• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Best Summer Job Ever Ch. 05

The Best Summer Job Ever Ch. 05

123456...11

Here's the alternate happy ending I promised. This part is more of a love story than the others, but there's still plenty of sex. If you liked how chapter four left off then you might not want to read it. For those who do read enjoy.

***

For four long years I had worked for this day. The past two years had been difficult, but every new day was a little bit easier. Today I was graduating from college and looked at it as a new beginning. Tomorrow I was going on a date with friend of a friend of a friend and while I wasn't expecting to find eternal happiness it was a start that had been a long time in coming. Heading to the auditorium I felt free for the first time in years and finding my place in the crowd I waited for my name to be called.

I still had lingering feelings for Ellen, but the occasional emails I exchanged with her daughter told me she had a new man in her life. When I found out she was involved with another man over a year ago I knew it was time to move on. This past year I'd been so busy with school that I used it as an excuse but all that was going to change. Ellen was a remarkable woman and more than anything else I felt she deserved to be happy. I'd never forget her but knowing she had found a new man to love made it easier for me to start dating again. No matter what happened in the future I'd always cherish the happy memories of our magical summer where life seemed so simple.

My college roommate couldn't believe I was going on a date after seeing me stay single for the past two years. I'd become the butt of countless jokes in our little circle off friends during that time. They kept saying they were sad to see my self-induced solitude end, but I knew they were all happy for me. None of them knew the full story, or anything more than a small part of it for that matter, but they all knew there was a bad experience with a woman in my past that was too painful to talk about. For a long time I blamed Ellen for everything that happened, but Gloria's harsh words to me on the day I left made me realize I'd never treated her like a woman I truly loved and that, as much as anything, had led to me losing her.

"Daniel Clarke, botany," the master or ceremonies called as I walked proudly across the stage to accept my diploma. Searching the crowd I found my parents and managed to maintain my broad smile despite who I saw sitting in the row behind them. Her hair was much longer and her tan was a little lighter, but I could never forget her beautiful face. Ellen smiled back at me. Suddenly my two years of healing evaporated and I was sitting on the curb outside her home a broken man again. Why had she come back? How could she do this to me now?

Back in my seat I sat mesmerized waiting for the ceremony to end. By the time it was over I had come to one conclusion, my roommate was right. I wasn't going on my date tomorrow and I owed him $20. Finding my parents at their seats, my eyes found Ellen a few rows above now. She made eye contact with me and walked away, no doubt expecting me to follow. It would have been smarter to let her go, but I would have given anything to hear her voice one more time. I told my parents that there was an old friend I wanted to say hello to and I'd be right back.

"Your hair is longer," she said running a stand through her fingers when I found her. My hair starts to curl once it grows past my ears and I was sporting a messy tangle of hair that had to be brushed from my eyes constantly. At least I had shaved off my scraggly beard for graduation.

"Yours is too," I said. It hung down just past her shoulders and looked fantastic on her. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you graduate," she said but I knew there had to be a lot more to it than that.

"I'm getting it cut soon," I said taking her hand away from my hair and forcing her to look me in the eye. "Why did you come here?" I asked again.

"I don't want to do this here. There's so much to talk about but I want us to be alone. Will you be going home anytime soon?" she asked.

"Next week," I said.

"Will you come see me then?" she asked with a hopeful look.

"Will you be home this time?" I said too harshly.

"I deserved that," she said looking hurt.

"You never should have come here. I was finally ready to move on. After all that time alone I thought I was over you at last. Now... now I don't know what to do. I'll come see you but only because one look at you again has left me no other choice," I said before she could walk away. I could feel my frozen heart start to thaw at the sight of her beautiful smile.

"I'll be waiting for you Daniel I promise," she said. "Don't cut your hair, I like how it looks on you," she added before turning to go.

The moment I saw her I knew I'd been kidding myself. I still loved her, even after all this time. My summer with Ellen had been the best time of my life and I was willing to do anything for another chance with her. Every waking moment for the next few days was spent trying to figure her out. What could have changed for her to come back into my life? I was preparing myself for a new romance with her but what if it was something else? I had to be ready for less than what I was hoping for or the disappointment would be too much to bear.

I was expecting an endless amount of abuse from my friends when I backed out of yet another date, but they sensed something was wrong. No one made any jokes and their faces were filled with pity. I'd fallen so low that I'd become too sad to make fun of. My emotions ran from the sheer joy of seeing her again to intense bitterness over our time apart. I was still angry that she hadn't been willing to let our relationship last and was afraid I was getting too excited when I didn't know where this was leading yet.

The following Friday arrived and I still didn't know what to expect as I was driving over to see her again. I thought about bringing her fresh flowers but didn't want to look too desperate. The one thing I had decided over the past few days was that no matter what happened it was going to be on my terms. I couldn't accept another fling with her. As much as I wanted to make love to her one more time, I needed to know there was more to it than that. Losing her once had almost been too much to live with, a second time would be.

At her home Gloria let me in. She had known to expect me and wasn't surprised when I arrived. I was shocked when she greeted me without the disdain she had shown towards me the last time I saw her. In two years she'd forgiven me it seemed. Ellen was waiting for me in her bedchamber and I walked the familiar path on my own. I'd thought I would never see the inside of her house again, but now I was heading towards her bedroom. Her choice of a meeting place seemed to confirm what I suspected from the moment I saw her, but I remained cautious.

I knocked on the outer door and let myself in when she called to me from inside. She was smiling at me from to doorway to her inner chamber. Ellen was wearing a light blue dress that I thought was the perfect color on her and the emerald necklace I'd given her, another good sign. She looked so beautiful it hurt even more to think about our time apart. I had no idea what to say and she suffered the same problem so for a long time we just stared at each other.

"Come in," she said at last inviting me to join her inside.

"I think it would be best if we stayed out here for now," I said in a carefully controlled voice. As much as I wanted to run straight to her I needed to know where we stood first. We could, and would, fuck anywhere but my refusal to join her inside sent the desired message.

"Ok," she agreed joining me in the outer chamber for now.

"Are you going to tell me what you want now?" I asked with a little too much gruffness in my voice.

"For the past two years I've been struggling with this Daniel. I can never make it up to you for what I did, but I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," she said starting to cry.

"Sorry for what?" I asked in a low voice. I felt like shit watching her cry and reminded myself that although she was the one who ended it before, it hadn't been any easier on her.

"For everything. For thinking I didn't need you. For taking you for granted. For not believing in your love for me. For not coming to you sooner," she said with tears trickling from her big brown eyes.

"What changed?" I said stepping towards her and touching her hand. I was sure she knew I was ready to forgive her or I wouldn't have come here, but first I needed to know why she had come back to me after all this time.

"My hair," she said with a little laugh as she brushed away the tears.

"Your hair?" I said perplexed.

"Eight months ago I found a lump in my breast..." she started.

"No! No, no, no!" I said vehemently. She couldn't come back to me just to say goodbye forever. It was far too much to deal with and I started to cry as she threw her arms around me.

"It's ok Daniel. Shhh... I didn't mean to scare you. It was a benign cyst but it terrified me. For a few days I feared the worst, too scared to go to the doctor. When I thought I might lose my hair I decided to grow it out. While waiting for the test results I realized there was something far more important than my hair that I had already lost," she said looking at me hopefully.

"I wasn't lost. You knew where to find me the whole time," I said hugging her tight.

"Oh Daniel the thought of getting sick and maybe never seeing you again was too much," Ellen whispered into my ear. "The day Jessica and I went to my doctor's office all I could think about was that you should have been there with us."

"You should have told me," I said.

"I didn't want to disrupt your classes. It was nothing but a big scare in the end," she explained.

"But if..." I started. Fear gripped me and it was impossible to finish what I had begun to say.

"If it was anything serious I would have come to you," she assured me. "I did come see you once," she said with a smile across her face now.

"When?" I asked wondering how I had missed her.

"I came to see you play soccer," she said. "I can't even remember the score, but I can still see you running and sweating," she said with a faraway look on her face as if she was still watching me. "At the end of the game you took your shirt off and I know I wasn't the only woman with my eyes glued to you." She could have been describing any game I played this past year.

"Yeah right," I said blushing.

"Your modesty is part of what draws me to you," she said smiling. "You're an absolute hunk Daniel. You don't even notice the way women look at you do you? That first day we met I was attracted to you immediately, I'm just glad you were a good gardener so I didn't have to hire you just for your looks." She had never told me that before but from her tone I knew she was telling the truth.

"I wish I would have seen you," I said. Had she always felt this good in my arms?

"I wasn't ready then, but I'm ready now," she said starting to kissing my neck.

"I can't do this," I said finding the strength to stop her from somewhere deep inside. "Losing you once was hard enough, I need to know this can last or it's something I can't start again."

"Look at me Daniel," she said taking her chin from my shoulder. "I don't know if I can ever make it up to you for these past two years but I'll spend everyday from this day forward trying. I'm ready to admit I love you Daniel. Please give me another chance," she said in a desperate voice.

"If you really love me then I'm yours Ellie," I said honestly. The smile that brightened her face when I called her Ellie was beyond beautiful.

"Of course I love you, I always did," she whispered.

Sagging back into my arms she hugged me fiercely and cried letting it all out. I was so happy to hear her say those words that my own voice had left me. All I could do was hug her back and let her stammer through what she wanted to say. She kept talking about the thought of dying without seeing me again and how much it had scared her after she'd found the lump. It made her realize that everyday was precious and she should have been spending them with me. Losing me in the future still scared her, but when she was fearing the worst medically all she could think about was how much easier it would have been to face it with me at her side where I belonged. She had wanted to come to me as soon as she got the good news, but forced herself to wait until I finished school. As she poured out her emotions she felt tiny and fragile in my arms, but I was there to take care of her from now on.

It seemed as if she never wanted to leave my arms again. All the little things I had missed about her started to come back to me. Her smooth, supple skin felt incredible against my arms and neck. The smell of her perfume and shampoo filled my nose as I inhaled them deeply. Warmth and comfort radiated from her, as we held each other close letting what had happened today soak in. I could feel her big, beautiful breasts pressed firmly into my chest. They were a reminder of the incredible sex we had once shared and soon would again. I could wait for now, we had all the time in the world for a change.

When I felt her arms relax around me, I opened my eyes and looked at my love. The tears were mostly gone now, but her eyes still shone wetly. This close to her I realized my memory had failed me all those months we'd spent apart, she was far more beautiful in the flesh. Was she waiting for me to kiss her? I couldn't tell anymore so the only to find out was to go for it. I gave her a quick peck on the lips and pulled back to gauge her reaction. She was smiling so I gave her another, slightly longer kiss. With each kiss her smile grew wider until her hands snaked though my hair holding my lips to hers.

It felt a little strange to be kissing her again after all this time. Our lips didn't move as one like they had before and once her teeth bumped mine clumsily. The coordination would come back with time though and the passion was already there. For a long time we hugged each other close our lips pressed together until her tongue brushed my lips tentatively. Remembering Ellen as a bold, confident woman it made me stop to laugh and her embarrassed smile fueled the laughter on and on.

"You're beautiful when you're shy like that," I told her.

"Thank you honey," she said smiling sweetly.

"If you're not ready to pick up where we left off we can take it slow Ellie," I offered rubbing her back.

"No I'm more than ready," she said her fuck me eyes appearing from nowhere. "Unless you want to slow down?"

"Do I look like a man who wants to wait?" I said give her a deep French kiss and rubbing my erection against her leg.

"Thank god I've been dreaming of this day since I sent you away," she said grinding her hips against me and returning the kiss.

Scooping her up in my arms she clung to my neck as I carried her towards the bedroom I'd been afraid to enter when I arrived. Her lips didn't leave mine until I set her down on the bed ready to strip. Before I could undo the second button on my shirt she was pulling me down on top her. I was eager to make love to her, but every kiss she gave me more than made up for the delay. Those soft lips I had dreamed about for all those long lonely months were too enticing to leave. I let my hands wander caressing her arms, kneading her breasts, and up her smooth thigh beneath her dress. The moan that escaped her lips was music to my ears; I had thought I might never hear it again. I knew her signs well enough and my petting had put her in the mood for a lot more than kissing.

Ellen stopped kissing me and unbuttoned my shirt. Taking her time she kissed my chest as each button undone revealed a little more of me. On my knees I discarded my shirt as she rolled over and waited for me to unzip her dress. With her ass grinding circles against my crotch I leaned over her and kissed down her back as I lowered her zipper. When I was done I could just see the edge of her silk panties and was ready to rip them off her. My lover had other ideas though and turned over holding the hanging dress against her nakedness. Squeezing her arms together she made her breasts bulge and let the top of her dress drop to almost expose her nipples again and again.

Backing off as she continued to tease me with a shake of her shoulders or a lick of her lips. Taking my socks off I focused on her eyes that seemed glued to mine. Starting to remove my pants I waited for her eyes to leave mine and smiled when they finally did. At first I'd been worried being naked in front of her would be hard to get used to again, but the look of admiration she gave me made me feel comfortable right away. When she finally tore her eyes away from my cock and met my gaze again she knew I was waiting for my chance to see her body again. Sliding her dress up past her hips, she lifted it over her head and threw it aside. Lifting her breasts she played with them as I watched completely awestruck. They looked so much better than I remembered.

When she released her breasts and hooked her thumbs inside her panties my cock already tingled with desire. I thought the sight of her pussy after all this time might make me faint but I should have known she wasn't going to make it that easy. Keeping her legs pressed together she wiggled out of her panties and lay back with her hand concealing her pussy. Pursing her lips he blew me a kiss and groped her cunt hidden behind her fingers. I took my cock in hand, ready to stroke it, but her scowl made me stop. Even after all this time she still hated the idea of me pleasuring myself when she was there to take care of me.

"I want you Daniel, I need you Daniel," she said softly as she exposed herself to me. Her hairless pussy glistened wetly; at least one thing was exactly how I remembered it.

"Are you sure?" I asked suppressing my smile.

"If you want me to beg I will," she said completely serious.

"No I don't," I said crawling onto the bed with her. "I'm sorry Ellie."

"Make love to me honey," she said inviting me inside her for the first time in almost two years.

I slid my cock into her carefully enjoying the feel of her pussy as it engulfed my cock. Once I was inside her Ellen clung to me with her arms and legs holding our bodies tight together. She was crying again as I kissed her and asked if she was ok. Ellen told me she'd spent so many nights scared that she'd never be with me again that she was overwhelmed now. I held her telling her I loved her and giving her all the time she needed. Loosening her grip on me she told me she loved me too and let me start pumping inside her. Kissing her as we made love, I went nice and slow letting us both enjoy every long stroke.

Within a few minutes I felt my cock tingle, signaling my approaching orgasm. After so long apart and countless hours fantasizing about her I was far too excited to last any longer without stopping. She kissed me when I halted with my body on top her and pushed against my shoulders smiling at my hesitation. I knew she was fully aware of my reasons for stopping and yet she wanted me to go on anyway. Shaking my head so she knew I didn't want to disappoint her, she nodded with a beautiful smile as if to say I could never disappoint her in bed.

On the brink of cumming I increased the tempo a few notches and watched her bite her lower lip in response. There was a look of sheer pleasure on her face as I pumped her faster and faster. The sex between us had always been amazing and she seemed to be enjoying it as much as ever. Despite her assuring smile I still tried in vain to prolong my orgasm for her. When I could take the torment no longer I thrust my cock deep inside her and let my cum shoot into her pussy. Ellen moaned as she felt each stream of cum splash against the walls of her cunt. By the time I had finished she gripped me tightly again, forcing me to take her on top of me as I rolled off her.

123456...11
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Best Summer Job Ever Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds