• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Alcibaides Ch. 01

Alcibaides Ch. 01

Chapter 1: Reprise

She stood before me, in a black and grey business suit. Her pale blue eyes looked up at me hesitantly, waiting with an intolerable anxiety. I took a step back, lifting my camera and mouthing one word

'Strip!'

Her eyes showed her defeat and she slowly removed her jacket. She was finished by now, beaten... mine.

We where in her and her husband's bedroom. She was the faithful wife and yet this was the beginning of the end for her. The beginning of a move on my part that would see this woman become yet another of my sexual slaves. Within weeks she would do anything for me without complaint as all the others did before her. I would fuck her in every room of her house. She would blow me naked in her back garden. She would allow every form of sexual degradation to be performed on her. In time, she would even fuck my friends who would pay me for the honour. Damn it's such a hard life being me.

My victims know me know me only as Alcibiades and if you wish to know more about the reason for that, check it out on wikipdedia.org but I won't bore you with the details right now. What I want to talk about is control. The control I slowly but surely grasp over these women. From the moment the first item of clothing is removed they are entwined in the web I have laid out for them. Initially I have various methods of blackmail and lies to begin the trap. Different methods work for different girls and some manage to slip away regardless of my talents. But none escape me once I have photographic evidence of them stripping for me as this woman was now. She was caught, and this was merely the first level of things that would erupt to consume her and make her the lowest whore for me. How can she ever explain this to her husband when I say I will show them to him? If she plucks up the courage and I'm forced to do this, then she may escape my claws. But for every time she give in to me and climbs another rung down the ladder, it becomes harder for her to see the light of day again.

Her name was Iza and she was a married business woman aged around thirty five. Iza held a buried past I had skilfully uncovered. The details are insignificant but in short she had a busy sexual life aside from her husband and was terrified he might ever find out. He didn't but I did from one of my sources and I led her to believe that a simple photo shoot for me would free her from my poison tongue and she took the bait, fearing that her husband would leave her if she didn't and I told him her secrets. Truth to tell he probably wouldn't have left her. They may have hit rock bottom but I'm sure they could have worked things out. Yet people like to live the lie and I'm the lie weaver!

Iza stripped before me and I snapped off a generous portion of pictures, capturing every moment of the entrapment. She removed her jacket, then I instructed her to move her skirt, slowly and delicately. She obeyed and as she slipped the skirt down her lovely middle class, middle aged legs she revealed the tops of black stocking with accompanying white garter. I stopped at this point enjoying her ridiculous appearance in a smart business top with no skirt.

'Lay on your bed!' I commanded, enjoying the emphasis of 'your bed' and again she obeyed without question. I told her to roll around on her marital bed into various positions. I tested the boundaries of my trap, though I knew that as yet I couldn't push her too far. In time she would be mine but now she was only half way there, still with that look of determination in her eyes that I would gradually wean out. I took a risk and captured some close ups of her arse through the almost see through white, full knickers she wore. I had promised that these shots where for a legitimate and purely soft core website and that she wouldn't have to show any of her privates. Yet I wanted to take more than I had promised without taking too much. I told her to remove her top and get then ran her through some further poses in just her underwear, which I was now really enjoying. The feeling of power was immensely satisfying and arousing and I was desperate to find release though I knew I had to hold back and act like I was unfazed by her situation. I found myself imagining the inevitable, me fucking her on that martial bed. Her panting and sweating as I drilled her and filled her with my cum. I shook my head to clear these unwanted thoughts. I had to be patient to get the prize.

I told Iza to remove her bra, something which she immediately contested. This hadn't been mentioned as such earlier, but I had given the impression that her breasts would remain sealed. However now she was so close to her imagined freedom, it didn't take too much convincing for her to show me and my buddy the camera her coveted breasts. They had held their firmness well and the first word that I could think of describe them would be delicious. There was more than a handful there and I got her to hold them together, to arch her back and leave them hangingand even to lick one of her nipples briefly.

I eventually ended the photo shoot with a classic picture of Iza with her legs spread on her marital bed, her pussy clearly visible through her white knickers and her breast hanging loose for all to see. I left quickly lest further complications arise and I headed immediately to another household where another housewife under my spell would be performing her daily household chores. I called her as I drove to her house. She answered swiftly.

'Yes!'

'I'm coming over. I want you naked and bent over your living room table when I get there! Understood?'

'Yes!' She replied and I hung up.

I needed a good hard fuck and Desirae was always a good one. She was one of my level fives. A fully entrapped victim whom would do absolutely anything I asked. What's more she was gorgeous. She was in her mid thirties with fantastic legs, good pert breasts and shoulder length blonde hair. When I had met her she was just an ordinary housewife but thanks to me, she was now a dirty whore who had fucked more men than I could count and had performed duties for my clients that even a porn star would blush at.

When I arrived at Desirae's house I let myself in and walked straight into the living room where sure enough Desirae awaited me naked but for a pair of high heeled shoes and bent over her dining table like a wanton slut. Without a word or delay I walked up to her, took out my penis and shoved it straight up her cunt. I don't know if she lubed herself up beforehand or whether she actually got off on this shit but as always, she was soaking wet and I immediately felt in heaven being within her pussy. I fucked her, holding onto her naked waist, for only a few passionate minutes before filling her cunt with my cum. I never cared for her pleasure. She wasn't my wife, girlfriend or lover, just a hole that got me off. I pulled out and she remained where she was.

'Get me a beer!'I commanded before zipping up and sitting on her couch. Still naked, she crawled into the kitchen to obey and I flicked on the TV. Moments later she came crawling back with an ice cold beer and placed into my hand. I took it and grunted

'Take my cock out and suck it hard again!' I ordered as I opened the beer can and took a gulp. Desirae obeyed and began sucking me off expertly whilst I paid little heed supping the beer and watching some football on the TV, her husbands beer, her husbands TV. God I'm such a bastard. Eventually, when I became aroused enough I made a single hand gesture which signalled for her to climb onto my cock. I watched the little slut as she obeyed, climbing onto the couch of her and husband living room. Taking my cock and impaling herself on it like she needed it whilst her husband was outing working. I let her do all the work, fucking me like the proper slut she is. She started riding me and put the beer down and thrust my cock deeply into her. Eventually I came into her again and she milked my cum into her pussy s she always did.

'Good girl!'I whispered in her ear and she purred softly.

She climbed off me and I stood,

'I've got a new guy coming around for you tomorrow. He's a black guy named Todd. He's paid to fuck you in your marital bed alright?'

'Sure!' was her only response.

'Good. That'll be his sample of you and from then on he'll probably want the full works so you'll have to go to the hotel again. We'll arrange that afterwards.'

'Fine yeah!'

'I meant to ask you, do you still have your wedding dress because I'd like to fuck you in it?'

'I'll have a look!'

'Good. Oh and do you know what a Bukkake is?'

She shook her head.

'It's like a gang bang but you just use your mouth to suck people of. But I mean loads of men would be there. I found a website that's asking for models so I put your name forward. You'll have to suck off about fifty men and have them cum all over you but we'll get about three grand for it and you get your usual twenty five percent of that! And you wouldn't even have to fuck anyone!'

'Okay! I'm sure I can manage that' she nodded.

I smiled, kissing her for a minute or two before leaving her to her thoughts.

I got back into my car and pulled out my PDA. Organising the entrapment of new women and the continuing using of my current women was demanding and I was going to need a partner soon. But for now I got by with my little bits of technology. Scanning through I saw that I had a new girl coming over that afternoon to do a photo session and I also remembered that a current level four girl, Andrea, had turned me down for sex the previous night, saying that it was her husbands fortieth and she needed a couple of days off from her poundings. I had been willing to let this go, she was a good, dependable fuck, but now one of my best clients Tom was wanting her tonight. Something had to be done if I wasn't to lose the initiative with this slut. So I called Tom up and asked him if he was up for teaching Andrea a little lesson in manners. Of course, like any sensible man, he was more than willing so I arranged to meet him at nine. But first off I had to get back to my office to have some lunch, then sort out this little photo shoot.

Two hours later I opened the door and Ashlee was standing there in her full glory. She was a nineteen year old student, around five six, with an excellent, curvy body topped off with a beautiful face and a head of long dark hair. She smiled that sweet teeny smile and I grinned with mirth, not making any move to let her in. She knew what she had to do to get in. After a pause it dawned on her and after a quick glance around she lifted up her black top to expose her bare breasts to me.

After this, I moved aside and she walked into my abode.

Ashlee was an up town girl as it were. She was the daughter of a wealthy businessman and had been spoilt all her life until she couldn't find anything to excite her numbed brain anymore which had perhaps led her to a for a nasty cocaine habit. I never did understand people who took drugs but my was not to reason why, mine was just to blackmail that I would tell her father, a very public anti-drugs campaigner. I watched Ashlee's firm arse sway into my office and I directed her to a changing room and told her to put on the clothes she found there. This was basically the same scenario as earlier in the day with the housewife. The only difference was the girl and the clothes which this time I chose. After a few minutes Ashlee came out wearing a tiny black skirt, a red tank top with the slogan 'Alcibaides.com' across it and black stockings of which the tops were visible because the skirt was so short. I immediately began clicking away and Ashlee fell into her role, posing without much input from me.

She had a slight glaze to her eyes which made me think that she had taken some coke before coming here, but that could only work to my advantage as she continued to pose lewdly for me. I told her to remove the top and she obeyed, revealing the red push up bra underneath. I then told her to hike the skirt up to her waist and to stand up straight with her legs slightly apart. I clicked away for a while, then we moved over to a studio couch and I told her to bend over it. Ashlee was obviously a natural slut and fell into this role for more easily than Iza had that morning. This had both positive and negative effects on me but I still had a raging hard on pretty quickly. Next I made Ashlee remove the bra, something she did without question. Her tits were a little smaller than Iza's but they had the added firmness and softness of youth. I threw a bottle of baby oil to her and told her to rub into her breasts. She started to do this and I nearly came in my pants her breasts looked so hot. I made her rub them lewdly and her face matched the pose, looking horny and hot like she wanted to fuck me there and then. I then told her remove her skirt and rub the oil into her arse cheeks. I was pushing this further and further but I still had the strength to stop myself from telling to remove her panties. I knew she would refuse to do that. After I had put her in all manner of positions I finished up with the same shots of her with her legs parted, the camera focusing on her barely covered pussy. I told Ashlee to take a shower and left her to her thoughts a I began planning later events.

When Ashlee eventually came out of the changing room she approached me in a surprisingly neutral manner.

'That wasn't so bad. I was thinking if you want to take some more shots of me. If there's some money involved for me then I'd be willing to do it without the blackmail next time?'

In all my time a girl had never asked me this question and I struggled to look expressionless. 'Well I'll see what the shots look like and I'll let you know! If the camera like's you as much as my eyes did then I'm sure I'll be in touch.'

She smiled and stood, leading her to the doorway.

When she was gone I checked the remote camera from the changing room. Ashlee sure looked hot in the shower and I was very tempted to masturbate over the video. But why should I do that when I had so many pussies and mouths to fuck?

Thinking of that I called Sophie and Aimee, my level five sluts who I lived with and made the of my harem of my home. They were both Eastern European and had been easy to trap. But that can be explained another time. For now I had my next load of cum brewing for the lovely housewife Andrea and it would fill her womb nicely in just a few hours.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Alcibaides Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds