• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Guest in My Friend's House

A Guest in My Friend's House

(One of the men told me what it was like, so I wrote a story from his point of view. I hope you like it. Cindy)

*

I was in bed, but unable to drift off to sleep. The guestroom was lit with a ghostly pale light from the moon shining through sheer curtains. I could hear them moving and whispering in bed next door.

I had gone to bed about 15 minutes before they did, saying my goodnights while they puttered around the house closing up and shutting down things. She was touching him gently when he passed, and kissing his neck when she could. Her eyes were shining. I went to the guestroom that was mine, and decided to follow my usual practice of sleeping nude. No point in changing my habits just because I was visiting a friend. Long after I retired, as they were on their way to bed she stuck her head in the door to say goodnight, then I heard her entering the next door bedroom with him.

My friend's house was older, the walls were thin, and I realized that she hadn't shut either of the bedroom doors. Without really intending to, I listened as snaps were unsnapped, zippers were unzipped, and shoes fell to the floor. Their waterbed sloshed as they climbed in. Silence for a little bit, then the bed sloshed gently as they made themselves more comfortable. Soft murmurs, too soft to understand even though I tried, could be heard. She would whisper something and he would chuckle, then he would whisper and she would laugh. The bed sloshed slightly again, and their murmurs became more cooing and hums of approval and satisfaction.

Silence again.

Now a new sound. Intermittent. It wasn't until it had gotten louder and more passionate that I recognized it as them kissing. Now the bed was in gentle motion again. Hums and coos could be heard from time to time. They kissed for quite a while, with occasional murmurs or gasps. I imagined a hand or tongue was being slipped somewhere new. I gently squeezed my semi-turgid cock, and it throbbed harder. Suddenly he moaned, and his breathing deepened.

"Oh God, you are curling my toes" I heard him mutter. I wondered what she was doing. A few soft kissing sounds, then silence again until he again softly moaned. My cock was now rock hard. I squeezed it gently, not yet ready to stroke it.

"Oh sweetie, it drives me crazy when you suck my nipples." A soft popping sound, then a feminine whisper that she knew that.

The bed registered movement. For a second, no sound, then a sudden slurping sound followed by a deep groan from him. The rhythmic slurping continued, with him moaning in cadence. He gasped suddenly, and a second later she made a gagging sound.

"Sorry", she apologized, "I'm still fighting the reflex. But I'm learning!" He could only reply with gasps and encouraging noises.

The bed told me that someone had moved.

"Please fuck me," I heard her whisper. The bed sloshed.

"No, no, not that. Just fuck me... Please?" More sloshing. Her voice turned husky. "Oh yeah, get on top of me... Oh yeah... Oh, that feels so good..." Now her voice because petulant, higher pitched, little girl-like "Oh... put it in me... ummm yesss... ooooh, why are you taking it out?" Husky voice "Oh yeah, ooohh that feels so good..." High-pitched whine "Why are you taking it out, put it in me... fuck me... fuck me... oooh yeah, fuck me... Don't take it out!... Oooohhh yeah, that feels so good, now fuck me... fuck me harder... fuck me..."

The bed was beginning to slosh in earnest now, and I could hear his pelvis hitting hers in time with her exhortations of "fuck me." My cock was truly hard now, and I stroked it lightly. As the pace picked up, her commentary became more of a mantra: "fuck me... fuck me... fuck me... fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me fuck me fuck me fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmefuckme!" Her voice rose in a wail of orgasm. As she was cumming, she became even louder, more vocal, more demanding... repeatedly ordering him to bang her... pound her... fuck her hard... The bed was a stormy sea with the breakers crashing against the bedframe. They were gasping for breath, and the sound of their bodies hitting together almost sounded painful. I had to quit touching myself or I would have ejaculated all over the sheets of my guest bed. Suddenly I hear the groans of a man who is having something deep within him jerked out by the roots. Her voice was urging him on.

"Oh yeah baby... cum deep inside me... Oh yeah... fill me up... Oh baby..."

The waves in the bed's stormy sea, no longer driven by the winds of passion, slowly died away.

For a while I could hear their labored breathing, but that too died away. Eventually the sounds of kissing also stopped. After a bit, I heard her whisper to him, and he grunted in agreement. The bed sloshed gently, and I heard her soft footsteps on the floor. She appeared in my doorway. Standing naked in the moonlight, she looked wanton and lovely! Her hair was wild, and she smiled with the internal contentment of one thoroughly satisfied.

She walked over to my bed. I could see the tracks of his cum on her inner thighs as it migrated downward. I slid to one side of my bed and raised the covers invitingly. She eased into bed with me, and pressed her body next to mine. Her skin was burning. I put my arm around her, then reached down and grabbed her ass between her legs. Wetness everywhere. Her hand slid down my stomach, and grasped my throbbing cock.

"What are you thinking about?" she whispered softly.

"You are a noisy girl," I whisper back. "It's tough not to have spontaneous combustion listening to you two over there." I can feel her smile.

She puts her leg over mine and snuggles closer to me, carefully moving my cock down so it now rests between her thighs, her lips, her hair in warm wetness. I hold her tightly with my arm around her and holding her ass, roll to my back slightly picking her up, and slide my other arm under her so I can grab her ass with both hands. I squeeze her ass and pull her towards me even tighter. She positions my cock at her dripping pussy and puts her arms around my neck as she moulds her body to mine, and tilts her pelvis so her pussy is perfectly aligned with my cock.

"Ooohhh, put it in... I need you to fuck me... Please... fuck me... Please?" I tighten my grip on her ass, pressing her to me. "Are you sure?" I ask. "Oh yes, I am very sure." She is not whispering softly. Holding her tightly, I bury myself to my balls in her in one move. Her moan? sigh? scream? was very audible, and I knew it escaped the guestroom into the rest of the house.

"Oh... fuck me!" Her voice was louder. I knew that foreplay was out of the question. Tightening my grip on her ass cheeks again, I pulled her harder into me and began to stroke her hard. Pulling her ass un-hooded her clitoris, and rotated it downward to rub on my cock as I plowed her. Her arms were so tight around my neck I could hardly breathe. With each stroke, her body arched for maximum penetration and contact with mine. My cock felt so hard, so long, so thick, in her silky, cum-filled, tight pussy. Her gasps became vocal and then became her mantra:

"Fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmefuckme," louder and louder, until her familiar wail was heard again and she ground her pelvis against mine in orgasm. I couldn't hold back – didn't want to hold back – and emptied my entire body into her, leaving me an empty rag doll in bed next to her. We clung to each other tightly as our breathing abated.

"What's next?" I softly asked as we cuddled. "Where will you spend the night?" She tightened her arms around me. "I'm sleeping with you, of course. I want you to fuck me all night and more tomorrow morning. I'll be ready when you are." She seemed to be ensuring that it could be heard next door. Then much more softly, directly into my ear, she whispered "and tomorrow night, I'll go to bed with you and then sleep with him."

"You are perfect!" I whispered as we drifted away into a restful sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Guest in My Friend's House

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds