• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • K's Candy Ch. 009

K's Candy Ch. 009

Part 9 The True Beginning

I woke up, feeling very well-rested. I rolled over and looked at the clock; a little before 8. Dimly I started to recall that it was Monday, the last day of the long weekend. Normally that thought would consume me with a vague sort of depression at having to go back to work after three days off. Today it was a non-factor. As my wakefulness increased, so did my sense of excitement and nervousness. What had I actually agreed to yesterday morning? What would this day hold?

I got up and threw on a robe, intending to go into Katherine's room and see how I should be dressed, what she wanted for breakfast, etc. I was surprised to see her sitting at the dining room table, dressed, seemingly ready to go, eating McDonald's breakfast and drinking coffee from a Styrofoam cup. She smiled at me brightly.

"Come on, your Egg McMuffin will get cold." I sort of stumbled over to the table and sat down, stunned. I unwrapped the McMuffin and fixed my coffee. She continued.

"We have a busy morning, then a long drive. I didn't want to waste time with cooking and cleaning up. So let's enjoy this, quickly, so we can get going. You like Egg McMuffins, I hope?"

I nodded as I munched. I loved Egg McMuffins. And while I wanted to enjoy the treat of not having to cook and clean up, I couldn't really focus on that, as my nervousness and excitement were piqued by her references to "busy morning" and "long drive."

We finished up and I threw away the trash and quickly cleaned the table. Katherine watched me in silence. When I was done, she reached out and grabbed my wrist lightly. Her eyes looked up at me, with that same sparkling shine I'd seen before.

"Go and shower, Candy. Don't linger, but don't rush, either. Return to me naked."

"Yes, Miss," I said, and scurried to my room, realizing my heart was thumping as I moved. I got naked and started the water running.

I've never felt so strange in the shower. I was trying to heed her admonition to not linger, but not to rush, either, but it seemed and felt like I was doing one, then doing the other. Finally I settled into simply telling myself to get clean, and enjoy the act of getting clean. That seemed to make the pace right.

I walked back out into the living room, naked, still unable to not blush a little bit. Katherine took my hand and led me to her bedroom. She let go of my hand.

"Lay down on your back, Candy."

I complied and Katherine had me arch up, and put a pillow under me. Then she moved around the bed and spread my arms and legs out and bound me spread-eagle to the bed. As before, the bondage was not uncomfortably tight but at the same time totally secure and inescapable. I tugged and wiggled, unconsciously. Katherine smiled, watching me, then sat down next to me on the bed. I looked up at her, heart still racing, trying to breathe normally and focus. The feeling of helplessness was secondary to a strange feeling of security, and that realization made me even more on edge.

Katherine leaned over and ran a hand through my hair, her eyes looking deeply into mine. Her voice was so soft, but so powerful, that goosebumps erupted all over my bound body.

"Today, now, is the beginning. The true beginning. You are mine now. Shortly, we will formalize that in a tangible way."

She got up from the bed. "First, I need to prepare you, though. It won't take long." She turned and left the room.

I watched her go, tugging more, suddenly short of breath. The feeling of helplessness and vulnerability took over everything else for a moment. "Prepare me?" What exactly had I gotten myself into?

Something in me compelled me to take a deep breath. My thoughts scrambled, drifted. I dismissed the fear. I had a knowledge that everything was all right, although I had no way of expressing how I could know that. But I did know.

Katherine soon returned and my eyes went a little wide as she set a bowl of water, an empty bowl, towels, scissors, a straight razor, and shaving cream on the nightstand. She sat on the bed again, smiling.

"I want you smooth for me, slut. Because I like it that way, and because this is the first tangible thing that I take from you, the first thing that up until now has 'belonged' to you. Now, breathe, and relax. I'm good at this, and it won't take long.

She picked up the scissors and began cutting away what pubic hair of mine that she could. I'd always kept it pretty well trimmed. Going "bald" there was going to be a new experience, obviously the first of many.

She worked quickly with the scissors. When she couldn't cut any more away, she wet a towel with the warm water and thoroughly wiped me down with it. I wiggled in the ropes and moaned a bit at the touch there.

Katherine laughed, watching and hearing me. "Hey, this is grooming, slut, not playtime!" I laughed too; her tone was playful, relaxed.

She put the damp cloth in a separate bowl, and generously applied it to me. I struggled to be still and breathe normally . . . I could feel the warm tingles all over.

She smiled a bit wickedly and picked up the straight razor. The blade glinted a moment in the light and I unconsciously held my breath a moment. I closed my eyes as the blade moved down.

Gradually I relaxed. The soft scraping sounds of the blade, the little pauses as she rinsed the blade off, the subtle rhythm of her motions, all combined to allow me to let go, to sink into the feeling that she was indeed taking something from me. Something she wanted; something she now owned.

