• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Judi Leads Me into Bisexuality Ch. 01

Judi Leads Me into Bisexuality Ch. 01

1234567

At age 32 Judi was a stunning, sexy, 5ft. 4in. blond with 36 C grapefruit sized breasts. Judi seduced me on the dance floor at a local singles bar easily convincing me that she needed a man around the house to take care of her financially and sexually. Judi secretly chose me because she could train me to be her lovesick pussy eater. With a love for cunnlinigus it was only natural for her to search after a guy who could use his mouth and tongue rather than his cock.

Finding out through some aggressive anal play that Judi subjected me to, Judi learned that I had an affinity for anal sex making her very suspicious of my past sexual exploits. After questioning me for the truth I finally confessed to Judi that I had oral and anal sex with studs in college. Immediately Judi came over to me with a nasty look on her face twisted my nuts until I was on my tip toes demanding all the juicy details. Cursing me for not being honest with her about my sexuality she was happy to know that her intuition was right about me being bisexual after fingering my butthole finding me squirming when she stimulated my prostate and especially when she ate my asshole and I did not object.

Judi sat down on the couch with her legs spread wide; pointing to the floor in front of her she ordered me to sit and spill my confessions or she would literally bite my nuts off. Pulling her skirt up Judi reached into her crotch yanking her panties aside pushing her middle finger into her pussy and began fingering herself. Judi was so turned on to finding out that I was bisexual she couldn't wait to masturbate and was already furiously fingering her G-Spot. To my astonishment Judi told me to take off my pants because she wanted to see how hard my dick would get once I told her about my escapades. It was hot summer day and I already had my shirt off so I easily slipped out of my shorts so that I was completely naked in front of her. My cock was already semi-hard from watching her play with herself.

I began my story by telling her that in college things were different and more open and people did lots of experimenting. I had a girlfriend that was in a wild sorority; all the girls were hot looking lesbians. A few of the girls took on boys to use and abuse as their toys, dabbling in the arts of female domination. My girlfriend Tara still enjoyed cock at times but she was more interested in taming and dominating me. Tara learned early that getting me hooked on sex, she could lead me around by my stiff cock and I would do whatever pleased her. Tara had a roommate named Gretchen who was doing the same thing with her boyfriend, Alex practicing dominating him. The girls decided to get together and train us to play together. Tara was a sexy blond and Gretchen was a hot brunette. One of the first things they did with us was to allow us to watch them 69. We were allowed to masturbate but not to orgasm. The girl's motives were to get the boys used to bisexuality.

Tara and Gretch also began to use both of us together fucking one girl at a time. Both of them loved anal sex so it was an easy transition into giving both of them the DP experience which definitely provided them multiple orgasms. Alex and I learned to go in and out of their hot holes opposite each other so when I pushed he pulled so the girls were always getting fucked by a cock. Alex and I took turns on the back doors but the girls preferred my cock because it was only seven inches and Alex was hung and it took more time for them to accommodate his girth and length. We got so used to fucking their asses that it was our preferred entrants, which was exactly what the girls wanted to train us to get used to.

As I continued I looked up and Judi, who was pushing two more fingers into her pussy, telling me that she always wanted to have two men at once, adding that I was getting her so hot she would need my tongue soon but demanded I keep confessing my hot story!

One Friday night Tara surprised me by giving me an enema. I decided not to fight it because she did give a very erotic enema. The last time Tara gave me one she ate out my asshole like a hungry slut. This time she took me to the bedroom and after slipping on a rubber glove on her left hand she began sucking my cock and finger fucking my asshole until I shot my whole wad into her mouth. This event seemed to awaken the nerve endings in my prostate gland changing my desires from pleasure from the head of my cock to my asshole. I got so turned on from the multiple finger fuckings she gave me I was squirting come constantly as soon as she penetrated me. It took her some time but after my third orgasm Tara was able to get me hard again. Greasing her own asshole Tara allowed me to take her ass. Bending over on all fours she wiggled her butt invitingly enticing me to fuck her ass. Having already spent most of my sperm I was surprised that I was so hard but the excitement in the air was filled with abandon lust. Tara's asshole swallowed my entire cock luring me into her forbidden web. The loss of semen seemed to help my stamina and I fucked both of us to very intense orgasms. Tara came first because she was busy fingering her clitoris as I reamed her ass. Following close behind after three good squirts I decided to pull free from her asshole and shoot the rest of my sperm all over her ass cheeks and back. I couldn't believe how much come I had left inside of me to splatter her that much. By the time that I came for the fourth time my balls seemed to be squeezed inside out and we're hurting so badly I begged her to give me a rest. With a hesitant look on her face Tara agreed.

