• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Great Trip

A Great Trip

123

I'm Judy, am twenty-six and I've been divorced for two years. My dad, Glenn, is forty-eight and my mother died three years ago of lung cancer. He and my mom only had me and my ex- husband and I fortunately never had any children. So, Dad and I are all each of us has left in the world. Just so you understand there never has been anything out of the ordinary between him and I and I'm talking about what I am sure you are thinking about ...sex. He's my Dad and I'm his daughter ... period done.

The phone rang that morning and it was him all, bright and cheery.

"Hey sugar, I have a super surprise for both of us that I want to run past you. I just heard about it a half hour ago and I've just now finished stuttering." He said that as one sentence and with one breath and he was now gasping just a bit.

"What is it now tiger? You found two twenty-one year old gorgeous gals to run off with except you can't figure out what to do with them. Is that it?" I asked.

"No smarty pants. I always knew your mother and I never walloped your butt often enough when you were growing up to teach you respect for your elders." He said jokingly.

"Are you sitting down or can't you find a chair large enough to hold your butt?" He asked.

The size of my butt has always been a sore spot with me and he will point it out when he's trying to get a rise out of me.

"I'm sitting big shot. What's your surprise?"

"Well, I am not sure if you remember me telling you I bought a fifty dollar lottery ticket the Knights of Columbus was selling six months or so ago for a trip around Europe and you telling me I was a fool. Something about 'a fool and his money were easily parted' was your comment. Well, guess who won it smart mouth? Yours truly."

"You're kidding. What is the trip for?" I asked.

"Well, the whole thing is three weeks and the flight leaves Newark to London's Heathrow. The hotel is booked for four nights there and then a tour package leaves London and tours southern England for four days seeing all that area has to offer. I then have a choice of them providing a rental car or getting on a train to travel the Chunnel under the English Channel and ending up in Paris. If I opt for the car rather than the train I can spend a week in western France touring that part of the country and then the Chateau's along the Loire valley before going up for the last week in Paris. If I opt for the train under the Chunnel I will end up in Paris and spend the rest of the trip there but taking a lot of day trips to many of the sights within a day's ride from Paris. All expenses will be paid and if I chose the rental car, which I am leaning towards, they provide a thousand Euro's' to cover expenses for that section of the trip. There's only one problem."

By the time he had finished describing the trip I was the one who was breathless. "What the hell can the problem be? It sounds marvelous."

"Weeeellll, the prize is for two and I can't seem to find one of those twenty one year old beauties you keep talking about for me. Sooooo, would you like to join me?"

"Would I? Are you nuts? I'd love to. It is a part of the world I've always dreamed of touring and here it is ... paid for and on a silver platter. Look no further, you have a traveling companion tiger. When do we leave?"

"There are pretty flexible about it. The flight out of Newark is the only one that is kind of tight but if I give them a week or so advance notice it won't be a problem. If you really want to accompany me why don't we schedule it for three weeks from today? If you can make that I'll call them tomorrow and tell them to get going with the tickets."

"I'll either be able to make it with this job or I'll have a new job in six weeks." I sputtered.

Dad had a terrific advantage as far as getting the time off. He owned the company!

My boss was happy for me and wished me well and promised the job would be there and waiting for my return. I only had a weeks vacation left so I was going to be off a couple without pay but that was a small price to pay for a vacation of a lifetime.

Dad had given me some great advice as far as clothes to bring. I was thinking of packing two or three suitcases and he was only going to take one along with a small carry on bag. His one had two sections, one of which had a couple of hangers and the other side was for everything else. He told me to pack one nice black evening dress with a matching shawl along with a jacket that could be used for a number of formal outings. He had a nice pair of slacks with a coordinated blazer, a couple of wash and wear white shirts, and a few ties in the hanger side of the case and his jeans, toilet items and casual shirts and slacks were packed tightly on the other side. His small carry one bag held two small plastic bags. When we started out, one held his clean underwear and the other was empty. As the trip went on he would use up the underwear and transfer the dirty underwear to the other plastic bag. Damn it worked great. I did the same thing and we were set with two suitcases and two carry-on bags. I also had one large purse that held a ton of necessary things like a camera, books to read while traveling etc. Dad had done a lot of traveling on the job and he knew whereof he spoke.

One other thing dad was able to arrange, he got a daylight flight from Newark to London rather than the red eye special. We'll get into London around eight in the evening but it is damn sure better than trying to sleep on an overseas flight.

The flight over was very nice. It was on Continental Airlines and they treated us very well. We had window seats, that is there were three seats between the aisle and the window and fortunately it was only the two of us in that row so we had a little room in which to stretch out. Clearing customs at Heathrow is almost a joke. When you get your luggage from the carousel you have a choice of two lines. One is for those with something to declare and the other is for those who have nothing to declare. We picked the latter and simply walked out of the terminal to the taxi stand ...real tight security!!.

The hotel was terrific. It was located right on the edge of Hyde Park and a short taxi ride to many of the world famous sights of downtown London. Directly across the street was the famous "Speakers Corner" where anyone who wants can get a soapbox, climb up and speak to the world about their favorite subject and those listening try to heckle them down. We listened to a few of them while there and it was a riot. I actually thought some of them were going to come to blows.

The only problem with the daylight flight from the States is you arrive in London too late to do any sightseeing and you use your first nights hotel stay without having seen anything that day. No matter, it is a very comfortable way to travel. We had a nice dinner in the hotel dining room with maybe one or two too many drinks. So who's counting ... we're on vacation. There was one minor problem with the room. It only had one queen- size bed. We went down to the front desk trying to change it to one with two beds but they were booked solid and couldn't do it for a couple of nights. Hell, we'll be out of there by then. No problem, we'll just lay at the edge of our own side of it.

That first night did prove a little dangerous for a couple of times during the night I rolled over and stayed in that position and Dad did the same and we found ourselves almost nose to nose until one of us awakened and moved back to the edge. No problem as we kept in mind this was all free!

Our first full day in London was fantastic. We maybe overindulged and saw so much our eyes were spinning. I know my feet were sore and Dad's were too. We hit the bar in the hotel around four and downed a few while we rehashed all we had seen that day. Tired as we were it was still wonderful. Our plans were to grab a couple of hours of shuteye before going out for dinner. We had been given the names of a few of London's famous restaurants and we were bound and determined to try at least one before leaving the city.

The afternoon nap went OK with another bit of the same trouble we had during the previous night. One or both of us rolled towards the center of the bed while we are sleeping. This time is was a bit more serious. I rolled towards Dad and must have thrown my arm over him. He pushed himself back to me so I was snuggling to his back with my breasts smashed against him. I am built very much the same as my mother was ... large breasts with a tiny waist and a butt a few inches larger than I would like.

We awakened as if nothing had occurred out of the ordinary, showered, dressed and went out for our first class dinner. Dad had made reservations for nine and the place was only a five minute taxi ride so we had it made as far as time was concerned. The dinner was fabulous and once again we maybe, just maybe, had one or two too many drinks. We were through with dinner at eleven and decided to walk the few blocks back to the hotel. The streets are very well lighted and the maitre de swore this was a crime free area of town and walking wouldn't be a problem. We had one nightcap back at our hotel before retiring for the night.

The single bed became a huge problem that night. Sometime during the night Dad had rolled to the center of the bed and was snuggling against my back but this time it was his arm over my back and that left his hand dangling in front of my breast. I felt him cup it tight as he pulled himself to me and then he stayed just like that without any more movement. A few hours later I felt that he had become aroused and his penis was touching against my lower back.

"Dad, wake up. This isn't working too well."

"What's the matter honey?" As he was saying that he could feel what the trouble was and he scooted back so he was almost hanging off the edge of his side of the bed and said, "I'm so sorry babe. I was dreaming and obviously forgot where I was."

"No problem. I've felt the same thing from my ex many times"

I was getting the firm feeling that this was eventually going to be a major problem and the thoughts went through my mind as to what I would do if it looked as if having sex with my own father was inevitable. I certainly wasn't aiming for it but this bed could be the cause of it.

The next time was my fault and was far more serious than anything that had happened so far. It was me who rolled to the center and he had rolled part way there on his side before then. We were face to face and less than a foot apart. He finally rolled away from me and this time it was me who threw my arm over him and pulled him back. To this day I can't remember wondering if this was what I really wanted to do but nevertheless I had done it. Dad sort of grumbled a bit and then rolled back to face me and now we were almost nose to nose again. He was aroused again and I could feel his penis pressing against my abdomen. As I turned away from him my hand brushed against it and it was hard as a rock. Oh damn, I had gone too far to go back. He was now fully awake and whispered,

"Are you sure this is what you want?"

My back was to him and I said, "Dad, hush. I am going to move over to the chair to sleep."

"No you're not honey. Just lay there and let nature take its course. What's the old Italian saying 'Whatever will be, will be'?"

His cock was now protruding out from the fly of his PJ's and was poking between my legs. The hand he had cupping my breast was pulling me to him and I could feel the head of his cock rubbing against my pussy right through my panties. It almost seemed as if he did it in one swift move but he had dropped a hand to my waist and put a finger under the top of my panties and with one tug pulled them down to the middle of my thighs. The head of his cock was now lying between my pussy lips and I could feel it pulsing.

"Oh God forgive me for I know what we are about to do." I moaned.

I pushed my hips back at him and slipped a hand down between my legs and guided him into me. Damn, I was fucking my own father. What a slut I must be.

He had raised his hands again and had one cupping each breast. They also enabled him to pull me back to him and allowed his cock to penetrate me even further. His thrusts were slow and easy and his fingers were lightly massaging my nipples.

"Honey, I am going to slip out of you and pull your panties off and push you on your back. I want to do this facing you."

That was the perfect time to stop the whole thing if I was so inclined but I didn't. I lay there as my panties were removed and I actually rolled on my back without any help from him and had my legs open and waiting for him to roll on top of me. It didn't take him long.

He slipped himself into me and leaned forward and kissed me deeply. Kissing my father shocked me but considering what we were doing I have no idea why I felt shocked.

"Honey, I never planned this but it does feel wonderful." he whispered.

He was holding himself up on his elbows and keeping his weight off me as he thrust in and out. It wasn't just him, I was thrusting every bit as hard as he was and soon had my legs wrapped around his back and had my hands clasping his neck and pulling him down for more kissing. He was fucking me the way I always wanted to be fucked ... slow and easy with the thrusting going all the way to the base and then up and almost out of me before being driven back to the base.

"Dad, dad, I am going to come. I can feel it."

I'll hold off as long as I can and then pull out honey. I am not wearing a condom."

"Daaaaaaaddddd." I screamed as I let go. He kept driving in and out for another minute or so before pulling out and taking his cock in his hand and jacked off. It didn't seem as if the streams of his juices would ever stop and it wasn't long before my stomach was almost covered with them. He obviously hadn't had sex for some time and it had built up in him.

He lowered himself and then rolled off the bed and stepped to the bathroom and grabbed a hand towel to wipe me off. We then lay in each other's arms for what seemed forever.

"Dad, I never meant for that to happen and I just know God will punish me for it."

"Nonsense honey. We love each other and there wasn't anything forced. I have obviously loved you since the day you were born but I never felt closer to you than I did during the last few minutes. Judy, you have to admit it was fantastic."

"You're right. The last sex I had was with my ex and that was a long time ago. I missed it but I will honestly say it wasn't ever this good."

We lay there and he used his fingers to trace the rim of my nipples. Every now and then he would lean forward and kiss one and perhaps take it between his lips and nip it ever so tenderly. He then dropped his hand to between my legs and I recoiled as I felt his fingers delving in and out of my pussy.

"Dad, you shouldn't be doing that."

"Shhhh, lay back and enjoy."

He had his fingers not only just spreading my pussy lips but also had found my clit and was touching it ever so lightly. He kept that up until I was damn near climbing the wall with passion when he suddenly stopped and slid down and the bed and replaced his fingers with his face and tongue.

"Oh God, why are you letting this happen?" I asked into the air. Almost as soon as I said that his tongue had my clit aroused more than it had been in as far back as I could remember. My ex did not go in for oral sex.

He was using his hands to hold my hips tightly to his face and his tongue was doing some kind of magic on me. He must have felt my orgasm start for my moaning started at the same time the pulsing in my pussy lips began. He instantly pulled out and moved up and rammed his cock into the hilt. It had gotten hard while he had his face between my legs and his was going to use it now to bring me to a complete orgasm. It didn't take long. I was tossing my hips from side to side and pulling his face down for me to kiss and reaching down and touching his cock. Whew, this was going to be an orgasm to end all orgasms. I was right. The waves of passion came over me and I couldn't stop throwing myself up at him. It must have lasted a good few minutes but I never thought it would end. We just lay there with his still hard cock buried in me. He slipped out and rose up in the bed and when we were face to face again he gave me a kiss and then with one hand behind my head pushed it down.

Holy shit, my father wanted me to suck his cock.

I let my lips trace around the ring below the head of it at the same time my tongue was flicking all over the head. I had a hand stroking it lightly and then opened my mouth and took as much of him in as I could with one smooth motion. I must have had about four inches in before I started to bob up and down. I could feel the pulsing in his shaft and hear the moaning start but I didn't want him to come that quickly so I stopped and just lay there. I let my hand drop down and caressed his balls running my finger up and down the seam in his scrotum. That got him twitching his ass and he now had both of his hands on the top of my head holding me almost so I wouldn't escape. Ha, I had no thoughts of that at all. As soon as I started to bob again I knew that I was going to keep it up until he had his orgasm. I was going down as far as I could without gagging and then all the way up so that I was just holding the head of his cock with my lips and then dropping all the way down again. The pulsing started again and this time I kept right on going. It wasn't but a moment later I felt him shooting his load deep in my throat and I was taking as much of it as I could in my mouth and I was frantically swallowing every drop. He didn't come as much as he did the first time but that was understandable. The first time was as if he was emptying himself.

His moaning lasted for what seemed forever.

"Damn honey, that was unbelievable."

"Sure I am going straight to Hell for doing it so I am glad you enjoyed it." I said with tears in my voice.

That pissed him off big time. "Will you stop that shit. Enough is enough. We love each other and we are giving each other some pleasure and there isn't a damn thing wrong with that. It would be totally different if you were some young kid of a daughter and I was pressuring or forcing you into sex but that isn't the case at all. So stop it and stop it NOW."

I thought I would be a smart ass again so I said in a small squeaky voice, "Yes Daddy, I'll do whatever you want."

Whack. This time he did slap my ass and slapped it hard. "Keep that up and you'll get it again."

Damn, that hurt so much it brought tears to my eyes. "Geez, you didn't have to hit me so hard."

"Yes I did. You went beyond what was acceptable humor and you know it. Now get up here along side of me and pull the covers up so we can get some sleep."

I guess I did go too far with the little girl stuff and he sure let me know about it.

It was then in the wee hours of the night and we needed to get to sleep if we were going to be able to move about in the morning. He spooned to me with one hand cupping my breast as we fell into a deep sleep.

We were up bright and early and I jumped out of bed and dashed to the bathroom. I needed to use the toilet and I also wanted to get into the shower rather than lounge around with more sex. Dad was right behind me and we were dressed and down in the breakfast room before nine. Our rental car was in the hotel's on-site garage and they brought it around to the front as soon as they saw us getting up from our breakfast. Such service!

We drove for miles around that part of Southern England enjoying it immensely. The thatch roofed cottages were just what we had imagined the area would look like. Narrow roads with homes with a sidewalk between them and the road surface. The whole area was very picturesque. We still had a lot more to see in London and then we would be touring a lot more of southern England in the days ahead. Back to the hotel and this time I drove. It was unique and kind of scary at first with the driving on the opposite side of the street than we do in the States. I got used to it pretty fast but what I didn't get used to was looking the wrong way when ready to step off the curb to cross a street. I constantly wanted to look left before stepping out and that would have sent me to the hospital or morgue rather fast. Some of the roadways in downtown London have the words "Look Right" painted on them at busy intersections, obviously for the millions of tourists wandering about.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Great Trip

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds