and the camera were only about 3 inches from her cunt when I pulled my cock out, I looked over at the screen and could see my shaft glistening, covered in a mixture of my spunk and her cunt juice. Steve then focused on her cunt; a river of juices was flowing from her, and the biggest creampie I'd ever seen.

I took the camera from Steve and said "hope you're not going to waste that", with that he buried his head in her cunt sucking and slurping at the juices ". There was no way that he couldn't realise that he was sharing my cum with his wife now!

It was turning out to be a long and very enjoyable night.

Tina will continue if anyone would like to hear her side of the story.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Our First Threesome Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 176 milliseconds