I didn't know that Gretchen was preparing Alex for a very different party. She had been withholding sex from Alex for an entire week and he was quite horny. Promising Alex that he could fuck a new asshole his huge cock was roaring for action. Tara escorted me wearing her panties into the playroom locking me with her inside, warning me that if I did not do everything exactly as she commands tonight I will no longer be her boyfriend. Suddenly the door unlocked and it was Gretchen and Alex. The girls had huge smiles on their faces but Alex and I looked at each other wondering what was up. The girls speaking at the same time told us that it was time for both of us to experience what it's like to be fucked in the ass, reminding us that both of us are guilty of fucking both Tara and Gretchen in the ass many times. They even threatened to turn us in to the sorority house mother reporting to her that they had been sodomized. Pointing to her just fucked bottom Tara told me that the evidence was still wiggling inside of her if I didn't do what the girls had planned. This is one heck of a plan for anal blackmail but in a way it was kind of exciting.

Just then Judi slapped my face telling me I deserve to get fucked in the ass after what I did to the two girls. Warning me that she had half a mind to strap a dildo on and fuck me right now. Slapping the other cheek so hard I saw stars, she ordered me to continue.

Alex looked at me with a big smile on his face knowing that I was the one that was going to be on the receiving end of his big cock. Looking up at Tara I told her I had no choice telling her I would do whatever she asked. Giggling both the girls grabbed me forcing me over a large footstool. Sharing the tube of KY jelly Gretchen and Tara greased Alex's dick and my asshole. Grabbing my arms so I could not get away, the girls held me down ordering Alex to fuck me in the ass just like he had fucked their assholes many times. Now I knew why the girls allowed us to fuck them so many times in the ass because they wanted us to get used to fucking each other instead.

I looked up Judi telling her I had no choice I was guilty for fucking the girls in the ass so I felt like it was an appropriate payback and so did the girls. Judi cursed telling me I was long overdue, demanding me to get back to the juicy details. By now my cock was rock hard dripping pre-come Judi could tell that there was much excitement in my voice as I told my story. Demanding me to lean forward I obeyed wondering what she was going to do and immediately she slapped my face promising me that as soon as I finished my story she was going to whip my ass. Fingering her pussy with her other hand she told me to finish the story or else. Hesitating a moment she then suggested that I finger my own butthole as I talked so she could see how much I like getting it in the ass. It was a humiliating invitation but I gave my middle finger a salivating lick pushing it all the way into my butt. Calling me a slut Judi slapped the other side of my face promising me the strap warning me not to shoot one sperm cell from my cock. Looking Judi in the eyes fingering my butthole and stroking my cock I gladly finished the story.

I decided not to fight the fucking being already held down by the girls and guilty as sin for having fucked both of them in the ass. I had already learned from Tara that by relaxing and going with the flow that my anus would open up easier and after several minutes it could become quite sensual. I knew that Alex loved buttfucking from having watched him screw the girls so I knew he was quite skilled at it, making me trust in him all the more. His cock was bigger than mine so I knew I was going to get the worst part of the bargain because he was only going to have to accommodate my smaller cock instead. I looked behind me and gave Alex a weak smile telling him that I would not hold anything against him for this and I expected him to fuck me as good as he fucked his girlfriend Gretchen. Giving me several slaps on my ass cheeks Alex promised me not to worry he was going to give me the wake up fuck of my life.

The girls began to cheer Alex on encouraging him to bury his cock inside of me. Later on I learned that Alex just closed his eyes and pretended that I was Tara when he fucked me. Because my asshole was a lot tighter than Tara's Alex had to struggle some to get his cockhead through my virgin ring. I could feel the head of his cock splitting my sphincter muscles making them burn with pain. My face turned red and I began to cry out but the girl's laughter and demands for Alex to keep fucking me drowned out my own desperate cries. Struggling to make this a painless experience I began pushing out with my anal muscles desperately trying to relax to accommodate Alex's huge shaft. It took several minutes for Alex to finally push inside of me balls deep. Giving a whopping cry of final victory, Alex ground his hips into me showing off for the girls. Both Tara and Gretchen kissed me fully on my lips congratulating my initiation. For the first time in my life I was finally experiencing what it was like to get fucked rather than to just fuck the girls' holes. Now it was payback time!

Judi interrupted me for a moment asking me what it was like having my first homosexual experience. I told her I tried not to think about it because after all I was being forcefully held down and taken from behind plus after all, it was not my choice. Both Alex and I had been blackmailed into performing for the girls. They literally had our asses in their hands. We either had to fuck each other or the girls threatened to go to the police. Watching my own come dripping from Tara's asshole made the decision to bend over a lot easier. I told Judi that Alex and I were very close friends and we both trusted each other, even if it meant fucking each other. We could both keep a secret with hopes that the girls could to. I also told Judi that I was looking forward to fucking Alex to even the score. In a way I was already hooked on anal sex and having another asshole offered to me was a plus even if it meant me getting fucked in the ass as well.

The girls grew anxious getting board of watching Alex just grinding away with his 9in. cock buried in my asshole. Picking my belt off the floor Gretchen folded it half and got behind Alex slapping his bare ass cheeks encouraging him to start screwing me. Because I had kept my part of the nasty deal Tara decided to push her butthole into my face ordering me to lick my slimy come from her crack. Obediently I slid my tongue from beneath her butthole to the top of her crack scooping up a mouthful of my own juices. Turning around Tara watched me swallow my own come just as Alex pulled his cock halfway out of my asshole and began fucking me. It hurt for the first few minutes because his cockhead was larger than the shaft gratefully the angle that he was fucking me was pushing right against my prostate gland giving me immense pleasure. Even Tara could not believe that I was actually beginning to enjoy myself. Pushing her pussy into my face she invited me to eat her crotch while she watched. Gretchen who was still behind Alex punishing him with the strap kept encouraging him to fuck me harder and faster.

Alex was getting off on me eating Tara's pussy because the more she squirmed and squealed the more intensely he fucked my ass. Almost as if I had already done this before I began to squeeze my muscles around his shaft making it harder for him to fuck me so he would be forced to slow down. Both of us were covered with sweat from the intense pressures of losing my cherry during anal sex. Alex told me later on that he was not looking forward to getting his butt fucked hoping that the girls would postpone his butt fucking for at least a day. From the sounds of Tara's orgasm, to the stripes on Alex's bottom, and the feelings of my anal muscles massaging his shaft it didn't take long for Alex to start shooting gobs of come deep into my asshole. With Alex crying out in orgasm Gretchen did not show any mercy and began whipping his asscheeks painfully hard which seemed to make him come even harder. I could feel his shaft hosing my insides with spurt after spurt of orgasmic juices until his balls were completely empty and painfully hurting. Alex kept his cock buried in my well fucked asshole for several minutes until his cock was completely limp. I could feel fresh come dripping from my freshly fucked butt. Gretchen nastily scooped up some from my crack offering it to me on her middle finger forcing me to lick it clean. Slapping my face she told Tara that she finally thinks that this boy has learned his lesson.

With one hand inside her blouse stimulating her nipple and the other working her clitoris Judi said that that was enough for now because she had all the evidence she needed and I should save some more of the juicy details for another session. Judi wanted to know what lesson I really learned that day. I told her the biggest lesson was that I could have sex without my dick which was limp from having been drained four times before the fucking. Removing all of the sperm from my body forced me to think only about my asshole making the experience that more intense. Telling me to draw nearer to her Judi told me she was desperate for some special attention. I knew that masturbation for her was just a teaser because she really needed my tongue to get off. I was just as horny as well and was hoping that when she saw my erection she would allow me to fuck her for a change.

I was embarrassingly glad I finally finished my confessional story. Judi was frantically fingering her pussy desperate for some real attention. Grabbing my face Judi forced my mouth into her sex ordering me to lick and don't stop until she came. Sucking her clit into my mouth I used the tip of my tongue like a vibrator ringing it like a bell until Judi wildly orgasmed. Pushing my head away Judi pinched my smart ass cheeks promising me she had a surprise in store for me. She had recently purchased a strapon dildo for her girlfriend Jenna but because of my sudden twist in confession she was going to use it on me instead. Hearing the story of me getting fucked over the stool got her turned on. So she decided to fuck me right there on her own footstool.

Asking me if I had ever seen a strapon before I told her I seen a few pictures in magazines but never seen one person. Pushing a videotape in her VCR she told me to sit down and watch. She came down on the floor sitting next to me grabbing my still stiff cock and began stroking it. The video was a typical lesbian loop with two beautiful women kissing and fingering each other. After a brief 69, the butch of the ladies began strapping on a black leather harness pushing an 8in. pink dildo through the ring of the harness. Stroking it just like a real cock she pushed the bitch over and buried it in her pussy. Staying inside just long enough to get enough juices to lubricate her dildo the butch pulled free and began pushing the head of the dildo into the bitch's asshole.

I was still rock hard after the movie ended and Judi was promising me some of the same treatment. She asked me if I wanted to be her submissive slave to serve her as whatever pleased her. I asked her if that meant that I could participate in her lesbian lifestyle. Smiling she knew the movie had an impact on me saying that her girlfriend specifically asked her if I could accompany them in their sessions. Judi guaranteed that I would be watching her do the same thing to her girlfriend as the bitch in the movie got.

Walking out of the living room into the bedroom I could hear Judi fumbling around with something. Coming back into the room with a big smile Judi was wearing her strapon sporting a huge 8in. dildo. She was completely naked except for a pair of black heels. Prancing over to me on the floor she took the dildo in her hands and began sliding it over my lips ordering me to open wide. Not even waiting for me to completely comply she pushed the dildo all the way to the back of my throat forcing my mouth open telling me to suck her cock knowing now that I have had a lot of experience with dick. Not wanting to disappoint her I began to perform fellatio just as if her dildo was a real cock. Grabbing my ear lobes she began pulling my mouth all the way over her cock forcing me to swallow the whole thing calling me a sucking slut. Telling me I'd better lubricate it well with saliva because she had no KY jelly so I was going to get a dry fucking for being a bad boy.

Pulling her cock out of my mouth dripping with my saliva Judi ordering me over the footstool pulled my asscheeks apart spitting right on my anus then immediately began pushing the head of the dildo into me. Once Judi had the head of her dildo past sphincter muscle she told me that I had no idea what kind of experience she had, or with what partners male or female she has had sex with, giving me a sharp warning that there was nothing sexually she didn't know how to do. With one quick push of her sexy ass Judi buried the dildo into my butthole. Bending down over me so that she could talk Judi told me that even though her dildo was not real she could make it come alive and that I should get ready for the best fucking of my life.

At first I thought she was jealous of me having been fucked before but what I found out very soon was that she was going to give me a brand new experience with dominant anal sex. I tried to stay relaxed because Judi was already beginning to pull in and out fucking me with full strokes. Stopping for short moments pushing the dildo all the way into me to the hilt Judi told me that she was actually proud of me having already lost my cherry because now she has even nastier ideas and friends for me to meet and have sex with. My honest mouth opened up a Pandora's Box for Judi's sexual fantasies. Grabbing my dick she began jacking me off. I was so excited I quickly came in the palm of her hand. I could hear Judi laughing behind me saying there was no need for KY jelly when my balls were so full of natural lubricant. Pulling the dildo almost all the way out of my asshole she slimed the shaft of the dildo with my fresh sticky come then immediately pushed it back inside of me and began fucking me earnestly.

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Judi Leads Me into Bisexuality Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds