• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Bathroom

The Bathroom

I take your hand and guide you through the darkened room towards the hallway. Walking away from your room, you start to hear the sound of running water from beyond the closed door to the bathroom. I stop at the door, and turn to you. Taking your upturned face into my hands, I guide your mouth to mine. I kiss you deeply, letting my tongue explore your mouth and lips. As the kiss ends, I pull away and smile at you knowingly. Turning back to the door, I turn the knob and push it open. Steam that had been trapped in the room rolls out past us. We both feel the moist heat clinging to our naked bodies. Taking your hand again, and with a backwards glance, I lead you into the bathroom.

I have prepared the room for our arrival. Looking through the steam, you see candles burning. The moisture in the air causes the flames to dance, their light fractured and fractured yet again by the mist. The entire room has a very pleasant, romantic glow to it. The light is so diffused; it seems to be coming from everywhere. You smell incense in the air, and the scent adds a pleasing undertone to the feel of the room. Large, soft towels have been laid next to the shower, along with scented oils.

I stop in the middle of the room and turn to you again. Smiling, I pull you close to me. I wrap my arms around your back, and bring my lips to your ear. "I'm going to make love to you now" I say in a breathy whisper. You moan softly, your arms tightening around my neck. I take your earlobe into my mouth and lick it with my tongue. You groan, and I can begin to feel your nipples poking into my chest. I lick my way down to your neck, stopping here and there to give you little love bites.

My tongue moves across to your shoulder, and the tip slides down your collarbone to the top swell of your right breast. I feel your hands move into my hair, and looking up, see your eyes as you watch me. Your lips are parted, and your breathing is beginning to quicken. I trace my tongue down your breast, grazing the nipple as I go past. It travels all the way down to the underside before moving back up to take the nipple into my mouth. You gasp as you feel the heat of my mouth envelop you. I can feel the hardness of your nipple, how it bucks under my teeth and tongue. As I listen to your moans, I begin to grow. The blood rushes between my legs, causing me to stiffen and pulse with contained lust.

I groan, my cock swelling, feeling the heat, feeling the passion seize my body. My hands roam up and down your back, going from your shoulders to your ass. I bring them around to your front, letting them feel your breasts, letting my fingers play delicately with your sensitive nipples. I lick your left nipple and then blow across it. It stiffens even further, and causes you to cry out. Your hands grip my hair, and you begin to push me downward, where you really want my tongue to be. I let your hands guide me, and trace my tongue down across your belly, pausing to dip into your navel. Continuing down, the tip plays through your pubic hair, pressing here and there, never pausing too long.

I stop at this point, on my knees in front of you. I look up at you and see a gorgeous sight: the heat and moisture in the air has caused you to sweat, and the little rivulets chart their own courses across your skin. Your breasts shine in the candlelight, the nipples hard and tight. Your eyes gaze at me lustfully, letting me know without a word what you want. What you need. We share a knowing smile, and I begin again.

From my knees I guide you over to the sink, a place you can lean on without fear of falling. You comply, letting the cool surface of the counter touch your ass. I use my hands to spread your legs, opening you to me. My fingers trace up your legs from your ankles, over your knees, across your thighs, to your hips. They linger there on your lower belly, waiting. They slide down to your sex, touching and probing. You're hot and wet against my fingers. Your scent wafts up to my nose, adding to my excitement. I part your lips with my thumbs, exposing your clit to the air. I move my face between your legs and blow across you. You moan loudly as you feel my breath. My tongue tastes you then, and you cry out, your fingers locking in my hair. I play with you, taking first your clit and then your lips between mine, licking and probing everywhere. You feel my fingers playing with you, and then feel one enter you slowly. I pump it in and out as I lick you, and your hips begin to pump against my face. You scream that you're going to cum, and I increase my pace. My finger moves faster, and my lips trap your clit. You feel a vibration from my lips that sends you over the edge. Your legs lock as the orgasm washes over you. You push yourself against me, grinding into my face. You scream in pleasure as your hips buck. I continue to hold you in my mouth and hum quickly, alternating the vibrations you feel. Your knees buckle as the orgasm subsides, and I hold you once again.

"We're not done yet," I whisper to you. You groan in pleasure and smile at me. Taking your hand, I lead you into the shower. The hot water crashes down on us, stinging. I wet myself down first, letting you see the water running over my body, letting you see how hard I am for you. I guide you under the water next, using my hands to spread it around. Running my fingers through your hair, soaking it. I switch places with you again, and turn you away from me. Taking your arms, I place your hands flat against the wall, so you're holding yourself up. I pick up the bar of soap, and begin running it up and down your back and over your ass. Working up a thick lather, I put the bar down and begin to spread the soap around with my hands. I move down the top of your arms, and then back up the underside. Following the curve of your body, I cup your breasts in my soapy hands, rubbing in circles. You moan again, and I can feel your hips beginning to move on their own, back and forth. My fingers trace down from your breasts, across your belly. They arrive at your sex and begin to spread the lather through your pubic hair.

I enter you then. You cry out and throw your head back in pleasure. My hands move up to your hips, gripping you there. I begin to pump in and out, using long hard strokes. I can hear our skin as it slaps together. You're incredibly hot around me, so hot it almost hurts. I groan as you squeeze me, and nuzzle against the back of your neck. You're breathing frantically now, almost ready to cum again. I pump into you even harder, stroking deep inside you. You feel me growing, and I groan loudly calling your name. I buck inside you wildly, and you feel me cum. That feeling of pulsing heat sends you over the edge, and you scream my name as you cum.

We cling to each other as the passion ebbs. Little whispers are passed back and forth, along with kisses and tight hugs. I turn off the water, and help you out of the shower. Picking up a towel, I dry your body and then your hair. You do the same to me. I take your hand again and lead you out of the bathroom, blowing out the candles as we pass them. Once back in your room, we collapse together on the bed, and fall asleep in each other's arms.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Bathroom

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 561 milliseconds