• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Hot Summer Day Ch. 03

A Hot Summer Day Ch. 03

I woke up and was in bed alone. I heard noises coming from the pool in back and got up to look out the window into the backyard. Jane, Mary and Denise were already in the pool and were floating on rafts and all three of them were naked as they day they were born. They were having a good time chatting away about last night.

I stepped out the door from our bedroom that goes into the backyard. I also did not see the need for clothes as they were all naked and they had already seen me naked. Mary saw me first and said, "Good morning sleepy head. Did you sleep well?" I informed her that, "I had slept like a baby all night and apparently half the day."

I asked them if they had seen my lovely bride. Denise said, "I think she is in the kitchen fixing some lunch." As I headed to the kitchen I could hear heavy breathing and it sounded like someone was getting fucked and hard!

As I stepped through the door there was Ann bent over the counter and Mark was pumping away at her. They were both facing the other way and I just stood and watched as Mark's monster cock was pleasuring my beautiful wife. She started to scream as her orgasm drew near. When her orgasm hit she almost fell down and Mark had to hold her up or she would have gone to the floor. Mark just continued his assault on my wife's pussy as she was continuing to orgasm. Mark was starting to moan and was ready to shoot a load into my wife. Ann quickly pulled off of Mark and spun around and dove onto his dick with her mouth. She opened wide and sucked his dick into her waiting mouth. As she locked her lips around his big cock Mark started to cum and shoot loads of cum into Ann's mouth. Either she wanted to prove she could swallow it all or Mark's loads after last night were smaller, she swallowed it all. Not a single drop escaped her lips. About this time Ann saw me and stood up looking at me like she was in trouble.

She walked over to me and said, "I guess I am not in too much problem." She reached out and grabbed my hard cock and went to her knees. She took her cum filled mouth and wrapped it around my cock. She swallowed me whole and sucked the head of my dick into her throat and I let a gasp as it hit the back of her throat. I was amazed at the experience and willingness to suck cock she has displayed in the last week. She sucked and pumped and twisted my cock and in a very short time she had me cumming in her mouth.

She stood up and kissed me and said, "Good morning sweetheart!"

She turned and walked back to the counter to finish lunch for everyone. I said, "Getting in a little extra curricular activity early today aren't we?" She said, "Honey don't be upset it's just that I could hardly sleep last night thinking about Mark's cock." "I had to have it again."

I asked her, "Are you going to ever be happy with my cock again or are we going to have to get Mark over here to pleasure you?" She said, "Honey Mark's cock is nice I will not lie to you and it hits spots that have not ever been hit but, it is not a steady diet I could stand." "My pussy feels like it has been assaulted when he is done."

Then she added, "Why don't you go out and join our guests while I finish getting lunch."

I walked outside to join everyone in the pool. They were still floating on their rafts and Mary had her lips locked around Mark's cock while he was floating on a raft. I got in the pool and Jane said, "Come here handsome."

I walked over to her raft and she asked me if I would put some suntan lotion on her. She was laying on her back so I grabbed the lotion and generously squirted it onto her body. I started at her tits and worked the lotion in paying particular attention to her nipples. I was squeezing and pinching them until they were hard. I massaged her massive breasts and was enjoying every minute. Ann may have Mark's big cock but now I have Jane's big tits in my hands. I moved down her firm flat stomach to her smooth slick pussy and started to apply the lotion to her slit. I started rubbing her clit and it immediately got hard as a rock. She had her eyes closed and was enjoying my manipulations of her clit. The more she moaned the harder my dick got. I was amazed that my dick had so much spring to it during these weekends. She started to wiggle around on the raft nearing orgasm and fell off of the raft. She came out of the water and placed a huge kiss on my mouth and jumped up and wrapped her legs around me. She reached down and guided my dick to her pussy. Once she found it she slid right down and started to dance on my cock. She was gyrating so much that I slowly walked back until I was against the side of the pool to help keep my balance. She continued the squirming on my dick and I was reaching between us fingering her clit. She said, "Cum with me" and started pumping up and down. She started to orgasm and I let lose a load into her slick pussy.

I looked over at the patio table and Ann was sitting there eating part of a sandwich and she just winked at me. I got out of the pool and walked over to her and she said, "You are such a hottie that I enjoy watching you fuck other women, feel my pussy." I reached down and she was actually dripping and she moaned as I touched her.

We all sat down and got a little nourishment and added some more margaritas to the lunch. After lunch everyone was either in the pool or on a lounge chair soaking up some sun and sleeping. I had found one of the lounge chairs and fell asleep lying on my back.

I woke up to a stirring in my groin area and was not sure what was happening. I looked down and Denise had my cock in her mouth. I guess she decided naptime was over. In short order she had my cock at full attention again and straddled the chair and lowered her dripping pussy to my dick. She leaned forward so that I could suck on her tits while she was riding me. By this time everyone had figured out that my nipples are very sensitive. Denise reached out and started to pinch and roll them and I can feel it in my balls. While she is bent over me Mark comes up behind her and starts to lick her ass and pussy. He is licking my cock at the same time he is licking Denise. This is a first for me having a man's tongue on my cock even if it is very little of it. He is concentrating on her ass and she loves every minute of the two-guy attention. Mark grabs the suntan lotion lying on the table and spreads it on his cock and I know what he is thinking but Denise does not know and she is pleading, "Please keep licking Mark it feels so good!" Mark goes back to work on her ass and inserts two fingers in her ass. "AAAAAUUUUUGH shit that is wonderful please don't stop." She is little prepared for Mark's next move.

He moves in behind her and rubs his cock on her ass. She must think it is still his fingers. He suddenly pushes forward so that just the head enters her ass. She screams "OH SHIT MARK!" Mark reaches around her and leans into her and says just relax and he starts to squeeze he nipples. She slowly starts to rock again on my cock and on Mark's cock. This is causing a little more of his cock to slide into her ass. I can feel his cock against mine entering into her. Soon he has at least 4 to 5 inches of his cock in her ass. She is now screaming "Fuck me both of you fuck me!" Mark then slides the whole 9 inches into her ass and she is wild. I can hear Mark's pelvis slapping Denise's ass and she has laid completely on me and has a hold of my hair. The muscles in her body are tensing as well as her pussy and ass muscles. I cannot hold out any longer and shoot a load deep into her pussy and Mark also cums at the same time filling her ass with his load. Denise is in the middle of a violent screaming orgasm.

Mark pulls out of her ass with a pop and Denise is still bent over holding onto me. I look over and Mary, Ann and Jane are all setting in the chairs playing with their pussies watching the show.

Ann walks over to me and says, "That was soooooo hot!" and then asks Denise, "Honey are you ok?" Denise just looks up and says, "I just had the most intense orgasm of my life, and you ask me if I am ok?" Ann just laughed and helped Denise off of me.

It was now evening and I could tell that my wife wanted Mark one more time before the weekend was over and everyone went home. She said to me, "I want Mark and I want you there to watch."

She went to Mark and grabbed his cock and started sucking on it while I am setting between Jane and Mary. Ann looked up and said, "Girls look after my man while I fuck this big cock one more time." "But, be sure he can see because I think it is so exciting to know my husband is watching me fuck another man."

She went back to sucking on his cock to get it completely hard again. She then laid him on the ground and pointed her ass at me and said, "Honey this is your pussy but right now you are going to see me fuck Mark until he can't walk." With that she started to gingerly lower herself onto Mark's cock.

Jane had my cock in her hand and was stroking it slowly while watching and Mary was sucking on one of my nipples.

Ann sat all the way down on his big cock and leaned back so that I could see it. She was spread so wide I thought she would split open. She started to slowly rise and the pressure on her pussy looked like it was going to pull it inside out. She then went back down and just did a grinding motion. She looked so sexy sitting there riding Mark's cock.

Jane had now moved her mouth over my dick and was sucking while keeping her head turned slightly to watch the show. Mary had also leaned over and said, "Jane you have to share there is only one dick." Jane moved out of the way and Mary swallowed my cock down her throat and was giving in a throat massage.

Ann looked at me with total animal lust in her eyes and smiled. She asked, "Enjoying the show dear?" I responded, "That is not all I am enjoying." And smiled back at her.

Ann then leaned forward and started to ride his cock in earnest. She grabbed his wrists and held them to the ground and "Fucked Him." She started convulsing and screamed, "Oh god I'm cuuuuuuuummmmming!" She did not even slow down and just kept riding him in full strokes.

Mary let up and Jane took her place. I reached over and played with Mary's tits. Mary reached down and played with my balls.

Ann had cum again and was still riding Mark. Mark surely could not hold out much longer and I know my point of no return was approaching fast.

Ann was in the middle of another orgasm when Mark grunted and was cumming in my wife's pussy again. They were both grunting like wild animals.

It was too much for me and I let loose in Jane's mouth. Mary said, "Hey that's not fair I did not get any of his sweet cum." Jane rose up and gave Mary a deep French kiss and shared with her.

Ann and Mark had gotten up to get in the pool to rinse off and Jane, Mary and I joined them.

Denise after her assault was sleeping on one of the lounge chairs.

We all just sat in the pool for a while calming down from the day's activities.

We decided that we would have to get together again. Ann said, "That would be great but not next weekend because she did not think her pussy would recover that fast." Everyone just laughed.

Everyone got out of the pool and toweled off and got dressed. It was kind of odd seeing them in clothes. Mary said, "Good Night" and walked next door. She did not put her clothes back on. We woke Denise up and got everyone on his or her way.

Ann and I went to bed and she said, "I love you more than anything in the world you are a wonderful husband." I told her, "I love you and I think you are the sexiest women alive."

We went to sleep holding onto one another.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Hot Summer Day Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds