• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cumming Without Permission

Cumming Without Permission

I wake up before you and decide to take a shower before you wake up. You wake up without my realizing it as I pad into the bathroom and get under the hot water. As the heat runs over my body, I start to get wet, and not from the water. You hear me moaning in the shower as I start touching myself. Soon after I climax, I turn the water off and get out of the shower. When I reenter the bedroom, expecting you to still be asleep, you ambush me, throwing me onto the bed. Holding my down by my throat, you use your other hand to roughly finger my cunt.

"What were you doing in the shower?" You see my eyes open wide as I realize that you will not tolerate it if I do not answer the question, but that you will be displeased with the answer.

Stammering, I answer, "well, I didn't know you were awake... and I was umm... touching myself." You look me straight in the eyes, and with your voice deadly calm, you ask me if I came. When I say that I did, you ask me in the same tone if you gave me permission to cum.

I shake my head slightly, at which point you squeeze slightly on my throat and bend your head down to whisper harshly in my ear, "I asked you a question. It's disrespectful not to answer."

Too afraid to really answer, you hear me whimper, "no, sir..." at this, you look me in the eyes again and tell me that I should know that I would be punished for this, at which point I lower my eyes from your gaze and again in a whimper say, "yes, sir."

Without another moment's pause, you take your finger out of my cunt and tell me to lick it clean. While I'm doing this, you release your hold on my throat to grab something out of my sight. The next thing I know, you have grabbed one of my wrists, and then have both, at which point you handcuff them together, although not behind my back. You then stand up and order me to kneel in front of you. I readily do, opening my mouth hungrily for your cock. You push me back slightly and grab me by the chin, forcing me to look up at you. You look me in the eyes, saying, "you really want my dick, don't you my little toy? Well, this is not a reward. I want you to know how disappointed I am that you would cum without permission." At which point I attempt to lower my gaze, but you order me, growling to look at you. When I look you in the eyes again, you continue, "I'm going to fuck your mouth, and I want you to look up at me the whole time. I want you to see who your master is, and remember that you are not allowed to cum unless I say so. You may want to cum while I fuck your mouth, but if you do, your punishment will be even more severe, so control yourself." At which point you grab me by the hair and pull me to your member. I open my mouth and continue to stare up at you as you gently thrust into my mouth.

I start to moan as you continue to fuck my mouth, enjoying the feel of you. All of a sudden, you pull out of my mouth, grab a hold of me and throw me back onto the bed. You secure the handcuffs to a hook you had installed on the wall. Growling, you lean down to kiss me, probing my mouth with your tongue. You make sure to keep your body above me, just out of reach as I writhe and try to rub my hips against yours. Moving down, you bite down hard on my neck, causing me to gasp and almost cry out as you also grab onto my breasts and tweak both nipples. As I start to moan louder and louder, you pull back, looking me in the eyes again to ask me if I want to have an orgasm. I nod my head while saying, "yes, very much..."

You smile down on me kindly, but coldly say, "well, that's too bad, you still don't have permission."

Leaning down closer, you allow me to lick and then suck on your nipples. You start to press your body against mine, and I feel your rock hard dick against my leg. As I begin to gyrate under you, you pull back and position yourself between my legs. I watch as you insert one finger slightly into my wet pussy, and then pull it out to taste it. I begin to beg you to please fuck me, to penetrate my desperate body. You begin to run the head of your dick up and down my slit, not touching my clit, or pushing deeper inside, just getting the head slick with my juices. Writhing underneath you, I plead for you to please, PLEASE enter me. Finally, you lean forward and grab me by the neck, your face so close to mine. You tell me, "I'm going to fuck you now, and I want you to cum for me. But you are not to cum unless I specifically tell you to, do you understand?"

My eyes light up and I quickly say, "yes, I understand."

In one swift, fluid movement, you thrust your cock completely inside of me and tell me to cum. You feel my muscles tighten, squeezing your dick tight. You begin to pump in and out of me, violating my warm, wet cunt. I moan and soon start asking if I could please cum again. After what feels like forever to me, you grant permission and I cum again. You continue to fuck my greedy pussy, allowing me to cum over and over again. Finally, you grab me by the hair and tell me to cum again as your body stiffens and spasms, shooting your hot cum deep inside me.

After pausing for a few moments to catch your breath, you look down on me and say, "You wanted to cum, now I want you to cum as much as you can. Cum over and over again, while you clean yourself off my dick." As you pull out, I see you reach for something, and realize it is my vibrator. As soon as your cock is out of my pussy, it is immediately replaced with a vibrating shaft. You move up my body, kneeling over my chest so that I can just reach your still erect member. I have to strain to be able to lick you, until you finally take pity on me and move close enough to take you deep into my mouth, savoring the taste of my juices mixed with your sperm. Very quickly, I am writhing and moaning under you as my body is wracked by one and then another orgasm. I continue to suck your dick more and more vigorously, running my tongue over the head. Surprisingly, you feel yourself getting close again, and tell me to open my mouth wide so you can watch as you cum again, this time shooting your load into my mouth. I greedily swallow your cum and suck you again into my mouth, wanting every last bit that I can get. Soon thereafter, you pull back and get up to get a drink and watch me writhe and pant as the vibrator continues to violate my restrained body.

With the next orgasm, when my hips start bucking, you notice from your vantage point that your cum, mixed with my pussy juices, is running down my pussy to my ass. Without warning, you grab me by the hips and flip me over, my wrists still attached to the wall as I rotate on the hook, lying on my stomach beneath you. You feel me tense under you, afraid of what you will do to me. When you insert your finger into my ass, I cry out, begging you not to do it. You take another finger and insert it into my pussy, stretching it as you slide along the vibrator. A finger in each hole, you lean down onto me and whisper into my ear, "I'm going to fuck you again, and I'm not taking out the vibrator. You can choose, either I stretch that tight little cunt of yours by forcing my cock in there with that dildo, or I fuck your ass. Do you want to choose, or shall I?"

Too shocked and overwhelmed, I just murmur that I trust your judgment. I fear which hole you will choose to fuck, knowing there is nothing I can do to stop you. Then I feel you pull out your fingers and pressure as you push your cock into my slick ass. I cry out in pain, feeling you in my ass while the vibrator is still going in my cunt, but you let out a groan, enjoying the feel of my tight ass and the sensation of feeling the vibrator inside me as well. Soon, you begin to thrust into me, fucking my ass, aided by our combined juices. My moans mix with pleas, begging you to stop, knowing that you won't, feeling my body spasm over and over again as I can't help but keep cumming.

You grab onto my hair and pull me back slightly, causing my back to arch but also allowing me to turn my head so I can look into your eyes. "You can't help but keep cumming, can you?" you ask me.

Panting, "No, I can't..."

You kiss me briefly, and then tell me, "You are mine. Your body, your mouth, your cunt and your ass, all mine. Even your orgasms are mine, mine to give and mine to withhold, is that perfectly clear?"

I feel another orgasm coming, and moaning, gasping for air, I say, "yes, very clear. I am yours, yours to do with as you please."

I see you smile as you softly caress my face, my hair, "that's my good girl... my toy, my little slut." Without warning, you begin to pound even harder into my ass, and I can tell that you are gonna fill me up again. As much as possible, I try to push back against you, moving my body with your rhythm. Then, I feel you tense as you thrust deep into my ass, your hips pressing tight against my ass, as you fill me up yet again with your cum. After a moment, you reach down and pull the vibrator out of me, as you continue to lie on top of me. Soon, you reach up and unhook my wrists from the wall and free me from the cuffs. You gently massage my arms and shoulders, soothing my strained muscles. Then you pull out of my ass and help me to roll over, at which point you growl and kiss me again, and then say that it is time to get into the shower together...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cumming Without Permission

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 276 milliseconds