• Home
  • /
  • Erotic Poetry Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic Poetry
  • /
  • A Message To All Men

A Message To All Men

I’ve come to realize something about myself. I love my fellow men. I love my fellow man whether they are black or white, straight or gay.

I love them whether they are tall or short, rich or poor. I love them as athletes, intellectuals, writers, artists and workers. I love them as businessmen and net workers.

I love them as fathers, brothers, cousins, uncles and buddies. I love all of them police officers, firefighters, nurses, teachers, and best of all, fathers out there.

Times are tough for men everywhere. The world no longer appreciates us. Our courage doesn’t seem to matter anymore. There is an unrelenting assault against us.

Why has the world turned against us ? We built the roads. We fought the wars. We protected our spouses and children. We lay down our lives for those we love. Yet these days, we are ridiculed, both for what we do and what we are.

I think we should unite. We’re all in this together. Men of all races, backgrounds, religions, ideologies, orientations and lifestyles. What happens to each of us affects all others.


Never before have we faced a crisis such as this one. Our young men aren’t
doing too well in education. Our elders are dying before their rightful time.
Our brothers are taken and locked away thanks to unfair laws. The world we have built has turned against us.


One can never turn back the clock. Ever. When one has lost something, one must find it anew. What we never thought could be lost has been taken away.
We have been duped, manipulated, and used like mules. We have allowed ourselves to be struck down.


There’s only one thing to do. Rise. You can feel it, can’t you ? It’s everywhere you look. In television, in the books and movies, everywhere you look. A message is being sent loud and clear that we are hated.


You can only ignore it for so long. Try to make your own way into the world and say that what happens to your neighbor won’t happen to you. You’re wrong.
In the eyes of those who hate you, you and your neighbor are one and the same.
What happens to him can happen to you, and sooner than you think you will be in the same boat.


What to do ? Since we are being assaulted and hounded as a group, as a group we must take back what was lost, and having lost it once, ensure that it can never be taken away again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Erotic Poetry Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic Poetry
  • /
  • A Message To All Men

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds