• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Shower

The Shower

I walk into the bathroom, already wet and ready after our time together online. I lean over turning the water on to a medium to hot temperature and pull the knob for the shower to start. Stepping back, I slide my sundress up over my head and shiver; partially because the a/c is on and also because of the anticipation of what I know is going to take place. Looking down at my breasts, I see that my nipples are already hard. I giggle to myself knowing the clothespins will clip on them just fine. I reach down, picking up one, clipping it on my left nipple. I close my eyes and softly moan to myself.

God it feels so good Sir. I give it a slight tug and begin to feel my wetness dripping down my lips. I pick up the one and clip it on my right nipple. Biting my bottom lip so as not to moan out loudly. I pull out on both of them, holding them like that for just a moment. Walking over to the shower, I pull the curtain back, stepping one foot inside.

Feeling my wetness drip down on my leg, I hurry up and pull the other foot in and shut the curtain. I stand under the stream of hot water, allowing the pressure to beat down on my chest and the clothespins. I slide my hand down across my body, starting at my neck. Closing my eyes, tilting my head back, wishing you were there with me Sir. I move my hands down over my chest, dragging my palms down across the clothes pins and across my stomach and further down to my clit.

I let out a long sigh as I feel how hard and sensitive my clit is. Softly smiling, I being to circle it with my finger tip, dragging my nail across it lightly. I reach down with my other hand and insert a finger into my dripping wet pussy, and slowly begin to stroke it in and out, as I match the rhythm on my clit. I feel small quivers go through my body, knowing I am there at the edge, ready to cum. I tilt my head back, biting hard on my lip and I release myself, feeling it flow down across my hand and my leg. I grin to myself, and bring my finger up to slide it across my lips. Darting my tongue out so that I can taste the sweetness before the shower washes it off of my lips.

I reach down with both hands, tugging harder on the clothespins, feeling tingles go thru me, loving the feel of them clipped onto my nipples. I again slide one hand down to my clit, pushing against it with slight pressure, taking it between two fingers and pinching it tightly. mmmmmmmmm I squat down, moving one finger down into my pussy and one from the other hand around to my perked asshole. Rubbing it around the bud, slowly inserting my finger inside. I begin to fuck my self both in the pussy and the ass, alternating my ins and outs with my fingers. I feel my pussy gripping onto the finger inside of it, as goose bumps form across my body, despite the hot shower that is beating down on me, I let myself again release for the second time, reaching up and unclipping the clothes pin from my right nipple, will still pounding two fingers in my pussy, exploding, grabbing a hold of the clip free nipple, squeezing it and pulling on it.

My orgasm subsiding, I stand up, allowing the water to run down across my head, hair and body, I slowly begging to wet my hair thoroughly and begin to wash it. Still feeling the tingling in my nipple where I had released the first clothespin, I again reach down and grab a hold of the clothespin remaining on my left nipple. Pulling it hard. Moaning out. Realizing I moaned a little too loud, I stop for just a moment to listen for sounds outside of the bathroom. Thank goodness, I don't think anyone heard me. lol I slide one hand back down to my pussy and the other one again to my clit.

Sliding two fingers inside of my pussy, I begin to stroke them in and out, picking up the pace after each stroke. Pushing them harder and deeper into me. I pick up the clothespin that I took off of my right nipple and clip it to my clit, pulling hard on it as I fuck myself harder with two fingers. Knowing this is the last time that I may cum, I push my hips harder down against my hand, so I can bring myself to a very intense orgasm. I feel my legs begin to shake, I lean a little bit against the shower wall. Feeling the pressure rising, I pull one last time at the clothespin on my clit, letting it bounce back as I move that hand up to my left nipple, pulling hard on the clothespin there, I let myself flow down across my fingers inside of me, feeling it flow down across my wrist and arm.

I let out a very content sigh, pulling of the clothespin on my nipple, as the last of the trembles flow through my body. I stand there, smiling to myself, feeling very content at the moment. Knowing that I have yet to write this all down on paper and copy it over to an email for you. I finish my shower, washing my body, lingering a few moments longer than normal across my nipples. I know that I cannot cum anymore tonight, as I have been instructed by you to only cum 3 times. I quickly finish up my shower, turn the water off and step out...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Shower

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 350 milliseconds