• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Always Watching... Ch. 03

Always Watching... Ch. 03

12

The next day, I mentioned to Jennifer that I would like to go ahead and set a wedding date and get our plans moving. This was music to her ears, and all she did when she got off of work was to work on wedding plans.

As it turned out, Jenny planned to have a small get-together with her bridesmaids the following week. She decided to have four bridesmaids, Amber, Amy, Cassie, and her sister Debbie. Her mother was also coming to the get together. They were always close, however I was a little surprised that she would have her sister in the wedding since they hardly ever got along. As it turned out, her mother Margie and sister Debbie, were planning on coming down in two days and would stay until after the little party.

That evening, while Jenny was in the shower, I got Amy's phone number out of Jenny's cell phone directory. I made a copy of the already edited DVD of Amy and her last visit at our apartment and took it down to my vehicle. The next day was Monday so I had to go to work like always. I called Amber and told her that I needed her to clear her schedule after lunch until late that evening. I told her I would pick her up at a local restaurant where she could leave her car. She wanted to know why, but I refused to tell her, simply reminding her that she needed to cooperate.

I then called Amy and told her that I wanted to drive over to see her and talk about some things. I wanted to surprise Jenny at the get-together and I had some ideas and things to show her, etc. She was more than willing to accommodate my request, commenting on how nice it was that I was trying so hard to make Jenny happy.

I picked Amber up at the restaurant a little after noon and headed for Amy's house, two hours away. During the drive over, I explained to her what I wanted to do and wanted her to do. I pointed to the video camera on the backseat.

Since I didn't want Amy to know Amber was with me, I had her get in the backseat and lie down when we turned into Amy's neighborhood. Amy lived in a small brick house at the very end of a gravel drive, several hundred yards off the main road. She was in a neighborhood, however it hadn't grown all the way back to her house yet—for sale signs were everywhere in vacant lots on each side of the drive leading to her house.

I knocked on the door twice before it opened.

"Hi Joe," Amy said smiling, standing on her tip-toes to greet me with a warm hug. As she hugged me, her large breasts pressed into my lower chest.

"Good to see you Amy," I said as she led me into the house. She had on some blue "scrub" pants and a white t-shirt, both of which were two sizes too big—though the shirt still couldn't contain her huge tits.

"Would you like something to drink?" she asked moving towards the kitchen before getting my answer.

"Water would be great," I replied. She got the water as I plopped down on the couch which was in front of what appeared to be about a 27 inch TV and a DVD/VCR combo unit. She brought me a glass of water before sitting down in a chair next to the couch.

"What do you have to talk about?" she asked very interested, "I'm sure it'll be great whatever you have. I'm surprised you came all the way out here to ask me about it."

"Well, you are one of her best friends and I felt that you should be let in on it before I told her," I replied without letting onto anything, "Does the DVD player work?"

"Actually, the DVD part on that player doesn't work," she replied, "The VCR function does though."

"I put some of the ideas on this DVD. Do you have another one?" I asked.

She hesitated a moment, "Yeah, I have one hooked up in my bedroom. Let's go in there."

As we went down the hallway to the bedroom, I looked to make sure the front door was unlocked so Amber could get inside. As we entered the bedroom, I noticed a tv almost the size as the one in the living room.

"I'll just go ahead and put it in," I said turning the unit on and placing the DVD in the holder. I grabbed the remote control before backing away to lean against the bed posts, just to the side of Amy, giving her an unobstructed view of the television.


Amy sat down on the edge of her bed. The TV was on the wall at the foot of her bed.

"Amy, I want you to watch the DVD until the end and then we'll talk about it," I told her firmly.

"Okay," she replied without noticing.

I pressed play and the video showed all three of us in the living room at my apartment. It also showed Jenny putting something into two drinks and then Amy and I drinking those drinks—that was a little bit of video doctoring genius on my part!

I watched Amy's face turn ghost white. The video progressed to her asking to fuck Jenny and asking to fuck me. She watched as Jenny told her everything to do (which of course I had told Jenny to do—but that was, incidentally edited out) and she then did it. The DVD finally ended. Though the screen was black, Amy still stared at it without saying a word.

After a moment I broke the silence, "Amy, I know that's not what you were expecting. But you had to know. Jenny laced our drinks. She raped you and had me rape you, though I didn't know it, and if that wasn't enough, she taped it all! I thought you deserved to know."

She looked up at me before bursting into tears. I sat on the bed next to her and wrapped my arms around her to comfort her.

"I can't believe that bitch did that!" she said angrily, making it the first time I've ever heard Amy curse, "I can't believe it! I got to report this to the police."

"Amy," I said pushing her back away from me enough to have her look into my eyes, "If you do that, you'll be in all the papers. The people at your work will find out. It'll be a double nightmare for you."

She began crying again, "What do I do!?! I must do something."

"You can. We are!" I replied.

She looked up at me again, "What?"

"Amy, I want you to help me get her back. But it's going to require you doing some things you may not want to do," I replied.

"I'll do anything to get her back," Amy replied with little conviction in her voice.

"If you want to get her back you must do what I tell you to do," I replied.

"What?" she asked.

"We are going to do the same thing to her, except we aren't going to be drugged and we aren't going to be so nice about it," I replied.

"You mean you want me to have sex with her again?" Amy replied shocked, "Absolutely not!"

"You won't be having sex with her, Amy," I replied, "You'll be getting even."

"Joe, I will not do that. That's sick," she replied.

"I thought you would say that Amy," I replied shaking my head, "Which is why I'm going to tell you that you have no choice."

"What?" she asked surprised by my tone change.

"You'll feel a lot better once you get her back. So, I'm not going to give you a choice. You will help me get her back," I replied.

"Joe, I want you to get out of my house right now!" she demanded, voice rising.

"Listen, Amy," I said calmly, "Listen to me good. If you throw me out of your house, I will mail a copy of another DVD that I edited to look like YOU came onto us to your job and your family. Do you want that?"

"I can't believe you would even think about doing that, much less threaten me with it!" she said crying.

"Amy, you will do what I tell you to do, when I tell you," I began, "Once we have gotten Jenny back, I will give you the DVD's to destroy. Deal?"

She was speechless.

"Amy? If you don't agree, I will leave and tomorrow everyone you know will have a copy of our DVD. Do you really want that?"

"Of course not!" she replied angrily.

"Then what will it be?" I asked again.

She looked at me with fire in her eyes, seemingly ready to strangle me, "Fine. I will cooperate with you. But you swear to give me the DVD's after we get her back?"

"I swear Amy," I replied, "But you must acknowledge that I am helping you here. I want your gratitude."

She looked at me still angry, "I appreciate you trying to help me Joe, even if it is the wrong way to do it."

"That's not good enough Amy," I replied, "I hold your very future in the palm of my hand. If I mail those DVD's your life, as you know it, is ruined. I am also giving you an opportunity to get the person that made the DVD's back. You will treat me with respect and you will do whatever I want you to do until this is over."

"'Whatever you want me to do?'" she asked frowning slightly.

"That's right. As thanks to me for helping you get her back and for not mailing off the DVD's, you will do whatever I want you to, whenever I want you to do it," I continued, "I want you to go into your bathroom and fix your face back. Put on a little makeup. When you come out of the bathroom, I want you to stand in front of me."

Several minutes later, the door to the bathroom opened. She exited and came over to stand in front of me. My eyes, from the time she exited the bathroom, walked up and down her body without any attempts to hide that fact. "Wwwhat do you want now?" she asked immediately nervous.

"Have you ever let a guy touch you before Amy?" I asked as I slowly moved my hand down her arm, sensually.

"Nnnnoo, No," she stuttered slightly.

"Well, other than on the video, huh?" I corrected her, reminding her that it was indeed her on the DVD we had just watched.

"I don't even remember all of that. I had no control over it," she began defending herself before I cut her off.

"I understand. So, other than that video, you have never had a guy even touch you," I asked again.

"No. I've never had a boyfriend," she replied.

"So is it safe to presume that you have never had a kiss before," I ask standing up, anticipating her answer. She shook her head 'no.'

I put my hand under her chin and lifted her face upwards slightly and planted a firm kiss on her lips. I continued to kiss her, holding the back of her head with my right hand. At first she kept her lips closed, but soon she opened them to allow my tongue to explore her mouth. We kissed for several seconds before I pulled away.

"So, now you've had your first kiss," I said softly.

"Joe, why did you do that?" she asked. Instead of replying, I sat back down on the bed, which put me eye level with her waist. Her over-sized white shirt hung down over the waist of her scrub pants. I lifted her shirt high enough to get to her draw string.

"I will never do that!" she replied grabbing my hand, pushing it away from her.

"Fine. I'm leaving. When you get to work tomorrow, you should begin packing because by the next day, your bosses will have a copy of the DVD and soon thereafter your family will too," I said standing from the bed. I headed for the door taking the DVD out of the player. I made it all the way to the front door before I heard her call me.

"Joe. Wait!" she said hurrying down the hallway after me.

"What is it?" I asked opening the door.

"Close the door," she said as if someone might hear our conversation even though the closest house was like 500 yards away, "Please don't leave! Come back in the house."

Without answering, I turned back towards the door and opened it. I hadn't heard the words I wanted to hear.

"FINE!" she said pulling me back in, closing the door just as quickly, "I'll do whatever you want me to do. But when we get her back, that's it and I don't want to see either of you ever again."

"Fine with me," I replied. I reached for her hand and led her back down the hallway to her bedroom.

"I have never done anything before," she began.

"Actually you have Amy. Not only did you like it, you weren't bad at it," I said correcting her, continuing to remind her, though without actually saying it, of the video.

I sat back down on the bed where I was before. I made sure to stand her in front of me like she had been. Again, I was eye level with her waist. With my left hand, I pushed her white shirt up above her waist enough to pull the draw string on her scrubs, untying them.

"I can't believe I'm letting you do this," she said almost talking to herself.

"I can stop anytime you want me too," I said moving my hands away from her again, acting like I was about to stand up.

"No," she replied, "I can't let you ruin my career with that DVD. I've just been accepted to city college's graduate school. If that DVD gets out, I'll have to go into an entirely different field."

"I'm glad you are deciding to cooperate. I really don't want to hurt you like that," I added, "But I need your help and I need to make sure you're going to go through with helping me. This is the only way to make sure of that."

I placed my hands on each side of her waist and rubbed down across her hips, to her knees. I did it again, only this time, I rubbed my hands down across her large ass. Her breathing caught momentarily as I rubbed down towards the backs of her legs, where her legs and ass met.

"Spread your legs shoulder width apart," I said removing my hands completely from her. She did as she was told. I looked up into her eyes, as I pushed my left hand between her legs. She stopped breathing altogether for several seconds, "This is mine. Do you understand?"

She nodded, but said nothing.

"SAY IT!" I said loudly, "What are you giving me?"

She was silent for a moment before saying, "My vagina is yours."

"I don't care what you call it from now on, but you will never refer to it as a vagina in my presence again, understand?" I said/asked firmly.

"Yes, I understand," she said softly, while continuing to gently massage her through her scrubs.

"So, what are you going to call it?" I asked smiling, thoroughly enjoying her embarrassment.

"I'm not sure," she stammered. I increased the pressure between her legs, focusing my efforts to the general area of her clit. It was definitely beginning to have an effect on her, "My pussy?"

"You can call it that," I replied, "Can I see your pussy?"

She froze for a few moments upon hearing my question. I continued grinding my fingers in a circular pattern. Her eyes were glazing and she was getting very damp, even though I was still doing all of this through her scrubs.

"Someone is getting excited," I said embarrassing her even more. She blushed deeply, "You haven't answered my question."

"You may see my pussy," she said finally.

I slid both of my hands up her sides and under her white shirt—the shirt came down even with where her scrubs V'ed. I pushed my thumbs into the insides of her pants, hooking her panties at the same time. I looked up, waited until we made eye contact, and slid her blue scrubs and white panties down to her feet. As I leaned down to help her, she steadied herself by holding onto me. She picked up one foot enough so I could remove her pant leg and did the same for the other side—leaving her legs fully exposed. However, the white shirt was covering everything from just above mid-thigh, up. This didn't keep her from being terribly nervous and embarrassed.

She refused to look up until I practically ordered her too, "Amy, you are a very pretty girl. You have nothing to be ashamed of."

"I've never been naked in front of someone," she replied.

"You aren't naked yet," I said almost immediately, "Your shirt covers everything except your legs."

"I know, but still," she continued, "I don't have any pants on in front of you."

I laughed to myself before continuing, "Amy, I want you to take off your bra without taking your shirt off."

She reached around behind her to unclasp her bra. Then, with her shirt still on, she slid the one strap down her arm and off before doing the same with the other. She handed me the discarded bra.

Her tits sagged before she took off the bra, but afterwards, even though she still had the shirt on, you could tell they sagged considerably more. She stood there, again looking at the ground.

"Turn around," I said after a moment of trying to see her tits through her shirt. She did as she was told, more quickly now to comply than before. After a moment of looking at her shirt clad back and ass, "Pull your shirt up to your waist."

She froze completely for the second time.

"Is there a problem Amy?" I asked trying to seem like I was put out by her hesitation.

"N n no," she replied. Slowly, she grasped the sides of her shirt and slowly pulled the back of it up to reveal her entire naked ass. She didn't have a huge ass, she simply needed to lose 15 or 20 pounds.

I placed my hands on her ass cheeks causing her to jump. I rubbed and squeezed her ass, occasionally pulling her cheeks apart.

"Turn back around and sit on my lap," I said after a few minutes of getting to know her ass cheeks. She did as she was told. I made sure to hold her shirt up enough to allow her bare ass to sit on me. She sat down with her legs tightly together. I put my left hand in her lap and my right around her waist.

"Kiss me," I said pulling her towards me. This time she followed my lead, using a little tongue herself, "You're learning pretty quickly."

We kissed for several minutes.

"Spread your legs," I said breaking the kiss. She did as she was told, but only slightly, "More."

I pushed her right leg outward until her shirt was pulled up easily revealing her bush.

"I want you to shave your pussy," I said as I rubbed my hand through her bush and then down her slit. Her slit was as long as anyone's that I have ever seen. She was still wet from earlier, "You can take care of that in a little while."

I was soon paying a lot of attention to her clit. Her hips were beginning to move and her breathing was beginning to labor.

"You like that?" I asked her knowing the answer.

"Yes," she said softly, looking in my direction but not really focusing on me. I watched her eyes as I pushed my finger into her. The walls of her pussy seemed to suck my finger in and she was as tight as anyone I had ever been with. They seemed to widen briefly before becoming unfocused again. I began to finger fuck her more quickly. Her hips pushed back harder and her breathing quickened. Soon, I added another finger though it was a very tight fit.

"Take off your shirt," I said continuing to finger fuck her. Without hesitation, she lifted the shirt up and off. Her nipples looked straight down at the floor—no perk in her breasts at all. For the second time in my life, I was staring at Amy's naked body, "I want you to lie down on the bed."

I pulled my fingers out of her soaking wet snatch to allow her to move onto the bed—they came out with a squishing sound.

She lied down on the bed on her left side. I lied down on my side with my face even with her stomach. I lifted her right leg up onto my shoulder and pushed my body upwards enough so that I could suck her nipple into my mouth. With my left hand, I sank two fingers back into her wet snatch and begin to finger her as deeply as I could reach—and in this position, that was pretty deep.

It wasn't long before she was moaning her delight, "Please don't stop Joe. That feels so good." I continued fingering her for about five minutes. As I did, I sucked her nipple as best as I could in the position I was in, "That's it. Please, just like that. Just don't stop!"

I kept this up for about five minutes, her fingernails digging into my shirt covered back. I allowed her to get to the brink of her first orgasm ever, or at least one that she would remember, before pulling out.

"Joe! Why did you stop?!?! Please, just a little more!" she pleaded between breaths.

"I'll get you there in a few minutes. You still have some things I want you to do to prove that you are willing to do anything for me, no matter what," I replied.

"Well, what is it? I'll go ahead and do it now so you can finish what you were doing," she said sitting up on her elbows, which elevated her upper body off the bed. She didn't seem to care about anything but getting off.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Always Watching... Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds