• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Cinnamon's Sentence Ch. 06

Cinnamon's Sentence Ch. 06

Only one month left until the baby is born. Jay's desire for Cinnamon is still unyielding. Cinnamon's petite body, is now preparing to give birth, and desperately needing rest. Laying in her bed, her small hands rubbed her belly. The baby's movements were limited now, but Cinnamon was always comforted by the feeling of their tiny angel inside of her. Her tender moment was quickly interrupted when Jay entered her cell. Sitting down on her bed, his big hand rested on her belly.

"How's Daddy's lil' angel, tonight?" He asked, kissing her belly.

Cinnamon smiled at Jay, replying, "she's fine. Won't be too much longer until she's with us."

"That's for sure, so I've gotta make sure I have as much fun with my lil' mommy before the baby's born!" Jay says, grinning as he takes off his boots.

"Jay, please. You know what the doctor said. Having sex right now is dangerous, it can send me into early labor. I don't want to risk hurting our baby." Cinnamon said, holding her belly protectively.

"Cinnamon, I made a promise to you. A promise, that I'd never hurt our baby, and I never will, but I have needs- Needs YOU will fulfill. Right?"

What could Cinnamon say to that? Of course she had agreed to fulfill his needs, and she knew he had kept to his promise to not hurt the baby, but for some reason, tonight, she was truly scared. There was something in his eyes as he took off his shirt. The way he looked down at her, it terrified her.

"Take off your gown, angel. I want to see my baby." Jay said, helping Cinnamon sit up.

As she took off her gown, she began to tremble. Jay's big hands found her breasts, groping them roughly. Her milk coating his palm, turning him on all the more.

"Damn Cinnamon, that's so fucking sexy." He said, leaning down, squeezing her breasts, squirting her milk into his mouth as he suckled on her hard nipples.

Cinnamon always loved having her nipples sucked, and now that she's pregnant, even more so. The sensitivity of her nipples being sucked made her pussy dripping wet. The sweet scent of her desire began to fill the cell. Jay's strong hands pushed her legs wide apart, forcing two big fingers deep inside of her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Jay!" Cinnamon moaned with pleasure.

In the beginning, she was scared, but now, feeling so much pleasure. Jay's big fingers always knew the right spots to hit to drive her wild, not to mention the feeling of his expert mouth on her big, sensitive nipples.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm," Jay moaned as he sucked her milky nipples, his cock throbbing against her leg.

Normally, Jay loved feeling Cinnamon cum before he fucked her, but tonight, he was just unable to wait. Removing his big fingers from her pussy, with one strong thrust, he filled her tender pussy completely.

"Jay! Please!" Cinnamon begged, knowing she shouldn't be having intercourse now.

"Shut up, Cinnamon. I won't hurt the baby!" Jay screamed, as he thrust harder.

His big cock ramming against her cervix, putting her, and the baby in danger. Thrust after thrust, harder and harder. His big hands on her breasts, squeezing them so hard she begins to cry. Her small hands, resting on her belly, wanting to comfort the baby. The thrusts became more violent, more rough than ever before. Tears streamed down Cinnamon's cheeks. If it weren't for the baby, she would be able to take this fucking like a pro, but the baby- it changes everything.

"Cinnamon, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck Cinnamon, you're.... you're.... sooooooooooo... wet!" Jay grunted, so close to the edge.

Fucking her harder, Cinnamon began to feel a sharp pain in her belly. Closing her eyes, whimpering, she felt the first streams of Jay's seed beginning to fill her. A familiar feeling she had grown to love, now terrifying her. Screaming out in pain, she looked up at Jay.

"Jay, how... how could you!" Cinnamon screamed, tears streaming down her face, her hand resting on her belly.

Her water had broken, flooding Jay's cock with her fluid. There was no turning back. There was no stopping it. It was time. Their baby was coming. Jay felt the warm gush of fluid flooding his cock, and for the first time, panic set in. He never thought he'd hurt the baby. He never meant for this to happen, but it is. The baby is coming.

"Fuck. Cinnamon.... I... I'm sorry!" Jay said, in a panic, cleaning her up.

Hurriedly, he put his uniform back on as contractions began to rush through Cinnamon's tender body.

"Jay, it's too soon, it's too soon!" Cinnamon said, sobbing, terrified.

"It's gonna be ok, Cinnamon. Sophie will be ok." Jay said, holding her as he helped her off of her bed. For the first time, calling their baby by name.

"Jay, how could you do this! How could you put her in danger? How!" Cinnamon screamed, as a strong contraction hit.

Jay rushed her through security, putting her in his car, rushing her to the hospital. When she arrived at the hospital, he didn't leave her side. Cinnamon was terrified. She knew that she one more month to go. Technically, after the 32nd week, you can safely give birth at anytime, BUT there could always be complications. The contractions came harder, and with fewer minutes in between. The time was close at hand.

Jay held Cinnamon's hand through it all. He wasn't about to leave her, now, regardless of who saw them.

"Cinnamon, I... I'm sorry. I never meant for this to happen. I never meant to hurt you, or Sophie. She's, she's gonna be, ok... Right?" Jay asked, emotionally.

"Jay, I'm so scared." Cinnamon said, sobbing as the doctor came into the room.

It was time. Cinnamon, weak from being fucked so hard, and now, giving birth. Jay held Cinnamon up as she pushed. The minutes turned into four and half hours. At 4:21am, Sophie Marie Walsh was born. Their tiny angel was finally with them. One month pre-mature, but strong, just like her parents. Jay's heart melted when he saw his creation for the first time. So tiny, yet, so strong. His hands trembled as he "cut the cord".

"She weighs 5lbs. and 1oz., and is 18 inches long." The nurse said, looking over to Cinnamon. Jay was standing right there. Looking down at the baby, he saw his eyes looking back at him. Sophie, was a mirror image of her father.

The nurse picked up their baby, handing her to Cinnamon the first time. Tears were streaming down Cinnamon's face as she saw their tiny infant for the first time. Holding such a sweet angel in her arms, melted Cinnamon. Sophie was crying and whimpering, her tiny hand pawing at Cinnamon's breast.

"She is, most likely, hungry. Are you planning on breast-feeding?" The doctor asked.

"Yes, I.. I am." Cinnamon replied, trembling.

She had looked forward to this day, since the day she found out she was going to be a mother. She had seen dozens of babies delivered. She had coached many mothers through breast-feeding, but now, it was her. She was a mother. A mother, getting ready to feed her baby for the first time. Untying her hospital gown, she held Sophie to her breast. The tiny infant found her nipple effortlessly. Latching her tiny mouth onto Cinnamon's nipple, she began to suckle hungrily, eating her first meal.

"Jay, she's so perfect." Cinnamon said, softly, kissing the top of her newborn's head.

"She sure is, just like her Momma. I love you, Cinnamon" Jay said, smiling, kissing her tenderly, watching as his newborn suckled happily.

"I love you, too, Jay. Thank you, for giving me this precious angel." Cinnamon replied, softly, overcome with emotion.

For the moment, nothing else mattered. Cinnamon had delivered the baby safely. She was of a good weight, and fully developed. Perfect. For now, they were the picture perfect family. It couldn't last forever. Cinnamon knew she would return to Piney Cross, with Sophie, the last place she wanted to raise a baby, but for now, all that mattered was that Sophie was here, safe, and healthy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Cinnamon's Sentence Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds