• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • All for Him

All for Him

Shelly turned the corner, her knees pumping quickly as her running shoes slapped the pavement. She was thinking about Mike and how horny she'd been this week. Running always turned her on and usually she'd come home, jump into the shower, her heart pumping from both exertion and arousal and masturbate briskly. Her pussy was always drenched, matching the rest of her sweat coated body.

Her run was brisk and as soon as she made it home she peeled the spandex shorts and top off her body and walked naked through the house before she hopped into the warm shower. Her climax was the perfect ending to this mornings run. Her moans echoed through the house and afterwards, before she dressed, she lay resting naked on the bed. Eyes closed, her blood still churning from the run and powerful orgasm, she felt at peace.

When Mike came home, his sweatshirt was sticking to his body. Choosing a long morning at the gym over an afternoon jogging with his wife, other areas of his body ached. Today he worked on his lower torso, shoulders and arms. There was a pleasant burn in him that throbbed in his shoulders, chest and buttocks.

Walking into the bedroom, he was greeted by the beautiful sight of Shelly naked and half asleep on the bed. Her chest rose and fell silently, her breasts, just recently cooled from a hot shower, dimpled in the open air. A well tended stripe of pubic hair covered the soft lips of her vagina. Despite the fatigue he felt, Mike hardened and, as he stripped off his clothes, allowed his hard on to hang in the open air and point at his girlfriend, the object of his arousal.

As he turned to enter the bathroom for his shower, she briefly opened her eyes, watching his naked body. His strong, muscled back, well built legs and tight, firm ass filled her vision, awakening her. She considered surprising him in the shower but decided to instead wait until he finished.

When he came out, he walked to the bedroom, drying his back. Expecting to see Shelly naked just as he'd left her, he was upset to see her gone. He had hoped to climb on top of her prone body and make love, the perfect ending to a strenuous workout. His penis, now calmed and hanging between his strong thighs, twitched at the disappointment.

"Hey there, sexy," she called as he pulled a pair of boxer briefs on. She was wearing thin cotton bikini panties and a white tank top. Her nipples pricked beneath the soft material. Seeing her, Mike's cock began to grow once more. "Awful formal for an afternoon at home, aren't you?"

She came to him and wrapped her arms around his body, admiring the sculpted muscles of his chest. She rested her cheek on him and kissed the heated skin of his pecs. "How was your workout?"

He sighed, happy from the feeling of her against him. "Really good. Just what I needed. Kinda sore though." He stretched out the tight muscles of his body.

She wrapped her hand around his biceps, feeling their firmness. Together they held each other that way for a moment. Mike's hands reached and cupped her tight, round ass as she pressed herself against the still length of his cock. In one swift movement she dropped to her knees and pulled his boxers to his ankles.

His first instinct was she was going to put him in her mouth so he was taken by surprise when she stood and, with hands on his shoulders, briskly turned him around. She eyed him hungrily. His ass was his best feature. Many times she had admired it while he dressed, washed himself and slept beside her. It was firm, with smooth, velvet skin that excited her. It was so masculine, so much like him. Just looking at it was enough to moisten her. As he bent forward, his hands on the wall, she took her pleasure examining him. His cheeks were still hot from the shower and tight from the workout. Gently she placed two soft kisses on the heft of each, wetting his skin. She felt him tremble as she touched.

"Sore, honey?" He answered in the affirmative and she immediately followed with several kisses from thigh to tailbone. As she stood he noticed her nipples erect. His eyes dropped between her legs and eyed the fluffy mane of dark hair.

His hand was in hers and she led him to the bed. With a gentle push she laid him down. He sat looking at her before rolling onto his stomach as she directed. For several moments she eyed the bare body of her husband; the strong muscles of his back and legs, broad shoulders and the muscular curve of his butt. She felt a swell of pride looking at him.

She laid down on top of him, running her hands down his bare flank and kissing the back of his neck. Playfully, she whispered in his ear, "Lie still, my love. Just enjoy yourself."

Her hands worked down his frame, beginning at the tight ache in his neck, down to the soreness of his shoulders. He sighed happily at the relief her hands brought him. They traveled down the trunk of his body, her fingers spread widely over his deltoids and trapezius muscles. Bending down to rest her cheek against the warmth of his skin, she followed each touch with a gentle kiss. Face resting on the pillow, Mike smiled in complete bliss.

The tightest points of his body were the muscles of his lower back, just above his butt. Many times she noticed him wince from bending over after a long day at work. It was a common problem in men and she knew, as his woman, it was her responsibility to ease his pain as much as possible. Sliding between his opened legs she focused her attentions to kneading them with a firm press of her fingers. It hurt at first and she heard him take a quick intake of breath but soon she felt his body relax under her.

His cock grew erect but it was more from the release of tension throughout his body than sexual arousal. Still his wife noticed and smiled to herself. He had always been well endowed which helped to keep their sex life vibrant and satisfying throughout all they've been through together. Later that night she would take him in her mouth and suck him slowly but now she was more concerned with other areas of his body.

Now she palmed the fullness of his ass and kneaded his flesh. His ass attracted attention, often causing other women to comment on it. He got looks wherever he went and understandably she was possessive of it. She would dote on him and playfully smack his bottom throughout the day. When they made love she clutched it urgently as it pressed into her, driving her to climax. She would hold it in her hand as they shared the bed at night, allowing the smooth firmness to help her drift to a peaceful sleep.

Allowing herself a moment to play with him, she squeezed his cheeks, drawing them apart so she spied his tiny, clenched hole. She placed kisses on the heft of his buttocks, savoring the hot warmth as it pressed to her lips. He smelled heated and sexual. The irresistible scent of male overwhelmed her and her kisses turned to quick licks up the smooth skin of his backside. Her hand palmed his sack, weighing his heavy balls. They were smooth and soft in her hand and, tenderly, she kissed them. The root of his shaft pressed into her hand and firmly she rotated the heel of her palm against this most sensitive area.

Mike couldn't remember when he had received such a treatment. This was the first time he was the center of attention and though Shelly frequently made it known how she felt about it, he had never before been on the end of such attention as he was this afternoon. He felt completely adored and loved it.

Shelly reached and gently poked him against his back hole. He showed no response so she held her finger there, softly stroking him. There was a quiet sound like a sigh when she poked him. Her finger went in slowly and she realized this was new ground for them. She had read men enjoyed such treatment, that there was a way for them to have better orgasms this way though she wasn't sure if it was real. Based on his reaction, she wanted to go farther and see if he would like it.

One hand reassuringly clenching his ass, she encouraged him, whispering how much she loved him, that he should relax and allow her to make him feel good. Despite her efforts, he was still tense. Slowly she eased her tiny finger into him. It felt hot and secure inside his strong body. With the slightest movement, she wiggled it in him. He made a quick, high pitched sound that surprised her. She had definitely discovered something.

His legs parted wider and she took the action as an acceptance of her exploration. After she had pressed into him up to her second knuckle she slowly began drawing out of him. His mouth opened, attempting to speak but it seemed to take effort. "Shel...what...don't stop..."

She knew such a plea was difficult for him. Most likely this was harder for him to accept than she expected. He seemed so willing, though, which aroused her. Never before had she expected to see her husband in such a compromising position.

As soon as her finger had almost left his pucker she just as slowly eased it back in, bring forth a thankful moan. His hips pressed up and back towards her. It brought her a thrill of discovery, of stepping into a new area neither of them had contemplated before.

With the eagerness of arousal, she gently kneaded his hanging balls. They rolled in his velvet sack. Such a delicate part of a man, she thought, yet it was what held them together. Their marriage was strong and their sex life unrelenting all because of the two jewels she held carefully in her palm. Her touch moved up to the base of his shaft, feeling it pulse and squeezing it firmly. This was always something he liked. One of his favorite things, he had once confessed to her, was being gently stroked at teased at the very base of his stalk.

The moment she began the action he began mewling uncontrollably. She had reached the spot she had once read about. Deep inside a man's back passage, an article in the Cosmo magazine she'd read at the salon said, there is a gland that intensifies a man's orgasm, forcing him to lose control and climax in a way men normally aren't used to. Several women interviewed for the article described their experience trying the technique on their husbands and boyfriends. All of them were shocked and pleased at the results. Now Shelly saw what they meant.

Mike was always the one in control of their love life. Most night he initiated their lovemaking and directed what was to happen. His favorite position was on top, clutching her wrists above her head. When he did she always feigned resistance, fighting him off until he held her down firmly. Though she never told him, this excited her beyond measure and brought their sex to a level beyond what it usually was. At these times she always climaxed in a yell, clutching her body to his. In bed she was always the recipient, now it was his turn to be the receiver, the one that feels all the pleasure.

His face turned upward as he pulled his upper body off the bed. The muscles in his back locked in tension as she continued her exploration of his body. He was moaning now, with the flesh of his ass jiggling under her tiny hand.

"Going to come baby?" She teased him, tenderly stroking the tiny button of his gland.

"That's too much," he pleaded. "Slow. God, go slowly." He was shaking, opening up to her even further.

"Are you ready?" The magazine did its best to describe what the man would feel but the author, being a woman, could never experience it. It was, she wrote, a great release of pressure, ultimate pleasure bordering on intense pain locked into the emotional vulnerability every man hides behind. Shelly had scoffed at the description, skeptical that such a thing was possible. Now she was seeing it with her own eyes.

Unwilling to release him from her hands, she was forced to curl against him and hold his backside down as he bucked and twisted beneath her. He was babbling incoherently now, a mixture of begging, cries of arousal and professions of love and devotion to her.

It was one of the most arousing things she'd ever seen. Mike was going through something he'd never felt before and all at her hands. At the corners of his eyes she saw the shine of tears as they fell and slowly traveled down his cheek.

"You ok, baby?" She asked him, now unsure if she'd gone to far.

His answer wasn't in words but a deep growl that came from deep within his body. It was almost a purring. Shelly felt his body tighten against finger, not allowing her to free herself. He rolled against her and his cock hardened to firmness. His eyes clenched tightly closed and he grit his teeth in the overswell of feeling. Face to the pillow, it rushed through him. Uncontrollably he sobbed into the pillow, hiding his reaction from his once demure wife. His ejaculate flowed out of his body, cracking his moan into a huffing breath of urgency. At a loss for words, unable to resist the foreign urges compelling him, he called out his wife's name in an unbroken mantra, "Shellyshellyshellyshellyshelly..."

After a time, as her grip on him loosened and she resumed a gentle stroking of his bottom, he awoke from the stupor he felt himself in. His spend cooled beneath him and the moisture of sweat and dried tears dampened his cheek.

Shelly observed him, careful with her reaction. Options entered her thoughts; turn him over, mount him, take him in her mouth, cuddle beside him but the serene expression on his face and the peaceful flush of his skin told her what was best. Silently, she took her hands from his body and, with a gentle kiss on his lips, she stood and made her way from the room.

Mike had never felt better. His muscles, exerted and soothed, now exulted in the feeling of complete comfort. His cock, now calm and deflated, throbbed with the pleasing ache of a satisfying orgasm. Unable to do anything else, he remained in that position until Shelly, who later covered him in a soft blanket, called him to the dinner she had cooked for him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • All for Him

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds