• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Gardening With Aunt Pat

Gardening With Aunt Pat

I was just a 18 and had just gotten my driver's license so I decided to take a ride upstate to hang out with my cousin. When I arrived at his house both vehicles were gone and it appeared that no one was home, however as I pulled into the driveway I saw my Aunt Pat on the side of the house doing some garden work. She noticed me as I got out of my car and dropped her garden tools and came over to me and gave me a big hug.

Now before I go any further I think a little background information is necessary. My aunt was about 37 years old and had the kind of sexy, curvaceous body that instantly turned men on. She was a little on the short side maybe about 5'2" but had nice big breasts, a smallish waist and the kind of ass that causes car crashes. Not only was she so damn sexy, but she was also very flirtatious. I can remember numerous times when she and I flirted with each other. As a matter of fact my first erection came while I was maybe eleven or twelve years old taking a shower in my house and thinking of her while she was in the next room having coffee with my mother. So anyway, after the hug which I thoroughly enjoyed I asked where everybody was. She told me that my cousin was out and wouldn't be home until later that night and my uncle was at his shop. Being the polite nephew that I am I offered to help her with her gardening.

After about an hour or so we knocked off and went into her house where she fixed me something cold to drink. After sitting with her and BS'ing for a while she told me that I could use her shower to wash up. I went into the bathroom, got undressed and got into the shower. Being the hormone crazed teen that I was, the thought being naked in the shower and of my aunt in the next room made my dick rock hard. As I started soaping myself up I started playing with myself. As I had my cock in my hand the shower curtain was pulled aside and to my astonishment (and embarrassment), my aunt was standing in front of me naked and with a big smile on her face. She said something to the effect of "is it my turn to play with that big dick of yours?" I was in shock as she stepped into the shower and pressed her lips against mine while she took my dick into her hands.

We kissed very deeply for a while as she stroked my erection. I reached down and rubbed her gorgeous ass as our tongues explored each others mouth. She then got down on her knees and looked me in the eyes as she started stroking the length of my cock. As our eyes met she started rubbing my balls and took my head into her mouth. The sensation of her sucking me and the water running over my body was incredible. I had my hands on her head as she continued to work her magic on my swollen cock. It felt so good it wasn't very long before I had to cum. She sensed it too because she told me she wanted all of it in her mouth. I tried to hold out as long as I could but it was useless, I felt my dick swell up even more before I exploded inside of her mouth. She kept sucking as my dick twitched in her mouth with each shot of cum. When I finished she looked me straight in the eye and asked "would you like to make love to your Aunt Pat?" No answer was needed for that rhetorical question and she grabbed my hand and led me into her bedroom.

Dripping wet we laid down on her bed. She was on her back and I was on top, my stomach against her pussy as I started to suck on those big glistening breasts of hers. I caressed one breast as I flicked my tongue over the hard nipple of her other breast. Her breasts were so firm and large and I couldn't believe that after all the times I jerked off while thinking about her that this was actually happening. I didn't even give the slightest thought about my uncle or cousin walking in on us as I took her erect nipple into my mouth. I could feel her fingers running through my hair as I made love to her beautiful breasts. I could also feel her grinding her pussy against my belly as I licked, sucked and nibbled on her chest. I then felt her pushing my head down and I moved from her breasts, to her stomach where I sucked and kissed her before ultimately placing my face between her legs. I placed my lips up against her swollen pussy lips and planted a big wet kiss on them.

She really had a hold of my hair as my tongue parted her lips and made contact with her already swollen clit. As my big hands reached up to her breasts I ever so gently teased her clitoris with the tip of my tongue. Her pussy was so wet and smelled wonderful, I took my tongue and cupped it so that it was shaped in a way that I could use it to suck on her clit. This drove her crazy as she squirmed and moaned with pleasure. I continued to suck her clitoris while I inserted a couple of fingers into her dripping wet pussy. She went nuts as I slid my long fingers in and out of her while my tongue bathed her clit. She kept calling out my name and was really pulling my hair, I could tell by the way she was grinding her pussy into my face that she was getting close.

Her gasps confirmed that as her breathing became very heavy and she was moaning and groaning. I was really working my tongue on her when she started letting out those really high pitched shrieks. I felt her body start to quiver as she pushed her pussy up into my face and began to orgasm. I could feel her juices flowing and I lapped up every drop I could. When she reached her climax she pushed my face away as her body writhed in ecstasy on the bed. I wanted to continue to eat her but she wouldn't let me. After a couple of minutes her climax ended and my dick was rock hard. She saw this and told me that she wanted me to fuck her with that big dick of mine. I climbed on top of her and slid the length of my dick back and forth over her wet pussy lips.

She didn't want to have anything to do with my teasing her and she reached down, grabbed my cock and placed the head right against her pussy and thrust her hips upward, at the same time I pushed down into her and she let out a scream. "Oh Shit" she said, "that feels so good baby, fuck me hard". Being the loving nephew that I was I was more than happy to oblige my favorite aunt. I lifted the weight of my upper body onto my hands so I had leverage so I could fuck her nice and hard like she wanted. She lifted her legs up into the air so her pussy was completely exposed to me and I fucked her with really long and hard strokes. I still remember the slapping sounds we were making as our bodies collided with one another.

I was really enjoying this but I had another position in mind. She had such a beautiful ass I wanted to fuck her from behind. I slid my cock out of her and told her to get on her hands and knees. She must have been reading my mind because in no time she was ready and waiting for me. She looked so good as she had her back arched, face in the pillow and her perfect ass up in the air. I positioned myself behind her and placed my hands on her hips as I slid the full length of my dick inside her eager pussy. I felt her pushing back on me as I started sliding in and out of her. We started to fuck with a real passion as she met every one of my thrusts with one of her own.

The sight of her ass jiggling each time our bodies connected was something to behold. It turned me on so much I fucked her that much harder. I reached down and grabbed a handful of hair and used it to pull her back onto me. This made her back arch so much more than it already was, it was perfect. I wish I had a camcorder rolling because this would have been as good as any porno I've seen. Our bodies bucked as we started to fuck even harder. I grabbed her by both ass cheeks and squeezed her exquisite cheeks with my big hands. I took my right hand and started spanking her on her left ass cheek. This really turned her on because she got even more vocal when I did it. So I spanked her even harder.

It was something, seeing her milky white ass turn beet red. I started to get that feeling in my balls so I started to slow down a little in order to try and make this last as long as I could, but she wanted none of that. She told me to keep fucking her, she said "I want you to cum deep inside me baby." I could hear her breath quicken as she started panting and I kept fucking her hot pussy as hard as I could. It became almost frenetic as I was on the verge of coming. "I'm about to cum Aunt Pat." She said "Go ahead baby" as I let loose shooting my load into her. The feeling of my cum inside of her must have set her off because she came just after I did. I had never made love to a woman the way we just did.

After we both came I just laid on top of her for a little while. I was completely amazed that I had just fucked my Aunt Pat here in her own bed. Anyway, common sense got the better of us both as we realized that we had better not lay there much longer so we washed up a straightened ourselves up so that no one would suspect anything when they got home. This began a 2 year affair between us that ended when I went away to college but was recently rekindled a few years ago at a family function.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Gardening With Aunt Pat

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 44 milliseconds