• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Well, If You Don't Believe Me...

Well, If You Don't Believe Me...

12

Tyler and I were in our early twenties when we got engaged after a long courtship, it wasn't that we were afraid to make the commitment to each other, but more that we were so content with each other, time just sort of disappeared on us. We both had the travel bug and decided that the overseas experience was a must before we settled down to married bliss and the financial commitments that follow. The thought of lying arm in arm on a sunny Greece beach or getting thoroughly plastered at the Munich beer festival was too much to pass up. We made one major sacrifice to accomplish our plan, and that was for both of us to stay at home with our parents, and fight the urge to get a little apartment and live together. It made the sex thing a little difficult, but we just had to make the best of it. While we both had good paying jobs, the costs of our little travel plans were not insubstantial, and after booking our flights to London, we decided to do a little part time work to assist in saving for our quest for freedom.

Criterion Catering was a company that did weddings and other corporate type functions, and it was there that Kylie and I began a little part time work, she as a waitress and myself as a barman. It killed our Friday and Saturday nights socialising with friends, and there were times that we nearly gave it up, but we bolstered each other up with the dreams of Europe and its delights. It was damned hard work, but we persevered, and the fact that most of the time we were together helped us through it.

I liked watching my little Tyler strutting her stuff in the Criterion uniform, the green top and the shortish black skirt looked real good on her. I liked the way that the skirt swished around her long tan legs as she walked, or how it rode up just a little when as she bent over a table when serving guests. I was proud when I noticed the admiring glances of other males as she carried out her tasks with a smile. Some reading my story might think that Tyler was a bit of a flirt, but she wasn't really, she was outgoing and friendly and sometimes didn't quite realise the affect she had on men. It would be fair to say that my Tyler was a little bit naïve; she thought that the large engagement ring on her finger negated any male interest in her, but was sadly mistaken. She was an extremely pretty girl with big blue eyes and just a few freckles around her nose. Her hair was thick and wavy, but cut short. She reckoned that her breasts were too small, but to me they were perfect little handfuls, her large dark nipples when aroused were just lovely to suck on. But to me, Tyler's best attribute was her tight little rounded butt, oh how I just loved to get my hands on those lovely smooth cheeks. She would often tease me by wearing tight jeans, or when we were alone in a pair of brief panties. A little flash of her tidy little pussy was often found to be extremely dangerous. And there was nothing better in the whole wide world than her whispering in my ear how much she loved me as I rode her passionately.

I was the lucky one who disengaged Tyler from her virginity, it took a whole month of serious courting before I managed it, but did so where all others before me had failed. Sexually, she was a little shy at first, but soon warmed to the exciting pleasures of the flesh. Now, she liked nothing better for me to lick her pussy to orgasm, or to ride her hard with her legs firmly around my shoulders. She soon became a formidable provider of blow jobs after a rather inept beginning, and now quite enjoyed a nice face full of cum if the moment took her. And as our love grew, Tyler began to instigate sex when she felt like it, and for some reason I never complained, not even once.

One night when my parents had gone away for the weekend, we rented an adult DVD. It was the first time that Tyler had seen someone else in the act, and after getting over the guilt of it all, watched it with great interest before attacking me. Since then, we've watched adult DVD's, but under Tyler's proviso of complete secrecy, as she would be mortified if anyone in her family found out. It would be an under estimation to suggest that her family is kind of old fashioned, and mine isn't much better. Finding out that their offspring were watching porno would be catastrophic, even though we're supposedly adults and engaged.

We soon made quite good friends with some of the staff at Criterion. Reuben was one of the barmen at Criterion that I often worked with; he was a bit of a novelty in that he was a very tall and very black Jamaican about my age. We soon built up a strong rapport while we worked the bar, and we had lots of laughs while supplying copious amounts of alcohol.

Now, Reuben was a natural comedian; he just had the ability to make people laugh. Even when we were busy and working hard, he was always up to some sort of cheeky mischief and causing innocent havoc. The combination of his natural charm and humour resulted in him being a bit of a magnet with the guests, and it was a regular thing for him to have an audience at the bar listening to that lovely Jamaican accent doing its thing. The owner of Criterion quite rightly gave Reuben a lot of leeway in his antics, for happy guests take away good memories and bring repeat business, as anyone in the business knows, reputation is everything. The majority of his audience would be female, both young and mature, and it didn't take me long to realise his dark good looks awakened some desires amongst them. They would prop their breasts on top of the bar, then gaze up at his six foot wide shouldered frame and let their imaginations run wild.

Reuben and I talked a lot about travelling; he too had the travel bug and was slowly working his way around the world. Having good bar experience, he was easily able to pick up work, even though low paid; it was enough for him to live on if he lived frugally. I listened with great interest to his stories of his experiences, but to be honest I sometimes thought he exaggerated a little like most males with an audience. It took Tyler a little time to warm to Reuben for his usually winning smile and constant teasing only seemed to put her ill at ease. But he finally wore her down enough to get her to laugh along with his antics.

As time went on, Reuben became a little more liberal with his sexual conquests. While we stocking the shelves and chillers before and after functions, he liked nothing better to tell me about what happened with some girl he met. It would seem that his dark skin and natural charms were enough to make girls swoon and their panties hit the floor. And once they got a glimpse of what was in his pants, they were instantly in love. He often commented that married women were sometimes the worst, and it wasn't uncommon for them instigate sexual encounters, some with their husbands permission. At first, I just scoffed at the suggestion that married women would be so bold. But Reuben suggested that I look out for the wedding rings when women were in his vicinity.

Its funny how one doesn't notice things until they're actually pointed out, but I began to take a little more notice of Reuben activities, he was often talking to married women while at the bar or when collecting dead bottles and glasses from tables. One of the many facilities at the Criterion Lounge, were the outdoor garden areas where people could socialise. There were a small number of secluded areas which had seats and tables, usually frequented by smokers plying their evil habits, or where guests could get a little privacy. It was there that Reuben suggested he'd been propositioned and even fondled by female guests.

I once quite wrongly or rightly told Tyler about Reuben's conquests with married women while I was driving her home; like me she also took it with a grain of salt. The suggestion that married women would offer promiscuous sex favours was pure fantasy on his part. As time went on, Reuben sensed that I disbelieved him and took some exception to the fact that I thought he was exaggerating, anyway for all the shit he handed out to other people it was kinda good to see him a touch agitated. But it was on a Friday night that Reuben proved that he was right and both Tyler and I were more than a little naïve.

It was a night when Criterion was hosting a large fund raising evening, the place was packed and it was a busy night for all the staff, and as usual Reuben and I were working the bar. Halfway through the evening, Reuben winked at me and leaned close so no one else could hear.

"Watch the chick over there in the black dress." he whispered.

Several times she approached Reuben's end of the bar waiting to be served, and then stay to chat, even waiting until he'd finished serving others. As she flirted, I noticed the wedding and engagement rings on her left hand. I guess she'd be in her late thirties or early forties and quite pretty dressed in a long black dress, her curly blonde hair was styled short. Around 1 am, the function began to wind down, and Reuben and I began to make excursions from behind the bar to collect discarded glasses and put them in the dishwasher, the more that we did now, the less we had to do later, and the earlier we could go home.

Reuben disappeared for a few minutes and the returned with a tray of glasses and a big smile. He waited until we were out of earshot of everyone and then grinned at me.

"Blondie wants me to give her one while hubby watches." he whispered.

"Yeah right." I replied unconvincingly.

"Nah, straight up man. I told them to wait around until it was quieter."

"Sure."

He grinned mischievously, "Tell you what, I'll let you watch. I'll show you how it's done back home."

That got my interest up, "Okay."

"I'm gonna sneak them into the store room down the back, if you get in there and hide in the old office, you'll be able to see. I'll give you a heads up when I'm ready, just sneak away and hide, and be quiet."

The store room was part an adjacent building that was once the main function room before Criterion expanded into their new dwelling. It was there we stored spare tables, chairs, table cloths and other paraphernalia. Luckily for Reuben, the building was a reasonable distance away and the entrance hidden by the landscaping of trees and shrubs.

As people picked up their belongings and left for home, I noticed that Blondie and her husband were inconspicuously hanging around, and it was only then that I came to the conclusion that there may be some substance to Reuben's little proposal. It was usually about this time that the owners of Criterion, Bob and his wife Sharon would disappear home and leave the cleaning up to the hired help, which is what Reuben was waiting for. He watched their silver Mercedes disappear down the drive and onto the main road and then made his move. He looked over at me and pointed towards the store, and I had no hesitation making my way down the cobbled pathway towards it.

Now at the time, I didn't know whether it was good luck or bad, but I ran into Tyler clearing tables, she smiled and made her way towards me.

"Hi yah, where you off to?" she asked.

"Just going to get something from the store."

I could see the puzzlement on her face; it's not a place we would normally venture into at this time of night. I knew that she was going to question me, and also that I was running out of time to hide before Reuben arrived. I decided to take a risk and take Tyler with me.

"Come with me." I said convincingly while taking her by the hand.

"What are you up to?"

"Shhhhhhh, just trust me."

We entered the dimly lit store room and threaded our way around the stacked tables and up two stairs into the old office. Closing the door behind us, I walked over to the one way window that viewed back out into the store area.

"What are we doing in here?" Tyler asked.

I turned and took her into my arms, "Reuben's gonna bring in a couple in here. The husband wants to watch her do it with Reuben."

"I don't believe it. You sure he's not pulling one of his pranks?"

"Nah, I don't think so. When I told him that I didn't believe him, he told me to come in here and watch."

"I'm not sure I wanna watch." Tyler replied.

"Aw, c'mon." I pleaded. "The real thing will be better that watching a DVD."

"Maybe, but at least with a DVD we don't have to face the people the next day. I won't be able to look at Reuben straight in the eye again."

Suddenly, the outside door opened and Reuben entered followed by Blondie and her husband. For Tyler, it was too late to escape. I quickly and quietly wheeled two old dusty computer chairs over to the window and signalled for Tyler to sit down, to my relief, she did so.

"Can they see us?" she whispered.

"No, its one way glass, we can see out but no one can see in."

We watched as Reuben walked over to a switchboard and tried various light switches, when finding one that gave just enough to see what was going on, he led the couple around to just outside the office in which we hiding.

"Look at that." Tyler whispered. "He's all prepared."

It was only then that I'd noticed that Reuben had made up a bit of a bed from stacks of table cloths; the area was surrounded on three sides with tables and completely out of site from the entrance on the other side. It was only us that could see what was going on. We watched as the three of them chatted for a few seconds, we could hear their voices but not what was being said. Blondie then put her arms around her husband's neck and gave him a long kiss before turning to Reuben. She leaned close and tentatively kissed him on the lips; his big hands slipped around her waist, then upwards to her breasts and caressed them through her dress. One hand then slipped downwards and between her thighs, Blondie let him stroke her for a few seconds, then stepped playfully back out of his reach. Lifting her skirt high to her waist, she gave Reuben a peak at her legs and cream coloured panties. The look of lust on Reuben's face was plain for Tyler and I to see, he smiled and rubbed the front of his trousers.

Blondie's pale legs were long and shapely, her thighs round and full. From our side view, we got a good view of her panties and her large buttocks beneath; they sure looked pretty good from where I sat. She then coaxed Reuben close to the bed of table cloths and knelt before him. At first she rubbed the substantial bulge through his trousers, but her hands soon wandered up to his belt, and it was but a short time before his trousers were on their way downwards and leaving only his bulging briefs. Her hand lifted the waist band and slipped beneath, and she smiled while lifting Reuben's heavy shaft from under the material. Even from where we were sitting, we could see how large and black his cock was, both thick and long. Blondie leaned forward and rubbed the bulbous head over her smiling face before slipping her lips over it. The look of pleasure on Reuben's face was a sight to see, he was almost grimacing as his cock was tantalised licked and sucked.

"I don't believe this." I heard Tyler whisper beside me.

Blondie's husband, a tall good looking man watched with great interest on as his wife suckled another man, his hand drifting downwards to the front of his own trousers. Slipping the straps of her dress and bra over her shoulders, Blondie freed her small pert breasts and eased Reuben's shaft between them. She looked up into his face and smiled as he moved back and forth between them before taking him back in her mouth. Tyler and I watched with interest as Blondie sucked his cock with some expertise, taking him deep in her mouth and then sucking his knob while her hand slowly stroked him.

After a short time, Reuben helped Blondie to her feet; his hand lifted the front of her dress and slipped between her thighs. There then looked to be a bit of dialogue, it looked like Reuben wanted Blondie to get down on the make shift bed, bust she was more interested in the sturdy table behind her. Blondie won, and her husband picked up a pile of table cloths and spread them across the table. She then perched her buttocks on the edge of the table and then lay across it with her legs up against her chest. Reuben lifted her dress up over her legs and then moved between them rubbing his cock over her thighs and panties. Her panties were then slowly removed and discarded revealing a neatly trimmed line of brown curls covering her slit. Reuben slipped a finger inside her while his thumb tweaked her clitoris for a second or two causing her to squirm on the table.

Blondie's husband moved real close as Reuben placed his cock between her lips and eased into her. She reached over and took her husbands hand in hers and blew him a kiss as Reuben worked his way into her with slow careful strokes. Pulling her husband closer, she reached up and guided his lips to hers and began to kiss him passionately.

"They're one sick couple." Tyler whispered.

I don't know about sick, but I was really getting turned on watching the antics on the other side of the window. Reaching over to Tyler, I slipped my hand between her knees and caressed her soft skin. Meeting no resistance, my hand wandered slowly upwards, her thighs just parting enough to allow me to continue. I could feel her arousal as my fingers hit her panties, her warmth and dampness telling me that she too was turned on. I began to slowly caress Tyler's pussy over the flimsy material, but her hand took my wandering fingers and held them still by locking her thighs together.

"Stop it." she whispered forcefully. "Not here."

Reuben eased Blondie's thighs over his shoulders and began hammering into her with powerful thrusts. She placed her arms tightly around her husband's neck for support and continued kissing him. Typical Reuben, making sure they were fully distracted, turned and grinned up at the window and gave me the thumbs up, and I had to laugh at his audacity. For what appeared several minutes, Reuben assaulted Blondie with some vengeance, her upper thighs quivering with every home stroke. Still holding her husband's hand, she weathered the assault without complaint. But eventually she lowered her legs and eased him away from her, his long shiny cock wavering around in the air when freed from her pussy. Holding her dress high, Blondie staggered to her feet and gave Reuben a lingering kiss before turning around and bending over the table. Reuben needed no advice on what was required; he quickly moved behind Blondie and positioned his cock between her lips. Their new position gave us a perfect view of his cock sliding deep inside her. Blondie spread her ankles slightly to lower her buttocks to a more desirable height and then lowered her torso flat over the table. Reuben slipped his hands around her waist and then again began to assault her pussy vigorously.

At first, Blondie pushed and rotated her buttocks against him, but eventually Reuben began to wear her out. Her legs began to give out on her, and he had to support her weight until he could do so no more. At Blondie's request, he reluctantly stepped away allowing her to return to her feet. Her previously perfectly groomed hair was now all over the place, her once perfectly made up face now unnaturally red. But to my surprise, Blondie appeared to be a real stayer, for she sunk to her knees and began to suck on Reuben's cock with some gusto.

Now, it was at this time I leaned over to whisper something into Tyler's, as I shifted my weight the chair I was sitting on moved slightly causing the wooden floor to squeak loudly. All three heads on the other side of the window turned in our direction.

"Aw shit." Tyler exclaimed. "They know someone's in here."

Reuben mumbled a few words to Blondie and her husband, and to both Tyler and my surprise they both grinned. A short discussion took place, and then Reuben waved for us to come out.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Well, If You Don't Believe Me...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds