• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Little Getaway

A Little Getaway

My wife and I went to Jamaica a couple years ago. It was just a quick 5 day getaway for us. We ended up flying into Jamaica with a lot of other couples doing the same thing. The flight was long enough to get to know some of the other couples. My wife and I can get along with anyone. We are both attractive (Very attractive). My wife is a petite 102 lbs. Blond and blue eyes sexy legs and a gorgeous ass. I'm 6' blond and blue eyes also and about 160 lbs very in shape.

We where seated for some reason in between a newly married couple. (they had just got married the night before. The new bride (Misty) on my right having the window seat then me with my wife on the left of me then the new groom. (Jack) to the left of my wife all of us being close to the same age in our early / late 20's. I could tell they where both wore out from the wedding. Misty was very attractive like my wife. She was also a blond with long hair and very petite probably 110 lbs. Or so and she had a very nice set of breasts on her as my wife and Jack was talking (they talked the whole flight) Misty was so tired she kept laying her head on my shoulder dozing off only to be awakened by Jack asking her a question about the wedding.

Every time she dozed off I had a perfect view down her shirt and I could tell she had no bra on. I could see any nipple but I could sure see no bra her nipples had been poking through her shirt (I noticed that as we where boarding) her nipples must be huge to be poking through like they where. I started getting a hard on while looking at the valley between her breast and all of the sudden she woke and said she had to use the restroom. As I let her squeeze by me her skirt had ridden up all quite a ways...

Any further and I would have been able to see if she wore any panties. I was waiting for her return hoping to get another glimpse and sure enough when she returned I crouched down in my seat some to try to get a better look up under her skirt and I sure did... She helped by pulling up her skirt some as she sat down... I thought I saw some pussy hairs but wasn't sure...

Oh well I thought. We finally landed and got to our suites... My wife had made plans to go to the beach that day with them after we all had a nap as it was still early morning we all wanted to catch some sun before the end of our firs day here so we met a few hours later at a secluded beach just down from our rooms. My wife wore her usual bikini... (the top always too small and her nipples show through) and me in my swim trunks headed toward our meeting spot. When we got there I was a bit in awe... This beach was a totally nude beach.. There where naked men and women everywhere.. At first we where hesitant to continue on then we spotted Jack and Misty...

WOW Misty was so hot in her bikini... The bottoms rode deep into her ass crack.. I love that... The top showed ample breasts... It was a shock to them as well to be on this nude beach but we decided what the heck.. We don't have to be nude to be here.. So we stayed.. (I liked it a lot myself).. I watched Misty as she was bending over laying her towel down her ass was right there in my face ohh it was sooooo beautiful... I could also see a wet spot in the middle of her ass crack as well... I thought she must be sweating a bit as it was soooo hot.

As we laid out in the sun Jack and I was just enjoying the sights of beautiful women walking by totally naked... I asked my wife why don't we just join them in their nakedness... She didn't want to do that... I told her how much I would love to see her and be with her out her with the hot sun beating down on our bodies naked but she didn't think she could do that... She's very shy about her body. Misty however said she would if my wife (Cathy) did... But we couldn't get Cathy to do it. I saw in a little distance an area of rocks where some waves where crushing into and told them all I was going to go explore some and started walking down the beach towards the rocks...

Just as I got to the bottom of the rocks I heard a faint "wait up" I turned to see Mist and her glorious bikini clad body running and bouncing toward me... As she got to me she asked if it was ok with me if she joined me... I said sure... She grabbed her bikini top and took it off and then the bottoms and set them along with her towel down and asked me to join her in her nakedness... I couldn't refuse. She asked who should go first on the climb and I insisted she should so if she fell I would catch her... So she started climbing... Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh... As she was climbing she had to stretch her legs clear apart and I was right under her ass when she done this...

As I looked up I saw her beautiful ass spread wide... Her pussy gaping open and her little rosebud right there in front of me... Mmmm... Her pussy had just a wisp of blond pubes around it and her asshole although also kinda gaping a bit had NO hairs at all around it just like my wife's... But what really made me stare at her gaping cunt was the juices flowing out of it... Mmmmmmmm... She kinda got stuck for a minute and asked me to help bush her up just a bit so she could get a better grip I of course agreed to help as I done this I had my face as close to her open pussy as I could get without actually touching it and all of the sudden her pussy gaped open more and more and juices leaked out of her even more leaking down her leg... I tried to play it off as not noticing but if she could have seen my cock she would no that I was staring at her body.

My cock was soooo fucking hard it was scraping against some of the rocks as I tried to boost her up a little... I had no choice but to push her ass up a little... I counted to 3 and on three I pushed and this spread her ass open more as I done this and at the same time I went ahead and pushed my face into her open ass... I just couldn't take it anymore... With that last push and my face buried in her beautiful ass she was able to get a good grip and pull her body up ontop of the rocks... She turned around and with me starting to pull myself over the top of the rocks as she had done I saw her just standing there looking down on me... I apologized and told her my footing slipped and caused my head to be pushed into your backside...

She didn't say anything but crouched down (now her pussy in my face) and said that's ok... Sorry if I leaked on you but my hubby fucked me twice just before meeting you and your wife on the beach... And my cunt is soooo full of cum it keeps trying to leak out... As she was telling me this I was intently staring into her open pussy... Mmmmm... You could certainly tell it was freshly fucked... I don't know why but as I pulled myself up on top the rocks to join her... I leaned in as far as I could and took deep sniff... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Her pussy smelled sooooooo fucking goood... I wanted to lick it so bad...

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Little Getaway

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 647 milliseconds