• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • 23 Femdom Vignettes

23 Femdom Vignettes

12

#1

Slowly, you milk my cock as we kiss, the thrusting of your tongue matched by the sliding of the tight ring of your thumb and forefinger just below the ridge of my sensitive cockhead. You've brought me so close to orgasm again and again, each time stopping just short of completion, each time you firmly gripped the base of my cock resisting my pleas and smiling at my dilemma until I regained control. And each time you started again, first with gentle caresses, then long slow strokes and then firmly masturbating my hard cock while fucking my mouth with your tongue. And each time I expected release, but only to be disappointed. The tip of the condom is already full of the pre-come you have milked from my cock.

"Does mikey want to come," you ask once more.

"Yes, please,' I whisper tensely.

"And what did you promise to do with it," you ask, smiling devilishly.

"Pour it on your tits," I respond, as your hand increases its tempo.

"And," you prompt, pausing and beginning to slide your hand to the base of my cock again.

"And lick it up," I whisper.

"That's right," you smile, as your hand wraps around my shaft and begins to stroke its length firmly.

#2

i stripped as soon as i entered your place, and stood there as you inspected my body. You remained clothed, as you usually did at first, that difference serving to accentuate your dominant role over me. Quietly, i followed you into the living room and knelt at your feet. You sipped your wine and browsed the paper as you questioned me about my latest fantasies and on-line activities while you were away. occasionally your lovely foot, still encased in the sheerest of black stockings, would caress me between my spread thighs.

You order me to the shower, watching as I soap and rinse my body. Touching me as i dry myself, you ensure my arousal with practiced caresses. Turning me, you draw my hands behind my back and secure them. You order me to wait five minutes, then to join you at the table.

Carefully i make my way from the bathroom to the dining room. You sit at the table in front of a single place setting, with your dinner before you. You look up as i enter and smile. Beckoning me forward you reach out to indicate the stool beside you.

"Sit here while I eat," you say, as i watch your hand slowly spreading lubricant on the dildo mounted to the stool's seat.

#3

i don't know how long i've been thrusting into you, every time i get close you make me pause until the urge passes, then start again, so very slowly. Your fingertips close on my nipples and pinch them tightly.

i hear you whisper "fill me, cum for me michael, fill my cunt with your hot cum."

Even as you utter the phrase i boil over in to a long sought orgasm, the hot fluids rushing from my loins to fill your warm wetness. My breathing becomes ragged from the exertion, and my arms tremble as I hold myself over you.

You push me back, causing me to sit on my haunches. Reaching down you stroke my diminishing erections, then feed me the juices you've gathered. I watch as you lazily lie back, you spread your legs and idly stroke your clit.

"Nice," you say, "but not yet done."

You reach to the bedside table and grab a small bottle you placed there earlier. Carefully, you uncap it and squeeze a thick rush of warm honey over your pubes. I watch and you feel as the honey grows more fluid against the warmth of your flesh, slowly cascading downwards to cover your pussy.

"Time for dessert, mikey," you say, as you lie back.

#4

It's late and Cheryl won't have much time. I've just gotten in from working late and know what she expects from me. I strip and climb into the shower, resisting the desire to soap my growing erection to full hardness. I know she likes my scrotum shaved, so I run the razor over the loose skin, the thick soap lather as effective as shaving cream to clean away the short growing hairs. Towelling off, I go into the bedroom, a large deep red towel lies in the centre of the bed, effective at protecting the duvet from dripping lubricant and body fluids.

I know how she wants me. I put the soft manacles on my wrists and ankles. The leather Gates of Hell tightly circles the base of my cock and balls, divides my balls and then extends along my shaft, the individual buckled bands gripping my shaft at a point just less than full erection. Between it's weight, and it's tight grip, the Gates of Hell will consume my thoughts until She arrives to distract me. Lastly, I take the anal plug from the briefcase, lubricate it and slowly push it into myself. I feel the muscle closing on its narrow base, holding itself deep inside me and my bottom opened by its thickness.

As I start to lie on the bed I remember the forgotten detail. Quickly I move to the back door, naked except the manacles and leather binding, and reach out the open door to slide the key under the mat for her.

Back in the bedroom I lie on the centre of the towel. Sitting up, the plug shifting inside me, I fasten the straps to my ankles. Then, lying back I slip the blindfold over my eyes and clip a strap top my right arm, leaving only my left wrist, the one close to the door, unsecure.

And like this, I wait for her.

#5

He sits in the centre of the sofa, blindfolded. An extra cushion under him raises his body slightly, allowing his arms to rest along the back of the sofa. The manacles on his wrists are attached to rings screwed to the sofa frame. Between his ankles a two-foot spreader bar keeps his legs spread wide. She left the room after tying him in this position, and he doesn't know how long it's been.

He feels her sit on his left side, a fingernail gently teases his left nipple and then the hand falls to rest on his thigh, close to but not touching his stiffening cock. It is a surprise when another person sits to his right. Another long nail teases his right nipple and then comes to rest on his right thigh opposite the one still touching his left leg. The two hands begin stroking his inner thighs, while one mouth, then the other leans forward, the smooth fabric of lingerie brushing his chest, and each kisses him, penetrating his mouth with deep thrusting tongues.

A movie starts, he cannot see but he hears. The sounds are sexual and combined with the running commentary of two feminine voices beside him. Between the aural stimulation, the closeness of their warm bodies, and the teasing touch of their hands, he silently quivers and drips for the duration of their movie.

#6

Cheryl arrives early in the evening, surprising me after departing a short on-line chat. Within minutes, she has me stripped and on the loveseat, curled up beside me, her fully clothed, and caressing and kissing me. I am hard, dripping, as she teases my nipples, and kisses me deeply over and over. She questions me about my fantasies, about what I have enjoyed doing, and what I would like more of. She appears amused by the throbbing of my ignored cock.

Eventually she suggests we move to the bedroom, where she quickly straps me spread-eagle on the bed. Still clothed, she continues to tease me, yet also continues to ignore my cock. Staying at arm's length to keep her clothes clean, she slowly begins to lubricate and stroke me, pausing only to slide a thin anal plug into my bottom. Over the next hour my condition grows more intense, with Cheryl alternately stroking my cock, and filling my bottom with plugs of increasing size.

Finally, she drives the plug deep inside me and concentrates on my cock, slowly stroking the shaft until my orgasm appears imminent. I watch as she lowers her head, encasing the head of my cock in her hot mouth. Her continued stroking has its inevitable effect and I pump my hot cum into her waiting mouth.

Cheryl rises, and turns towards my head. Somehow I now know what she has done, and, even as she lowers her lips to mine, I open my mouth in complete submission to her.

#7

i let her in, opening the front door as she approached. She looked me over and quietly ordered me to strip. Unexpected, the instruction caught me by surprise, i recovered and began to remove my clothing right where i stood, folding it and making a neat pile on the floor inside the doorway.

Once i was naked she pronounced "that's better" and stepped toward me, kissing me deeply and gently stroking my sensitive nipples. She then led me to the bedroom and sat me on the edge of the mattress, where i watched as she rummaged in the briefcase of sex toys.

She began tossing a few things on the bed beside me: included were my wrist and ankle manacles, the leather jock she had bought me and an anal plug shaped for retention.

"Put those on," she instructed, "and rejoin me downstairs."

Soon i crept down the stairs, still adjusting to the plug, and aware of my exposed body, even though i now wore more than when she had led me to the bedroom. She was waiting on the loveseat, one leg on the ottoman, a drink in her hand, and her skirt pulled to her waist.

"Lick me," she ordered.

i knelt and began lapping at her sweet pussy, licking the smooth pubes and tasting her juices as deeply as my tongue could reach. i settled down to begin massaging her clitoris with the tip of my tongue, when my concentration was broken by the ringing of the doorbell.

"She's right on time," my Mistress pronounced as she flipped her skirt down over her legs, "get the door."

#8

Naked, bound, comfortably on the bed, but stretched to the four corners of the king-sized mattress. Blindfolded. Headphones slipped over ears, playing a long soundtrack of soft music and sexually charged whispering voices. A thrusting tongue invades my mouth, leaving me panting slightly, lips parted, desiring more. Gentle fingertips begin caressing my nipples.

I try to focus, remembering her words: "I want to see how close we can take you without touching your cock."

#9

All during the long drive he had obediently kept his hands at his side. Her right hand spent many minutes dancing across his body, brushing his nipples and gently massing his crotch through the thin slacks. He was hard for the entire drive, and stayed that way due to her soft-spoken promises and touches during the picnic lunch. As he packed away the remains of their lunch she lay down on the blanket they had spread, pulling up her skirt she pulled him down to eat his dessert, a long slow licking to her satisfaction.

After she had come, she pulled his up to lie beside her, toying with his body, amused by the growing wet spot on the front of his pants.

"Lie still," she instructed, as she teased his hard cock through the fabric, taking him closer and closer to orgasm.

"Please," he moaned, "i'm going to come."

"Yes," she replied, "yes, you are, now be still."

#10

We'd browsed the shop before, enough to be familiar to the sales-woman. And now she was helping my Lady try on a harness, black, heavy leather straps around hips and thighs, and a thick ring in front where the wide-based dildos would normally be inserted. Even over her jeans and without a phallus it looks stern and commanding. Shyly i reach out to touch it as they encourage me to do so. My lady continues to wear the harness as she and the saleswomen discuss the various dildos and vibrators in front of me. They winnow the many choices to a mere half-dozen, of varying sizes and profiles.

"Come here," she says, "help me choose one to try first, a larger one to practice with, and a big one to be your goal."

"Yes, Ma'am," I murmur, moving beside her.

"Oh," she said with a hint of amusement, speaking as much to the saleswoman as directing me, "you can't really tell from there, get on your knees"

#11

The anticipations accentuated his arousal. Arousal that started with her phone call shortly after he got to the office. Six hours, she had said, that was how long she intended to keep him hard and on the edge of orgasm tonight. Six hours, and if he achieved that without begging for an orgasm, she might decide to give him one. She'd told him this while she played with her toys on the bed at home, she told him what she was doing, and some of the things she planned to do to him during those six hours. Six hours. How would he last, how would he last through the day until it started. he knew that the best things would be to throw himself into his work, get his mind off such things, or else his own mind would turn it into much more than six hours, and she knew that and was counting on it.

His office door opens, and his secretary approaches. She's well-built and wearing the shortest skirt he's seen her in for a long time. he watches as she walks to the side of his chair, raises one leg to straddle his thighs and perches on the desk in front of him.

"She called again," she says, leaning back on his wide desk, "she gave me permission to use your tongue today, and I want it now."

#12

She settled heavily on the thick silicone phallus, she loved the way the folded pillow between her thighs thrust it upwards. The buzzing vibrating eggs in the thick cockring she'd slipped over its shaft were delightfully placed for maximum effect. Kneeling beside him, she watched him move as her knees pressed against his sides, as much as the bonds from wrists and ankles to the corner posts allowed him.

After teasing him all day she stripped him in the bedroom. Tied him. Blindfolded him. Then inserted one egg into his bottom, where it had sat buzzing the entire time she's taken to prepare herself. And now she admired his straining body after her third orgasm in a long slow hour. He could do nothing but listen, smell her arousal, and react to the vibrations against his prostate.

She wasn't done with him. She wanted to see if she could make him orgasm without touching his nipples or cock.

She smiled as she began working toward another orgasm of her own first.

#13

He sits quietly after serving their wine, listening to her explain the strap-on harness to her friend. Watching as they compare the various dildos she has collected for it, he blushes as she notes the ones he has experienced, and those he has yet to receive. His arousal is evident, the leather jockstrap, his only attire, is taut.

"And so," she says to her friend, "the reason I asked you over is because I want to watch his face while someone else does him."

#14

"Electro-stimulation" she had read on the net, and been so intrigued she just had to order one of the little machines. She carefully followed the directions, and after binding him to the chair had arranged the wires and contacts in accordance with the instructions. At first she played with the controls, experimenting with the strength and tempo of the tiny shock it put through his genitals, smiling when he jumped or moaned. Eventually she found a careful balance, one that kept him aroused, hard and throbbing, but not intense enough to actually put him over the edge.

And she marked those settings on the unit's case. It will be so appropriate, she thought, to keep him like that as the centrepiece of her next tea party.

#15

After their dinner she'd taken him back to her hotel room. Having him strip, she fitted him with a medium sized anal plug and a cock ring, not one so tight to limit blood flow, but tight enough that he knew it was there. They walked from the hotel to the bar, arriving before the crowds formed for the evening, she claimed on of the small tables bordering the dance floor. She sat on the padded bench, and directed him to one of the tall stools, keeping it close enough so that she could rest one hand on his thigh.

They enjoyed a drink and small talk as they watched the bar fill, and the dance floor become busy. Smiling, she showed him a small device; then proved it controlled the hidden vibrator in his bottom. As his eyes widened with this realization, she started pointing out pretty girls on the floor, and describing how she would teach them to tease him.

#16

The renaissance fair was an interesting view of people's lives long ago. He wandered through the crowds admiring both the skills of the trades people and the many women in period costume, their bodices so low that he expected to see nipples more than once. She appeared at his elbow, twirling a red rose and asking him if he'd been offered one yet. Replying in the negative, she responded by saying it was a ticket for another kind of fair treat, if he had the courage to follow her and take the rose in his teeth. With that, she slid the stem into her ample cleavage, and danced away through the crowd. He followed her to a secluded spot outside the circle of tents and into one standing alone under the trees. She was sitting on a stool as he entered and he obligingly dropped to his knees to reach for the rose with his lips.

Hands seized him, and amidst much giggling he found himself on his back, stripped of his clothing and restrained, each limb pinned in place by the woman now sitting atop it. The wanton he had followed into the tent now sat between his spread thighs. Dripping a generous amount of lubricant on his genitals, she started to amuse her friends by started to stroke him slowly.

"Welcome to the faere," she said.

#17

She meets him at the door, already dressed in skirt and blouse to go out for dinner, smoky grey stockings clad her legs, disappearing under the knee length skirt. Taking him by the hand she leads him to the bedroom, laying him down on the bed. She kicks off her heels and climbs up over him, raising her skirt to show her stocking tops and garters framing a smoothly shaven pussy. Gently she lowers herself over his mouth, and sighs as his tongue contacts her hot and horny flesh.

Muffled by her thighs he hears the beeping buttons of a cell phone, and then she says, "Hi, he's here, and yes, he's right where I told you he was going to be."

#18

He was late, and very sweaty from the chores he'd been doing that made him late. And even though he apologized, and she knew he was rarely late, she also knew she couldn't let this incident go unpunished. In silence, hers because she wanted to, his because he was so instructed, she led him to the bathroom. There she washed his body in the shower, then carefully shaved his genitals, getting those few hairs he would miss, and then she gently powdered his body with fresh scented talc. Finally, she was happy that he was ready. She led him to the living room and drew him over her strong knees. Gently her hand began spanking his tight ass. The blows were soft, each one only barely worthy of the term spanking, but she knew that he would eventually start to squirm and moan.

#19

She'd been wondering if it would work, and now she was happy with the results. As she tightened the last strap, positioning the dildo in its harness right over his own cock, holding his down while the latex phallus stood out prominently.

"There," she announced, "now there shouldn't be any problems with you finishing before I want you to."

#20

"Come in," he heard her say to whoever was at the door, "he's in the bedroom, and as we discussed, I've been stretching his ass for a few hours now with his toys. You can help me get the largest one into him, and then we can bring him into the living room to sit up and chat with us about his fantasies."

#21

Slowly she stroked his hard dripping cock. His face was cool, her juices coating his lips and chin from her last orgasm as she rode his tongue.

"Poor baby," she whispered, "I know I promised you could cum after my third orgasm tonight, but she called today and I promised her you would wait until tomorrow. And you wouldn't want to make her angry would you?"

#22

She smiled as she helped him strap the innovative dildo harness to his chest. The picture of a thick cock rising from his upper chest was funny at first, but as she imagined the view he would have as she plunged downward on its thick length, she started to get very wet.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • 23 Femdom Vignettes

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds