• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Eli's Awakening Pt. 02

Eli's Awakening Pt. 02

12

You really should read Eli's Awakening before this if you haven't already. It's the only way to really enjoy the story.

Disclaimer: All Characters in this story are fictitious and in no way to my knowledge resemble anyone living or dead. All characters are of the legal age of consent (18) during any scene of sexual intercourse, voyeurism and masturbation included.

Chapter Five

There was an unsettling feeling of guilt that accompanied the sunrise that morning. It came seeping into Eli's consciousness much like the daylight did through the window of John's bedroom, planting itself in the same juncture between her eyes as did glare of the sun.

Of all the things she could have inherited from her mother. She hadn't got her blonde hair or blue eyes, nor her love of animals or rather animal skin. But she had inherited something infinitely bigger. She'd inherited a lover, her father, the source of her guilt.

When she had opened her eyes and found herself alone in his bed, her hope that he didn't regret the night before had died. And thus her guilt was born. He must regret their lovemaking, that was the only explanation.

She hadn't thought she could feel any more wretched than she had for the last couple of weeks, but this surmounted everything. She needed to talk to him, fix the pain she was so obviously causing.

She sprinted from bed and almost forgot she was still very naked, grabbing the sheet, she wrapped it around herself and completely missed the small spots of blood that tarnished the whiteness.

It wasn't until she was at the bottom of the stairs that she heard the voices coming from the kitchen. It didn't take much dialogue for her to recognize Sophie's voice. It was then, right before she turned the corner to the kitchen where they were, that she saw the blood.

Shit...

She rushed upstairs to her room and changed into her biggest T-shirt and a pair of shorts. She stopped long enough to brush her teeth and hair and wash her face, telling herself she just wanted to make certain she didn't show any obvious signs of last night's events, but really she was giving herself time.

When she got back downstairs, taking all of about fifteen minutes before she decided she had better face Sophie, it was to find her holding John's hands in both of hers while looking imploringly into his eyes.

Jealousy snaked through her, replaced by anger when John suddenly recoiled from Sophie's grasp when he noticed her, his face full of guilt. This dismissed her anger and replaced it with fear, she turned expectant eyes to Sophie.

"Sophie, what are you doing here?" It was Sophie's time to recoil.

What was going on here?

"I'm sorry to intrude, Eli."

Eli became instantly apologetic. "No, it's... it's just that I'm not used to seeing you so... early. I just thought something might be wrong."

'Oh God, had Dad called her over to confess?' She wondered.

Sophie seemed to accept this and smiled, though not as cheerily as she used to. "I actually came to bear good news."

When she didn't say anything else Eli became aware that she was standing much too firmly in the center of the doorway, so she walked to the fridge and took out a carton of milk. Sophie continued her story when Eli came to the table with her cereal, milk and bowl and spoon.

"My company," she worked for a very successful events planning company. "has been putting on for the past number of years a Caribbean Jazz and Blues Festival which has gained in popularity and has become one of the most highly anticipated events annually in the jazz community."

Eli listened, while forcing the cereal she really didn't want down her throat. What she wanted was for Sophie to leave, and for her Dad to explain to her the strange look on his face she saw whenever she dared to look at him.

He looked back at her finally, and a smile started in his eyes. It was a smile filled with sexual innuendo, she nearly choked and quickly looked to see that Sophie hadn't noticed a thing. She was saying something about John's trip to Jamaica.

"What?" Eli had been so focused on John's smile that she had blocked out Sophie's voice.

"We need him for the culminating show, which features..." she named one of the world's most prominent jazz singers. "She lost her pianist due to a broken arm he suffered while scuba diving three days ago in Anguilla. She asked specifically for your father." She turned to John again when she said this, but found that he was avoiding her eyes.

She took a steady breath and began to rise from her chair. "I must get back to work. Your father can fill you in on the rest of the details." She declined when John offered to walk her to the front door, and was out of the kitchen before he sat back down.

Eli kept putting cereal into her mouth, still so nervous she didn't even taste it. She had no intention of stopping until John moved the bowl aside.

"It was my intention to stay with you."

She felt her insides grow tender.

"I broke things off with Sophie the night of my show. So that look you gave me when you came in," his accusing voice and teasing expression didn't match. "hurt my feelings."

She couldn't help laughing. Her confidence was rushing back. "I didn't know you broke it off with her. And you looked pretty cozy."

His look became more pensive.

"She didn't take it too well I suppose." She said.

He folded his arms and leaned back in the chair, shaking his head he said, "We were in two different places." A pause. "I mean, for instance, this morning..." he started to grin mischievously. "I was in bed with you."

Eli laughed at his attempt to lighten the mood but couldn't help the blush that came to her cheeks, he wasn't letting her off the hook though.

"Where I would like to be again. Soon." He added. "But first, and I know I've been saying this a lot lately, we need to talk. Or rather, I need to talk."

When her brow knotted up with worry, he reached across and thumbed her cheek, quickly telling her that he had no regrets about his decision. His eyes showed a, 'however' though, so Eli smiled, but the frown only slightly diminished.

"Melissa..." great, he used her full name. "I have been in quite a few rela... I'll make this short, you have to get to school.

"I know what fits, Eli. I know that for me... it's you." He pauses. "I also know that you are so mature, but still so inexperienced..."

"Dad... no." She pleaded, near tears. "You can't be saying..."

He silenced her with a shh and his index pressed gently to her mouth. He gave her a 'silly rabbit' look. "Are you blocking out parts of what I'm saying? I fully intent to fuck you before you have to leave for school, but not before I finish what I have to say."

She was confused, but his harsh language and the images it portrayed had burned a hole in her stomach that kept her silent.

"What I am trying to say is... I'm a given, Eli for as long as you want me. And when you meet someone else," He nodded, dismissing the look of denial in her eyes. "You probably will, don't feel you need to spare my feelings. All I want is your promise that we will always be close, sex or no."

"What about you? What if you find someone else?" She asked, her voice tiny.

He smiled crookedly. "That won't happen, I told you... you fit."

"Oh Dad." She whispered, immensely overwhelmed.

"Promise me." He said as he cleared the milk and cereal boxes to the edge of the table.

"I promise."

*****

Eli didn't focus much in class that day. And she didn't feel she was expected to, because even if she'd given it any effort, economy was just about as unappealing as the memory of this morning was appealing.

He hadn't even waited until the breath of her 'I promise' had died from her lips. He had grabbed her by the upper arms and pulled her out of her seat and over the table towards him, cereal bowl hitting tiles and breaking loudly not at all a distraction. Her shorts were stretched to one side as she had straddled him on the seat, toes just touching the floor each time she raised herself off his cock to sink down again.

She was lost in this thought when Karen nudged her playfully.

"You do realize class is over, right?" To be sure, she and everyone else were gathering their books and Mr. Dickenson cleaned the board of what to Eli were a bunch of random numbers.

"Were those?" Eli asked, rising slowly from the seat.

"Yeah."

Oh, she formed with her mouth. "Can I..?"

"Sure, you can borrow my book." A mischievous look. "If you tell me who you were drooling over."

He sucked a nipple into his mouth through her shirt, the cotton barrier providing little shield from his gentle nibbling. "Oh, FUCK." She had shouted.

Eli couldn't help blushing. "I wasn't drooling over anyone."

"Oh please, I know that look. That's the same look I get when I'm around your father."

Eli looked at her fiercely, Karen misunderstood.

"Sorry, I know that's the last thing you want to hear, but Jesus. He's not even my type, it's just that he's so sexy when his fingers are flying over the piano keys. Makes you wonder what they could do to you."

He was rubbing her clit, hand buried deep in her shorts. "Ride me, baby."

"Oh my God, Eli. I'm so sorry. That's probably more than you want to hear." She laughed though, not repentant at all. "Is he still with that Sophie chick?"

But Eli had walked off.

"Jeez, fine I'll stop talking."

Eli kept on walking.

"So you don't want my notes?"

Eli stopped.

Karen pretended like she had never said anything, her eyes looking aimlessly around her.

Eli smiled and said, "I have to get some new clothes. I'm going on a trip to Jamaica."

*****

In two days John left, though quite reluctantly, for Jamaica. The festival there would end after three nights of shows, the last of which he would be playing on, but he had been asked to arrive a week and a half earlier for the necessary rehearsals.

In those two days, he had not been able to get enough of Eli, nor she of him. They spent the hours when she wasn't at school christening every room in the house. Tainting was more likely the word, John thought with a chuckle as he remembered Eli's sudden shift to brazen philippics. "Fuck me, Daddy," had become a staple in her vocabulary.

Sitting in the first class section of the Jamaican airplane, he felt the now familiar pang of longing mixed with regret his sojourn was affording him. He would have loved to have taken her with him, but he knew she had her mid-terms at the start of next week, there was no way she could have come.

"Sir, may I get you anything?" Asked the stunning hostess, a Jamaican native by her beautifully accented English. John noticed her smile, a little too helpful, and realized she meant to get him anything.

"No I'm fine, thank you." Funny, how he might have reacted a few weeks ago to the same advance. He felt like he was married all over again. He was in love with her.

"Shit." He said out loud, to himself, 'when did that happen?'

Chapter Six

Four days in Jamaica gave John such a bittersweet feeling. The place was beautiful, but made for lovers. He tried to fill his days though, when he wasn't rehearsing, (which took up many hours of the day) he was checking out the night- life of Montego Bay.

It was surprising to him the variety of different bands Jamaica boasted, one only hears about the reggae and dancehall, not about the jazz and blues, even though Ernie Ranglin, a prominent Jamaican guitarist was named top jazz guitarist internationally not so many years ago.

He felt slightly traitorous enjoying any aspect of the country without Eli. He talked to her everyday, always surprised when she didn't sound more disappointed by not being able to be there.

Which was probably why come Monday afternoon, she strolled casually into the rehearsal room at the hotel, a smile on her face as he missed the key change, and she took a seat in the back, notepad in hand.

He had a hard time remembering chord progressions for the rest of the rehearsal, and she had a hard time trying to hide a smug grin. At the end, everyone laughed it off as 'John's day'. It was an inside joke that everyone in the band be allowed one day to mess up. John was the third person to have his used his card.

Eli walked up and introduced herself to the group as Melissa Francis (her mother's maiden name), noting the look on her father's face as she shook his hand, her smile beamed even brighter. She explained to them that she was sent to write (for the same newspaper that commissioned the article about John's show – though she left that part out) an article about the festival and its socio-economic effect on Jamaica.

John frowned at this, wondering how much of it was true. She mingled with the crowd, paying him no special attention, until they were left with only two people besides themselves in the room.

"Mr. Calloway, may I quote you for my article?" She asked loud enough for the others to hear.

"Of course," he could barely hide the amusement from his voice. They went to a corner of the ballroom and noticed the remaining people picking food from the table that was set.

"You're crazy," he said in a hushed whisper.

She kissed him quickly on the lips after seeing no one was looking. "I missed you."

"How did you get here?"

"I talked the newspaper into sending me, well I told them I'd pay all the expenses."

"But your mid-terms..."

"Oh, when the university learned that they would get credit for the article on the 'Biggest Event in Jazz 2006'," she was obviously impersonating someone, "They were more than happy to offer alternate methods of grading."

He grinned, noticing they were now alone. Their kiss was urgent and held all that they had missed over the last four days.

"Where are you staying?" He asked, desperately needing to be inside her.

"A floor below yours. But I have to meet the promoters of the show in fifteen minutes right here."

He sighed heavily, running a hand through his hair. "You realize that between my rehearsals and your research into the socio-economic state of Jamaica, we'll have very little time for each other?"

It was her turn to give him the 'silly rabbit' look. "That's why," she said as she pressed herself against him, running her fingers over his manhood, "we have to milk the time we have together for all it's worth."

His expression darkened immediately and he lifted her feet off the ground and walked with her towards the baby grand on the stage.

Sitting on the stool with her in his lap, he closed the lid over the keys and sat her on it. With her legs on the stool on either side of him, she giggled. "We didn't lock the door, we could get caught."

He was hiking up her skirt and pushing her panties aside regardless. While lowering his head to the source of the distinct scent of arousal filling his nostrils, he looked up and her. "Then you better come quick."

His tongue found her feverish clit and began a series of twirls and flicks that soon had her throwing her head back. There was the lightest splash of notes as her hair hit the delicate strings and hammers inside the piano, making her giggle at the lewdness of their position.

Her juices were flowing quickly out of her, but just as quickly into his mouth as he locked his lips over her opening and sucked gently. He looked up to see her pinching her nipples through the fabric of her silk blouse, so close to the edge she was unaware of what was going on around them. With good timing, he stuck a finger of his, smeared with her come, into her mouth as she climaxed, greatly muffling the scream what would have alerted company.

With weak limbs, she slid off the piano, coming to her knees before him. "You've got eight minutes." He said as she took his rigid cock out, the tip already red with anticipation.

Her only answer was to graze the tip ever so slightly with her teeth.

"Aah," He sighed. He didn't know if all the pleasure was because of the time away from her, or the precariousness of their situation... or both.

She took only about an inch into her mouth, and sucked on it while making circles with her tongue. She was learning quickly how to make him come like this, every time she did it, she got better.

He felt the pressure building in that one place, and grabbed her hair while sliding his whole length into her mouth. To their surprise, she didn't gag, and John didn't lose a beat but started pumping himself into her mouth.

It was half brutal the way he was thrusting in and out of her mouth, but so sexy that before long, they were both shuddering through mutual climaxes.

Eli barely made it up in time to make herself presentable before the promotors walked in.

*****

They did find time to spend together, trips to famous hotspots like Dunn's River Falls and Rose Hall Estate afforded them much needed privacy. Well, as much as one could get at an overcrowded tourist attraction and the great house of a suspected dead witch.

They went out dancing each night and on the Wednesday, found themselves in Kingston where they took in the historical buildings. Eli had then the perfect opportunity to amass her knowledge on the Jamaican people, even taking census, when she could pry herself away from John's lips, of passers by on the street, with the help of their Jamaican guide from the hotel.

She was as surprised as he to find a vibrant jazz life thriving in the island. She'd already known it was the musical mecca for the world, but she had not seen past its popular music. This would be an exciting angle for her story. Not that she could focus much time on actually writing it with the amount of sex she was having.

They did it everywhere. At least everywhere they could find a modicum of privacy and were only caught twice... by strangers. But, that was expected from two tourists on vacation in the Caribbean.

Saturday night came too soon. The shows were lasting well into the next mornings and since they had gotten progressively longer and progressively more packed, this night, being the last night, saw daybreak meeting the final act on stage.

Eli, who had watched the show curled up in a chair backstage on the monitor, had rushed to the front of the stage for her Dad's band. The set was great, and so the crowd called out for more, keeping them on stage for about an hour of jamming until they had exhausted their mutual repertoires.

As they drove back to the hotel, snuggled as close as they dared in the back of the band bus, they simply held hands, a little sad their trip would be coming to an end the next night.

*****

They came into his suite to find a bottle of champagne chilled, compliments of the promoters of the show.

Eli ran towards it with a giggle. "Maybe we should call for some strawberries."

He came up behind her and sucked on an earlobe.

"And some whipped cream." She was breathless. "Do you know how much fun we could have with whipped cream?"

He spun her around and began to take her clothes off. "Right now Eli, the only thing I'm hungry for is you."

No sooner were they undressed, than on the bed in a tangle of already sweaty limbs. Eli ran her nails on his back as he sunk into her.

"I'll never be tired of you." He said to her, building his pace.

"Oh,' She gasped. "Fuck me harder."

He pulled out and flipped her over on her hands and knees. Even though they'd been together numerous times, he had never taken her like this. It brought back memories of what had first sparked her attraction to him.

The thrusts became deeper, his pace faster and their moaning louder. Perhaps that's why they didn't hear the knock on the door or the high heeled footsteps that came down the hall.

*****

Sophie had knocked on the door softly, her intention was to surprise John, that would work better if she just used the key she had gotten downstairs. She reasoned that he had just been angry at her for her interference with Eli and so he had spoken hastily.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Eli's Awakening Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 158 milliseconds