Seemingly before I knew it she was done. I felt the warm wet towel on me again as she cleaned me up. I blushed wildly as she leaned down very close and inspected her work in great detail. It seemed to take forever, although it couldn't have been more than 30-45 seconds.

Finally, she moved upright again, running fingers along either side of my slit. My mouth opened soundlessly in a stifled moan.

"Mmmmmmmmmm smooth, and perfect. Now you're ready."

I tugged at the ropes, thinking I was "ready" already. I let out a little nervous laugh.

She moved around the bed again and untied me. She helped me sit up on the bed and took be by the shoulders, looking into my eyes.

"Go into the living room, slut, and kneel facing the couch. I'll be there in a moment."

I nodded and went out into the living room, feeling the odd sensation of the air moving over my now-shaved sex. I folded down to my knees in front of the couch.

Again, time seemed to slow down, to drag. I felt as though I was kneeling there a very long time. I realized at one point that I could see a clock from where I knelt.

Three minutes passed. Seven. I was beginning to regret not having thought to kneel on a pillow, but didn't dare risk moving now to get one.

Eleven minutes. Finally I saw Katherine reappear. She sat down on the couch, right in front of where I was kneeling. She set a small box down on the couch beside her.

She looked me up and down and the blush began to cover me again instantly. She leaned forward and adjusted my kneeling posture, making me spread my knees wider, putting my shoulders farther back, and forcing me to arch out more towards her. My body moved to her silent commands; I felt the posture enforce, impress itself in my mind, the strain of holding it amplifying the process.

She sat up straight and looked down into my eyes.

"Many would have a very elaborate ceremony at this point. I am not a big fan of them. While the occasion is both solemn, and happy, I don't feel the need to overload it with a lot of words and ritual. Although I do have a few words."

She lifted the lid off of the box; I still couldn't really see what was inside. "Lift your hair up and hold it out of the way, Candy."

I did as ordered, heart thumping hard in my chest. Instinctively I lifted my chin.

She pulled a plain dark brown leather collar from the box, perhaps an inch wide, with a simple ring in front. She leaned forward and wrapped it around my neck, sliding the free end into the other end in the back. I swallowed hard as she pulled it tighter until it was definitely snug, but not interfering with my breathing. But definitely there.

She then pulled a small shiny silver-colored padlock from the box. My eyes grew wider as she reached around behind to the back of the collar and slipped the lock in place. She leaned back enough for me to see her eyes, her right hand's fingers still holding the lock.

Her eyes blazed with a passion and a power I'd never seen before. Her voice, an urgent whisper, matched that passion and power.

"I have not locked this lock yet, slut. Before I do, I will say those few words I referred to a minute ago."

I nodded silently, lost in her eyes, the sound of her voice, the welling power and intimacy of the moment that seemed to grow with every passing second.

"This collar is the outward symbol of my ownership, my control, of you. And it is the outward symbol of your submission, your devotion, your absolute willingness to please and obey. Honor this collar and it will take you places you can't imagine. If you are open to the love, the power, the ultimate freedom that this collar represents, your life will be full, overflowing, always, with magical feelings."

She paused a moment. My head was swimming, swirling as each word she uttered forced itself deep inside me.

"I love you, slut."

I moaned involuntarily, hearing her words.

"Now, you may say anything you like, before I lock this lock."

I suppose I should've had a million things to say, to ask. Words should have poured out of me. But nothing came out but "I love you too, Miss."

She smiled brightly and suddenly snapped the lock shut in her fingers. The CLICK shot through me like a bolt of lightning. She grasped me by the shoulders and whispered in my ear, one word:

"Mine."

A shiver ran through me.

She sat back again. Now, slut. Two little items. First, I am "Mistress" now. Second, when you wish to express your thanks to me, for something significant, you are to lean down and kiss my feet."

I listened, feeling the collar snug around my neck. My body sort of melted down in a graceful bend and my lips pressed to her shoes. "Thank you, Mistress," I murmured. How could this feel so natural, so suddenly?

I heard her voice float down to me. "You're welcome, slut. Kneel up again."

I raised back up, feeling strangely elated . . . almost bursting. Katherine hugged me tightly. "I'm so happy, slut, and I know you are, too. I feel it."

I started to pour out all the words built up inside me, about how happy I truly was, how enthralled I was with her, how much I adored her, but she stopped me.

"It's all right, slut. We have lots to do, and there is time to talk on the drive. And I do want to celebrate your being mine, and we will. Later on." She stood up and took my hand.

"Come with me. Let's get you dressed and get on with our day."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • K's Candy Ch. 009

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds