• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hardest Choice Ch. 02

Hardest Choice Ch. 02

12

He spent the rest of the day in his room. A mixture of feelings was brewing inside him: lust, shame, disbelief, pleasure. Finally, late at night, he fell into a sweaty fitful sleep.

The next morning, he waited until everyone was gone. The twins were off shopping, Stella . . . oh, Stella . . . was job hunting. 'I got a job she can do anytime,' thought Brad. What about his mom? Ugh, she was still home. Nothing against his mom, they were about as close as a normal seventeen year old boy and his mother could be, but sometimes he just wanted to be alone, and after fucking two of his sisters was one of those times.

He realized he was a little hungry. After contemplating whether he should try to wait for her to leave or just grab some food, Brad sneaked into the kitchen, hoping to grab an apple or something without his mom seeing him. Right as he was getting out of the kitchen, thinking he'd made it, he heard her voice.

"Hello, kiddo. What are you sneaking around in your own house for?" Brad turned around to answer, and stopped dead in his tracks. Holy shit.

For the first time in his life, he thought of his mom sexually. His friends had always thought his mom was hot, but Brad had always thought that was disgusting. This weekend had changed his perceptions though. She was fairly good looking. Although she was getting close to fifty, she took such good care of herself that most men would find themselves at least mildly attracted to her. She had strawberry blonde hair, always done perfectly with not a single strand out of place, very professional. She had blue eyes, and knew the makeup that suited her best. And she had a nice body, too. It wasn't the effortlessly hot figure of a young woman, but a body disciplined and trimmed and willed into smoking sexiness.

Damn. His mother had really fucking huge tits. He was sure they were natural too – the only natural 38DDs he'd ever seen or heard of. She was wearing a tiny white cami, and they were practically spilling out. The cami was so thin, her nipples weren't even hard and he could see them perfectly well. He imagined ripping off the cami and savagely using his tongue on her nipples.

He was hard, wearing gray boxers now, and his mom could tell if she looked, but he'd stopped caring. All he wanted was her boobs.

"Brad?"

"Oh . . . uh . . . breasts, I mean, breakfast."

"Of course. You're not just having an apple, are you?"

"Uh . . . yeah, this is good."

"You sure?"

"Uh huh."

"Well, at least get a drink."

An idea popped into Brad's dirty mind. "Sure, Mom." He took a big cup, filled it to the top with icy cold water, and began to walk to his room. But when he neared his mother, he tripped himself and threw the cup, directing it at her. His aim was true, to his joy, and he let himself fall, doing it so he wouldn't hurt himself.

"Honey, are you ok?" She knelt on the floor, concerned.

"Just fine. I'm really sorry, Mom," he said, staring at her chest.

The cami was now almost invisible. He watched her nipples harden and her huge boobs jiggle as she got back up.

"Well, I'm glad you're ok," she said. He was still on the ground – the view was great. He was directly underneath her breasts, the nipples jutting out.

He got up and grabbed a napkin. "Here, let me help you with that," he said, and began to pat away vigorously at her shirt. At first, he stayed away from her chest, then edged closer, using her reaction to judge how close he could get. But all she did was thank him and press in a little closer. He patted her on the breast and her expression didn't change at all. He dropped the napkin and just fondled her eagerly. Oh fuck, her boobs were so big and nice.

A boy could take no more! He pinned his mother against the fridge and pulled her shirt off. She didn't fight at all. He tried to take as much of her tit in his mouth as he could. He rolled his tongue over her nipple, and then he sucked hard. She cried out, her blue eyes wide in surprised pleasure. His mouth was so full of breast, soft and smooth. His tongue flicked at the nipple, and his mom moaned. Then, he couldn't help it, he just had to, he bit her nipple gently. She squealed high and wild.

He released her breast from his mouth. They stood for a second, wondering what was next. Then, all of a sudden, his mom pulled down his boxers releasing his hard dick. She dropped to her knees.

'Oh my fucking God! I'm going to get a blow job from my mom!' Brad thought. Then all thoughts flew out of his head, and all he could think of was the joining of her mouth and his hard on.

She put her mouth around him, and he groaned. It wasn't tight, but it was hot and extremely wet, and oh, damn, her tongue! She licked and flicked at his head, holding his dick in her hand while her mouth concentrated on his head. She sucked on it, hard, then released it, and flicked at it again. She tongued the hole at the end of his cock.

Then, without warning, she took him all the way in her mouth. She forced him in, down her throat. She gagged a little, sending ripples of convulsing muscle around his head. She kept him there, playing with the underside of his dick with her tongue. She sucked gently, then pulled her head from off of his cock.

"No!" he grunted, and pushed her head back onto him. She sucked as hard as she could. Then she pulled his hands from the back of her head, so that she could pull off again. She began bobbing up and down on his hard on, her mouth moving around him. He couldn't take it, needed her to go faster, so he held her head still, then fucked her mouth. His crotch slammed into her face so hard he was practically shoving his balls in too.

"I'm gonna cum!" he groaned. She wrenched her head away. "No!" grunted Brad, ready to force his cock into her mouth. She lay on the floor and squeezed her boobs together.

"Fuck my tits, Brad," she told him. Lustily, willing to do anything to climax, he straddled her stomach. Then he pressed his head into the bottom of the tunnel formed by her breasts. He thrust his dick up her tit valley, then pulled back down.

Wildly, he began fucking her breasts, his cock rubbing against the big beautiful lumps of flesh pressing in on him. The sight of his hard on in between her boobs excited him almost as much as the feeling. Because she'd almost gotten him to cum from the oral, it wasn't long before he grunted, thrust once more hard, and shot his load.

He coated her breasts with his cum. Jerking and convulsing, the last droplets fell onto her. His mom took a finger, wiped some off her chest, and licked the finger clean.

Brad was still hard and unsatisfied. He lay down, and told his mother, "Ride me." She stripped and revealed a waxed cunt. His dick stood straight and tall and she impaled herself upon it. Leaning on her hands and knees, she began fucking him from on top. Her cunt, while not quite as tight as the others', was still hot and wet. His eyes were fixated no the big swaying globes above him. She picked up speed, and her breasts moved more wildly. They bounced and jerked. He reached up and squeezed them. He noticed that every time he pinched one of his mom's nipples, her cunt clenched around his dick, and when he pinched them both, she tensed even more. So he gripped her large nipples and pinched them rhythmically, so that she gripped him every time he was fully in her.

After a while of this fucking, his mother humping him and clenching as he played with her nipples, Brad felt himself getting close. He pinched her fast, and soon she was going as fast as possible. The wet friction of a cunt stroking his dick like a jackhammer atop him made him moan. She was squealing, letting out a high yelp every time his cock head slammed into her wall.

Suddenly, he gripped her nipples both really hard, squeezing and not letting up. His mother screamed, threw her head back, her spine arched, and she collapsed atop him, shaking on him, her convulsing pelvis grinding and vibrating o his cock. It sent him over the edge, and with a thrust that pushed both their hips off the floor, he came into his mom. With each cum ejaculating throb of his dick, he thrust again. Finally, he could cum no more. He rolled over so that he was on top, his mom underneath. He pulled out of her, then kneeled so that his cock was in his mother's face. He wanted to finish this experience wither her with a final nasty touch.

"Clean off my dick, Mom. With your mouth." She took him fully in her mouth without hesitation, then slowly sucked her way up his length, cleaning with her tongue the whole time. She paid special attention to his cum hole, making sure there were no more droplets of his liquid remaining.

"Mmmm. Good, Mom." She let his cock go and stared up at him. "Have a nice day, ok, Mom?" He got up, too his boxers, and left her naked, cum all over her chest and face and leaking from her cunt, on the floor.

********

'What a family,' thought Brad that night. 'The best in the world, all a boy could ask for.' He fell asleep, slipping into an erotic dream about being the master of a harem of women of all gorgeous shapes and sizes and types. Not surprisingly at all, he awoke with an erection, and masturbated to the delicious thoughts of the pleasures of his mom's mouth.

After he came, he showered. He had a quick light breakfast and then changed into his swimming trunks. It was a beautiful summer day, and he enjoyed relaxing in the water, no work out intended. The house had to be empty. His mom (he shivered out of desire when he thought of her) and the twins at work, and Stella (groan) was job hunting again.

When he got out to the pool in the backyard though, he had a little surprise. The twins were there, sun bathing.

"Why aren't you at work?" he asked Tasha and Tara. Neither even bothered to open their eyes to look at him as Tasha answered. "We called in sick today. Needed another day. We got the Monday blues." Tara asked lazily, "You don't mind, right? Us being here with you?"

"Oh, no way," answered Brad. "It's your backyard too." Of course, that wasn't the real reason he didn't mind them being there. Actually, he would've been willing to beg them to stay there. The twins were very good looking girls, and they were in string bikinis, and there were two of them.

Since they were his sisters, of course Brad knew the subtle differences between the way they looked, and could tell them apart even if they were dressed identically, with the same hairdo and makeup. But to a stranger, the easiest way to identify them was their hair. They had the same dirty blonde coloring, but Tasha wore hers shoulder length and curled it. Tara wore hers long and straight, silky smooth, but usually pulled it into a cute sporty ponytail.

Right now they had their eyes closed, relaxing and tanning, but Brad knew if their eyes were open, they'd be a bright beautiful blue. He grinned at the thought of another similarity: they had the same pretty, perky 36D boobs. Tasha's were attractively held in by a pink bikini, Tara's in lavender. The bikinis weren't too low cut, just showing enough to tease him.

The twins' eyes were closed still, so Brad felt free to stare. They had toned tummies, tan too, perfect for showing themselves off in two piece swimsuits. Mmmm . . . small waists, curvy hips, and gorgeous long smooth tanned legs . . . and double of everything. Brad jumped in the pool to hide his hard on.

He swam around, trying to find the best angle to continue staring. He'd just found it when a timer went off. He wondered what it was for, and then Tara shut it off as they flipped over.

Ohhhh. Beautiful legs, leading up to nice asses. He began to daydream until he heard someone saying his name.

"Brad?" asked Tara. "Would you mind if we tanned naked? We don't want to make you uncomfortable, but we don't want tan lines either."

"It's fine!" replied Brad, hoping he didn't sound too eager.

"Cool," said Tasha. The twins proceeded to undo each other's knots and remove their tips. Now Brad had to pretend not to be staring. He did laps of head up freestyle, and treaded water facing them. They took off their bottoms and his cock jumped. They lie down on their stomachs again and he could stare again.

Stare he did. The sun gleamed off of their bronze bodies. Round smooth cheeky asses begged to be fucked, and if he got at the right angle, he could see their cunts. Oh, they were shaved.

He gazed at them, full of want, trying not to touch himself, mostly succeeding, until the time weren't off again. They flipped onto their backs, presenting him the view he'd been longing for. Their breasts were tanned perfectly, not too dark, not pale.

But he was most interested in their shaved cunts. Tasha and Tara had their legs spread pretty wide open. He saw smooth lips, and once in a while, when they shifted a little to get more comfortable, he caught a flashing glimpse of clit or inner lips.

Tasha was saying something very quietly to Tara; Brad strained to hear it. Oh fuck. Did she just say "I'm horny"?

That had to be it, because Tara got up and straddled Tasha. She didn't face her, but was sitting on Tasha's tummy, back to her face. Brad didn't care if they noticed him staring or not. He had to know what would happen next.

Oh shit! Tara licked a finger, and used it to start slowly rubbing up and down Tasha's clit. Tasha moaned, "Keep going," and Tara did. With the one finger slowly stimulating Tasha's clit, she took her other hand and slid one of her fingers inside Tasha's cunt. Brad groaned quietly and forced himself to not begin masturbating.

Tara's finger made small, average speed circles on Tasha's clit. Her other finger was going in and out, in and out, at the same pace. As Tasha moaned, Tara increased her pace. She began flicking Tasha's clit, hard and fast, and suddenly shoved an additional two fingers inside. Finger fucking her with three fingers and flicking her clit with another, Tara went fast, hard, intense. Tasha let out a long high squeal and seemed ready to cum when all at once Tara stopped. She leaned over, and to Brad's immense viewing pleasure, licked up Tasha's slit.

"Mmmm, wetness. You must be excited."

"Fuck yes I'm excited!" Tasha practically yelled. "Now make me cum!"

Tara licked, long slow glides of the tongue. Tasha wriggled in ecstasy underneath here. Then Tara focused all her energies on Tasha's clit. She drove her tongue into it, hard, and Tasha squealed, long and high and loud. Tara tongued Tasha's clit for a little while, until Tasha seemed close. Then Tara nibbled on Tasha's clit, and as Tasha's moan grew louder, higher, and wilder, Tara gave one hard suck.

Tasha let out a moan of utter pleasure, and convulsed underneath her twin sister. Her hips twitched, and even from the pool, Brad could see her cunt lips tensing and relaxing. His hard on jerked. Tara lazily cleaned Tasha up with her mouth, then returned to her sun bathing spot.

"You are the best sister ever," Tasha said, and she gave a contented sigh.

"I know," said Tara, and she laughed. It made her chest jiggle a little. Brad was amazed – it was like they'd forgotten he was there.

"So, would you like the favor returned?" asked Tasha.

"You know," replied Tara, "you're great and all, better pussy eater than any man" – both laughed again – "but I really just want to get laid. It's been a while."

Tasha nodded sympathetically. "The only thing a steady boyfriend is good for." They giggled.

"But yeah, seriously, I need some dick. Like soon."

Brad could take no more of this. He jumped out of the pool, with his erection on display through thin trunks, hoping he wasn't making a humiliating mistake.

"I can arrange that," he offered.

The twins looked up at him and grinned.

"Oh, honey, we see that you're big enough, and ready to go. But you're just a kid. You'll probably give me all you've got for a hot ninety seconds, then shoot your load and get all embarrassed," said Tara.

"One way to find out," he answered, and pulled off his trunks. He allowed them one look at his gloriously swollen throbbing dick, then jumped into the pool. The twins looked at each other. Tara smiled, said "Why not?" and ran to the edge and jumped in. She came up, hair slicked back, gorgeous tanned body dripping wet.

Brad was standing up in the pool, leaning against the wall, in the semi-shallows. The water came to his chest, and at the same depth, it came to Tara's neck. Tasha had jumped in too, and they were standing in the pool in front of him. He made no move, just looked at them.

The twins turned to each other. They pressed up on each other, breasts mashing into breasts, and Tara wrapped her legs around Tasha. They kissed long and deep. Brad needed release badly. He grabbed Tara, and held her to himself. Standing in the middle of the pool, he pressed into her, hard on against her stomach, and he kissed her.

She kissed back, savagely, tongue wild in his mouth. As she made out with him, she wrapped her legs around him. H could easily hold her up in the low gravity of water. With her legs spread wide, her slit was placed up against the base of his dick. He lifted her up until her cunt was at level with his head. She positioned herself atop his cock, just barely letting him in, keeping herself up so that only his head was inside her. He felt hands at his balls – it was Tasha, getting in on the action. She massaged tem, and he was just enjoying the caresses of his sac when Tara squirmed her way down his dick.

"Oh fuck!" he gasped. The combined feeling of hands on his balls and a tight hot wet smooth soft cunt on his dick was exquisite. Tara began fucking him. Her body rubbed up his as she pulled herself off of him, then rubbed back down as she lowered herself back onto his cock. Her entire body was creating friction against his as they fucked.

Meanwhile, Tasha, standing behind Brad, had decided to try something else. She took a deep breath of air, then went underwater. She licked the backside of Brad's balls while Tara was fucking him.

Brad moaned, "Oh shit, you were right. I'm not going to last very long."

"Long enough for me," gasped Tara, breathing hard. "I'm getting – unh! – close!"

To please her more, Brad flexed his dick inside her. She cried out and clenched around him. A few thrusts later, he did it again, and again she yelled and tensed. Tasha was still licking his balls, coming up for air, going back down.

Brad gave another flex inside Tara. She screamed, and her body shook around him. She convulsed so wildly that it almost made him lose his balance. Her body gyrated against and upon his, while her cunt gripped him ever tighter. Tasha took his balls completely in her mouth, and was it for him. He let out a grunt and wrapped his arms tight around Tara. He thrust up into her, hard, as his cum surged inside her. They shook together, fluids mixing, while Tasha watched.

They calmed down, and Tara slid off of Brad. They all relaxed in the pool for a few minutes, satisfied. Then Brad swam to Tara, kissed her with a little bit of tongue, sweetly, a serene kiss. He did the same to Tasha, and jumped out of the pool.

"Have a nice day," he said, getting his trunks.

"We already have," said Tara, smirking.

He laughed and went inside.

********

Lying on his bed, he contemplated the past few days. In four days, he'd had sexual relations with all five women in his immediate family. Was it just a coincidence that they'd all been willing at once? Or was it that they'd always been willing, and he'd never realized it until now? Maybe it was a chain reaction. Each experience emboldened him to try the next.

And what about the future? Brad knew he wanted these arrangements to continue, but did they? He decided to wait and see. There was nothing else he could really do.

********

The rest of the week went basically uneventfully. He didn't make any advances, and he wasn't advanced upon. All in all, his entire family acted as they always had. Brad figured he was the only one who felt the sexual tension in the air, because the girls acted so naturally he almost began to believe he'd imagined it all.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hardest Choice Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 185 milliseconds