• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • A Very Special Man

A Very Special Man

I was perhaps nineteen when my adventure with Louis happened. The year was 2004. It was the year George Bush defeated Jon Kerry, the good guy among the Democrats, and took the White House. It was the year I lost faith in the system, and found myself becoming a misanthrope after seeing so much lying, cheating and backstabbing, both among normal people and those in power. As a young black man studying Political Science in college, I was crestfallen and not a happy camper at all.

The summer had come and I was a lonely guy. School was over. Unlike most people, I actually really like school. I really liked Rover College. Partly because it's the only school in the nation where there are more male students than females, and also more black people than other races. I like to see black male-positive places. There are so few of them. That's the way I see things and I don't apologize at all for it. I stick to my views, in victory or in defeat. That's the kind of man that I am.

I left Rover and returned to my hometown of Boston. It hadn't changed a bit. Boston was still the pond of liberal scum that I had left. I loathed and adored the place. It was unlike any other city on the planet. A stronghold of feminists and liberals. I was back in town and looking for summer employment. I wandered into this huge bookstore and inquired about a job. The owner was a tall, attractive man in his early forties. He had very short hair that was buzz cut and steely blue eyes. His name was Louis Green. I think I had good timing or plenty of luck for he was looking for a clerk. Green Books hired me.

Louis Green owned the store, he had since the early 1990s. My new boss was unlike any other man I had ever met. He was a rugged man who probably wouldn't have been out of place back in Frontier America, in the days of the Pioneers of the Wild West. I could see him riding a horse or shooting a gun like a Texas Ranger or something. Louis Green was also bisexual. He was very open about it. I had met queer folks before but I had never met someone like him. The man had an energy about him, a certain glow or charisma. He was good company. I didn't feel too comfortable around hunky white men, not usually anyway. I didn't always like what they had to say about black homosexuals. Often, I felt like I had to watch my words or walk on eggshells. I grew up in a town filled with controlling people. Maybe that's why I liked loose men.

Yes, sorry to drop the bomb on you but I like men. I always have. I discovered gay sex at the age of eighteen with my friend Mark Brown. Mark was a tall, good-looking black guy I knew back in high school. He played football and was really popular with the girls. He was a stud. The kind of guy I always envied. You wouldn't have believed that we were friends. He was a super jock and I was a short black man who was also innocently queer. I didn't hide my sexual orientation even back in high school. I was gay. I liked men. I was black and gay, and proud of both of these often conflicting identities. I didn't hide. That's who I was.

Mark and I became buddies because I once beat him at tennis. The six-foot-six, 240-pound black athlete was really surprised that a five-foot-six, 140-pound queer boy could beat him at anything. Oh, well. I loved tennis and I excelled at the game. It may surprise you that a lot of homosexuals like sports. Some of the toughest players in the NBA, the NFL and the WNBA have been queers. It may also surprise you that I can bench press about 200 pounds, if I really push myself. Who says short gay men can't be strong? Whatever. Mark and I ended up becoming pals and one day, fuck buddies.

Mark was dating this girl named Cindy. Cindy was a tall, pretty black chick with a cute face, athletic body and the booty from hell. At least, that's how he described her. Mark confessed to me that although he liked his girlfriend and enjoyed sleeping with her, he still had urges to sleep with other guys. He had been sleeping with young men for some time now. He kept his stuff on the down low. Mark told me that he slept with Steve Richter, a black dude from a community college. Richter was a married teacher. Oh, well. Sometimes I wondered how many bisexual men were out there. I sometimes felt sorry for them. Stuck between the gay and straight worlds. I was gay and proud. I liked dick. I didn't like pussy. I was not confused about who I was. Thank you very much.

One day, Mark came to my house. He had recently broken up with Cindy and was feeling bad. This was the first time I had seen Mark with his head down. He was a very macho guy and he seldom let anything bother him. He was the very definition of the tough and manly man, at least in my eyes. I was sitting next to him on my couch and comforting him. Mark told me that he felt safe with me. Of course he felt safe. I had been living with my uncle Luther since I was young. Luther was an openly gay black man who adopted me when my folks died. He lived with his partner Sean Nixon, a tough Irishman and ex-boxer, in a house in Boston. They were terrific people and of course, fully supportive of me when I realized that I was gay and wanted to come out of the closet.

Somehow, Mark and I started to make out. Before I knew it, we were in the shower together. As warm water fell all over our young bodies, we made love. It was a first for me. Oh, I've done it with plenty of guys but I ended up doing something with Mark that I had never done before. I didn't let men enter me. I was strictly top. When I was with Mark, I opened myself to different options. We were kissing and stroking each other. I bent down and took his erect cock in my mouth. I sucked his cock and licked his balls. I sucked him until he came, then I drank his seed.

We left the shower and continued this session in the living room. Mark wanted to fuck me. Surprisingly, I was totally down for it. I grabbed a box of condoms and lube and then we did our thing. I was on my hands and knees and the sexy macho jock put on a condom and thrust his dick into me. It was my first time bottoming. Mark put his hands on my hips and slammed his cock into me. I was loving every minute of it. Mark fucked me pretty good. I knew that the men and women in his life should consider themselves lucky to have such a great lover. We fucked and sucked for hours, then started all over again. It was a good day.

I was still in my reverie when my boss told me to snap out of it. I looked at Louis Green. He was smiling at me. Not for the first time, I noticed how sexy he was. I liked older men. I had never been with a white man before but I wouldn't mind kicking it with Mr. Green. My new boss was a sexy man. He had the kind of rugged, masculine looks which made Clint Eastwood and John Wayne famous, back in the day. He was a manly man, something rare in today's androgynous society. Give me a macho man over a sissy any day.

My boss smiled at me and told me to go on break. He even handed me a cup of coffee. I went to the back of the store to get my stuff before going on break. In the back, I saw a picture filled with neatly labeled pictures. I saw a picture of a younger Louis Green, holding hands with a beautiful woman. Her name was Mary Jane. That must be his wife. I saw another picture of them when they got married. I saw other pictures of them with their offspring, twin boys. I saw pictures of the adult twins, a pair of good-looking blond-haired young men. They were the sons of Louis Green and Mary Jane. I saw pictures of the three of them at Mary Jane's funeral. Apparently, she had died of cancer. I saw pictures of Louis Green holding hands with a tall, good-looking older man. This was his partner, James Marcus. The man he started dating after his wife's death.

I smiled while looking at the pictures. My hunky boss had led a remarkable life. He had a wife and kids, once. He had a wonderful family. It's too bad his wife died but he was happy, with a man this time. I felt a bit envious. I was nineteen and had never had a relationship with another man. Just sex in bathrooms, locker rooms and dorm rooms. Often, the men I slept with had wives and girlfriends. I once hooked up with a bisexual lawyer who had a frigid wife, a sexy mistress and a hunky boyfriend, yet he was still sleeping with me! Oh, well. Maybe someday I would be lucky enough to find a good man to love me, like my boss certainly had. Maybe.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • A Very Special Man

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 309 milliseconds