• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Camping with My Best Friend's Mom Ch. 02

Camping with My Best Friend's Mom Ch. 02

For the first time readers, know that I am 18 in this story and Darcy is 16 years my elder, and my best friends mom. The story is true, some of it might be exaggerated from time to time but for the most part it is true.

After our afternoon tryst in the woods, Darcy headed back to camp before Steve got back from the store. I continued to fish around the lake until Jason met up with me.

"Hey Bro, how come it took you so long to get here?" He asked.

"Well come with me, and I will show you." I said.

I took Jason over to the fishing hole where I had caught three good sized fish in twenty minutes and we fished that hole until the sun began to go down. We headed back to camp with memories of one of the best fishing holes we had ever been to.

That night we all sat around the camp fire and talked about the coming football season, while Steve drank his beer, and Darcy eyeballed me. I continued with the discussion with Steve about our chances of making State playoffs, but my mind was transfixed on the fucking Darcy and I had done earlier.

I continued to think about her tight little pussy all night long, through dinner and more discussion with Steve and Jason. As night fall came and we all headed off to our tents, I saw the look in Darcy's eye as she climbed into her tent. I was pretty sure I would see her again tonight.

As the night wore on I heard some movement around and a few voices here and there coming from the direction of the camp fire, so I peaked out of my tent to see Steve and Darcy had gotten back up and were out by the fire. I watched them for a few minutes, but then became uninterested and drifted off to sleep.

A few hours later, must have been around 1-2 AM in the morning, I was awoken by the sound of my tent opening up. Darcy climbed in wearing nothing but her undies and a T-shirt, and began unzipping my sleeping bag.

"Hey sexy!" I said.

"Shh.. no talking." Is all she replied.

She pulled down my sleeping bag and removed my shorts and took my cock into her mouth without another word. She slowly lowered her head down and took as much of my quickly stiffening cock into her mouth as she could. I could feel her tongue swirling around the shaft of my cock as she slowly worked her mouth up and down while stroking my shaft with one of her hands. My cock was at full hardness in no time at all and Darcy was obviously enjoying what she was doing to me, because she was almost taking the whole 8" into her throat with each down stroke. Suddenly she took my cock from her mouth and swung her legs around my body. She was now straddling me and rubbing her panty covered wet pussy up and down my length. She leaned forward and whispered in my ear.

"I need you big cock in me so badly, Steve could not make me cum."

"Steve fucked you tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah, if you can call it that?" She replied while still sliding up and down my length with her pussy.

"He ate my pussy for half an hour, and I still could not cum, all I was thinking about was your big hard cock driving into me again." She said.

I got even harder and bigger when she told me Steve had eaten her. I had dropped a huge load of cum into her tight pussy earlier in the day down by the lake, and it really made me hard to know he had eaten my cum from her tightness.

"Darcy, did you like the thought of Steve sucking my cum from your pussy?" I asked her.

"Oh, Fuck your cock is so hard right now; yeah I was turned on but could not cum because the thought of your cock would not leave my mind." She said.

"I need you to fuck me now, I will do anything to get that hard cock into me." She stated.

"Anything?" I asked.

"Yes, anything, now please fuck me!" She said, as she pulled her panties to the side and slid my hard cock into her tight little pussy.

Darcy slowly slid up and sown the length of my cock, taking the whole length into her tightness. With each downward stroke I could feel my cock hitting her cervix and it thrilled me to know how much she enjoyed my cock inside of her. What she didn't know is I had my "anything" already worked out and I was going to fuck her in the ass as soon as we could get away from everyone.

Darcy continued to use my cock as her fuck tool, and slid up and down the length for about ten minutes. As I could feel her beginning to tighten up in anticipation of her coming climax and began to push forward and drive my cock deeper into her with each down thrust. Soon we were meeting each other stroke for stroke, and she was cumming all over my cock.

Darcy was so wet that her pussy juices were flowing freely from her and running down over my balls saturating my sleeping bag. Darcy slammed down hard on my cock one more time and then froze slamming her face into my pillow and moaning very loudly into it. I could hear her clearly and shoved my cock into her as deep as I could as I told her to be quiet. "I can't... FUCK it feels so good!" She said into the pillow.

"Your cock is so fucking hard; it feels so good in my tight pussy!" She continued into the pillow.

I flipped Darcy off of my cock and left her face down in the pillow. I got behind her. Raised her hips up and then slowly sank my cock into her tight wet pussy from behind. Darcy continued to moan into the pillow as I fucked her hard and deep from behind picking up pace as I felt her tighten up for a second orgasm. I continued my strokes as she came again, and this time a little louder into the pillow she moaned out.

"FUCK YEAH!! Fuck me with that hard cock!" She moaned.

"It feels so fucking gooooood!" She cried out into the pillow.

About that time I slipped a finger into her wetness and then abruptly sank it a knuckle deep into her ass.

"OH FUCK YEAH, your doing it again!" She moaned.

"I love it when you play with my ass!" she told me.

I continued to slide my cock in and out of her convulsing tightness as I fucked her ass with my finger. Soon Darcy was cumming all over my cock with her third orgasm.

"Fucking me... FUCKING ME SOOO GOOOD!" She cried into the pillow.

This last orgasm was all I could take and I sank balls deep into her and unloaded a big load of hot cum into her tight little pussy.

I couldn't stop looking at my cock stretching her pussy lips while my finger was lodged in her ass for the life of me. I seemed to shoot more cum into her the more I looked at the hot visual in front of me. Her tight pussy lips stretched around my thick shaft and my finger buried in her tight ass.

"Fuck you feel good!" She said.

I slowly removed my finger from her ass, and then sat back as my cock slid from her tightness.

"Darcy, I could fuck you all night." I said.

"I know you can, but I have to get back to my tent before someone notices us." She replied.

"What? You don't want me to slide my hard cock into you again?" I asked. She sat up and grabbed me by the head and whispered into my ear.

"Hell yes, I do, I just am not ready for everyone to know that I am addicted to my son's friend's cock."

That did it for me. I knew where I was with Darcy, and I knew that soon I would be fucking her as often as I wanted. She was finding ways to get to me now, and soon I would be having my way with her.

Stay tuned for the next part.... There is 4 more sessions with myself and Darcy before the summer is over.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Camping with My Best Friend's Mom Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 236 milliseconds