• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Hotel Heaven

Hotel Heaven

Matt woke up to a soft knocking at his hotel room door. He slipped out of bed and walked to the door. He was naked, so opened the door just a crack to see who was there. A woman stood in the corridor, wearing a black maid's uniform.

"Yes?" he said. The woman said something in Spanish. "Do you speak English?" he asked, and the woman shook her head. She said something else in Spanish, and plucked at the chest of her uniform to show that she was here to clean the room. As she made the gesture, his eyes were drawn to the generous swell of her breasts as they pushed against her dress. He looked just a little too long, and she looked down to avoid his gaze. As she did so, she involuntarily gave a slight gasp. He realised that he had gradually hardened as she stood there, and his cock was now clearly visible past the edge of the door. She looked up and directly into his eyes, holding his gaze for a second, then smiled. She said in English, her voice soft and slow, "I think you like me?".

Matt stepped back into the dark of the room, and opened the door for her. She came in, and clicked the door shut behind her. They stood facing each other, him naked and increasingly aroused, her breathing excitedly in her uniform. They reached out to each other: he held her by her arms as she gently slid her hands down his sides and to his hips. She reached round to his buttocks and pulled him against her. They kissed, gently at first, then deeper and longer, their tongues touching and swirling.

She pushed him back onto the bed, and stood over him for a moment, as he lay on his back, his swollen cock twitching as she stroked his thighs. She leant over and gently nuzzled his balls with her nose, before spreading her tongue against the base of his cock, and licking slowly all the way to the tip. He moaned softly as she did this, then sat up and reached under the hem of her dress, sliding his hand up the inside of her thigh to the soft mound between her legs. She was warm and damp, and trembled slightly as he drew his fingers across her crotch. She pulled her dress up over her hips, and he slid her panties down to her ankles. As he did so, he caught a sweet musky smell rising from her.

She stepped out of her panties, removed her shoes and climbed on the bed, kneeling either side of his hips. She reached behind her, and grasped his prick, which was now rock hard with a thin stream of precum flowing down its head. She lowered herself slightly, enough to hold the head of his prick against her crotch. She then slowly moved his head back and forth against her crotch, spreading her lips with the tip of his prick. He moaned again, and could not hold himself back, pushing up against her. She pushed down simultaneously, and he entered deep inside her, feeling his whole shaft enveloped by her tight wet fanny. She gasped, and pushed down harder, bringing him even deeper into her. She started to rock backwards and forwards on him, and he felt the walls of her pussy squirming around him. He started to moan involuntarily, as he felt waves of pleasure spreading through his groin with every movement. She reached down behind her and took his balls in her hand, squeezing them gently with the rhythm of her rocking hips. She was gasping gently, then started to moan with him as she continued to rock agonisingly slowly against him.

She then raised her hips, and began to ease up and down his shaft, her wetness now running down him. They were both moaning loudly together, all inhibition gone as she pumped him again and again. Her hand released his balls, and slid down between his buttocks. As her finger touched his anus, he felt an electric shock go through his whole body, and he thrust hard up into her. She moaned louder and louder as he thrust again and again, and he felt his orgasm gathering and rising within him. With one deep thrust, his whole body arched and tightened: she started to scream as she came, her pussy tightening and gripping his whole shaft. As his orgasm started to hit him, he felt his cock and balls squeeze tighter and tighter until he thought he couldn't bear it any longer, then suddenly release and squeeze again as he came deep inside her, grunting loudly as his come flowed into her in thick spurts. She gasped again, then fell forward onto him, kissing him deeply with him still inside her.

She carefully slid off him, and trailed her face down to his neck, biting him gently. She then leant on her hands and pulled herself up so that she was sitting on his chest. She skillfully moved herself around, kneeling away from him, and bent down towards his crotch. Despite having only just come, his cock began to stiffen again as he felt her breath against it. She started to lick his growing prick, tasting their mixed juices as she pushed her crotch towards his face. He held up his head, and pulled her hips towards him: she let out a soft moan as his tongue met her gaping slit. He could feel himself getting harder as he slipped his tongue between her lips, tasting his own come on her. She squealed slightly as he brushed over her clit, then he gently circled her anus with her tongue. At this point, she pressed her whole crotch firmly back into his face. As he nuzzled her all the way from her clit back to the crack of her arse, she started to pump at his prick with her hand. She suddenly sat back on his face, grinding herself into him as she breathed faster and faster. As she pumped away at him, he could feel another orgasm rising within him, and felt his whole body stiffen again. She screamed out as she came, and he bucked his hips, spurting come over his belly as she gripped him.

She fell forward again, lying along his body with her head in his lap, sticky from their sex, both completely spent. They stayed still for almost an hour, drifting in and out of sleep. She then carefully slid off him, pushed her dress back down, and put her shoes back on. He woke minutes later to find her gone, leaving only her damp panties on the floor by the bed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Hotel Heaven

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 82 milliseconds