• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jeanie with the Light Brown Hair

Jeanie with the Light Brown Hair

story I am about to post was written as a contest entry. The rules of the contest were to use the inspiration of the picture of a kneeling woman clothed only in shear thy high stockings and a white feather boa draped over her shoulders. There was a caption under the picture, "you want me to do what? with this boa?" that had to be used somewhere in the story. The total length of the story could not exceed 1200 words. The following was my entry:

*

I arrived at Club Chameleon just as they were closing the doors. Club Chameleon was a high class swing club on the West side of Phoenix, AZ. I had been a member for only a few weeks when the invitations were sent out in March for the first of the year's parties. The Club Chameleon "by invitation only" party comes but twice a year. Having missed the first one in 2004 I sure did not want to miss the second one. I had heard nothing but praise for the one in March. Just thinking about the erotic implications since receiving my invitation was enough to get me to half staff.

This party's theme, being held on Saturday, October 30 was, what else, a costume party. The guests were to wear period costumes for the late 1800s to the early1900s. I opted to come as the "Lone Ranger," mask and all.

It was at Club Chameleon toward the end of May that I saw one of the most erotic dances that I have ever seen in person. There was a pole dancing contest scheduled for around midnight. The dancers were to be volunteers from the audience. The winner from this night was to be a contestant in the finals on June 12. The grand prize was a week's vacation in Vegas.

An extraordinarily well put together lady was called for her turn. She had one big wry smile toward her husband and winked as she went up on stage. His face was one of shock. She was wearing a tight knit top underneath a pair of shorts with a bib overall top. She is about 5' 4" tall and maybe 35 years old. She loves to dance and was seldom off of the dance floor. As she arrived on the stage, the DJ played the erotically slow music that she had chosen. As she danced around the pole she undid the bib top and let it fall. Her 36 D's nipples became self evident. She undid the buttons at the sides of her shorts and they fell to the floor revealing pink panties. She kicked off her shoes and stepped out of her shorts. Before leaning over she gave herself a wedgie, back to the audience, stiff legged she picked up the shorts. Damn nice firm cheeks there, too. Just then the song ended and she went back to their table to sit. The DJ announced that she had done it as a surprise for her husband's birthday. Lucky guy.

At the conclusion of the night's contest the DJ began to play her kind of sultry music, and she and her husband began to dance together. She was completely dressed again, but she was rubbing her back and front all over him. They began to dirty dance just like in the movie. He ran his hands over her body inches from her through about four songs as he undressed her. The rest of the people, about 50, who had been dancing, left them alone on the dance floor. Except to remove her clothing a piece at a time until she was nude, he did not touch her. She danced one complete song with her bald pussy for us all to see. When the music stopped, you could have heard a pin drop. They gathered up her clothes and left for the private rooms in the back.

Over the course of the next several weeks I had the pleasure of dancing with her many times. She became more and more friendly each succeeding night. Then, two weeks before the scheduled party, she spent an entire song rubbing her pussy on my leg and her firm butt on my crotch. There was no doubt in my mind that she could feel my erection straining for relief. She inspired an erection the likes of which I had not had in years. We old guys, while not dead yet, are not suppose to get that hard. Before going to dance the last dance of the evening with her husband she said, "I expect to see you here on the 30th of October." I responded, "Tell me that you will be here and I guarantee it." She said, "Deal," winked and collected her husband for the last dance of the night.

That brings me to the appointed night.

I wandered around until I found them. Her husband stood and shook my hand while inviting me to sit in the third chair at the table. They were well costumed as a dance hall gambler and a dance hall girl of the late 1800s. She had on a very low cut dress which showed the tops of her ample breasts. Her overall appearance reminded me of "Jeanie with the Light Brown Hair" by Stephen Foster. She had a white boa that served to amplify her sexy nature as she and her husband danced. I asked him for and received permission to dance a slow dance with her. She clung to me like a vine growing up a chimney.

Three more dances each for her husband and I, and she let me know that it was time, as her juices were running down her legs. She told her husband to get a room. Off he went while I waited for her to come back from the ladies' room. He arrived just as she did. He guided us to the room and he suggested that I dance with her as he had those many nights ago. I removed her clothes while he watched. She had my full attention, and I did not notice that he had undressed, too. He moved to her, and they locked in an embrace that was accentuated by their nudity. She told him that she wanted me nude, and she would do it. Nude now, she stood in front of me unbuttoned my shirt, undid my pants and pulled them and my shorts down in one smooth move. She dropped to her knees and took my cock in her mouth. I cautioned her that I was about to blow. Rather than stopping, she redoubled her efforts. Her husband moved in behind her and lifted her butt and slid into her vagina in one smooth move. I had one of the hardest cums I had had in years. She moaned and shuddered while he filled her at the same time.

As we all recovered, she said, "you want me to do what? with this boa?" I repeated that I wanted to have her sit on my now rejuvenated cock while her husband took her ass. She was to let him use the boa as reins to ride her hard. She smiled, pushed me onto my back, and impaled herself on my cock. Her husband, using the lube that the club provides, entered her ass while I rubbed and tweaked her nipples. We began to move in unison as she got louder and louder with her exclamations of pleasure. Her husband and I both anointed her again as she screamed, "OH Shit," and collapsed on me.

When I could move, I got dressed, kissed her passionately, thanked them both and left.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jeanie with the Light Brown Hair

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds