• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • At The Dentist

At The Dentist

123

I am a business consultant, living in Sweden. I am a 54 year old male, divorced. I need to see my dentist fairly often to keep my teeth in order due to tartar and other problems that I don't want to talk about. Except for that, I am healthy and like to keep myself in shape. This story is about an odd voluntary assignment that paid off richly. It all started about two years ago. I was under treatment at my dentist Karen when the phone rang. She answered the phone since the nurse was away. From the conversation I understood that another customer canceled the appointment.

"Shit" she said when she came back to me. "That was the third late cancellation this week. They are so late I cannot fill in the time with other customers. I am losing money on it. And the competition is so fierce that I cannot charge my customers for the time lost which I am entitled to do. And the thing is I think they cancel partly because they are afraid to come and are looking for an excuse to postpone the treatment. What should I do?"

With that she started to work on me again but she looked really distressed. I began to think about her problem under the rest of my treatment.

I had been her patient for almost ten years and we had got a friendly relationship during the years. After all, I was at her mercy a number of times each year. She is now in her midforties, has dark hair, is ordinary looking but her body had matured well during the years I had known her. She kept herself in shape. But her greatest asset is her ample bosom with a pair of fine breasts, full and round, that bounces promisingly when she moves.

When we were finished for the day I had got some ideas. When I had paid I asked her if she wanted to discuss her problem with me. She said why not, this cancellation has just given me a free hour. So we sat down in her waiting room.

"Well", I said, "as I see it there are basically two factors to take into account here. First the competition. Yours is a fairly common problem in the service industry. How do you differentiate yourself and make your customers like you more than your competitors? And second, how do you handle their fear of the dentist. I think these two factors can be linked to solve your problem."

I went on and described the need to create a relation to the customer and an atmosphere that will make the customer feel at ease.

"Look at your waiting room and your surgery. Very efficient but also very clinical and sterile. White walls only. Nothing that takes your thoughts away. The patients have nothing else to do than to think about the treatment and if it will hurt. I had a personal experience at my own treatment today. I was a bit afraid as always but when you mentioned your problem I got something else to think about and forgot what you were doing to me. So one thing to start with is to create a more cozy atmosphere and give the patients something else to concentrate on."

We talked about this for a while. To begin with, Karen was hesitant but started to think and admitted that maybe there could be a point in the suggestions.

I went on and said that also the personal relation was important. She ought to create a more personal relation to her customers, make them looking forward to the appointments. She looked even more hesitant but promised to think it over. With that I had to go and her next customer arrived.

I had my next appointment about a month later. I was glad to see that she had made some changes. The waiting room was much more comforting with new colorful curtains and posters on the walls. In the surgery were a few pictures. Both Karen and her nurse Lisa had new gowns that were more feminine and not that much like hospital clothing.

After my treatment I complemented her for the changes and Karen said that she already had had quite a few positive remarks from her patients. Did I have more ideas?

I had in fact given it some thoughts since my last visit. I suggested that she should continue changing the waiting room, making it more clublike and offer her customers to relax after the treatment. Why not offer coffee and light drinks and good papers and magazines to read. In the surgery, could she put pictures in the ceiling over the chair? (It was the model where the patient lays down). That would give the customers something else to think about. And how about making these pictures a little personal?

As before she was a little hesitant but much less than the last time. I was beginning to look forward to my next visit.

And I was surprised. She had installed a coffee machine and an automate for soft drinks. On the walls were a few family-type pictures of Karen and Lisa. In the surgery there were more family pictures, also in the ceiling. Afterwards we talked about her changes and she was pleased with the effects so far. She said she had ordered some new furniture to the waiting room.

She also said that although the pictures in the ceiling helped some of her patients to relax they did little to take away the fear. I had waited for an opportunity to make another suggestion that was a little chauvinistic:

"Will you allow me to make a suggestion that maybe is provocative and on the border of decency," I asked. Karen looked a bit surprised but got a glint in her eyes. "Go ahead," she said.

"Well, the most comforting memory you have from your childhood is the woman's breast. At least for every male. I have noticed that you are cautious not to let your bosom brush against my head when you are treating me but that it happens now and then. I always get a good feeling from that and want it to happen again. You have a very nice and full bosom and I think that you could use that to comfort your patients. If, of course, you think that is within your ethical and personal limits. It must also be done with finesse and on a level that each patient is comfortable with".

She looked me in the eye without saying anything for a while. Then she blushed and looked away.

"That was a naughty suggestion that probably is not within the limits although it is not directly forbidden. I have to think it over".

With that I left for the day and was again looking forward to my next appointment.

I was early for my next visit. I wanted to try out the redecorated waiting room. I was surprised of the change. The walls had new paint and the room was furnished as in a home with real cozy chairs. There were plenty of new magazines. On the walls were more family pictures.

When Lisa came to ask me into the surgery she had a new dress that made her justice. She has dark hair, is of medium height with a full hourglass figure, and has a nice full bosom. She is not a beauty but her big smile, friendly manner and sexy figure made up for it. She is around thirty years old.

Karen also had a new dress and she seemed a little embarrassed. I complemented her of the changes and she blushed a little but was pleased. She started to treat me and I soon found out that she had liked my suggestion. Her tits brushed against my head now and then and when she was doing a painful operation she pressed her bosom against my skull for a couple of minutes. That was real comforting and I regretted when she had to move. I started to think about how it would feel with lesser clothing in between.

Afterwards when we talked she blushed and asked me how it had been. I assured her that it was fantastic and that I had felt much less pain since I was concentrated on her breasts. She admitted that she had tried it a little on a few other selected patients but not in this scale. She thought that they had reacted well but had of course not been able to ask them.

Then she surprised me. Although she was blushing she frankly said she had problems with her clothing and her bra's. She wanted her breasts feel natural but still could not have them swing free for decency. She was not sure how her female patients would react.

I recommended her to go to a lingerie shop for advice. One of these which specializes in more daring things. I also suggested that if she was serious about this, that she could separate male and female customers on different days. That would make it easier to adjust the clothing.

She also said that Lisa was a bit hesitant about the whole thing. They had noticed though the positive reactions from customers. I suggested that she took Lisa into the scheme and give her a bonus depending on the extra profit they should be able to make.


All this started to get really interesting. At my next appointment Lisa greeted me at the door in a stunning outfit that really showed her good body. She showed me into the waiting room and offered me a soft drink and something to read. She said I had to wait for 15 minutes to my appointed time.

When she came back to get me she wriggled her body nicely. Karen also had a new dress but more modest. When I lay down Lisa busied herself to fasten the cover around my neck. She let her breasts rest against my chest for a while, longer than was really necessary. She also showed me that they had a projector installed that displayed pictures in the ceiling and how I could operate it.

Then Karen started to work on me. The feel of her breasts was much softer and warmer this time and she took every opportunity to let me feel them. She was out of my direct sight most of the time. I looked at the pictures displayed above me and was pleased to see real family pictures of both Karen and Lisa, even a few at poolside.

Too soon Karen said she was finished with me. I heard some rustling of clothes before I was released from the chair and could turn around. She was dressed as before and I guessed that she somehow had redressed or opened up her gown during the treatment to allow me the nice feel of her breasts. When I asked she admitted that was the case and that she was experimenting with new clothing. She thanked me for the advice to go to a lingerie shop. She said she had found a really good one and that she perhaps would have more to show in the future. She smiled and said that Lisa had reacted very well to her offer of a bonus that perhaps I could tell from her appearance.

I told her that this was getting real interesting and how was her feelings about it. She surprised me by not blushing when she said that the ongoing changes had made her work more interesting and was a turn on both for her and for Lisa. Also, their revenues seemed to have increased. She was very pleased.

Then Lisa came and asked if I wanted to relax in the waiting room and offered refreshments. I accepted and went and sat back in a comfortable chair. Lisa came and went taking care of new customers and discretely showed off her body. I found a stack of magazines, some rather daring. I had a cozy time and felt relaxed when I had to go. My ideas seemed to work.

My next appointment was a few months later. As before, Lisa met me at the door, but I was a little disappointed that she had on a loose fitting gown that did not show her body at all. That is, till I saw her standing in the doorway with light behind her. The dress was semitransparent and her body curves showed clearly. Her undergarment was small and exquisite and a push up bra made her breasts full justice. She took care placing herself to give me a good view whenever possible. She steered me to a chair, placed to help out showing her off.

When it was my turn I was seated in the chair and Lisa busied herself putting the cover over me and as before let me feel her breasts and gave me a good long glimpse down her dress of her nice breasts. I became turned on and felt my cock stirring.

Lisa started the projector when Karen came into the room, dressed as before. I saw them exchange a glance and giggle and then Karen said: " Why don't we show him our new pictures for comments". Lisa went and put in a new slide magazine. Karen started with my treatment. It was a rather big operation that day and I had been afraid of it.

I started to look through the slides. As before Karen now and then let me feel her breasts and it felt great. After a while she stepped back from the chair and said that now it was time for the painful part. I heard some cloth rustle and then she started to work again. I tried to concentrate on the pictures to forget the pain. Suddenly her breast touched me again and this time the feeling was much different. It nearly felt as if she was naked, her breasts soft, full and warm. She stopped briefly, giggled and asked if I was comfortable. I could only grunt. My cock stirred again.

I went back to the pictures, which so far had been the familiar ones. I nearly choked when suddenly there was a picture of Karen in a very sexy outfit. The next few slides showed her in different sexy clothing. Then came some pictures of Lisa in sexy underwear. I looked back and forth on these pictures stopping only at times when Karen let me feel her breasts. I was in heaven and had forgotten everything about the surgery going on.

Suddenly Karen withdraws and asked me to rinse my mouth. She was finished she said.

Afterwards, Lisa and Karen asked me what I thought. I said they were both stunning and the pictures certainly had effects on me. They started to giggle and looked at my crotch. I corrected myself by saying that I had not felt much pain and that the scheme had worked very well. I asked them how far they dared to go with other customers. They admitted that I was the first to see the new pictures and that they were not sure if they were going to show them to others. Karen said that when she first went to the lingerie shop she was very hesitant and did not think it was a good idea. But when she started to try out various things she was thrilled and wanted the garments for her private life. When Lisa joined the scheme she was even more turned on and was the one who suggested that they should take the pictures. She said that they had a large private collection.

Karen blushing showed me the bra she was wearing. It was made of form-fitted latex, milky white and very thin, but held her breasts in place. The feel was as if she was nearly naked and the warmth of her skin was clearly felt, as I had experienced. She said that for me she had opened up her robe but she had to work more on that. She could not as a professional dentist go around the surgery with nearly naked breasts. She had to find a soft enough clothing that was not see through.

They again said that business improved and that word went around so they got new customers. They were grateful to me for my advice.

My next appointment was to be an easy one, a follow-up on the operation with a few minor things. When arriving late at the day but a good time in advance, Lisa greeted me at the door in a stunning and very reveling nurse's dress. It was really tight fitting to her rounded figure with a short wide shirt and was very low-cut that showed a lot of cleavage.

She took my jacket and put it in a closet. She made me comfortable in the waiting room and when I was seated she suggested I should loosen my tie, take off my shoes and feel at home. "Wait," she said, " let me help you." She came close, bending over me and took off first my tie and then my shoes. She stroked me lightly over my chest in doing so. She was bending down more than necessary giving me a great view down her low cut dress and I was allowed to see most of her breasts. She had on a half-cup bra that pushed her breasts up and together, leaving the nipples free. They were hard and sticking out so she must have liked what she was doing. It was a moment of great intimacy.

Then with a sweet smile she offered me a drink of scotch. She said it was a new experiment of theirs to use an old fashioned tranquilizer. When she bent over to get a glass from a low shelf, her dress moved up giving me a good look at her ass globes. She had only thong panties so the view was great. She kept her position longer than necessary and then wiggled her ass as she stood up. She prepared my drink and swinging her hips she came and gave it to me with a big smile. " I am so grateful to you for your advice, it has made the work more interesting and I am earning much more money", she said. " Be comfortable and I will get you when we are ready for you".

I had a good time in the waiting room sipping my drink and browsing through a magazine. Lisa then got me ready in the chair just as before. Her dress made it really interesting when she bent over to put the cover on me. She again let me have a long look down her plunging neckline at her swelling breasts, her nipples erect and protruding. She said that Karen still was occupied but that I could look at their pictures in the mean time. She turned the projector on and withdraws. I started to look at the pictures. The first few were the ordinary family pictures. Then suddenly came posing pictures in bathing suites that got more and more daring, the suites more and more skimpy until they were topless. It ended up with some nude shots of them both, very nice pictures aiming to show off their bodies but not full frontal. Their pussies were not shown. I was stunned of how beautiful the ladies were and how natural they posed for the camera. No shyness, they seemed to like it. I got really turned on both by the pictures and the thought that they were in the next room knowing that I was looking at them in the nude.

I thought the slide show had come to an end and tried to go back but instead moved several steps forward. Then a familiar picture came up, one were Lisa was posing in daring underwear. Several more followed with both Karen and Lisa posing in more and more sexy underwear. There were also a few pictures with them in leather garments. Again the clothing got skimpy. Topless and bottomless were mixed until the ladies were totally nude. The first nude pictures were nice as before but became more and more sexy, showing their bodies in full. Their pussies were neatly trimmed and they really showed them off. These were pictures for men's magazines.

By now I was really turned on and my cock was hardening. I had not heard Karen coming into the room so I was startled when she suddenly said " Oh my, it was not really the meaning you should see these pictures. They were supposed to be for Lisa and me only but you seem to appreciate them. That you like Lisa I can understand but on old lady like me? I am flattered".

She came into my view and I could see that she blushed but was amused at the same time. Lisa also appeared and I was a little disappointed to see that she had changed into a wide short gown. And then I saw that Karen had the same type of gown and that they were of the see through material I had seen before.

Karen sat down and started to work on me. I noticed that she let me feel her breast more than usual and that she seemed to held her position when her breasts were pressed against my head longer than needed. They felt softer than last time but the fabric of her dress did not let the warmth come through as much.

Lisa mowed around and suddenly she placed herself right in my vision and with light from behind. I could see her body clearly through her dress and realized that she had no underwear on at all, not even the thong. She turned around and went to a counter at the wall and bent over to get something at the bottom shelf. Her short dress rode up her backside, giving me a tremendous view. She stayed in that position until Karen started to giggle pressing her breast to my chin.

I really started to wonder what was going on. It was too many things happening to be a coincidence.

Karen asked me to rinse my mouth. When I laid back in the chair Lisa came to change the cover round my neck. She bent over me and suddenly I had an unobstructed view of her bare breasts and down her stomach. Her robe had fell open. She pretended not to notice as she changed the cover. Then, straightening up and taking a step backwards, she caressed my crotch and my erection. " Karen, look what we have got here. What should we do with that? Do you know a treatment for it" she said giggling.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • At The Dentist

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds