• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Joan and Carl

Joan and Carl

Many thanks to angel love for her help in editing a tale of a mother and son's yearning to be together.

Joan is a dark-haired woman who is in her early forties, but with her looks and figure you would think she is no more than thirty. Her dark brown eyes light up with a smile when you look at her. Her tits are 36D, nice and firm with suckable pebble nipples. Her light brown areolas are quite puffy and make her nipples stand out beautifully.

Her belly has a nice rounded shape to it, you know the sort that tells you she has had children, but she has always looked after her shape after having them. The bush between her legs is black with soft downy hair. Her legs are strong and quite capable of holding a lover in place until she has received satisfaction from them.

Joan also has a nice firm fuckable arse. She is my dream woman and is also my lover.

We first made contact through Literotica.com, which is a great meeting place to chat and make new acquaintances. Although I have a home of my own I am at the moment living with my lover Joan and her son Carl.

My name is Barbara. I am fifty-eight, going on forty if you know what I mean. My hair is fair, eyes are green, lips full soft and inviting or so I am told by my lovers. I am proud of my 38DD tits with dark brown areolas with nipples that get endlessly sucked when I am in the throes of being fucked.

Like Joan I have very strong legs more than capable of holding men between them with no trouble. My pleasure garden is shaved satin smooth so there is no gagging on loose pubic hairs while I am being licked.

Once not long ago, Joan and I were discussing our first loves and I told her that I lost my virginity to my older brother when I was eighteen, also how I had thoroughly enjoyed the experience of him fucking me.

Joan quietly told me she was longing to be fucked by her son as her sex life was passing her by and he could be her salvation.

"What? You're telling me you fucked your own brother and enjoyed it?" she almost shouted.

"That's no big deal," came a voice from the other side of the room . It was Carl, her son who had been eavesdropping on our conversation.

"There are a lot of brothers and sisters at college who are fucking each other and some are even fucking their mothers and fathers and good luck to them," he quipped.

"You mean you approve of family members fucking each other?" Joan asked in surprise.

"Why not?" Carl replied, "if they are consenting adults, I see no problem except an occasional extra baby. But if they both look after it what does it really matter?"

"But what about the law?" Joan retorted.

"What about the law? Most of the time it doesn't know its arse from its elbow, as the saying goes. The law is an ass," Carl responded. "Millions of in-laws and siblings all over the world are fucking each other right now and enjoying it. If no juveniles are involved why worry? While they are fucking each other, they are not killing someone else, are they?"

"I suppose you have a point," Joan answered, "but then again what would you say if I asked you to fuck me?"

"With a beautiful woman like you mother, no problem. Just say the word and my hard throbbing cock will be in your cunt immediately," Carl answered her.

"Ok my dear son, fuck me then," Joan challenged him.

Carl picked his mother up as if she was a doll and carried her into the bedroom, laid her gently on the bed and started to remove her clothing. First the transparent blouse came off revealing an also transparent bra into which her tits only just fit.

Now the air was filled with a lot of heavy breathing from all of us , the sense of anticipation was electrifying.

As she kicked off her shoes, I unzipped her skirt, lowering it slowly as Joan lifted her arse to allow me to roll it down over her tight ass.

With her skirt removed Jane looked amazing she had been wearing no panties and her pussy was clean shaven, I could feel my cunt juices trickling down my legs at the sight that was unfolding before my eyes.

It was wonderful to see how Joan and Carl were adoring one another, off came her bra releasing her tits from captivity.

I took one of her tits in my hand and started to stroke it very gently, while Carl got down between his now very aroused mothers legs and started to lap her leaking cunt.

I kissed my darling lover Joan, thrusting my tongue as far into her mouth as I could until she responded to me.

My legs started to shake letting me know I was about to cum, I transferred my lips to her tit and started to suck hard on it, she tasted divine after about five minutes of sucking I exploded with a most wonderful orgasm. It blew my mind.

The next thing I knew was coming around laid on the floor alongside the bed and seeing Carl mounted on his mother.

He was fucking her as if it would be the last fuck he would ever have.

He was pushing nine inches of thick love meat into her and then slowly withdrawing until only the helmet was left in her and then with a quick hard push he was back into her very depths.

I have never had or seen such a fucking as he was giving her, joan was thrusting back at him in perfect timing meeting thrust with thrust.

After what seemed an eternity of frantic fucking they suddenly both tensed and arched their bodies and came with noises which I have never heared the like of.

Their cum had splattered all over the bed, soaking everything around them, me included.

After a brief interlude in which Carl and I changed the bedding and Joan poured a long cool drink of her own recipe for each of us, we started fooling around again.

Carl started grabing for his moms and my tits while we kept having a feel of his cock, which was hardening nicely.

In a chase around the bed Joan and I collided knocking both of us onto the now clean bed.

I fell with my face between her tits and was soon licking them and playing with her nipples gently stroking them and pinching her nipples in just the way she likes it.

After a few minutes of this play, I took her nipple into my mouth and started sucking it quite strongly.

She pulled my head harder against her tit and started crooning softly to herself as if she was nursing a baby. it was heavenly and so soothing that I almost fell asleep on her tit.

Suddenly I felt a hard slap on my arse and Carl saying "come on sleepy head its time for you to get fucked."

With that he pushed me off his mom, pushed his knee between my legs and gradually forced them apart and then his head was at my pussy and giving it long wet licks.

He soon had his tongue lapping up and down my inner lips, now and again licking my arsehole then up to my clit and giving it a little nibble between his lips he soon had me in raptures.

As suddenly as he started he stopped pulled me onto my knees got behind me and with one hard thrust he rammed his rigid cock to the hilt in my slippery cunt.

He gave me no time to prepare before he was pounding my pussy as if his cock was a jackhammer he was amazing.

With every thrust he was hitting my cervix and making me moan loudly I had a continual butterfly feeling going through my body as he continued this heavenly merciless pounding.

"Stop a minute darling let me lay on my back for a while, I want to be able to kiss you as you fuck me into oblivion," I gasped at him.

He quickly dismounted from me turned me over onto my back and was back inside me as if by magic .

I had him now just where I wanted him

tightly trapped between my strong thighs. he was going nowhere until I had,had my fill of him.

My first orgasm came from I dont know where

but it thundered through my body .

I tightened my legs around and pulled him into me as much as I could knowing that in seconds he would be blasting his baby juice into me. His spunk came in six hard blasts filling my cunt to the brim and overflowed onto the bed linen.

I still held him tight between my legs while his once proud prick started to deflate I allowed him to move a little way up my body until his head was between my tits.

Pushing my tit against his mouth i told him to suck it hard enough for it to hurt me, sure enough he did do as I asked, I thought he had sucked my nipple from my breast. The pain was so exquisite I had another massive orgasm.

Now for the moment I was done with him. I left him with his mother for her to continue with his education on how to fuck a woman.

I went to the bathroom and had a long soothing bath almosy falling asleep as I bathed.

I was aroused by Joan stroking my cheek and brow and whispers of "time for bed darling, "

I climbed out of the bath, Joan wrapped a robe around me and led me back to our shared bed where she patted me dry and powdered my fullfilled body before covering me with only a sheet.

As it was so warm she removed the nightgown and panties she was wearing and climbed in bed and cuddled up to me resting her hand on top of my breast and her lips on the side of it, I gave her head a long loving kiss and fell in to a deep deep sleep.

I was awakened by something hard entering my sore pussy, I opened my eyes to the beautiful sight of my lovely naked Joan trying to push our favourite double ended dildo into my cunt, she had already got my ten inches inside me.

After gathering my wits I said "I would love a cup of tea first darling, "

She immediaretly shouted "Carl bring Barbara a cup of tea please my darling,"

Carl came into our bedroom bearing a tray laden with toast and a large cup of tea for each of us.

As neither or Joan or I had bothered dressing yet and the bed clothes were turned down, he could not help but see the dildo that was still lodged in my cunt.

He grinned and said "you are early starters aren't you, if you want some jam there is lots of it in my balls.

Carl quckly stipped off the litle clothing he was wearing and said "Mom lay with your pussy against Barbara's and let me put your end of the dildo in you,"

"Ok Carl go ahead and do it, but put some Ky Jelly on it first, because like Barbara I am a little sore from all the fucking we did last night.

She handed him the Ky Jelly and he gave the dildo a very liberal coating at both ends, then reintroduced it into Barbara's cunt until it bottomed out in her , and then slowly started to slide Joan's end into her very eager cunt.

She kept pushing to get it in herself faster but Carl pulled it out again and gave it a lick before starting to push it back in her.

Eventually we were both fully loaded with the rubbery toy and started to fuck, we soon established a rhythm that suited both of us and with Carl looking on we commenced having a very good early morning screw.

Carl helped by taking turns in licking us where his fancy took him, it felt so comfortable when he was sucking my nipple, I held onto him for what seemed ages. All the time still pumping the dildo up his Moms lovebox.

Not being selfish I eventually released Carl to his mother's charms , he gave her a deep deep lovers kiss working his tongue in her mouth as if it was a cock and she responded by accepting it, they looked beautiful together.

Joan reached out and took her sons raging cock and started to slide her hand up and down it, exposing the helmet of his prick on every down stroke and covering it on the up stroke always making sure she rubbed the sensitive ridge around the bottom of the helmet.

Finally she took it in her mouth and swallowed every inch of him until his balls were against her lips he humped her mouth for a couple of minutes soon he was shooting wads of spunk down her throat which she swallowed greedily.

Carl rolled away from his mother and was soon asleep.

Joan and I kept on fucking ourselves with the dildo until we both had several delicious orgasm then we also fell asleep but still attached with our toy deep inside us

the end

with thanks to Pete and Martin for their encouragement

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Joan and Carl

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds