• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Moms Just Want to Help Out Too

Moms Just Want to Help Out Too

12

This story can be a stand-alone story, without any set-up and you will be able to follow along without any background information, but this is the second part of Moms Just Want to Help Out. To get background information and a good story, I recommend that you read that story too.

____________________

I slept like a baby and was able to get a few hours of much needed sleep. I dreamed of the previous night in the hospital with my wife having a baby, and getting the best blowjob of my life from my mother earlier that morning. Both of those things were firsts for me. My first child, and the first cock sucking from my Mother. Come to think of it, it was the first time I had my cock and balls in anyone's mouth at the same time!

Yes, within the same day, my wife Liz and I spent all night in the hospital having a baby, and the next morning I had my Mother nursing from my cock! The baby having part, was well planned out, and we knew about it for the past 8 or 9 months. However, the Mommie sucking cock part was completely unplanned and unexpected. After all the excitement was over at the hospital, the nurse sent me home to get some sleep and to let my wife sleep. Shortly after I arrived home and gone to bed, my Mother arrived from across town, hell-bent on doing something to "help out." For the life of me, I could not think of a thing for her to do other than helping me to tame the monster between my legs that I had just decided to flog. I could not believe I had asked my Mother to jack me off. I will blame it on sleep depravation, but I did ask, and to my surprise, she proceeded to give me a great hand job.

I remembered how soft my mother's hands felt on my cock. I remembered her steady pounding on my dick. I remembered how shocked I was when she asked if she could use her mouth! She could take my entire cock completely in her mouth and throat, and could deep throat it confidently. My Mother had been trained by someone to be a cocksucking expert. I remember her taking out her false teeth and forcing my balls in her mouth too! I remember my Mother's tongue licking the bottom of my balls and my taint. I remember an incredibly intense orgasm injecting a big load of cum directly down her throat. This amazing treat/feat had never happened to be before. I kept thinking about these things, over and over again.

I was still in bed but now wide-awake and my cock was hard as a rock. I heard someone letting themselves in the door, and then I heard: "Johnny, are you here? It's Mom."

It was not my Mother's voice I heard, but my Mother-In-Law's voice Lillian. "Yes, I'm here. I'm still in bed" I called out.

A few seconds later, she was standing in my bedroom doorway, and then she came toward me saying: "Congratulations Daddy! Did you guys have a tough night? How are Mother and Son?"

She then sat at the side of my bed hugging and kissing me. I was struggling to keep my hard dick from touching her.

"A long, hard night, but everyone is fine. Liz and the baby are sleeping"

"I brought some groceries for you, but I see that Liz has meals already made up for you. Is there anything that you would like me to do for you"?

It seemed to me that these same words had been spoken just a couple hours ago by my Mother, who ended up giving me a spectacular blowjob. I thought "Déjà vu, hasn't this already happened"?

I realize now that I have not told you about my Mother-In-Law, Lillian. Lillian is in her late 60's, with short black and grey hair. She is a conservative well-groomed small woman, very slim, short in height, and very plain. She is quiet around people she doesn't know well, and at times opinionated around us. Lillian lives in Gainesville and does not have an important thing to do in the world. She is a hard worker and volunteers at the Red Cross and at her neighbor's church garage sales. She was ready to visit us, (to help out) when the call came that our baby, Shrek, had been born earlier this morning. Lillian is very naïve sexually. She just doesn't seem to know much about sex. I quit trying to joke around with her about sex, she just doesn't get it. Lillian is not ugly, and she is not pretty, she just plain. I would say Lillian's best physical feature is that she is slim and doesn't seem to be fat at all.

Ok, Lillian had just asked me if there is anything, she can do for me and she is waiting for an answer. "Well, Liz had an energy burst yesterday and did everything I can think of that had to be done around the house. She even painted the baby's room."

"Do things need cleaned up in there or put away?" Lillian inquired.

"No, she already did all that yesterday." I replied.

"Well there must be something that I can do around here that she didn't do yesterday!" Lillian questioned.

"Well, there is one thing that I had asked Liz to do but she didn't have time to do it. But, you may not want to do it." I fibbed a little, I had asked, but Liz turned me down and said she was too busy.

"And what might that be?" Lillian asked.

"I had asked for a massage. Now you don't have to, but it is something that I thought of, that you would be able to help me with. Or maybe, I can ask Liz for one when we go back to the hospital later today".

"Oh, for Heaven's sake Johnny, you can't be asking a girl in the hospital that just had a baby to give you a massage! I will give you your massage. You'll have to tell me what to massage."

What a great day I'm having! Things are really working for me today. I've already had an extremely rewarding "help session" earlier today from my Mother and now my Mother-In-Law has just agreed to massage me where I tell her to. Life is good!

At this point, I am still completely naked and sporting a huge pup tent under the sheet. And as expected, Lillian is completely oblivious to my barely concealed hard cock. I thought it best to start her off slow, and asked her to start on my back as I turn over to my stomach. I had to take special care repositioning my erection to a somewhat comfortable position.

"Well what do you want me to do?" Lillian inquired

"Just straddle my legs and sit on my legs and butt, and rub my back paying attention to my neck and shoulders, and my lower back."

"Well I'll have to change Johnny; I've got a skirt on, and panty hose. I didn't bring anything to wear for this."

"I've got a pair of gym shorts you can wear in my top dresser drawer. You can change in the bathroom."

Lillian found the gym shorts and quickly slipped off her panty hose and skirt and slipped on the gym shorts, and was quickly back to my bed. She sat down, and then crawled over to me and slung a leg over me, just as I had suggested and started the massage.

"Am I doing this right? I don't think I have ever given a massage before. Even to Clarence."

Clarence was her departed husband, and my Father-In-Law. Clarence was an accountant and a frail man, who probably only weighed about 120# soaking wet when I knew him. He died from complications from his hemorrhoid surgery a few years ago. Lillian probably weighs the same, but I must say she is put together much nicer than he ever was. I think they had a marriage of convenience and definitely not one of passion.

"Your massage feels great! Don't forget my shoulders and lower back."

Lillian had very soft hands, much like my Mother's. Her massage technique was not confident enough to really be erotic in itself, but my dick was still hard thinking of my Mother-In-Law's crotch sitting on my butt. I'm not a body builder or anything, but I do lift weights, and keep myself in shape, and I am almost twice the size of my Father-In-Law, in every way. I think Lillian was starting to enjoy massaging my body and naked back. I am sure she noticed that I was completely nude when she was working my lower back under the sheet a bit.

"Well, I think that's enough for this side. Would you get up for a second and let me turn over please? Thank you for doing this, you are doing a great job, and you are a big help." I added

When Lillian stood straight up on the bed and I turned over, the gym shorts she was wearing were sticking out far enough to give me wide open view of Lillian's salt and pepper muff. "Oh, my God" I thought to myself. "She doesn't have any panties on, and Lillian has a very hairy pussy". I love hairy pussies! My wife Liz, used to have an almost shaved pussy because she thought that was the proper way to take care of herself. Nevertheless, when I appeared, I changed that in a hurry. Liz now has a beautiful hairy pussy, but she just doesn't have the quantity of hair, nor does it cover the acreage Lillian's does. I'm not saying Lillian looks like a gorilla or something, she just has a dense patch of fur in just the right place.

Lillian's fur patch made my cock throb. I turned over to my back, and Lillian sat back down on the top of my thighs with my hard cock jutting up between her legs with just a sheet in between the naughty parts. She leaned over and started massaging my stomach, chest, and shoulders. In this position, there was no way that she couldn't feel my hard cock that close to her pussy and stomach. When she leaned forward my cock would poke her in the belly button, but she didn't say a word about it. I remember thinking, "Is she really that naïve that she doesn't know what is happening here?"

My Mother-In-Law seemed to be contently massaging my stomach, chest, and shoulders, but I couldn't stand the drama any longer. I had to do, or say something, to take this to the next level. I must admit that earlier in the day when I had asked my Mother for help, it worked our much better than I expected. Mother didn't get mad, or upset, she just very lovingly gave me the cocksucking of a lifetime. Maybe if I asked Lillian for a dick massage, she would feel obligated, since her daughter hasn't been taking care of me completely lately! If you think about it, it's not really that different from what she is doing right now, and it's not too far away. It's just a few inches from where she is massaging right now! Ooh! I have to ask her.

"Lillian you are doing a wonderful job. It's hard to believe this is your first time giving a massage. Matter of fact, look how hard it really is." Then I pointed to my hard cock holding the sheet up in the air.

Lillian looked at the high point in the sheet, blushed, and replied: "On my goodness! Is that because of me?"

"Well yes, partly because of you, and partly because Liz and I haven't had sex in such a long time. And I'm afraid it's going to be a while before she is ready to have sex again either." I advised her. "You have already been so helpful by giving me a massage, but I'm not really as relaxed as I could be. Would you help me out by taking care of this problem for me please." Pointing again to my hard dick.

"Oh, Johnny I don't know . . . that wouldn't be right. You are my daughter's husband."

"Look Lillian, it's your daughter that hasn't been keeping up with her wifely duties. We are all family. No one else needs to know how we work out our family situations. You don't want me to go and get relief somewhere else do you?"

"Of course not! I don't want you going to prostitutes, people would find out. That wouldn't be right either."

"Look Lillian, this isn't the first time this has happened to anyone. It happens all the time! It's just the first time for us. Different people handle this same situation in different ways. The one's you hear about are the one's who do go to prostitutes, hang out in bars, and the ones that have affairs. In privacy, just between us, is the best way to handle this. Don't you agree?"

"Well alright, just a minute". Lillian said as she got up and left the room.

I do not really know what she meant by that. Did she mean, "Well alright just a minute, I'm getting a gun, and I'm going to blow your head off.", or did she mean, "I have to go to the bathroom", or did she mean, "Yes, I well jerk you off." I don't know what she meant. I stayed put and it sounded like she was opening her suitcase in the spare room.

Lillian walked back in the room wearing her robe, and I couldn't tell what she was wearing under it. I didn't see any gun. She walked over to the window and closed the curtains then back to the door, and locked and closed that. She walked to my bed and crawled in under the sheet with me.

"Get it over with. And be quick about it". She said as she laid on her back, prone still in her robe.

Well once again I was about to get more than I had asked for, and even more than I had hoped for. I had hoped for the massage to continue on my cock, but I gather now, I was being offered a visit to the Holy Land - including a peek of the shrouded Holie of Holies! I wasn't about to argue about it since I vividly remembered my recent peek of my Mother-In-Laws hairy pelt. Just the thought, of her hairy pussy kept my cock hard during my short wait.

Lillian just laid there with her eyes closed, in her robe, under the sheet. I gathered she wanted me to be the aggressor, so I got aggressive! I threw off the sheet and loosened the knot on her robe. Parting her robe, I saw two nice sized, beautifully matched breasts. Her pencil eraser tip like nipples were on the top side of her breasts pointing toward Heaven, and not on the underside pointing to Hell like so many women her age. Like I said before, Lillian was slim and had a good shape, and her breasts were surprisingly larger than I had expected. I thought they were big enough to fuck. She had modestly hid them under her clothes. Lillian's hairy pussy filled the triangle between her panty line and her two legs. Her legs and armpits were shaved perfectly, but leaving a full bush between her legs.

I did not realize it at the time, but Lillian was extremely more sexually naïve than I already knew, and she had never had an orgasm. From what I have since learned, sex for her entire marriage was for procreation - not for the pleasure, just to produce children! They only had sex occasionally when they were trying to have a child, and it wasn't really enjoyable. My Father-In-Law was also sexually uneducated and, to be nice, let's say, "not very large." (about the size of a man's trigger finger)

I realized from what Lillian had said, "Get it over with . . ." she wasn't expecting much from our romantic encounter today, and she was just doing this to help her Daughter and to help me get some relief. With this in mind, I decided to take my time, and teach her a thing or two along the way. I started by touching her breasts and tweaking her nipples. She seemed tense so I said:

"You are going to have to relax and try to enjoy this. Do everything that I say and I'll make it really good for you. Spread you legs apart further."

When she did, I ran my hand slowly up from the outside of her knee, up her thigh, hip, waist, ribs, and returned to her breasts where I started feasting on her lovely tits. I took my time licking and sucking, and couldn't help but to think that my wife used to nurse on these same tits. I was really getting into it when I realized Lillian was too when I heard her slight whimpers and quiet moans. She was about to have her first ever orgasm by having her tits licked! I started touching her hairy pussy mound and cunt lips with my hand and lightly rubbing. I could feel her moisture from her much neglected, but enticing sex organ. Lillian had never experienced such a sensory overload and burst out with moans of ecstasy that have been bottled up inside her entire life! Lillian was overwhelmed emotionally, and felt a total loss of self-control during her first orgasm. With her intense feeling gradually subsiding, Lillian didn't know what hit her. This was a completely new experience for her.

"What just happened? What was that?" Lillian tiredly said.

"I do believe you had an orgasm my dear".

"That was an orgasm? I have never felt that way before".

"Oh, really now. You are telling me that you never had an orgasm before"?

"Well Johnny, I thought that I had, but it was never like that before. I always thought that an orgasm was the good feeling that you get after you give your partner sex. Will you do it again?"

"Yes, I can do that, but you'll have to do everything that I say". "Lie back down and keep your legs spread apart."

I kissed her tits goodbye, for now, and proceeded on a leisurely licking journey traveling between her globes leaving a moist tongue trail down her chest, and stomach, and around her belly button. By the time I arrived at Heaven's gate, Lillian was squirming, and grinding her ass around in a circle and thrusting her pelvis slightly upward. When I saw Lillian's hairy bush again, I wanted to bury my face in it, and I did.

Just then, Lillian jerks up and says, "What are you doing!" She was startled by never having this done to your before.

"I'm eating your pussy, . . . and enjoying it." I calmly replied.

"You? You, would do that? You would put you face, and mouth down there Johnny?"

"Yes, I would Lillian. I am enjoying it. I love it! You have a very beautiful pussy, and I am loving it. This is one of life's great joys. This should have been done to you long ago and continued for most of your life. Just lie back and enjoy it. Give it a try."

Lillian's heavy hair patch extended down both sides of her cunt lips. I buried my face and nose in her wet center and licked and sucked. She had laid back and was so confused in today's happenings and had a bewildered look on her face which was replaced with the look of ecstasy. When I licked her erect clit, it about brought her off the bed.

"It's happening again, Johnny!" Lillian exclaimed.

I just kept tongue fucking her pussy, and sucking and encircling her hard clit with my tongue.

"Put your hands in back of my head and move my mouth around to where it feels the best."

Lillian did as I said. She moved her hands in back of my ears and pulled my head toward herself. She was enjoying moving my face all over her hairy pussy. My nose, cheeks, chin, and forehead were soaked with her juice and I loved pleasing her. I just could not believe a 60 year old woman never really knowing what love, sex, and passion were all about. I was glad to give my Mother-In-Law all of those things. She centered my mouth on her pussy and pulled, bucked and thrust until she climaxed again in my mouth.

While the passion was still high, I mounted her missionary style and positioned my cock at her entrance and started pushing. When I started to slip in her surprisingly tight pussy, Lillian moaned and said: "Johnny, it's so big! You are huge!"

I knew that I was only average in size, but I must have felt large from her only other sexual partner, and it made me feel big! I was as big as I ever had been. I was able to bury my cock to my balls in her hairy snatch, but it was a tight fit. She was well lubricated for a old broad and I heard my nuts slapping up against the bottom of her pussy. Lillian was now having multiple orgasms and the excitement had me ready to fire and I did. I let lose a torrent of hot cum into her pussy that I felt pumping in through my beef stick with my orgasmic spasms. I came hard, but I did not lose my hard. I kept humpin and pumping, and Lillian kept thrusting and climaxing. Neither of us were through yet.

My throbbing cock was still hard as a rock, and I noticed how good Lillian's tits looked swaying back and forth with each thrust. I felt it was titty fuck time! I withdrew my slippery dick and moved the beast up in between her tits.

"Push your tits together on this."

Lillian gave me that deer in the headlights look, and I realized she needed further instructions. I showed her where to put her hands and where to push and how hard to push. I grabbed a handful of our cum running out of Lillian's pussy and patted it around her cleavage until it was sloppy wet. I started thrusting between her tits.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Moms Just Want to Help Out Too

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds