• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Love Letters for Him: No. 04

Love Letters for Him: No. 04

Author's Note: This letter compliments RedHairandFriendly's letter: Love Letter to Him No. 3

Hey there sweetie,

I'd say good morning, but it will be evening before you are home to read this. The letter you wrote and left for me was quite a surprise. I wasn't aware that this was going to become a regular thing. I'm not complaining mind you. The sexy scent you left on the letter was an added bonus. You must have left just before I got out of the shower because I could still smell your sex. That was a hot idea, you sexy little thing, much more erotic than a drop of perfume. Thanks.

This last letter you left was very enticing, so descriptive, it had you all over it, literally! I hope I have enough time to complete this is an equally enticing manner. The day seemed to slip by me and I have only a short amount of time before heading off to work. I'll have you know, it was your letter that put me behind my daily schedule. Twice I had to lie in bed and read through what you had left for me. Not to worry though, I did do laundry and there are clean sheets on the bed. Oh, by the way, in your top drawer, under your sexy white thong, I left a picture of just what your letter did for me.

So you want me to tell you how I'd fuck you good and hard? That I can do easily but my coworkers are going to begin to wonder why my crotch bulges so much all the time. You are keeping me hard all day and night baby.

After you wash me in the shower and pleasure me with your hand and mouth, after I have sprayed my cum all over your face, I would pull you to your feet and return the favor. I'd wash your body using your lavender stuff, gently sponging away my cream. When you were all clean I'd wrap you in a big fluffy towel, patting your soft skin dry while I knelt before you naked, hard and wet.

I would lift and carry you to our bed, laying you down in the center. I'd straddle your hips, leaning down for a soft passionate kiss. The kind that starts off slow and gentle. The type that slowly build in intensity as I slide my tongue into your mouth, running over teeth and along the sides, yea, the kind that always make you moan.

Using your favorite lotion I would begin to gently massage it into your neck as my hard cock rubbed against your stomach. Both hands would rub the scented cream over shoulders and around the collar bone, dipping down for a kiss from time to time. My body would slide down, inch by inch as my hands worked lower to relax you, taking in the scent. Of course, I would stop and take extra time at your breasts, knowing how much I love them. Most likely I would apply too much on your nipples and have to lean down to lick some away. Of course, that would mean getting carried away and having to suck them hard, running my flat wide tongue across creating the friction that makes your hand move to my head.

I hope this doesn't disappoint you baby, but I have to condense this letter a little. Time is running short and my cock is once again hard thinking of you. The head is swollen and leaking; I really need to take care of it before I leave for work.

By the time I finish massaging your silky skin, you would be lying on your stomach; I would be kneeling at your feet. I'd lay my body on top of yours. My hand would move your hair to the side baring the back of your neck for my tongue. I'd lick softly at first but quickly move onto sucking and nibbling. My hard cock would be pressed in the crack of you butt, leaving a puddle of precum, as my hips moved slowly in a humping motion. I'd suck my way to your ear, taking it into my mouth and biting down on it, whispering, "Oh baby you make me so hot, so horny, I need to fuck you good and hard." My tongue would tickle your ear and your body would wiggle, moving your ass cheeks against my hardness. "Mmmm, sweetie, I can tell you want that too."

My arm would slide under you, cupping a breast, pinching a nipple and bringing you up onto your knees all at once. I'd use the other hand to rub the head of my cock along the length of your ass crack until I reached your tight pussy. The swollen head would open your lips to find you wet and ready for me. Of course, you know me; I would have to tease a little. I would rub over your clit, making sure you were as hard as I and making sure you'd moan for more.

"Is this what you are wanting baby? Tell me, tell me this is what you want, what you need. Tell me how you want my cock pushing deep inside you, spreading your cunt wide." Yea, I would make you beg for it baby, you sound so damn sexy when you beg, it really turns me on. I'd listen to you, a huge grin on my face which of course you wouldn't see, your face would be buried in the pillow while your ass would be wiggling and pushing back against my cock.

Eventually I would give in and begin to push my thick mushroom head into your dripping pussy. My hands would be holding your ass, allowing no pushing back. I'd be the one to control how quickly I sink into you. It would be slow, so slow you'd feel the entire size before you would feel the length of my cock causing friction along the walls of your pussy. I'd watch as I slowly sunk deeper, amazed, as always, the way you spread open to receive me. You know I wouldn't stop pushing until I was completely inside your warmth, not until the hairs above my cock scratch your ass.

When I was fully inside, my cock would jerk in anticipation of fucking hard, my cum filling you. I would hear your moan as I jerk inside. I'd stay still as my hand would run up your back to the neck. My body would lean over, my hand turning your face, my mouth covering yours pushing my tongue inside. Pulling away, I'd return my attention back to your pussy. Once again grabbing those lovely ass cheeks and pulling my cock out of the tight confines of your cunt. It would be slow, until just the head remained inside.

Then, without warning I would slam back in. "Damn, babe, I'm going to fuck you hard," I would moan as I began pulling back out. I'd give your ass a smack before pushing back in harder and deeper this time. By now our heads would be filled with lust, our bodies craving to fuck like animals. You would feel a hand cupping, squeezing your breast as my hips picked up speed. My cock throbbing inside you. I would thrust in and out, no stopping anymore. We would be filling the room with the smell of raw heated sex, with moans that would sound as if someone turned the volume up full blast.

"Fuck yea, baby come for me, coat me with your nectar then I'll fill you with my seed." I'd moan. You mumble something unintelligible. But by pushing back I knew you wanted to comply with my wishes. We would be fucking so fast, so hard the bed would be making its own noises. My cock would slam in harder and harder with every thrust. The need for me to release my cum inside you would overtake all else. The scream I hear would be my first signal that the flood of juice around my cock was eminent. I'd continue slapping my hips against your ass. Your orgasm would take over your body, your nectar so abundant I could hear the slippery sloshy sound of our fuck. It would become too much for me to hold out any longer. My cum surges through my dick before it splatters inside your cunt. I add to your fluid, already I can see it leaking out of you. I wouldn't stop thrusting hard until I knew my balls were drained. Emptied, I'd lay my sweaty body over you. Panting, I'd manage a few kisses on your cheek, whispering, "Damn Babe, you turn me on more than you know."

I hope this letter helped to make it feel as if I am there with you while you wait for me to get home from work. Hey, do you think that since my parents have the kids tonight, yours would watch them Saturday night? I could really enjoy an evening alone with you, not to mention a relaxing Sunday morning in bed without little Seth needing to be tickled.

One more thing sweetie, the vibrating egg is to remain inside you until I crawl into bed with you. I want to be the one to remove it, to lick it clean of your juices before licking you clean.

Love,

The man who loves to fuck you

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Love Letters for Him: No. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 446 milliseconds