• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Slave Kira: Used in Public

Slave Kira: Used in Public

*This is my first attempt at real fiction, so let me know what you think. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

**This story contains adult content and should not be read by anyone under 18 or easily offended.

Kira sat bored in class, struggling to follow along with the professor who was droning on and on at the front of the lecture hall. It was mid-afternoon on a warm, sunny spring day and the last thing the 20 year old wanted was to be sitting in class listening to a lecture. She glanced up at the clock on the wall only to be frustrated by the fact that it wasn't working. The second hand ticked in one place, frozen in time. Maybe it's not broken, she thought. Maybe that's just how tediously boring this class really is.

Just as she felt herself slipping into a doze she couldn't fight off, she realized her cell phone was buzzing in her backpack. She pulled it out and flipped it open, seeing that she had a text message. Her heart jumped and she immediately woke up as she saw the message from her Mistress.

MistressKate: Get your things and meet me out in the hallway now, slut.

Kira blushed and tried to quietly gather her things. Then, once the professor had turned his back to start writing on the board she got up and moved toward the door at the back of the room. Stepping out of the classroom she looked excitedly up and down the hall for her Mistress and saw her leaning against a wall up near the bathrooms. Kira felt her legs tremble with excitement as she hurried over to where her Mistress waited.

At 19, Kate was a year younger than Kira but was very much the one in control. She was 5'6", with light brown hair that fell just past her shoulders, light skin, and a thin, athletic, 125lb. body. Her c-cup breasts were currently covered with a red tank top and her legs showed below the hem of her short denim skirt. She glanced at Kira as she approached and once she was standing beside her said "About time slut, you shouldn't keep me waiting so long. Follow me."

Kira followed Mistress Kate into the women's bathroom and over to one of the stalls. As soon as they were both inside with the door shut and latched behind them, Kate looked at her and said "Now strip, completely, and give me your clothes."

Kira froze, suddenly nervous. She was in a bathroom stall in a classroom building on a campus of 6500 students and she was being told to get naked. Knowing her Mistress, that would just be the start of things too, and Kira was fast becoming scared of what her Mistress might have planned.

Despite her fears, Kira started to slowly strip, peeling off first her t-shirt, revealing her braless 34b breasts and already hard nipples. After handing her shirt to Kate she undid the button of her khaki shorts and tugged them down her legs and to her ankles, stepping out of both her shorts and sandals. These she handed to Kate also and stood back up, now totally naked as she hadn't been wearing panties as per her Mistress's orders.

Kate stuffed all of Kira's clothes into her bag and stood looking at her sexy, naked slave. Kira was blushing head to toe. Her shoulder-length blond hair was pulled back into a pony tail and she stood as she'd been taught, wrists crossed behind her back, chest thrust out, and legs apart.

At 5'5" she was slightly shorter than Kate, and had an athletic, tanned, 120lb body with a tattoo of a dolphin on her right side She stood with her legs shoulder width apart, exposing her smooth shaved pussy that already had a bit of moisture evident along her lips.

After taking in the sight of her naked slave, Kate said, "Now turn around and bend over the toilet."

Once in position, Kira heard Kate dig through her bag and then felt a cold finger trace over her ass, rubbing around her bottom, lubing her. The finger slid slowly up into her ass and worked the lube around, then was removed and Kira felt the plastic tip of a butt plug pressing into her. She held still, trying to relax her muscles as the plug was pushed slowly into her ass. Kate was persistent with it, not stopping until it was seated firmly in her slave's bottom.

With the plug in place, Kate dug through her bag again, this time pulling out an 8" purple gel vibrator. Without turning it on, she reached between Kira's legs and started to rub it across her pussy and clit slowly. Kira stood still, her eyes closed and her legs apart, feeling slightly embarrassed but very excited as she enjoyed the vibrator rubbing against her pussy. Kate continued to stroke her pussy with it, and then turned it on, sending a shiver of pleasure through Kira's body as the vibrations hit her clit.

Kira tried to hold back her moans as best she could as Kate began to move the now buzzing toy back and forth over her clit and then slowly worked it up into Kira's pussy.

As Kira started to moan more, Kate reached around, tugging and pinching her slave's nipples. "Mmm you like that my little slut?" she purred, "You like being naked here, getting fucked here where anyone could catch you and find out just how much of a dirty, nasty slut you are?"

Kira moaned "Yes Mistress" and bit down on her lip, trying to stay as quiet as she could.

Smiling, Kate continued to fuck her slave, working the vibrator in and out of her pussy and then starting to work the anal plug also, fucking her with both. After a slow start, she began to pump the toys faster and harder, listening to Kira's stifled moans and the sound of the toys sliding in and out of her.

After only a few minutes Kira groaned and panted, "Please Mistress, please may I cum please please may your little slut cum."

Kate slid the toys in hard, not saying anything and then said simply, "No, you may not slut." With that, she pulled her hands from the toys, sliding the vibrator out of Kira's soaked pussy and watching her for a minute.

Kira let out a whimper as she felt the toy leave her pussy but knew better than to ask for more yet. "Stand still slut," Kate said as she rummaged through her bag once again. This time she came out with a black magic marker and knelt down behind Kira's ass. In large block letters she spelled out "FUCK ME" on one cheek and "SPANK ME" on the other.

"Turn around bitch," she said, waiting as Kira spun around to face her. Kira looked down at the marker, her face flush with excitement and her breath still coming in pants. She stood still as Kate brought the marker to her chest and wrote "SLUT" in large letters.

Just as Kate was finishing the final letter and stepping back to admire her work, they both heard the bathroom door open and girls' voices coming in. "Oh god," Kira thought, "Classes must have ended and everyone's heading out of the rooms."

Kate looked at her slave's scared face and grinned, leaning over to whisper in her ear. "What if they catch you in here slut?", she asked, "Standing here naked in a bathroom, your ass stuffed with a plug, your pussy soaking wet, all that nasty writing all over you. You'd like that though wouldn't you? I bet you'd love to be found out, love to have them see you for the slut you are."

"Yes Mistress," was all the blushing Kira could manage, trying to whisper quietly. Kate moved Kira to the front of the stall and bent her forward so her hands were against the stall door. She silently pushed Kira's legs apart again and slid a finger along her pussy, then reached around and slipped it into Kira's mouth, making her taste herself. She pulled a bandana out of her bag and tied it around Kira's head, blindfolding her and leaving some of the bandana to hang down over her face a little.

Kira could hear girls coming and going from the bathroom, going into stalls, washing their hands, talking to each other. She suddenly felt the vibrator at her pussy again, not turned on, but slowly sliding into her. Kate slid it deep into her and then started to work it out and in, slowly first, then gradually faster and faster.

Listening to the girls in the bathroom, Kira felt Kate fucking her harder and harder, pumping the vibrator in and out and starting to use the plug on her. Kira fought hard to hold back her moans but as she got more and more into it was having a difficult time keeping quiet. There was a group of girls out at the sinks and as Kira let a moan slip out they stopped talking suddenly and Kira blushed hearing a couple of them giggle and then whisper. Kate didn't let up with the vibrator, suddenly turning it on, causing a loud gasp from Kira and more giggles from near the sinks.

Kira was fast approaching orgasm but was too scared to speak, too nervous to beg as she was supposed to. She knew the girls outside were waiting, listening, and she felt totally humiliated and slutty. She struggled within herself, knowing what her Mistress was waiting for and not sure if she could give it. As the toys pounded into her she finally couldn't take anymore and cried out "Please Mistress please may I cum please may your bitch cum Mistress please!!"

Smiling, Kate whispered only, "yes" ,and Kira let herself go, succumbing to her orgasm as it washed over her body. As Kira came, Kate reached around her, unlatching the door. She placed Kira's hands on the vibrator and pulled her back slightly, watching as she continued to cum and now to fuck herself.

The girls outside were totally silent, listening to Kira's moans as she came hard. With Kira still fucking herself, Kate opened the stall door, stepped behind Kira, and without warning pushed her out of the stall into the bathroom. Kate shut the stall door behind Kira and waited, listening. The girls all gasped, suddenly seeing a naked girl blindfolded girl, her hands holding a vibrator, SLUT across her bare chest. Then first one giggled and then another. Kira couldn't see them but knew she was outside the stall and immediately turned, dropping the vibrator to the bathroom tiles and rushing into an empty stall, pulling the blindfold off as she looked for a hiding place.

The girls were laughing as she shut the stall door behind her.

"Come on slut, come back out," one giggled.

"Come on lets see that ass again."

As Kira hid blushing, feeling completely humiliated, she heard Kate walk out and whisper to the girls. She tried to listen but then heard them all walk toward the door. A few minutes went by and finally there was a knock on the stall door.

"It's ok sweetie, it's all taken care of, they're gone," Kate reassured her.

Kira undid the latch and let her Mistress into the stall. Kate handed her her clothes and waited as she got dressed. "You did great hun, I'm proud of you," she said smiling. "You loved it too, didn't you my little slut?"

Blushing, Kira hung her head and then nodded, "Yes Mistress, your slut loved it," she said, knowing it was the truth.

"Good girl," Kate replied, "now let's get you back to my room. I'm going to be needing your tongue on me after that."

Kira followed her Mistress Kate out of the bathroom, noticing a group of girls up the hall grinning as she left, walking back toward Kate's dorm to continue to serve.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Slave Kira: Used in Public

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds