• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Big Mistake

A Big Mistake

12

Missy was the hottest thing Larry had ever seen. Just 19 years old, she stood nearly six feet tall, a trait inherited from dad's side of the family. Her long tone legs were swallowed up by a spectacularly firm round ass. Her smooth flat stomach gave way to a perfect set of D cup tits (a gift from mom's genes) that she loved to show off. As Larry knelt in front of her begging to lick her sweet shaven pussy, he thought back to how he had gotten to this situation.

Larry met Missy's mom, Claire, at a wedding reception of a mutual friend. A typical 38 year old divorcee, she lacked confidence in her appearance. Her husband had not complimented her on her looks for many years, and when he left her for a younger, hotter woman, she began to believe she was not desirable. She was attractive, but not stunning. She stood 5' 5" and carried a few extra pounds. Her butt was round and her legs just a tad thicker than she wanted them. However, her stomach was pretty flat and of course her tits were what caught everyone's attention, including Larry's.

Claire found Larry attractive and his personality engrossing. They spent most of the reception talking and flirting. Larry took advantage of her insecurities, telling her how stupid her ex-husband must have been to let her go and complimenting her on her looks and smarts. Claire ate it up. She hadn't felt this good about herself since she was a teenager. When it was time to leave, Larry offered to walk her to her car. When they arrived at her car, Larry was blown away. She owned a convertible Porsche 911 turbo.

"Nice car." He said.

"Thanks, it was present from my ex, but he doesn't know it. It was the one thing I bought with the divorce settlement." She told him.

They said their good-byes, and Larry could see the lust in her eyes, but played it off and began to walk away. He chuckled inside when Claire called him back.

"Wouldn't you like my phone number?" she asked.

"Yea, sure, I guess." He replied as he approached her again.

Claire reached out and grabbed his face and pulled it to hers, kissing him passionately. Larry returned her kiss just as aggressively. His hands immediately began roaming her body. First he reached around and grabbed her ass with both hands. Then leaving one there, he found one of her tits and mashed it in his other hand. Claire moaned her consent and they continued to attack each other for several minutes in the wide open space of the parking structure. Larry reached down and began to slide his hand up under her short dress. When he reached her panties, he could feel the warm moisture of her pussy on them. He rubbed her clit through the material. Claire lifted her leg and rested her heel covered foot on the car next to hers to give him better access.

Larry's cock was hard as a rock by now, and he welcomed the feeling when Claire reached down and grabbed it through his dress pants. Soon the two were rubbing each other's sex hard and fast. Claire was so hot she wanted to him to take her right there on the hood of her car. However, she had a reputation to think about. If someone she knew were to see her, she would be ashamed. She stopped kissing him long enough to suggest they go to her place.

Larry turned to go to his car, but then Claire jingled her keys and suggested he drive hers. Larry was in heaven. He opened the passenger side for her and raced around the car and jumped in the driver's seat. He backed it out and headed for the street. She told him to get on the freeway and head east. He entered the freeway and was just about to see what the turbo could do, when Claire reached across the car and unzipped his fly. She reached in and pulled out his stiff member and began to stroke it. He reached across to grab a tit. Before he could reach it, she dropped down and swallowed his cock. She began to give him a great blow job. His cock was so hard it ached. He was not sure if it was the blow job or the situation that was turning him on so much, but whatever it was, he didn't mind it.

Claire licked his cock up and down. She sucked in the head and stroked it with her hand. Then, she dropped all the way down until he could feel the back of her throat with his cock head. Larry leaned back and enjoyed the ride. Looking down he watched as her head bobbed up and down on his shaft. Claire was really getting into it. She moaned as she sucked and soon she was lost in her task. She could feel Larry begin to tighten his muscles. She stopped sucking and looked him right in the eye.

"I want you to cum in my mouth." She told him. Then she dropped back down, taking him all in until his pubic hair tickled her nose. One more stroke was all it took. Larry exploded in her mouth with a loud grunt. Claire swallowed every drop. Larry moaned and groaned as each spurt escaped his cock and filled her mouth.

When she was finished, she sat up and tucked his shrinking unit back into his pants. They arrived at her house soon after and didn't even get in the door before resuming their sexual activities.

The porch was dark when they got to the front door; Claire took the keys from Larry and tried to open the front door. Before she could get the key in the lock, Larry reached around her from behind and grabbed both of her tits and squeezed them hard. Claire let out a gasp of surprise. His palms could feel her hard nipples through her blouse and bra as he molested her full breasts. She stopped her feeble effort to unlock the door. She dropped her purse and keys, and leaned against the locked door with her hands. Larry continued to molest her tits. Feeling for her nipples, he pinched them several times. Each time he tormented them, she let out a small squeal. Then Larry began to unbutton her blouse right there on the porch.

Claire wanted to stop him so she could take him inside, but the lust in her body forbid her from making him stop. She just stood there as he opened her blouse and pulled her tits out of her bra. Grabbing her bare breasts Larry again found her nipples. As he pinched and teased her nipples, he began to speak to her.

"You like it when I play with you big tits?" he asked her.

"Yes!" she gasped.

"Am I getting you all hot?" he said.

"Yes!" came her reply.

"You know what I am going to do?" He asked.

Claire just stood there silent taking in all the stimulation he was providing.

"I am going to fuck you right here on your front porch for all your neighbors to see. Would you like that?"

"Yes!" Claire moaned, not believing that replied had come from her mouth.

Letting go of her heaving chest, Larry reached down and lifted her dress over her hips. He pulled her panties down and she stepped out of them. The cool night air hit her steaming sex and sent a chill threw her. Larry pulled at her hips and she backed up a bit. She now stood with her hands on the front door, her ass sticking out and her legs spread, like a criminal about to be frisked. Larry unbuckled his pants and dropped them to his ankles. His hard cock jutted out from his groin hard as could be. He grabbed it and placed it at her dripping hole. He slowly pushed it in until his pelvis reached her ass. Claire moaned her approval, and Larry began to pump it in and out of her.

"Oh my!" she gasped as he picked up his pace. "You feel so good."

"You like my hard cock in your wet pussy?" Larry inquired.

The provocative talk was really affecting her. She couldn't remember being this hot since before her husband. "Oh yes, Fuck me harder!" she demanded. She couldn't believe she was doing this. She was no prude, but here she was; standing on her porch with some man's cock she had only met hours ago buried in her horny pussy, telling him to fuck her harder. It was a good thing she had forgotten to turn on the light when she left. The situation was very stimulating. "Fuck me, Fuck me hard. Make me cum!" she said out of breath. She could feel the orgasm building. Larry's pace was fast and furious by this point. He had a hold of her hips and was pounding her pussy vigorously. Claire bit her lip as the orgasm reached her pussy, as not to scream from the pleasure. Waves of euphoria washed over her as Larry continued his assault on her dripping cunt.

When her orgasm had subsided, she begged Larry to stop. Pulling his slick cock from her, he stood behind her as she grabbed her keys and purse and opened the door. He pulled his pants up enough so he could walk, and she led him to the bedroom. They both got undressed and got into bed. Lying on her back, she invited Larry to continue where he left off.

"Come over here and fill me with that hard cock." She told him.

Larry moved between her legs and entered her again. He quickly resumed his pace and as he fucked her he watched as her tits jiggled back and forth. He lowered his head and bit her nipple as he fucked her to another orgasm.

After she had come down from her climax, he looked at her and spoke, "I want to fuck your big gorgeous tits."

He straddled her chest and she wrapped her large mammories around his slick pole. He immediately began to fuck her chest hard and fast. She looked down and watched as his cock appeared from her tit flesh and then disappeared. She was so hot. This man was making her feel sexier than she had felt in a very long time, and she wanted it to continue forever. He reached orgasm quickly and as he announced his orgasm, Claire grabbed his cock with her hands and pumped the remainder of his cum all over her chest. They collapsed into a deep sleep that lasted until morning. When they woke up, they fucked twice more before going to breakfast.

That was about a year ago.

The two began to date, and Claire was so taken by how hot Larry could get her, that she began to feel she loved him. Four months later when Larry lost his job, Claire suggested he move in. Larry was not the most ambitious guy and saw it as a way to take it easy. Claire had gotten a pretty nice divorce settlement and along with her good paying job, she had the means to take care of Larry, and he was all too happy to let her.

The trouble began about two months after he moved in. Missy had been living with her dad in another state until then. When his constraints became too much, she asked Claire if she could come live with her and attend college nearby. Claire agreed, and Larry never knew how bad that would be. The moment she walked in the door, Larry was smitten. She was gorgeous. Her face, her body, and the confidence in the way she conducted herself, made his cock hard every time he saw her.

Not wanting to blow his free ride, Larry controlled himself. However, it became increasingly hard to do as the weeks went by. Missy would run around the house in barely any clothes, her unrestrained tits bouncing to and fro. Her G-strings didn't do anything to cover her perfect pear shaped ass. Many times Claire scolded her for prancing about like that, but Missy just ignored her. She could see the affect she was having on Larry, and she liked teasing him.

More than once, Larry had imagined Claire was Missy as he fucked her hard. Claire was so caught up in her own pleasures to notice anything. Larry became kinkier and kinkier as his lust for Missy grew, taking his frustration out on Claire. He would make Claire beg him to fuck her, imagining it was Missy begging him. He would tie up Claire face down on the bed so he could dream of Missy as he fucked her from behind. Claire just thought it was his way of keeping things interesting. She found all of it very stimulating. He was taking her to new heights sexually. She just went along with all of it. During one of those tied-up sessions, Larry got so hot he pulled his cock from her pussy.

"I'm going to fuck you big round ass." He told her.

Without warning, he drove it deep into Claire's ass. She screamed a protest at first, but as with everything new Larry introduced, she found it to be stimulating, and quickly grew to like it.

By the time she came, she was screaming for more, "Fuck my ass. Fuck it harder." She begged. Larry was totally dominating Claire in the bedroom, and Claire was really enjoying it.

Everything was going well, until one day when Claire had gone to work and Larry was sitting at the kitchen table drinking his coffee. Missy came in the kitchen dressed in nothing but a tight, t-shirt that barely covered her ass. Her tits strained against the material and her nipples were visibly hard.

Claire and Larry had had a rather loud and nasty fuck session the night before, believing they were alone because Missy had gone out with her friends. Larry was fucking Claire hard and once again thinking of Missy because she looked hot when she left. Larry had taken Claire to their room and fucked her silly making her beg and scream the whole time. However, Missy had come home early and heard most of the activities. She walked to their bedroom door and watched as Larry took her mother like an animal.

Missy walked to the cupboard and bent over to get a pot out. Larry watched as the t-shirt rose up and exposed her bare ass and pussy.

Standing up, she looked at Larry and said, "Wow, you and my mom were really going at it last night."

"You heard that huh?" he replied feeling confident.

"Yea, I could hear her telling you to fuck her harder in the ass." Missy said. "Didn't know mom had that in her."

"There are probably a lot of things about your mom you don't know." He told her.

"Oh yea, like what?" she said as she leaned against the counter in a seductive little pose.

"I can't discuss that with you." He told her.

"Why not?" she retorted. "It made me all hot last night watching you two."

"Watching?" He said, surprised at her response.

"Yea, your door was open so I sneaked a peak." She told him.

Larry could hold out no more. He saw his opportunity and seized it. "Well, let's see............" Larry said mischievously. "She can suck a cock like no one I ever met."

Missy looked right at Larry and replied, "Well you know what they say?............Like mother like daughter." Then she winked at him.

Feeling the sexual gamesmanship growing, Larry instantly returned with, "And she swallows."

"And?" Missy said with a naughty look in her eye. "Like I said, like mother like daughter.

Figuring he could stop her in her tracks; Larry coyly pulled his growing cock from pants and said, "Show me."

Missy immediately walked toward him and dropped between his legs and sucked his cock into her mouth. Stunned, Larry didn't know what to do, so like any man would do, he just sat back and watched as the sexiest girl he had ever met sucked his cock like no one had ever done. She was an expert. She put Claire to shame. She sucked and stroked and slurped his manhood and he just sat there and watched. She swallowed his cock better than Claire, and really seemed to like it more too. Larry watched as her head bobbed up and down. He grabbed her head and began to guide her as he did with Claire. Missy let him do as he wished. After she had him fully aroused, Missy pulled away and removed her top. Larry just gazed at the most perfect tits he had ever seen. He didn't know how to act when she shuffled those beauties up to his cock and placed it between them. Slowly she started to move up and down on his shaft with her tits surrounding it. Larry didn't want this feeling to end. However, the situation was too much. It didn't take him long before he was ready to cum.

"I'm going to cum." He told her.

Missy grabbed his rod and shoved it down her throat. He exploded in an incredible orgasm, spilling his seed down her throat as she swallowed all of it.

Feeling confident about the situation, Larry stood her up and said, "Let's go fuck."

Missy dismissed him and said, "Not today, tomorrow, after mom goes to work, come see me in my room. Then she licked her lips and walked away. Larry just sat there bewildered. He couldn't believe his luck. He was going to fuck the sweetest piece of ass he had ever seen, all he had to do was keep his mouth shut and wait 'til morning.

Larry couldn't sleep all night. He just kept thinking how he was going to pound that fine young ass the next morning. Several times, it took all his will power not to attack Claire and fuck her silly because he was so horny. In the morning he kept his routine as normal. He got up when Claire did, brought her coffee and waited for her to leave. He was sitting on the bed with a raging hard-on when Claire came out of the bathroom. She was wearing nothing but her panties and bra. Suddenly, Claire's body didn't seem to turn him on as much. All he could think about, was hot tight and perfect Missy's body was. Larry was so horny thinking about Missy, that he had to do something. When Claire walked to the closet to get dressed, he walked up behind her and reached around d to cup her full breasts. He lifted them and began to massage them. Her nipples became hard and he teased them with his palms.

"Larry quit, I will be late for work." Claire said playfully.

Larry ignored her and ran one hand down to her panty covered pussy. The warmth of her arousal was imminent. He cupped her sex and pressed hard against it as he moved his hand up and down. Still squeezing her tit with his other hand, he tormented the poor woman. Although she was enjoying the attention, Claire had to fight off his advances and get ready for work. When she left for work, Larry was still sporting a tent in his pants. Claire kissed him and tugged on his cock a few times before leaving, promising him she would take care of that later.

As soon as Claire's car left the driveway, Larry rushed to Missy's room. When he opened the door, he found her already awake and waiting. There she lay on the bed naked with her legs spread and her finger rubbing her clit.

"What took you so long?" she teased.

Larry dropped his pants and dove on top of the teenager. Without a bit of foreplay, Larry mounted her and immediately began pumping her tight hot pussy. Missy giggled with delight as Larry pounded her horny hole. Larry rose up and watched as Missy's perfect round tits shook back and forth with his thrusts. Noticing his gaze, Missy began to play with her big round mounds. She squeezed them and pinched the nipples.

"You like watching my big tits jiggle?" She asked.

"Oh yes." He answered.

"Are they better than mom's?" she asked

"Gawd yes!!" he gasped.

"Did they feel good around you big hard cock yesterday?"

"Wonderful!" he responded.

Larry couldn't believe his luck. Claire was his middle aged girlfriend who was hot for him, and here he was fucking her gorgeous 19 year old daughter. This was every man's dream.

After a few more minutes of fucking her like that, he flipped her over and took the dominant position from behind. He grabbed her hips and began to fuck her hard and deep. Missy moaned and screamed like a cat in heat.

"Fuck me, Fuck me hard!" She screamed.

Not long after that, she announced her orgasm, "I'm Cumming! Yes, yes, yes."

Larry didn't last much longer. He grunted and released his cum inside her. He enjoyed one of the most intense orgasms of his life. The two of them fucked two more times that morning before she left for school. Larry barely had the energy to get hard that night when Claire attacked him the moment she got home.

"I have been thinking about this all day." She told him as she dropped to her knees and pulled his cock out.

She sucked him for a long time until he finally got hard. Then he struggled to keep it that way as they fucked. He was exhausted from that morning, and now it was not as exciting to fuck Claire. Claire noticed he was not as forceful and it seemed his cock was not as hard as usual, but just blew it off as him being tired or something

The next morning Larry visited Missy's room again. This went on every day for a week. Missy let him have his way with her every time. By the end of the week, he was just as forceful with Missy as he was with Claire. However, what Larry didn't know, was that was all part of Missy's plan. She was using her body like a drug. She gave it to Larry freely for those seven days. She let him think he was in control. She screamed and begged him to fuck her. She came many times, but it was all an act. Now this morning was going to be different. Now he needed it, and she was going to make him pay for his new drug.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Big Mistake

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds