• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The 21st Birthday Party

The 21st Birthday Party

1234

That night started out as a run-of-the-mill party in a mock-tudor country pub. The girl in question, Patricia, was a farmer's daughter, fairly attractive with a whole gang of college friends and young farmers to make us a jovial atmosphere in the pub's spacious function suite.

I was supposed to be going with my then-girlfriend, Michelle, who was an old schoolfriend of Patricia, but at the last minute Michelle called off sick.

She begged me to show up, give our present and send her best wishes. Reluctantly, I agreed, only because I already knew Kelvin, Patricia's younger brother who used to play on my amateur football team and whom I regularly saw around on nights out.

Kelvin was always the typical young-gun happy to be around older guys – I was mid-twenties - and always aiming to impress with his tales of womanising. So I settled into the busy, happy atmosphere beside Kelvin and a table of people I had never met.

I had seen one of them, however – Kelvin's 'girlfriend' – part-time fuckbuddy morelike – a cute blonde girl named Annie.; one of those girls always smiling, always with a wicked glint in her eye. None too bright, but definitely the right girl to have at a party.

There were some other young couples at the table and two girls on their own. Kelvin introduced me to his cousin, Melanie, a girl I knew by reputation to be 'miss-perfect' - the classic, demure, rich farmer's daughter-type with pretensions and allusions to society life. Her makeup spoke volumes – professionally applied to highlight her fine bone-structure; a face that wouldn't have looked out of place in some wealthy American soap opera, but also one that drove a spike through a man's heart and groin – the girl had looks that could raise the dicks of the dead.

Her hair was, like Annie's, a straight blonde bob, but slightly longer than Kelvin's girl's which cut Melanie from 'fiesty fun blonde' to refined, sophisticated blonde.

She was sitting when we met so I never got a look at her figure until later.

It was, I must admit, the tits next to her which drew me from Melanie's galvanising face – a decottelage any world-class beauty would have been proud of. A deep cleavage formed by to big firm breasts cradled within a low-cut top caught my eye and eventually took me to their owner's face once my awareness registered that the few beers I'd had were letting me linger a mite too long.

Ultimately I was greeted by a sparkling smile from a very innocent face but one dominated by two big brown eyes and luscious red lips. I had to ask again as this vision with light-brown tresses which fell around that lovely jawline introduced herself.

"Felice," she repeated to me. Then I understood –French, she was, and her accent was ridiculously arousing as she further explained herself. I nodded and smiled along though it was difficult to hear everything in detail above the party music and buzz of conversation. However, I did get several chances to glance down at her awesome titties as they shook and shuddered slightly when she talked expressively.

Kelvin was eager to explain that Felice was Melanie's student exchange partner and was over here for a couple of months. As attentions turned from my introduction and people fell back into their own conversations, Kelvin checked to make sure his Annie was engrossed in talk with Felice and Melanie across the low table, then sidled along his seat to me the way blokes about to indulge in a top-secret exchange of information do.

He told me Melanie and Felice had been staying over at his family's farmhouse for the past two days. I joked that he must have enjoyed being surrounded by them as well as Annie staying for the party weekend. But Kelvin was deadly serious, almost worried-looking.

He said, flat, "Andy, Felice is a damn tease. She's not even wearing any panties tonight. . ."

I smiled, thought he was having a laugh. He never cracked; stayed stoical.

"No way," I whispered. "She's. . .No way?"

"I'm tellin' you, man. Last two days – caught her coming out the shower room. She lets her towel slip knowing I'm staring and those two tits nearly knock me out."

"What? What're they like? Shit!"

"Never moved an inch. She's got a slim body and they're high and firm. Big nips, too. And they were hard, y'know?"

I'm staring over at this excruciatingly pretty French chick with the sweetest appearance. I think my jaw might have been open too far. I felt Kelvin nudge me, so I turned back to him.

"She's showed me those tits, then yesterday night I go for a piss and she's in the bathroom, turned away just pulling up her jeans – no panties; so I get this tight bare ass right in my face."

"Ah, timing."

"Nope, she'd been in there waiting on me. We'd all been around the kitchen, drinking, chatting. She'd gone out the room well before. Didn't even hear the toilet flush. I'm sure she was waiting."

"What did you do?"

"Well, I smiled, obviously. . .She just smiled back, mumbled some apology in French and skipped past me, doing that biting-the-lip cheeky thing . . ."

"Wow," I said, taking a big sup of my beer. It tasted great; the view was great, of the three girls chatting. I remembered Michelle.

Then as quickly forgot about her when Kelvin went on in my ear: "And tonight Felice's not wearing any knickers. I'm telling you. She's got a little skirt on and bare legs. Before you came in she made sure I saw her get up to go to the bathroom. I caught it right then – saw bare pussy between those long legs."

Automatically, I glanced over and down at Felice. She caught me. I choked. I could only see the tops of her thighs across the table. Her skirt cut off at about three inches below crotch level by my calculations.

I quickly looked away, pretending to be glancing around the pub but doing really badly as most do in such situations. Out the corner of my eye I saw her grin. I think I blushed a bit, so I rubbed my face as if tired and turned back to Kelvin.

"Can't see," I said, covertly.

"You will. . ."

"Does Annie know – about Felice doing this, I mean?"

"Nope. Like, how would I tell her?"

"What about Melanie?"

"Nope, haven't seen her naked. . .Wouldn't mind. . ."

"Idiot. I mean, you told her about her French exchange flasher?"

He shook his head.

Giggling floated across the table. "Felice was asking if you were a bit of a Romeo, Andy," Annie laughed over. "Have you not got your girlfriend with you?"

Now none of these girls knew Michelle. So, acting entirely on hormonal intuition – alright, dirty horndog possibility mode – I shook my head; tight smile. "Not really getting on these days," I said. "Kind of. . ."

At times like that it's sometimes best to shut up and let willing females fill in the clichés – loving a good relationship crisis as many of them do.

". . .Taking some time apart?" Annie asked, brows raised, all earnest.

Bingo. Hear the bells chime. "That's it," I said. "Just kind of letting it go. . .Y'know?"

"End quietly? No fuss?"

I sighed. Call the academy. "Yeah. . .Thought I'd get out for some fun tonight."

They all smiled broadly, beautifully, even Melanie. "That's good," said Annie. "Best thing. . ."

"Yup. Drinks anyone?"

They accepted. Kelvin accompanied me to the bar. I explained the situation to him. Of course, he got it in a flash. "Cool, man. Cool. You think you fancy your chances with the French chick?"

"Not thought about it. Just don't want to spend the evening talking about an absent girlfriend and the barriers that puts up. Dig?"

He dug with a smile.

Back at the table the drinks flowed. The party raised the roof and the atmosphere became even more boisterous when party girl Patricia got a male stripogram. She ended up on a chair in the middle of the dancefloor with some buffed-up, dipped-in-a-vat-of-tea twink in a leather thong prancing around her.

Of course, all the girls in the place stood to watch. Felice included.

I did well to not splutter my beer all over the place. As the delightful French fancy stood, she tossed her silky brown locks back, lifting those jutting breast high and my basic male instinct heard the swish of bare thigh against bare thigh under the raucous uproar in the function suite.

I immediately threw my gaze at her skirt. The slip of black material slid up as her legs flexed, so lithe and long. Suddenly, at the juncture of those amazing thighs, so often shrouded in shadow, the lifting of the skirt hem allowed light to reveal. . .

My heart skipped a beat. Mainly because all the blood shot straight to my dick.

. . .A slit. A set of fleshy labia, shaven clean, little folds where they creased against her groin.

Then she was upright, standing straight, skirt dropping back like a stage curtain operated by Satan himself, the teasing bastard.

I looked quickly at Kelvin. He'd been standing on the same platform as me; By the look on his face the sanity express had just left. I know he was a young farmer, but even by that banjo-twanging gene pool standard he looked positively gormless. The only thing missing from his leer was a string of drool trailing down from the corner of his mouth.

After a few seconds of auditioning as Forest Gump's shoe-eating cousin, he pulled himself together and hissed at me, "See?"

I nodded. I could hardly speak., save to keep repeating 'fuck' to myself inwardly as somewhere outside my befuddled mind a party raged and scores of nubile young women cheered on a 'male entertainer'.

All the entertainment I needed was right across the table. I silently thanked Michelle for her persuasion to get me here alone.

I drank, Kelvin drank, we both kept one eye on the centre of the party's attention, and at Felice's pretty face as she watched on laughing with the others.

Of course, everything else, including my silent prayers was focussed on that little sexy skirt of hers which, if it knew what was good for it, was loitering with intent about three inches too low and better think about 'raising its game.'

But it was an entity entirely removed from the universe of sexy French exchange students that brought paradise to the shores of mine and Kelvin's private island amid the party chaos.

An entity known as Kelvin's dad – a portly, no let's be honest – rotund; fat even – barrel of a rouged-cheeked farmer who stood in front of our table to watch his daughter receive her 21st birthday 'present'.

He did so with a brief nod and hello to us. I heard Melanie ask him, her uncle, to move – he was blocking the view. He never heard. Melanie climbed onto the leather fixed seating she had been sat on along the wall. I got to see her fully now – tall, fit and in perfect proportion. She looked after herself – a toned body; I guessed a C-cup pair of fine tits enclosed in a tight cream dress which also hugged her hips and firm ass. Was that stockings underneath, cladding a pair of fine pins? Great.

Annie followed suit, clambering up. I got a bit of a start – I knew she was a party girl but hadn't expected the shiny hotpants which showed off her tight little ass and tanned legs. I thought earlier it was just a skirt. Her belly – visible between the hotpants and crop-top - was flat, toned, and her perky titties were mouth-watering. I tried not to look too hard or long because Kelvin was right next to me. And because we both seemed to realise at the same time who would have to climb up next to join the grandstand view.

Annie reached a hand down. Felice, one up to grasp it. Michelangelo should have painted it, that moment. For it was a precursor to voyeur dreams.

Felice put one heel-encased foot up onto the seat for purchase. One leg remained firmly on the floor as she steadied herself. Her thighs were parted high and wide at her crotch. The black skirt was but a bystander to this drama for it could do nothing more to conceal the main event.

Kelvin and I gazed at a taut calf, a bent knee up on the seating, a long underside of toned thigh leading our eyes to the stirring sight at her groin – that pussy bared in full, and devoid of hair.

Her mound was prominent, fleshy, like the gash beneath, so very distinct and lush. I saw two sets of folds there, sizeable inner lips which pushed against their outer counterparts. A raw flower.

It fit so well with Felice's overall appearance - that of innocence but carnal promise. Her sex was a focus of her ripe sexuality. But enough poetry – that pussy looked so inviting, so perfectly open to desire.

Kelvin gasped, "Jesus!"

"Yeah and I'll bet he wishes he'd come back early. Like now. . ." I said with a big smile.

Felice hauled herself up beside the other girls. I saw that pussy crease between her thighs. Her skirt fell back, but not fully. For five minutes – it felt like a second – Kelvin and I were rewarded with glimpses of her slit, a lip here, a meaty slit there as she twisted, turned, laughed along, stretched for a view.

I was wearing jeans, thank god, because my dick was throbbing. I saw Kelvin shift in his seat. Ditto, buddy. I had to adjust.

It was then that I saw Felice look down at the pair of us. And also then that I realised Kelvin was correct – she knew what was up; that overbite came into play beneath her lovely sparkling gaze. She held my eye just a second too long for it to be innocuous, then looked back to the festivities. The sexy minx. A tease, and loving it.

When the stripper finished and the party continued we got one more full-on view of Felice's open pussy as she climbed down from the seat. I saw those lips part under duress and was sure moisture gleamed out from the shadows beneath her skirt.

She didn't sit, but instead excused herself to the bathroom. Annie came across and sat on Kelvin's lap. She made a short laugh and said "Ow1" as she felt his hard-on. I pretended not to notice but smiled as he explained himself, telling her she looked so sexy stood up in her hotpants that it had got to him. She wanted to make sure it wasn't the male stripper, she said, and Kelvin blushed.

Drinks flowed, fun was had. The girls got very tipsy and soon the five of us were in our own little conclave, making merry. Kelvin and I made a sport of trying to get a look up Felice's skirt and she, I think, had as much fun affording us the occasional glimpse of flesh right under the noses of Annie and Melanie who had no idea.

At least twice my drunken senses caught that fleshy bald pussy in full light as Felice took her daring to the max. and both those times I distinctly saw the flush of pink and the shine of juice along her flowering quim.

I made a trip to the toilets with a smile on my face and was still smiling as I tucked the beast back into its cage and turned to wash my hands. (yes, girls, some of us do. . .). It's not the most comforting of sights to see another guy smiling broadly in a gents' toilet and I think that encouraged the only other bloke in there at the time to leave pretty briskly. I was on my way out the door, too, when I heard the giggling. Female. I turned, frowned. Somewhere in the bathrooms. . .In a stall.

A door peeked open slightly. I saw Felice peek out, wink at me. "Hi, Andy ('Andee')," she cooed in that sultry accent. Then she swung the door open fully falling back as it swept in. She sat on the lavatory and grinned at me, smile dazzling, eyes sparkling. Big tits pointing two lovely big firm nipples right at me.

I gasped, laughed with the shock – her tits were squeezed out of her top, perfectly supported and so stunningly fresh, full and dynamic that I began to think I'd walked onto the set of a Russ Meyer movie (god rest his genius soul).

They jiggled delightfully as she found amusement in my reaction.

Felice beckoned me towards her, speaking hurriedly and in French. I heard the outer door to the toilets open and voices make an entrance before their speakers. Quickly, I ran into the stall, letting Felice reach round me and shut the door.

I heard some lads carry on with banter as they went for a pee. I was trying not to laugh out loud. I felt Felice push those bountiful breasts against my thighs as I squeezed up against her. Sitting on the loo, under stifled giggles, she began to unbutton my jeans. I panicked mometarily, but hell, didn't really move to stop her. I felt the honourable member rise to attention, wondered how far she was going: Tease or more?

It was more. I looked down as those fawn eyes gazed up full of mischief, fun, and - hornily – lust. I felt her delicate French fingers grasp my cock through my shorts. It stiffened up to her touch . She made a little cooing noise that got me even harder and started to kiss all around my groin, over my jeans and shorts, then gradually, she tigged them down, reaching in to get her bare fist around my dick. What a feeling. Even better as I watched her pull it out, felt the cool air on my balls as she made room by forcing my shorts and jeans down further.

Then her ruby lips engulfed the head of my cock. The sensation made me groan. I heard, or more like, did not hear the guys chatter any more; I became very aware of the silence. I clammed up. Only thing you could hear was Felice sucking my cock.

"Hear that,?" a voice said. "Someone's getting it on in there!"

I looked down. The beautiful French chick looked up eyes wide, mouth full of my cock. I saw the smile in that gaze, the thrill.

"Hey, buddy, go for it!" came another cry.

Felice bobbed her head fast along my shaft, working her tongue magnificently. One hand continued to aid her manipulation of my dick. I got an added buzz as more encouraging shouts came over the stall and someone banged the door – it seemed to stimulate Felice even more. She attacked her own pussy. I watched and felt her free hand flit under her skirt and her own wanking begin.

The main toilet doors opened to allow more guys in. This perturbed our first crowd from shouting any more and I heard them slink off laughing, pointing out to the newcomer, or newcomers, that there was action in the stalls.

Felice started moaning, getting off on the danger. I took a chance to bend slightly, get my own hand under her skirt to feel her lovely pussy. My fingers encountered hers moving at pace, then incredible soft, soaking wet smooth flesh, hot velvet folds running underneath my fingertips as I explored her aroused and juicy cunt.

She suddenly started to gasp, hitting an orgasm. Took me a bit by surprise. I stumbled as she thrust her hips forward forcing three of my fingers into her gushing pussy up to the second knuckle: the girl was on fire!

"Hey!" from out in the bathroom floor. "Hey, Andy! That you?" I froze. Kelvin. Goddamn!

I croaked a yes, then to my surprise I heard him enter the adjacent stall. Laughter in his drunken voice: "Hey, you been gone so long! You got Felice in there?"

Felice was sprawled on the toilet seat in front of me, skirt hiked up, deep pink bald pussy splayed open, thighs apart, wet with her juices. Her big tits shook amazingly as she came down form her orgasmic high, breathing in ecstatic giggly breaths.

She still held my rock-solid cock in her light grasp. She heard Kelvin's voice, heard him move in next to us, then with that mischevious glint, leaned forward and continued with her blowjob, but this time stroking and fondling my aching balls ever so lightly and ever so arousingly with her fingers while the other hand swept up and down my shaft in corckscrew fashion, lubricated with juices from her own pussy.

Kelvin poked his head over the stall divide at that moment. "Woah! Wow, fantastic!"

I looked up, straining to hold my orgasm. "For fuck's sake, Kelvin, don't draw attention!"

"Shit!" he said and ducked back.

Good lad, I'm thinking, as Felice's actions started me on the unstoppable path to a finish.

Then I hear him at our stall door. And Felice leaves my balls a second to reach round and unlock the damn thing.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The 21st Birthday Party

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds