• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Home Early

Home Early

I'm sitting at my desk, looking out the window. I'm thinking about the night I got home late and got the greatest welcome home any man could dream of. I shake my head to clear my mind, but it's no use.

"Boss, I'm going home early, I'm not doing so well..." I lie. The only thing not doing well right now is my cock, painfully straining against my slacks. I hope he doesn't notice.

"Whatever, have a nice weekend" Bossman says.

I shut down what I was doing and head out. Once in the car, I begin to call home, as I always do, tell wifey I'm on the way home. Something tells me not too, I think I'll surprise her!

I have about an hour drive home, plenty of time to think about what I'm going to do to her when I get home. Debating the merits of licking, sucking, rubbing and fucking, I have a hard time concentrating on traffic. One thing is for certain, it'll be another memorable homecoming. Before I know it, I'm pulling into the driveway.

"Hey boys, where's mom?" My two sons are beating the crap out of each other in the front yard.

My oldest stops mid noogie and says "She's inside taking a shower, she's been digging in the dirt again...", referring to her green thumb.

"Thanks" I say and head inside. The boys get back to their wrestling, oblivious to what is about to happen inside.

Once inside, I head upstairs. Hearing the shower running, I quietly slip into the bathroom. What I find makes me pause.

Through the frosted glass of the shower door, I see my beautiful wife's silhouette bent over and rocking back and forth. I hear moans of satisfaction over the rush of water. Last Valentine's day, I bought her a purple waterproof dildo, one of her favorite bath time toys. It is about 12 inches long has a suction cup which she loves to attach to the wall and fuck herself.

I stand back and lean against the sink, watching her slide up and down the purple monster, bucking against it. Her moans get louder as she fucks herself harder and faster. My pants hit the floor as I undress and start stroking my cock, now hard as a rock. I have to control myself as I find myself stroking in rhythm with my wife in the shower, don't want to cum too soon.

Finally, she had a massive orgasm that I was sure the boys out front must have heard. She slumped over, but doesn't slide off her toy...my turn now.

Fully naked and erect, I open the shower door and say "Hi honey, I'm home!"

"Fuck, you scared me!" she screamed.

"Sorry," I say, not meaning it, "I would have said something earlier, but you were, er, occupied."

"I was thinking of you, how much did you see?" she said breathily.

"Enough. I just wanted to come home and repay you for the other night." I emphasize my point by tugging at my now purple member.

"I see that..." she said licking her lips. She starts to bend down to get close to my prick when I stop her and pull her back up.

"Hold that thought babe, today it's about you." I get down on my knees and get a closer look at her swollen pussy. Her lips are looking as engorge as my cock and I can smell her precious perfume wafting from them. Her clit is beautifully erect, taunting me, begging me to lick it. Wanting to take my time, I continue my examination.

"I see you cleaned up a bit before you started in with your fuck buddy." Her pussy was as smooth as her delicious breast, except for a carefully groomed patch of hair right about the fun zone.

"I know how much you enjoy eating a clean pussy, hungry?" With that, she reached down and spread her labia wide with one hand and finger fucked her hole with the fingers of her other.

That was the last straw. I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her snatch to my face. My tongue flicked out and I gave her clit a licking that sent shivers through her body. Pulling her finger out of her twat, she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me closer. Up and down I sucked her cunt, her sweet juices coating my face. I would first suck one of her lips into my mouth, then the other. She started to buck against my mouth, especially when I would slide my tongue down the length of her glory hole to her other hole. Bathing her asshole in my saliva, I started pressing my middle finger against her tight anus. This almost brought her to climax, but I eased the pressure just a bit to keep her hanging on.

"Not yet" I murmur from between her legs. She moans as I remove my fingers from around her ass, disappointed that I didn't go further. Little did she know of what was to come next. Sliding my finger forward, I start finger fucking her drench cunt with two fingers. I turn my oral attentions solely to her clit, lashing lightly with my tongue. After she realized that I meant to keep her going, I felt her relax so that I could drive deeper with my fingers. In turn, I slip three, four, then all five of my fingers into her pussy. I could feel the spasming of her twat, clenching and unclenching on my fingers. Up to my knuckles, she pushes harder, desperate to get more of my inside her. She suddenly explodes with an animal snarl as she cums for the second time today. I gasp as her pussy literally squeezes the shit out of my hand. Her cum juices are running down my forearm as I reluctantly pull out.

"I'm not done with you yet." I whisper as she starts to clean up. Her eyes widen at first, then soften into a dreamy "bring it on" look. Expectantly, she waits.

"You seemed disappointed earlier when I didn't stick my finger in your ass. Well, let me make it right." I reach over and pick up the purple pseudo cock she was impaling herself on earlier. I looked at it questioningly, she had never had something this big in her ass before, but when I looked up at her, she had a hungry look in her eye that told me it was just what she wanted.

I reach under the sink for the lube we keep there and slather a generous amount up and down the dong. I turn her around and bend her over to get at her sweet ass. Placing the tip against her asshole, I gently apply pressure. She started pushing against me and with a gasp, the head popped past her sphincter. I slowly eased the rest of the twelve inches into her and she started the back and forth fucking I had witnessed earlier in the shower. This gave me an idea.

I turned her around and backed her ass against the wall in the shower. The suction cup stuck to the wall and she was able to truly fuck herself again. I then positioned myself in front of her greedy mouth and waved my aching cock in her face. Being the good women she was, she immediately swallowed me whole.

As she slid off one end, she slid down on the other. I had a perfect view of her lips around my shaft and her rectum clinging to the dildo as she pulled off. Fighting for control, I held back from cumming for longer than I thought possible. Up and down she went, paying special attention to the shaft and just below my head.

"You want to cum don't you," she said down around my balls. "Well, I want to taste your cum in my mouth."

That was too much. She had almost swallowed my cock when I blew a huge wad of spunk into her wide open mouth. She started to lick her lips when I erupted again all over her face. She regained control of my cock, sucking in the still pulsing member. She drained the rest of my cum to the rhythm of her fucking her ass with the dildo.

Keeping my cock in her mouth, she sped up until she had completely lost control of herself. She was crying in ecstasy, slapping herself in the face with my cum covered cock getting it everywhere, when she came for the third time today with the mother of all orgasms. If that didn't bring the boys running, then the nothing would.

Slowly pulling off the dong and standing up, she was a sight to behold. Her hair was still all over the place from her shower, cum dripped off of her chin onto her heaving breasts, her skin glistening with a combination of water, sweat and spunk. As she stood before me, I felt my member stirring, getting ready for more.

She wiped some cum off of her face with a finger, looked at it and then licked it clean. She turn her eyes to me and said "Welcome home..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Home Early

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds