• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mommy Dear

Mommy Dear

12

I hadn't seen him come in the room. Not surprising since I had a cock in my mouth and one in my pussy and I was doing my best to get the three of us off. Also there was a crowd in the room that tended to block him from my view. Besides the two I was taking care of there were five more waiting for a turn at the slut on the king-sized bed.

Dave was sitting on the bed and I had my head in his lap while sliding up and down on Jake who was underneath me. I felt the bed shift as someone else got on it and I heard one of the guys say, "Oh man, that's sick" as one finger and then two started to probe my ass. I smiled inwardly as I said to myself, "Speak for yourself young man, I love anal sex" and I waited for the owner of those fingers to slide something bigger (I hoped) into my butt.

I felt his hands grip my hips and his cock poke at my butt hole and then I felt the delicious pain that I knew would soon turn into ragging pleasure as he slowly worked himself into my ass. The boy was no stranger to ass fucking - he knew to take it slow and easy - and he slowly stroked into me until he felt me start to push back at him. He and Jake got a rhythm going and it didn't take them long to bring me to my umpteenth orgasm of the night.

I was just coming down from the high when the guy in my ass said:

"She sure is tight. Her butt must not get used a lot."

I almost panicked and was getting ready to jump up and run from the room when I remembered that because of the hood I was wearing he couldn't tell who I was. But I knew who he was and that thought alone was enough to make me cum again as my son Marty continued to fuck my ass.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

How did I come to find myself doing what I was doing? I spent a lot of time telling myself that it wouldn't have happened if my husband would have spent a little more time with me and a little less time on building his business. That and doing what it eventually led him into, but deep down I knew that wasn't totally true. I was a slut at heart and had always been one and after years of keeping it buried I had finally set it free.

Before I met Mike I had probably been laid by over two hundred guys. A lot of them were guys who had been at the gangbangs I usually found myself in and I never knew the names of most of them. I met Mike, feel madly in love with him and promised myself that my slut life was over and done with and that from then on I was Mike's only.

It didn't work out that way of course. I couldn't just turn it off and during the course of our two year engagement I strayed maybe two dozen times. A couple of times were gangbangs, but I was kind of proud of myself in that while I hadn't totally quit being a slut I had cut way back. I looked at it as "tapering off" and I told myself that by the time Mike and I wed I would have gotten it all out of my system. By the time Mike and I married I was only putting out for one or two guys a month and I hadn't done a gangbang in three months.

My friend Alice bet me that I would be cheating on Mike within a month of being married and I took the bet. And I won it! Mike and I said "I do" and for the next twenty-four years no cock but his ever entered my body. I wasn't totally pure and there were some men out there who were the recipients of a hand job or two that were given out at parties when I'd had way too much to drink and one man had gotten a blow job, but I had left the slut part of me way behind. Or so I thought.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I found myself at forty-four with three grown children and a husband who had seemingly forgotten how to take care of my needs. I had gone without sex for over two months and I was going crazy. The hard part is that there were males all over the place that wanted me and didn't bother to hide it. The worst part is they were constantly around me. My three sons, Dan (21), Marty (19), and Sam (18) had made our house "party central." We had a large swimming pool and it was always full of their friends.

I have taken good care of myself and I was proud to be able to say that at my age I was still able to put a lot of their young lady friends to shame. When I put my five foot six inch one hundred twenty-six pound body in a bikini you can believe me when I say I got plenty of stares and wishful looks from my son's friends.

My boys are old enough to drink and so their parties always include some alcohol, but I make sure that nothing gets out of hand. Their friends do get mellow from time to time and I've had several of those hunky young guys hit on me. I flirt with them, sometimes outrageously, and I've even let several of them "accidentally" rub up against me and touch me and sometimes in the pool during some horseplay I've even let myself get felt up pretty good.

The bottom-line being that I always have a house full of young studs around, studs that I know would fuck me in a flash if they could. There were days when I would look out at the pool, see all that healthy young meat and think of the days when I was a gangbang loving slut and wonder what it would be like to go out there and be one again.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It might have been my inner slut being awakened that put me where I am now, but it was my husband who was responsible for waking it up. Over two months of no sex and I was getting desperate. The three boys had gone camping for the weekend and Mike and I would have the house all to ourselves for the weekend and I was going to put on a full court press to get myself laid.

Friday morning I went to the mall and spent an hour at Victoria's Secret and by five-thirty I was ready and waiting for Mike to walk through the front door. I was wearing a black lace teddy with matching thong and a pair of strappy sandals with five-inch heels. I had a pitcher of martini's cooling in the fridge and lit scented candles in the bedroom. It was going to be my weekend.

At ten to six the phone rang and it was Mike calling to tell me he would be working late and probably wouldn't be home before eleven. I was upset when I hung up the phone. Hell, upset was way too mild a word to use for the way I felt. I poured myself a martini and sat down at the kitchen table to drink it. About half way through the drink I said, "To hell with this" and I got up and went into the bedroom, went into the closet and got a sundress, slipped it on and headed back downstairs. I grabbed my purse and car keys. I was going to get laid! If Mike wasn't coming home I would do him on his desk at work, but I was going to have a dick in me and that is all there was to it.

When I got to the office there were two cars in the parking lot, Mike's and Becky's. Becky was Mike's secretary and my son Dan's fianc‚e. The door was locked and so I used my key to let myself in. As I walked to the back of the building where Mike had his office I started hearing sounds, sounds that I recognized, sounds that had been missing from my bedroom for over two months.

When I got to the doorway to Mike's office I saw that I wasn't the only one who had thought of doing Mike on his desk. Becky was on her back, legs up on Mike's shoulders and Mike was pounding into her. She was moaning, "Oh yes, oh yes" as Mike was saying, "Like this cock baby? Like the way I fuck you?"

They hadn't seen me so I ducked back away from the door. From where I was I couldn't see, but I could hear.

"Whose slut are you?"

"Yours baby, I'm your slut."

"Who fucks you better, me or Dan?"

"You do baby, you do."

"You know that I'm going to keep fucking you after you marry Dan, don't you?"

"You'd better."

"Your first baby is going to be mine."

"Make it twins lover."

"Maybe even triplets. Get ready slut, here it comes."

Done with sex they laid there talking. Becky said, "Dan won't be back till Sunday night. Can we get together tomorrow and Sunday?"

"Yeah baby, I'll find some way to get out of the house."

"You didn't really mean it when you said you were going to father our first baby, did you?"

"Hell yes I meant it."

"How can you do that?"

"I fuck you bareback when you are fertile and you make Dan wear a rubber until I knock you up and then you tell him that one of his rubbers must have failed."

"That's nasty, but I do like the thought of him raising his half brother or half sister."

I quietly let myself out of the building, got in my car and sat there, numbed by what I'd just found out. That bastard! That miserable, rotten bastard! For two months I'd gone without sex while that fucking asshole was fucking his own son's fianc‚e. I noticed the lights in the building going out and I didn't want Mike coming out and seeing me there. I didn't want him to know that I knew what he was doing, at least not just then.

I started my car and headed for home. As I drove I considered my options. I could wait until he fell asleep, tie him to the bed and cut off his cock, but that would probably get me put in jail. As much as I wanted to fuck him up I didn't want to screw myself in the process. It looked as if I would have to go the traditional route - get the goods on him and take him to the cleaners in the divorce. I also needed to get Dan away from Becky before he ruined his life by marrying the little pig.

When I got home I got out the pitcher of martinis and went out and sat by the pool where I sat, drank and felt sorry for myself. I had worked my way through half the pitcher of martini's when the doorbell rang. I answered it to find Tony, one of Dan's friends standing there.

"Hi Mrs. Ransom, is Dan here?"

"No sweetie, he went camping with his brothers and they won't be back until Sunday night."

I noticed that he wasn't looking at my face while I was talking to him and I looked down to see where his eyes were trained. I saw that my dress had gaped open and he could see my breasts through the lacey black teddy. Tony was one of the guys who had groped me in the pool a time or two and I suddenly had a wicked thought.

"Would you like a better look at them Tony? Would you like me to take off my dress?"

I'd caught him totally by surprise and the poor dear looked like a doe caught in the headlights of an onrushing car. I grabbed his arm and pulled him into the house and then I led him to the living room couch. I pushed him down on the couch and said:

"Stay sweetie, don't move, I'll be right back."

I went to the CD player, picked out the music I wanted and turned it on. I smiled at Tony and said:

"I'll show you what I have sweetie, but I want to see what you have. Take it out and stroke it while I take my dress off."

I swayed to the music and undid the top button on the sundress. Tony sat frozen on the couch as if he couldn't believe what was happening (I wasn't sure I believed it either).

"Come on Tony, work with me here. Let's do it together. I'll undo the next button while you pull your zipper down."

I started to unbutton the second button, but Tony still sat there staring at me so I stopped.

"That top button is as far as I'm going to go unless you come out and play too. Come on sweetie, get that zipper down while I do the next button."

My fingers went back to the button and I undid it and bent forward to give Tony a good look down inside my dress and then stood back up. Still swaying to the music I said:

"Okay sweetie, just forget about it. I'll cover everything back up."

I buttoned the button that I had just undone and was moving my fingers to the top button when Tony came out of the trance he was in and hurriedly pulled his zipper down. I unbuttoned the button I had just buttoned up and said:

"While I undo the third button I want you to take your cock out and slowly stroke yourself."

By the time I had the button unbuttoned he had wrestled his hard cock out of the confines of his trousers and was playing with himself.

"That's a nice looking cock sweetie, would you like me to suck it?"

Again I got the "caught in the headlights" stare. "Come on sweetie, tell me what you want. I can't do it if you don't tell me what you want."

"I want you to suck me" he managed to croak out.

As I went to my knees in front of him I reached for his cock and replaced his hand with mine and slowly started to masturbate him. There was a drop of pre-cum oozing out of his pee hole and I lowered my head and lapped it up. I looked up at him, smiled and said:

"I'm sure glad you stopped by Tony. You don't have to rush off do you?"

"No ma'am."

"Good, because I think I'm going to keep you busy for a while and I lowered my head and took his cock in my mouth.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was nine-thirty when I forced myself to leave Tony's cock alone. "You need to leave sweetie. My husband said he would be home sometime after ten and we don't want him catching us, do we? It would make it difficult for us to do it again. You do want to do it again, don't you?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Stop calling me ma'am Tony. Call me Alicia, Mrs. R or sweet pussy, but don't call me Mrs. Ransom or ma'am, okay?"

"Yes ma..., I mean yes Alicia."

"Give me a number where I can call you tomorrow around eleven or so. I'll get Mike out of the house somehow and you can come over and we can play some more."

As I walked him to the door I said, "You understand that this is our secret right? No one else, and I mean no one, gets to know. You talk about it and all the boys will want to fuck me."

"You going to tell me that you don't already know that they all want to fuck you?"

"Of course I know it sweetie, but if they find out about you they will all be knocking on my door and I don't need that."

As I watched Tony walk out to his car I had to smile at the way the day turned out. If Mike would have come home we would have (had I been able to coax him into bed) made love maybe twice between six and ten and then he would have rolled over and gone to sleep. But Mike didn't come home and Tony got lucky, or I should say I got lucky, because Tony got it up three times and he was ready to go again when I told him he would have to leave.

Tony was going to need some work. He didn't like to eat pussy, but I would cure him of that and he needed to learn not to maul my breasts, but the boy had youthful exuberance and stamina and that suited me fine. As I walked back into the kitchen to finish the last of the martinis in the pitcher I thought about what Tony had said:

"They all want to fuck you."

I thought that I just might have to see to it that that all got the chance."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was in bed when Mike got home that night and when I heard coming up the stairs I rolled over on my side and pretended to be asleep. If, for some reason he wanted to make love (not likely in that he hadn't touched me in over two months) I would pretend to wake up. I wouldn't let him fuck me unless he ate me first so I could experience the pleasure of knowing he was licking up what was left of Tony's leavings. But Mike denied me that pleasure, just like he had denied me any other pleasure lately. He brushed his teeth, got in bed and within minutes he was snoring.

In the morning as I was fixing breakfast and Mike was sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee and reading the morning paper he casually announced that he would be playing golf with a client that afternoon. He said that they would probably go for a few drinks and a bite to eat after their round so I shouldn't bother planning on him for dinner.

"The boys aren't here so why don't you treat yourself to an afternoon and an evening out. Go shopping, catch a movie, enjoy yourself."

"I think I will Mike. I'm going to treat myself to a fun afternoon. What is your tee time?"

"Twelve-ten."

"It looks like a good day for playing. You have fun, I know I will."

I went into the laundry room and used my cell phone to call Tony and told him he could by anytime after twelve. He was there at twelve-fifteen and I had him in the bedroom by twelve-eighteen. I sucked his cock and then I fucked him and when he had cum I told him we were going to go sixty-nine. He hemmed and hawed and I finally said:

"Am I good pussy Tony? Do you want to keep getting it?"

"Hell yes."

"Then you had better get used to the idea that you are going to have to eat my pussy."

"But you have cum in you."

"I know sweetie, it just adds flavor to the taste. Come on sweetie, let me show you how I like it done."

He was reluctant at first, but when I took his cock in my mouth and went to work on it he went to work on me and he made some progress. He would need some work, but I'd see to it he got better.

We spent the entire afternoon playing on Mike's bed. Even with the amazing recovery rate of youth by six in the evening I had wiped him out, but I still wanted more.

"I should have brought help," he said.

"Oh no mister. As much as I might like it I can't afford to have anyone else know what you and I are doing."

"That's too bad because it is obvious to me even at my age you are more than just one guy can handle."

"That may be true sweetie, but I still have a family to worry about. If I did what you just suggested my boys would eventually find out and I can't have that."

"What if we could make it so that no one would know who you were?"

"How could we do that?"

"I saw a porn video once where one of the women wore a hood so no one could tell who she was. You don't have any scars, birthmarks or tattoos so that would probably work. Of course we would have to do it some place other than here. We could probably use my brother's apartment."

"So you are trying to get your brother in on your good deal?"

"No, although depending on the time he might want to play. He works afternoons so he probably won't be there unless we get something going on the weekends."

"You sound like you think I'm really going to do it."

"I'm hoping."

"Why? Why are you pushing to share what you are getting?"

"Because it is obvious to me that I'm not going to be able to take care of you and sooner or later you would dump me and go looking for someone who might be able to keep up with you. If I can talk you into this hood thing I stand a good chance of being around for a while. Plus, I'll make points with my buddies for getting them some great pussy."

"Buddies? I thought we were just talking another guy here."

"Yeah, but with the hood and all, it doesn't always have to be the same guy does it? Unless of course that is the way you want it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The first time was three days later at Tony's brother's apartment. Mike had already informed me that he would be working late again so I spent from two in the afternoon until eight that night with Tony and Jake (Jake was another one of the guys who had accidentally groped me in the pool). Both guys were energetic as hell and it proved to be an interesting afternoon for me as more of the slut I had buried within me came to the surface.

I sucked on Jake while Tony fucked me and when Tony came he got out of the way and let Jake take his place. Then Tony's cock was in my mouth and I worked at getting him hard again. As soon as he was hard I pulled away from Jake and told him to lie down on the bed. He did it and I swung over him and lowered myself down on his erection and then bent forward and told Tony that I wanted him in my ass. He moved behind me and poked his cock at my butt hole.

"You ever do anal before Tony?"

"No."

"Just go slow and take it easy. An inch at a time; slow and easy. Wait for me to start pushing my ass back at you before you start fucking me."

It was my first double penetration since a week before I married Mike and God, but did it feel good. After that it was more blow jobs and fucking and of course Jake wanted to try DP and of course I let him.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mommy Dear

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds