• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • At Her Feet Ch. 02

At Her Feet Ch. 02

Although we couldn't deny what happened that night in the hotel room, we also could not talk about it so freely. Obviously we had gotten caught up in the moment, and our instinct took over. We didn't talk about it the rest of the trip, and we didn't talk about it on the flight home. It wasn't until we got back to her house that it came up again. I was the one who had to bring it up. We sat outside on the porch and talked.

"Mom, I know it's been a few days, but about what happened in the hotel room—

"What about it?" she interrupted.

"I just want to say I enjoyed it, and thank you."

I felt so cheesy.

"I enjoyed it too," she said.

"Good to know."

"I felt so alive, so wanted, a guy, younger guy found me sexy again, and I had to let you know how much I appreciated it."

"Well I did appreciate it," I said, chuckling.

"Yeah I saw that," She said looking down at my crotch. "something else appreciated it too."

"Well, what can I say, the power of persuasion."

I was getting hard again thinking about it.

"What, my feet have that much power?" she asked.

"I think you know the answer to that question."

At that point it started to rain. She told us to go inside, leaving the luggage in the car. I sat on the couch while she sat in the chair next to me, reminiscent of the hotel room.

"Do you want to stay over sweetie," she asked me.

I knew I wanted to, but I couldn't read through the fine print. Was this an invitation at another encounter with her feet? Or just a friendly thank you and a way to stay out of the rain.

"Sure mom." "Good."

We sat in the front room and watched television, in silence. This was awkward. I didn't know if she wanted me to make a move or what. I was very confused. I had to break the silence.

"Mom."

"Yes?"

"You said, in the hotel. No man loved you the way you wanted to be loved besides dad. What did you mean?"

"What I said. No one knew how to get me going the right way since him. Until you that is."

"Your feet?"

"Yes. My number one zone is my toes. When you put them in your mouth it brought me back to some fond memories of sweet loving. I didn't care who you were but you made me feel like such a woman when you sucked on them."

I was getting hard. I didn't even notice I was rubbing my dick through my pants when she was saying this.

"Mom, what if...we did all that again...how would you feel?"

"We can't plan that son, it just has to happen. Like last time."

She laughed and I turned beat red. I made an ass of myself.

"Just relax," she said, "and watch some television."

She stretched out in a pair of wind breaker pants and a little low cut tee Her feet were bare and up on the ottoman, her soles pointing to me as if to say "haha you can't have me." I don't know why, but I felt like I was starting from square one again.

"Do you want to paint them?" she asked.

"Huh?"

"My toes. They're a little chippy. Would you mind?"

"No, I don't mind."

She walked to her room and came back with a black case and placed it on the counter next to us. I came and sat next to her. She had this giggly look in her face like she was a little school girl. I never had done this before but I wasn't going to let her in on that. She put her feet in my lap, and I picked one of them and put it in my hand. I could smell a faint odor coming from her foot and wanted to put it in my mouth, but I knew I should just wait. The current color on her toe nails shone a bright red, a color that was not to be found in the box. We settled for blue.

"This is so hot," she said.

"You're telling me." I said. I took the brush and began to paint her toe nail over the current coat when she stopped me.

"You're not going to just color over it aren't you?"

"No. Yes. Why not?"

"Because you don't. Have you ever done this before?"

"Well, no but—"

"Oh that's great. Just an excuse to get at my feet huh?" she said smiling.

"You caught me mom."

"Well I'll just do it another time. How about another little foot rub for your mommy?"

"Deal. What do I get out of it?"

"You get to touch my feet you little perv," She said jokingly, "hows this sound: take off your pants and stay in your boxers. If you can go 2 minutes without getting hard rubbing my feet, you'll get a prize, deal?"

I obliged and removed my pants; unfortunately I already had a tent in my boxers.

"That doesn't count," she said. "So let it go down and we'll start."

The rain was getting bad out there, so bad that the power went out. Pitch black in the room.

"So much for that," I said.

"You can still rub my little tootsies," she said in a flirty voice.

We sat there in silence as I rubbed her right sole with both of my hands, gently kneading from the arch to the top of her foot. Her left foot however seemed to find itself getting closer and closer to my crotch once more. Finally it reached it and rested on the base of my shaft, causing a giant erection immediately.

"Hey no fair mom, if you touch it, it's obviously going to get hard."

She didn't say anything. Then I felt her moving and her foot moved away from me. But not before long, I felt the warmth of her hands running up my thighs. The next thing I felt was the button open up and her hand pulling out my throbbing dick from the hole. Her hand felt so gentle against my cock as she wrapped it around the middle of it. The way she began to jerk me off caught me off guard, and I laid back on the couch. She sat up in a way that she was able to move her legs into my arms as she masturbated me. I took her foot and took her toes and put them in my mouth again causing her to go into a bliss; she took off her shirt exposing her breasts once more. I unsnapped her bra and felt the heat of her breasts close to my face.

"hand job, blow job, or foot job?" she asked.

"mom, do what ever you want, it will all be great."

She turned herself took her feet away from my face. I could feel her position her face down by my shaft. The next thing I felt was her warm mouth engulf my throbbing dick and take it in for all it was worth. I felt her head bobbing moving up and down and I knew I was going to blow any second.

At this point the power came back on and it was quite a sight to see her between my legs. She couldn't help but look up and laugh a little, but then got back to work.

She decided to stop with her mouth, and laid back and wrapped her feet around my dick, and begin the last ascension for me to ejaculation. It wasn't long before my cum was all over the living room floor and her face, feet and breasts. This orgasm was much larger than the first one.

She came up to me and started to kiss my face while I played with her breasts. Somewhere in all this her pants came off, and she stood in front of me in only her panties.

Her hand went back down to my dick and she whispered in my ear.

"go inside of me."

I couldn't believe what I heard. I got hard so fast again with her help. I kissed her and went to the ground and began to kiss from her feet up. I got to her crotch and removed her soaking wet panties and kissed her semi-hairy bushed area before I finally made my way inside her. She was so tight, maybe it was from all the time with no sex, or whatever it was, I knew I hurt her when I went in her.

I made thrust after thrust count more and more as I bent her back wards, as she laid in a pool of sweat and cum.

"I love you mom."

"I love you son."

With that I shot yet another steaming jet of cum inside her, while she shivered from an orgasm at the same second. I held her in my arms, still inside her. We laid in embrace and fell asleep after a while.

I moved in with her the following week and it has been a great decision since.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • At Her Feet Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds