• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Girl of My Dreams

Girl of My Dreams

12

It's morning again. I get up from bed, and take a look outside. It's snowing. Just another day in November. If you are at all familiar with Massachusetts, then you know what I am talking about. I look at all the snow piling up outside and I wince. Yes, I know plenty of you men out there are feeling the same. When the heavy snow falls in New England, it's time for the men to come out and clean. That's the way it's been for my father and my grandfather. That's the way it is for me.

My name is Arthur Davis. I am a young Black man living in Boston. I stand five feet eleven inches tall, and I weigh around one hundred and ninety pounds. I've got jet-black skin and long hair which I braid in cornrows. I'm fairly good-looking, if I dare say so. I attend Bay State College, and currently I am trying to get my Bachelors in Business Administration. I live in an off-campus apartment with my girlfriend, Dora Atkinson. I take a look at her as she is lying on our bed. Dora is a lovely gal, whether she is awake or asleep. A five-foot-ten, black-haired, green-eyed girl with light bronze skin. She moves in her sleep, and almost sighs. I smile as I look at her. She is really beautiful. Pretty face, sexy and athletic body and a really nice, round butt. I smile then return my gaze to the snow outside. We live in South End, not far from the Back Bay but really a world away. The Back Bay is home to celebrities and rich people. New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady used to live in Boston's Back Bay. Yeah, it's where all the rich people live.

I am not wealthy. I'm just a college student relying on his own brains and some financial aid to make it. Dora goes to Bunker Hill Community College. She's taking Criminal Justice there. She wants to be a police officer someday. I don't like guns and I don't like dealing with difficult people or dangerous situations. Taking down a psychotic man or a wicked woman is not my idea of fun. Dora likes it, though. When she isn't at school or with me, she works as a security guard for the snobs inside Copley. She's a tall, attractive young woman with a serious demeanor. She always looks like she means business. Good for her. I could never do that line of work. It's just not my thing.

I love Dora. She is unique. A lot of guys say this about their girlfriends. Often, the guy is wrong. I love my girlfriend but I am not the kind of guy who loves easily. It has a lot to do with my family. I grew up in a house with an absentee father and a mother who beat me and tormented me every chance she got. Nowadays, I am an orphan. My father died of a heart attack and my mother died in a car accident. All within the same year. Although they weren't exactly the best parents, I still cared for them, somehow. I was all alone in the world. I wasn't a big believer in people. In fact, there was a time in my life when I hated people. Both men and women. I'd been betrayed by members of both sexes and for this reason, I had a low opinion of humanity.

I spent a lot of time by myself. Then, one day, I met Dora. I was having an argument with my previous girlfriend, Sarah Brown. Sarah Brown was a tall, good-looking African girl with caramel-colored skin and short, lustrous ebony hair. She was the prettiest girl I had ever seen. Unfortunately, she also thought that she was all that and then some. The girl had a serious attitude problem. One day, we were arguing and she struck me hard in the gut. I pushed her away from me with all my might. She was a nasty bitch but I was stronger. She staggered back and looked at me with wide eyes. I shook my head. I don't like putting my hands on anyone, man or woman, but I am not going to just stand by and let some woman beat on me. Been there, done that, thank you very much. No more drama for me. She started cussing me. I called her a bitch, told her to stop following me and then walked away.

I was very upset over this argument that we had. Sarah Brown was a crazy chick. We had some rough arguments before but she had never tried putting her hands on me before. I had dealt with violent women before. I didn't want to be in a relationship with one. No way. I was glad to have gotten away from her. And to think that I considered moving in with this bitch. Damn! I almost made a big mistake. The last thing any young man needs in his life is a psychotic female with violent tendencies. That's one way to ruin your life real quick. Dump the bitch and stay away from her. Don't talk to her. Don't fuck her. Keep your distance and make sure she stays away from you. Get a restraining order or some shit like that.

I was walking down Newberry Street, head down against the cold. I was deep in my thoughts and didn't see a car coming at me. The car came at me, and when I noticed, it was too late. I wasn't even old enough to drink alcohol and I was going to meet the grim reaper! I froze. I don't know why. My muscles simply wouldn't move. That's when she came. A tall girl rushed at me and body-slammed me like a linebacker, knocking me out of the way of the vehicle. She saved my life. I lay there on the snowy sidewalk. The girl got off me and offered me a hand. I took it. It belonged to a tall, strikingly beautiful girl. That was Dora Atkinson. She was wearing the black and white uniform worn by the security personnel of Copley Mall. The girl had saved my life. I thanked her. She smiled at me, and asked me if I was okay. I nodded. She smiled again, told me to be more careful, then sprinted away.

I watched the girl as she ran away. Man, I'm not going to lie. I noticed that she did have quite a nice behind. I smiled to myself. Like an angel, she had come out of nowhere and saved me. I grinned to myself and went back to school. I told the whole story to my boy, Jerry. Jerry is this light-skinned Jamaican guy I knew. He was a cool cat and a ladies man. I told him the whole thing. I decided to dump Sarah's sorry ass. Jerry smiled. He completely agreed. Sarah was pretty but she was also a vicious bitch with violent tendencies. No man needs that kind of drama, beautiful woman or not. I told Jerry about the girl who saved my skin, and he smiled. He was obviously pleased and told me that this might be a sign. I was surprised at Jerry's words.

I've never had much luck with the women in my life. My mother, well, I think you know about her already. My first girlfriend, Christine, dumped me because I was a black man and her Irish father didn't approve of our relationship. My second girlfriend, Michelle, was a nutcase. She was very needy and when I dumped her, she started following me around and leaving death threats on my answering machine. Talk about crazy! Sarah was my third girlfriend. Yes, you can see a pattern here. I swear I tried to be a gentleman with all of them but in the end, they were just plain crazy. I had never had a girl do something nice for me before, let alone save my skin. I wanted to find this girl again, and maybe have a talk with her. I knew exactly where to start.

I headed to Copley Mall and looked around for the security people. The mall wasn't my kind of place. I've been dragged there many times by females who take too much time shopping and I dreaded it. Also, Copley Mall wasn't a regular mall. It was where the rich people shopped. Scary, man, scary. I walked around in there for hours, looking at rich people, mostly white, and sometimes black and Asian, walking through. I didn't see the mystery girl who had saved my life. Tired of walking, I headed to the Food Court to get something to eat. Before eating, I had to piss. Guess who I saw coming of the ladies room?

There she was. A tall Latin girl wearing a white silk shirt and black pants. Her long black hair was pulled in a bun. There was a badge emblazoned on her left breasts pocket, with the symbol of the security company that she worked for. I recognized her instantly. This was the girl who had saved my life earlier. I approached her, smiling. I said hello. She politely smiled and said hello, then walked past me. I followed suit. I told her that I knew her from somewhere. She looked at me, then recognition showed in her features. Yes, I was the guy whose life she had saved earlier. I introduced myself and asked her to join me for lunch, by way of thanking her. She told me her name, which was Dora and that she couldn't, since she had work to do. I frowned. She shrugged, then her eyes lit up as some tall older guy in a security uniform walked up to her. They talked for a few seconds, then he nodded at her and smiled. She smiled at me and nodded. Her shift was ending and she was free to go. I grinned and we walked together.

We sat down at a table for two and began eating some fine Chinese cuisine. Dora insisted on paying for half of the meal. I was surprised. I was used to women offering to pay but in my experience, none of them ever did pay. This girl was full of surprises. We started talking and she told me that she was a student at Bunker Hill, taking up Criminal Justice. She wanted to be a police officer, like her daddy. I smiled at that. My father was a nurse, once. My mother worked as a nurse too. I wasn't interested in that line of work. The business world appealed to me. I was pretty good at math and science. I could be ruthless and driven when I had to be. Something with human interests such as policing wasn't appealing to me. Still, I liked talking to Dora Atkinson. She was easy to talk to. Man, there was something different about this gal. I just didn't know what.

By the time we finished lunch, I was quite puzzled by Dora Atkinson. She was pretty, hard-working and driven. She wanted to get her Associate's degree in Criminal Justice and hopefully get into the State Police Academy at New Braintree. I really wanted to ask her out but settled for her number instead. We parted ways with a handshake. Damn, the girl had strong hands! I watched her go. Tall, sexy, with a fine ass. I had to move quick and get this girl otherwise some lucky guy would get her and I would miss my chance. I headed to Jerry's dorm and asked my best friend, the ultimate player, on how to get things going with this girl. As usual, Jerry was full of good advice.

When I arrived at Jerry's dorm, the dude was standing at the door, kissing a tall blonde chick. I smiled. Jerry never lacked a pretty girl in his life. I envied the bastard. He patted her behind and whispered something in her ear. She giggled and walked away. Hey, I knew this girl! This was Rachel, this chick I knew from Accounting class. Oh, she was a really cold and snappy one, and everybody in class assumed she was a man-hater. Now, Jerry had her giggling and he was touching her ass. Man, Jerry must have some secret magical powers or something. The dude got every female he went after. He always won. I greeted him. We exchanged dap and then went inside. I told him what went on between me and Dora Atkinson inside Copley Mall. Jerry listened to me and smiled.

The dude asked me for every detail and I told him. When I was done, he told me his plan. The plan was to seduce Dora quickly and efficiently. This was one of Jerry's plans. He seduced a girl, slept with her, then told her to get moving. I wasn't that kind of guy, though I sometimes wished I were. Players get all the booty from the females and they get less drama than us regular Joe-types who want to take the girls out and treat them real nice. Women liked bad boys. It's a fact of life. Jerry wasn't too understanding of my dilemma. He reminded me that I had recently dumped Sarah, a vicious bitch whom at first seemed like a nice girl. Sometimes, the nice girl turns out to be the nastiest bitch. A man couldn't trust them these days. They were out to take a brother down. Best thing to do was fuck them and leave them. At least, according to Jerry. I've been hurt by the opposite sex more times than I cared to admit. Still, I wondered. Were there some good women out there or were they all man-hating bitches out to take us down?

I decided to play it by ear. I was careful around all women. That's just my policy. I had a good feeling about Dora. Maybe she was different. I hoped that she was. If she was like all the rest, then I'd get the heck away from her. She had made a good impression on me by saving my life the first time we met. Maybe she was a decent soul. So, I called her and decided to ask her out. After a brief hesitation, Dora agreed. We went to Loews Theater in downtown Boston. When I arrived there and met her, she was wearing a red silk shirt and black pants. She looked very sexy. We went to see X-Men : The Last Stand. I've always loved comic books and superheroes. Dora surprised me by telling me that she loved comics too. As we waited in the theater, we talked about some of our favorite characters. I was pleasantly surprised. It's not every day that I meet a female who knows about the Hulk, Daredevil, the Fantastic Four and the Avengers. This gal was a real gem. I was seriously in danger of being smitten!

After the movie, we walked together through Boston Common. It was fun. A nice, sunny day in July 2006. I enjoyed myself immensely. As we walked there, I saw a few buddies of playing football. There was Ryan, a nice Irish kid from Suffolk University. There was also John, a big and tall black dude from Amherst University and finally Douglas, from Bridgewater State. They saw me and greeted me. I asked them if I could play, and they agreed. Dora asked us if she could join in. We looked at each other, hesitated. John, the leader, shrugged. Why not? Dora joined. John threw the football into the air, and Ryan raced to catch it. Dora ran, moving faster than I could have anticipated, and she leapt, catching it in mid-air.

I stared at her. Nice catch! John laughed. I looked at Dora, stunned. She smiled at me and shrugged. We continued playing for the next half hour. Dora surprised me. She was a pretty decent football player. I've played high school football, as did all of my guy friends (except for Jerry) and I had never met a female who played as well as Dora had. She told me that she used to play with the boys growing up. I smiled at that. Dora was a tomboy. Well, well. My guy friends liked her. We left them in the Common and walked back toward the Back Bay. There was a lot more than meets the eye about that chick, but so far I liked what I saw.

We were supposed to part ways at the train station at Arlington. Dora lived in Malden and she had to get back there. Right before she left, I pulled her into my arms and kissed her. Dora hesitated, then she kissed me back. We embraced. For a long time, we just held each other. She whispered into my ear that she wanted to see me real soon, then she went on the train. I watched her go. This one was one sexy, athletic and fun-loving gal. I really wanted her! That afternoon, I went home, a very excited and happy camper! I couldn't wait to see her again.

The next time I saw her, she had invited me to a club. We went dancing. She was wearing a black tank top and tight black pants. I was wearing a blue silk shirt and black pants. Both of us looked really hot. We were doing the bump and grind thing on the floor of this club, surrounded by all of these good-looking, well-dressed young people. We were dancing and having a blast. I felt like I was having the time of my life. Dora was dancing right in front of me, smiling as she bumped her shapely ass against my groin. I was edging closer to her, dancing madly. Man, I was turned on. She turned around, and I could tell that she was as turned on as I was. I could read the desire in her eyes. Time to bail and find a more private spot.

I held Dora's hand and we went to this spot behind the club. We started making out heavily. She was kissing me with a passion I had never before experienced. I pulled her closer to me. I felt her hands caressing me, then she gripped my behind. Man, this girl was sexually aggressive! I felt her hands on my crotch, and then she whispered in my ear that she wanted me. Well, I wanted her too. I pulled her up using all the force in my arms and gently pressed her against the wall, raising her off the ground. I kissed her then, and she kissed me back passionately. Man, we needed to get out of there. Dora was a special gal to me and we wouldn't be doing it in the back of an alley. Not our first time anyway!

I looked at Dora. Even in the dark, under the fading streetlights, she still looked gorgeous. I smiled. I wanted her so much. I put my arm around her. My dorm wasn't far from the club. Dora walked with me, but she didn't look at me. I stared at her. I didn't need her to say anything to know that something was wrong with her. I wondered why. I certainly hoped that she was still in the mood. I asked her out. I wondered what was wrong, and asked her. She looked at me, and told me that she wanted to go home. I smiled. She frowned. No, not that way. She wanted to go home, alone. I froze. Had I moved too fast? Did I read the signals wrongly? Dora was evasive. I thought that she wasn't telling me something. My suspicion flared. What was this woman hiding from me?

I looked at her. What was she hiding? Had she changed her mind about us? She wasn't interested in me anymore? She had another man? Or maybe another woman in the picture? I asked her what was wrong. Dora looked at me and took a deep breath. I braced myself for what was to come. Dora told me that there was something she had to tell me. I waited for it. All kinds of scenarios ran through my skull. But what she told me, I must admit that I sure as hell didn't expect it. She told me, and I didn't believe it. So she showed me. And I wished I hadn't seen. Oh, well. I asked, didn't I?

It took just a few words and un unforgettable moment of "show and tell" from Dora to shake me to my utmost foundations. I was shocked. No, shocked was an understatement. I couldn't believe it. No way. For some time now, I had been going out with a fun-loving, sporty gal. Someone really nice and cool, easy to talk to and fun to be with. Unfortunately, in a few simple words, Dora Atkinson told me that the person I was falling for did not exist. I thought I had fallen in love with a pretty girl. Dora Atkinson told me that she wasn't a girl or at least, she wasn't born one. Dora Atkinson was a sexy woman with working male genitalia. She was a transsexual.

I looked at Dora, and felt betrayed. Her pretty face was filled with sadness and resignation. Maybe I shouldn't have believed her. But she had shown me and I could not deny the evidence before my eyes. Dora was not what she first seemed. I was shocked. I looked at her, horrified. And then I ran like the Devil himself was after me. I ran like a damned soul hunted by the Hounds of Hell, like the quarry of the Angel of Darkness. I ran. I didn't stop until I arrived in the Back Bay, and rushed into my dorm. Once inside, I did something I hadn't done in a long time. I broke down and cried. I cried because I thought I had finally met a woman I could trust. Someone I could be with. As before, it had turned out to be a lie.

I lay on my bed, unable to sleep. I thought of Dora. Every time I thought of her, it filled me with anger and pain. I was starting to fall for her, but she wasn't what I thought she was. I had been duped. I couldn't take the images off my mind. Dora wasn't a regular girl. She was a sexy girl with an angel's face, a porn star's body and a huge frigging swinging dick between her legs. I can't believe I liked her! I can't believe I was falling for her. I'm one hundred percent straight. I'm a heterosexual black man. I don't like guys. I am not gay. I am not bisexual. I am not even curious about that stuff. And I sure as hell don't like transsexuals. Thank you very much. I had to forget her, as quickly as I could. If only it was that easy.

As I lay there, I didn't know what to do. I liked this girl and she did save my life. I was getting to know her and I was strongly attracted to her. Why did she lie to me like that? I needed answers. I hopped on the Orange Line Train and headed to Malden. I knocked on Dora Atkinson's door. She lived in a small apartment in south Malden. She came and greeted me, wearing a black tank top and red shorts. It was the middle of the night and clearly I had woken her up. Dora's eyes widened when she saw me. I stared at her. She looked so lovely. Like a very sexy Latin girl. Damn, this girl was hotter than a porn star. I felt a stir in my pants but I had to stay focused. I did come here to say something, damn it.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Girl of My Dreams

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds