• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Helping Mother Ch. 02

A Helping Mother Ch. 02

NOTE: Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback and your kind words. They really kept me going!

I managed to climb into the bathtub with trembling legs. Mother began the bathing routine as though nothing was out of the ordinary. As though she was not dressed the sexiest I had ever seen a woman in flesh. I kept turning my head stealing glances at her while she was doing my back. Her tits kept bouncing and rubbing to the thin silk of the baby doll top as she was gently lathering me. Her perky nipples were pointed and created a small tent around the beautiful areolas that lay beneath.

Soon my back was covered in thick foam and mom started moving her hand lower. This time I put all shame aside and quite brazenly bent over, put my hands on my knees and stuck out my ass as far out as possible. I felt my puckered asshole twitch as it was revealed to the eyes of my mother. She didn't waste any time. She passed the washcloth over my crack and inserted her finger in my rectum. I took a sharp breath and felt my penis throbbing with anticipation. I could have touched myself at that moment but I knew that if I did I would cum in a matter of seconds. And something was telling me that the best was yet to come.

Mom was circling her middle finger – clad in the washcloth – in my tight asshole while massaging and groping my butt cheeks with her palm. I didn't hesitate for a moment to moan out loudly. I wanted her to know that I was on the verge of exploding. Then, all of a sudden, I felt a short sharp pain in my anus followed by a wonderful filling sensation. I realized that mom had shoved a second finger in my ass and quite openly started to finger fuck me with short but violent thrusting movements.

"Ohhhhh!", I groaned and pushed my ass back at her fingers.

"We ... have ... to ... get ... you ... extra ... clean ... don't we?" mom asked, every word accompanied by a forward push of her hand.

"Mom ... ohhhh ... I can't stand ... it. I ... have to ...", I managed to say but it was enough.

Mom understood. She took her fingers out of my ass and spun me around.

"Come on, baby! Do it, what are you waiting for?"

I grabbed my penis from the base of the shaft and enjoyed the wonderful sensation to be able to wrap my entire hand around it after so much time. Today I could work with the whole hand, not just the bandaged fingertips. And I would enjoy the hell out of it.

Although I was the most physically aroused I had ever been in my life, I managed to convince myself to make it last. I started to stroke my penis with long slow movements, using the oozing precum as lubrication. With the other hand I cupped my cum-filled balls and fondled them gently. I let a satisfying moan escape my lips and turned my gaze to the object of my desire.

Mother had walked away from the tub and was sitting on the closed toilet seat, some 4 feet away, facing me. She had spread her legs, one on each side of the seat with the champagne-colored garment covering her lower body up to her mid-thighs. The red painted toe nails that crowned her pedicured feet and the high heeled slippers that accentuated the form of her smooth calves created a sexy image that I have never dared to dream of.

I lifted my gaze and was pleased to see that she had already lowered the left shoulder strap of her gown and started on the right one. The silken top fell from her breasts revealing her full, round, slightly sagging tits. Her areola had a vivid red color and the nipples were literally throbbing from the arousal (or so it seemed to me). She cupped her tits with her hands and lifted them slightly. Using her thumb and index finger of each hand, she rubbed her hard nipples making them stand out even more.

As if on cue, she pressed her thighs together, closed her eyes, threw her head back and moaned loudly. I noticed that the part of the gown that was covering her lower torso had a big stain on it and that she kept rubbing this spot with her thighs. Suddenly she stopped, her whole body jerked a few times and then collapsed on the seat, letting out a loud sigh of relief.

Only much later did I realize that I had just witnessed my mother climaxing before my very eyes.

Meanwhile I had been stroking my cock slowly while my eyes feasted on the ample tits of my mother. I tried to absorb every detail, every inch of this wonderful sight. The few freckles that were scattered on her breasts, their shape, their form, I even tried to imagine what they would smell like. I quickened my pace as I felt that I was beginning to reach the end.

"Mom ...", I called to her, panting.

Mother opened her eyes as if she woke from a dream. She looked at me absentminded and her gaze fell on my engorged penis. She smiled and I could see that her eyes were glistening; they were almost glassy. I had never seen a look like this in my mother's face before. Although inexperienced I sensed that this was a look of a woman with a huge sexual appetite.

She seemed so sexy, so wanton, so incredibly desirable, that I started pounding even harder and faster.

Still, I wanted more.

"Mom ... please ... show me ..."

"What, baby? Tell me. I'll do anything you want.", she said without taking her eyes off my swollen member.

"Please ... show me ... I wanna see..." I had masturbated so many times in front of her and I still couldn't ask something inappropriate from her.

Mom thought that I meant her tits. She cupped them and lifted them creating an incredibly sexy cleavage.

"Ah, you like mommy's boobies, honey? Look at them, aren't they nice?" she said and lowered her head towards them. She brazenly flicked her tongue over her left nipple.

I gasped as I felt my blood rushing through my veins. That was great, that was very, very nice but it's not what I meant.

"Mom..", I said while I kept pounding faster and faster. "Show me ... your ass ... I wanna see your ass! Please show me!"

Mom hesitated for a moment but realizing that I was about to cum, stood up quickly, turned around and kneeled on the toilet seat facing the wall without bothering to take her sexy slippers off. She bend forward only a little as she didn't have so much space, and with her left hand started raising the silken gown which covered her behind.

She did not wear any panties. With one smooth motion, her voluptuous ass was revealed to me in all its glory. Two perfectly curved globes of ample flesh, a dark cleft between them that concealed the door to heaven and a small – almost inexistent – tuft of hair down below. I could clearly see the tan lines that separated the tanned outer part of her round cheeks from the creamy white center of her butt.

Moaning and grunting running my hand faster and faster along my shaft I couldn't take my eyes from mom's naked plump ass. I imagined what it would feel like to touch the silky skin, to knead these juicy buttocks, to make her ass mine.

Mom turned her head around and smiled mischievously at me as if she'd read my mind. She bent forward a little more, giggled her ass and with her left hand gripped her left butt cheek and spread it for me.

The moment I saw the little puckered ring that crowned her ass, I felt I had been hit by a lightning. The sperm thrusted out of my balls and cock with such force that my body started jerking uncontrollably. My head fell back and I let out a loud and intense moan as I sprayed countless ropes of semen all around me.

Gradually I stopped pounding my cock as the last drops of jism were squeezed out of me. I opened my eyes and realized that some of my cum has landed on my mother's ass. She was now rubbing it with her hand all over her butt like some moisturizing lotion. When she was done, she stood up carefully, straightened her gown, gave me a peck on the forehead and left.

I was sitting on the edge of the tub, trying to come to my senses after the incredible sensation I had just experienced. "Oh, my God!", I thought. "It cannot possibly get any better than that!".

Much did I know.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Helping Mother Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds