• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • A Little Drama

A Little Drama

Standing in the wings of the high school theater, Jeff half-heartedly watched the play rehearsal. In his last semester of his senior year, he had taken drama as a blow-off class that happened to have a bunch of girls. The best part was that many of the girls in the play he had never had classes with before - a new field to play in! As always, several girls had attracted his attention. But on this night the play was competing for his interest with Meredith, a brunette in a sloppy t-shirt and jeans.

Meredith worked on the crew of the show - organizing the prop table and pulling the curtain. She was stuck in the side of the stage at her place. So Jeff, with only a small part, had the freedom of action to move about and steal glances at her usually without her noticing. Meredith was cute. Her hair was short and straight. He had long figured out that the oversize t-shirts were her way of covering her ample breasts. She gave the impression of a tomboy. Talking a little tough and hanging out with the guys, Meredith seemed a little ashamed of her proper and feminine name. Jeff often wondered why he had not noticed her before. She was also about to graduate, but they had never had a class together.

If Jeff's approach to Meredith was a little callous, it was because he had just had a messy breakup with a girlfriend of nine months. All the sweetness and turmoil of that long relationship had left him unready for romance in a new relationship. He just needed some girl! His surreptitious glances had revealed to him that maybe Meredith was as ready as he was. As he watched her from the opposite wing of the stage, he noticed that she was catching glimpses of him from behind the curtain. When he approached her up the stairs from off stage right, she had tied the bottom of her t-shirt behind her, tightening the front just a bit.

Finally, after a couple of hours of cat and mouse Jeff came up to Meredith and brushed her shoulders with his fingertips. She leaned back into his touch and he began to massage her shoulders in earnest. She surprised him with a quick turn and a short kiss on the lips.

"I'll meet you at the back of the auditorium after the rehearsal," she whispered. She walked a few steps away - preparing to hand a fake milkshake to one of the actors.

Jeff remembered little of the rehearsal after that. His part was so small that it wasn't rehearsed that night. And his heated imagination caused him to sit like an audience member to conceal his hard-on. Suddenly he couldn't understand why he hadn't made a pass at Meredith before. He now understood that she was the sexiest girl in school and the more he thought of her the more attractive she became. He knew almost nothing about her, but suddenly her image filled his mind. He thought of her laughing and pouting, dressed in a jumper and then in overalls. He tried to imagine what she might be wearing beneath her clothes and what she might look like without anything on at all. For the first time in his adult life, he would pass all of the preliminary stops and just have a passionate affair with a girl. He began to search his mind for all of the chance encounters he had had with Meredith over the past few months - and maybe they weren't so chance after all. Like the night after his eighteenth birthday party when he was at Luigi's with friends and she had come to his table to mention what a coincidence it was that their birthdays were so close. How could he have been so blind? Why hadn't his friends told him that this amazingly cute girl was hitting on him. He kept trying to remember if he had ever sneeked a peek at her cleavage. No - he thought - she always kept too well covered.

Despite the dull pain in his jeans from concealing himself so long, the rehearsal did finally come to an end. A few minutes passed, and Jeff had a faint worry that Meredith had just been teasing him. Maybe she wouldn't come. The first thought that he might be angry at her had just crossed his mind - and deflated the tent in his pants - when he saw her emerge from behind the stage. Only a couple of people were still around to see his surprise at the change in her. The tomboyish hottie in the t-shirt had changes into a little dress and had makeup on her face. She didn't look bad at all, but to Jeff her quick-change seemed like a fence of femininity erected to standardize their "relationship." It wasn't enough to put him off, though, especially since for the first time he had a really good view of her magnificent cleavage.

She walked up the aisle toward him. Without a word, she shrugged a shoulder for him to follow and she exited the back of the auditorium. He did follow and was rewarded with a passionate kiss as soon as they stood together outside the school. Her lipstick tasted a little waxy and he was surprised by her vehemence, but he took it as a good sign. He put his arms around her. She was surprisingly slim in the dress. He liked the feel of the soft material. They pressed against each other and he was very aware of her top pushing into him and lower down his pushing against her. Her kissing was a little wild. Again, a good sign. He decided to go for it and reached down behind her to grab her bottom and push it to him. She squirmed and used her elbows to break his hands free, murmuring "Unh Unh" as they continued to kiss. Her little struggle only turned him on more.

Light blinded his eyes for a second and he realized that it came from the car of the campus security guard. That guy must get some nice views, Jeff thought to himself. He grabbed Meredith's hand and guided her through the oak trees to a more secluded spot. He tried again. This time he ran his hands up from her waist. Turns out she wasn't as sensitive about her boobs as she was about her butt. A couple of soft squeezes without a protest led him to handle her a little more roughly. Man, she felt great. He had never been with a girl who had such great breasts. And she was pushing back into his hands as he felt her. He was surprised at how almost mean he felt as he just continued to feel her without thinking of how she thought about it. What a dream. Still bolder, he slipped a thumb into her dress to pull it off her shoulder. She shrugged away.

"Not here," was all she said. Well, he'd have to find a better place then. The parking lot wasn't far. He led her to his car. He opened the back door.

"Oh." She sounded a little deflated. He didn't really care. She did get in the back seat and he thought that was good sign number three. Inside the car he did slow down a little bit. He kissed her more softly and said a few sweet nothings to coax her along. She soon came around and was into it again. The windows started to steam up a little.

He moved his hand around to the zipper of her dress. She let him slide it down. She didn't even tease him with her bra. As soon as her top was down she shrugged out of the straps and folded the cups down. He couldn't believe his eyes. In the halflight thrown by the parking lot lights he saw her large, pale breasts. She had small nipples - out of proportion, but so hot and inviting and a little pointy. She even held her breasts up for him. He took her bait and began kissing them all over, his hands roaming free. With any of his previous girls, being admitted to such delights would have satisfied him for several dates. The only girl he had dated with breasts near this great had strung him along for weeks letting him fondle her without even removing her heavily laced bra. The frustration of that girl's tease made Jeff more aggressive now. Getting this far this fast only made him want it all. He lifted his head to kiss her a couple of times and then went for broke. Without a word he lifted her skirt and ducked his head under it.

"No!"

He heard her but it didn't register. He was all focused on the cotton panties with the little flower on the band. He could tell she was moist and he was ready.

"No!" She shouted louder this time. Her legs banged closed - hitting his head pretty roughly. He flashed angrily as he rose up. Then he realized she was crying.

"This is all wrong," she cried softly. He slumped back against the car door, the handle in his back. His mouth and cheeks were cool as the air hit the moisture left after he had made out with her breasts. He still couldn't help glancing at them. They were so gorgeous. She caught his glance and pulled her bra back on.

Jeff knew what the problem was. He was the good boy living out a fantasy of a quickie with a busty slut. She was a shy tomboy who had finally managed to attract the attention of a boy she had wanted for a while. For her, a romance. For him, a fling.

There was no fixing it. No matter how romantic he could be, she would remember only the creep diving under her skirt before she was ready. And he couldn't get the thought of being offered that rack on a first time together - not even a first date. On both sides, the innocence was gone in that first few minutes together. They never talked again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • A Little Drama

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 332 milliseconds