• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Tease

The Tease

Adele knew that he'd be calling soon. His name was Marco and he was a friend of her father's. He was 35, shaven-headed, hazel eyes, goatee, tattoos and simply gorgeous. Adele adored the way he looked, the way he smelled, his maturity, the way he paid attention to her when she walked into the room. She suspected he felt the same way about her too, but she had to make certain. Today was the day in which she'd convince him.

So, she dressed accordingly; or accordingly to what she thought he'd like to see her in. Ever since she spied him sneaking glances at her whenever she passed by the room he and her father was in she knew that he found her sexy. Whenever he called round, Adele's skirts grew shorter, her tops tighter, and her perfume stronger. She liked to sit on her daddy's lap while they chatted, crossing her legs, revealing more of her upper thighs than she should. She enjoyed the way his eyes stole peeks at her, the way he would bite his bottom lip at the sight of her until father would chase her out of the room. She suspected that Marco would much rather spend time with her, the 18-year old Adele, than her boring old daddy.

She had gone shopping last weekend for this day especially. She wanted to make today memorable. Adele bought a mini-mini skirt; it was black and layered at its seam. She assumed that he liked lingerie (what man doesn't?) so she bought herself a pair of black, hold-up stockings. To go with it, a sexy pair of black panties and matching bra, and just when she gave up hope of finding one at all she found a sleek white blouse that gave the impression she wore no blouse at all.

Adele wore her hair up, donned thick, red lipstick and sprayed herself with her favorite perfume. Slipping into her high heels, she then undid several buttons of her top, dabbing her cleavage with a hint of her scent. Perfect.

'Ding dong'.

The doorbell announced his arrival. Calm and collective, Adele stepped down from the stairs and into the hallway. Composing herself, she opened the door, feigning surprise to see her daddy's friend standing there.

"Marco! Hi!" Adele exclaimed

It took a while, but he finally managed to tear his eyes from the glorious vision in front of him. He stammered somewhat before answering her, coughing into his hand. "A-Adele, um, hello, erm, is your Dad around?"

"Sure, c'mon in," she said, opening the door for him, he stepping inside. As he slipped out of his boots Adele called for her father, receiving no answer.

"That's odd," she said, making her way (slowly) into the front room. Though it was a bright summer's evening the heavy curtains were drawn, and two dimmed lamps illuminated the room. "He was here a minute ago." She could almost feel Marco's eyes boring into her ass, feasting upon her stocking tops that peeked seductively from beneath her skirt.

"You sure he's here?" Marco asked. "He wouldn't be in the back garden or anything?"

"No, he was definitely here a minute ago – oh wait!" she said, turning round to sit on the arm of the sofa. Her skirt fell between her thighs. "He said that something was wrong at work and that he had to rush off."

"Oh, really?" Marco asked. "That's too bad – did he say when he'd be back?"

"No for a couple of hours yet," Adele replied.

"And your mom is out as well?"

"Yeah, she took my sister to the movies. It's just little ole me, all alone ..." With that she crossed her legs, revealing her stocking tops.

"I see ..." Marco said, unsure quite what to do. He tried to look away from the flirty Adele, but his eyes betrayed him.

"What do you want to do now?" Adele asked.

"Excuse me?" Marco asked, a hint of uncertainty in his voice.

"I mean, would you like one of daddy's beers while you wait for him?"

"Oh, oh, ok," he said, letting out a sigh of relief. "Why not?"

Adele hopped off the arm of the sofa and approached him. "Let me take your jacket, so," she said, stepping behind him, reaching for it. Carefully, allowing his nostrils to inhale the full blast of her perfume, Adele peeled off his denim jacket. Underneath he wore a black t-shirt, his tattoos streaking on his muscular arm beneath his sleeves.

"Have a seat," she told him, smiling, as she made off with his jacket. Marco thanked her, and then took a seat on the sofa. Once she was out of the room, he decided against it, and moved to one of the two armchairs in the corner.

Outside, before Adele hung up Marco's denim, she brought it to her face and inhaled in, breathing in his scent. He pussy twitched with anticipation as Marco's smell swam in her senses. Her head now fuzzy, she made her way into the kitchen, her high heels clicking on the floor and opened the fridge, pulling out a bottle of beer. Opening it, Adele then re-entered the living room.

"Here you are," she said, handing the bottle to Marco.

"Thanks," he said, taking it off her. As he went to sip it she sat on the arm next to him. This nearly caused him to spill the cool alcohol.

"What's wrong, don't you want me sitting here?" the coy Adele asked. She again crossed her leg, this time away from him, revealing much of her leg, her stocking top thigh. Marco's eyes darted to and fro, he trying desperately not to stare at the lusciously warm flesh mere inches away from him.

"No, you're, um, fine, Adele," he said. He sipped from the bottle, before placing it onto the floor. "So, erm, how's college these days?"

"Its fine," Adele replied. "A guy in my class wants to ask me out, but he's not my type."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, he's just a kid," she said. "I prefer my men older, more ... mature."

"You do, huh?" he said, reaching for his beer. He slugged a drink, the liquid popping in the bottle.

"Boys my age just don't do it for me, you see," Adele continued. "All they want is a quick fuck and then get drunk with their pals."

Marco coughed into his hand, putting the bottle onto the floor.

"Older men tend to treat women better ..." She gently ran her fingernails across the back of his neck. "Wouldn't you agree?"

With a knee-jerk reaction Marco squirmed in the chair, hoping to jump up off it. Unfortunately his foot kicked over the bottle, the fizzy alcohol spilling onto the carpet.

"Shit!" he exclaimed, reaching down and picking up the gurgling bottle. Meantime Adele had leapt off the arm, she pressing down on his shoulders with her hands.

"It's ok," she said, "stay there, I'll get a cloth." Adele disappeared into the kitchen and soon returned with a tea cloth in hand. Marco had remained in his seat.

Approaching him, Adele knelt in front of him, sinking to her knees. She peered up at him, smiling before saying, "Could you move your leg, please?"

"Huh? Oh, sorry," he said, moving his left leg from the centre of the chair to her outside right. Adele now knelt between his legs.

"That's better," she said, dabbing the carpet with the tea cloth, soaking up the small pool of beer that spilled. From this angle she knew that he had a wonderful view of her cleavage, her breast wobbling in her black bra as she cleaned up the stain. Her skirt had risen above her stocking tops. She wondered if his cock was stirring in his jeans.

"All done," Adele said, placing her dry hand on Marco's thigh to help her self off the floor. It was like an electrical shock charging through him – his body jolted automatically.

"Are you ok?" Adele asked, innocently.

"Yeah, I – look, I think I best go. I mean, if your dad won't be home for another couple of hours –"

"Sure, if you want to," Adele said, resting on her knees in front of him. "I just thought we could talk, you know, get to know one another."

"Adele, I –"

"I mean, I have seen you looking at me when you're here."

Marco was flabbergasted. "No, not at, I would never ..."

"It's ok, Marco," Adele smiled. "I like looking at you too."

"Jeez, Adele, I don't think this is appropriate," Marco said. "After all, I'm a pal of your dad's, and you really shouldn't –"

"What, tease you?"

"Yeah, I suppose."

Adele's face appeared despondent. "You mean you don't like me?"

"Oh God, no, I didn't say that, of course I like you, it's just that –"

"You don't want to fuck me?"

Marco's jaw dropped open. Did she just say what he thought she said? "Jesus, Adele, what makes you say that?"

Adele sat back on her ass, her legs open. Her skirt covered her modesty, just. "I've seen the way you stare at me when you think I'm not looking, Marco," she said. "I know that you fancy me, that you wonder if I'm a good fuck."

"Christ, Adele –"

"Well now's your chance, Marco," she said, lifting up her skirt to reveal her panties. She parted them, making sure he spied a view of her neatly trimmed pussy. "You can fuck me if you want."

Marco sat in the armchair, mouth agape. She could read his thoughts, see his confusion. Free pussy, yet forbidden pussy. She felt his predicament, his conflicting reasoning.

"Adele, for fuck's sake," he gasped, eventually. "I couldn't possibly – not that I wouldn't want to, but Jesus, girl –"

You think I'm naughty, don't you?" she said, getting back to her knees. "Trying to seduce my daddy's best friend, you think I'm a naughty slut, don't you?"

"No, that's stupid, of course not –"

"I want you to think I'm naughty!" she said, turning round, presenting her ass to him. She lifted her skirt above her hips, slowly removed her panties from her hips, down her stocking thighs, revealing her naked ass. She imagined him fixing his eyes on her warm smooth flesh, the crack beneath, her wet slit below.

"Adele – "

"Daddy won't be back for ages," she breathed. "I told him his job called looking for him. I sent him away, Marco, so I could be alone with you!"

"I see," he said, scratching his goatee. "That was ... very naughty of you."

"Yes!" she exclaimed. "And I must be punished! Please, Marco, punish me before you fuck me!"

"The back door is locked?" he asked her, sitting up straight in the armchair.

"So is the front door – no one can get in without us knowing about it,"

"That was awfully naughty of you too," he said, "locking everyone out so you can play."

"Wasn't it?" she smiled. "I like to play."

"As do I, you gorgeous slut," he returned her smile, before barking at her, "Now present yourself to me!"

Adele climbed to her feet, thrilled beyond measure that he had decided to play along, and steadily took the couple of steps towards him. Closing his knees together, he ordered her to bend over them. "If you are naughty as you say you are," he commented, "then we must spank you so you won't do it again."

Sliding over his legs a flustered Adele assumed the position. She always hoped that Marco would spank her, that he would fall to her ways. She could not help but smile to her self as she felt him lift her skirt up over her rear.

"You have a beautiful ass," he told her, running his fingertips across the smooth, firm flesh. "So warm, so soft ... "He probed the slit between there, feeling her moistness, her willingness. Then, his finger was gone, and without warning he brought his open palm down hard upon her left cheek.

THWACK!

Adele let out a cry as she felt her buttock reddening. That stung!

THWACK!

This time, it was her right cheek. The stinging sensation was repeated there, her ass tingling with pleasure.

THWACK! THWACK!

Marco brought his palm down upon Adele's buttocks with gusto, spanking the squirming young woman on his lap, she whimpering with giddy pleasure. It hurt, oh how it did hurt, but she loved it, this wonderful spanking, her cheeks throbbing mercilessly.

"Tell me I'm naughty!" Adele cried out, clawing for the floor, trying to balance her self on his lap.

"You naughty slut!" Marco snarled through gritted teeth, bringing his hand down again and again on her backside. "A naughty girl who needs to be punished for all the scheming you've done!"

"Yes, oh yes!" she gasped. Her panties, currently dangling precariously on her right ankle, dropped to the floor.

"Lying, and cheating, and scheming!" Marco drive home, each time his palm slapping her buttocks.

"Oh yes, oh fuck yes!" Adele cried, tears welling in her eyes. It was everything she imagined it to be and much, much more.

And then, he stopped, lifting her off his lap. Her ass stung like fuck. She reached behind her to soothe her red cheeks with her fingers. Though she couldn't see it, she had a pretty good idea what it looked like.

"Take off your skirt for me," Marco said. "A naughty girl like you shouldn't wear a skirt that is too small for you."

"Yes, Marco," Adele answered, slipping out of her skirt. She hissed with pain as the elastic rubbed off her sore ass. It was only momentary, for soon she was kicking the skirt to one side, now standing before him in her white blouse, high heels and black stockings.

"I like that blouse so we'll leave it on," he told her.

"Yes, Marco," she said.

"Since you were a good girl and took your punishment bravely, I have a reward for you."

"Oh?" she smiled. "What is it?"

"This," he said, fumbling with his flies, unzipping himself before reaching in and taking out his cock. Adele's eyes widened. He was magnificent! Circumcised, big, thick, fat... everything she dreamed his cock was like.

"For being such a good girl you may suck on my cock for a while," he told her. "But don't make me cum just yet. I want to fuck you before we are finished."

"Yes, Marco," Adele said, once more sinking to her knees in front of him. Her mouth watered as she gazed upon his erection. Was this really happening? She reached for him – he felt hot and heavy in her grasp. Reaching forward with her mouth she lashed out at him with her tongue, tasting pre-cum. He shook with pleasure to her touch. "It's ... big!" she gasped, gazing him in his eyes.

"Take it in your mouth, slut," he gasped, as Adele did as she was told. Using her tongue as a cushion she lowered her mouth over him, swallowing his cock, engulfing him. She felt him sigh as her lips wrapped around his throbbing erection, and then felt his hands upon her head.

"That's it, Adele," Marco hissed, approvingly, "suck it, God yeah, suck it!"

She lifted her lips up and down his length, sucking more of him deep into her the back of her gullet, beginning a steady rhythm of bobbing her head back and forth, sliding her mouth up and down his cock. With his hands on her head he guided her upon him, pushing, pulling, he now fucking her mouth as, she hoped, he would fuck her pussy soon. He gasped and groaned and hissed so she knew she was doing it right – she did wonder if he would approve of her cock-sucking skills. Shaking his hands away Adele clasped his shaft in her hand and rolled her tongue around the fat, mushroomed knob, before swallowing him deep again. She then ran her tongue along the length of his cock, down to the zipper where his big cock and pubic hair prodded out before licking back up, tickling him underneath his circumcised helmet.

Wiping her mouth clean with her wrist, Marco hunkered off the chair, unbuckling his jeans and, alongside his briefs peeled them off of him. Seeing his briefs Adele took advantage of the opportunity – she snatched them from his tangled jeans, bringing them to her face and inhaling them. Throwing them alongside her skirt, she said, "You're not getting them back."

"Oh?" he asked her, grinning.

"Mmmmm, yeah, I'm gonna have lots of fun with them," she beamed.

"Come here, you naughty girl!" he scolded her, as she approached him, kneeling on the cushion of the armchair. "Let's see how this slut fucks."

Holding onto his cock, she positioned herself over him, the tip of his bulbous knob grazing off her dripping wet pussy lips. "You're cock is going to split me in two!" Adele stated, sinking on top of him, his cock nudging between her silky labia. She let out a cry of pleasure as he slowly filled her, her tight, wet, hot puss stuffed with big, fat cock. My God, he was huge!

"You're fucking tight!" Marco grunted, as he proceeded to lift the gorgeous Adele up and down upon him, she joining him as she ground her hips off his gorgeous cock.

"Oh yeah, that feels good!" Adele moaned, lifting her body off him with his help, his hands gripping her reddened hips, she hissing to his touch.

"Fuck me, you slut, you fucking naughty slut!" he commanded her.

"Yeah, oh yeah fuck me, Marco, fuck me!" Adele moaned, slamming her ass down on him, feeling his heavy balls nudge against her. He leant into her and smothered her neck and throat with kisses, tearing at her blouse as he lost himself with sexual abandonment. He gnawed on her bra, drove his tongue across and into her cleavage. She tore at his shaved head with her fingernails, grinding her pussy-stuffed cunt down hard on his fat cock which brought her to the brink again and again.

Lifting himself off the armchair, taking her with him, his cock still embedded within her, Marco then unplugged the moaning Adele off his glistening cock. She immediately bent over the arm of the chair, presenting her ass to him. Standing into her, nuzzling the tip of his erection to he pussy once more he immediately penetrated her, filling her with cock, fucking her doggy-style. Adele reached underneath to finger her engorged clit as Marco's big, wonderful prick pounded relentlessly into her, grazing off her fingers, her clit. Like this he spanked he once more, binging his open palm down upon her smooth though sore buttocks.

"Gorgeous, sexy slut!" he gasped though gritted teeth. "Getting me to fuck you whole your daddy is out, how fucking naughty of you!"

"Yes, call me naughty, call me your whore!" Adele panted, gripping the armchair with her fingernails. "I'm coming! Call me naughty!"

"Cum on my cock, you naughty whore!" Marco ordered her, she squirming back against him as her body wracked with climatic pleasure, she moaning loudly through closed eyes.

"You whore, I'm gonna cum, you gorgeous slut," he announced, she feeling his cock swell deliciously inside of her. Her mouth salivated at the thoughts of him splashing her body with his creamy load.

"Cum for me, cum for your naughty whore," Adele urged him, and he needed no second prompting

Withdrawing from her, he pulled on his pussy-coated cock, his fingers grasping his sticky erection, as Adele spun round and sank to her haunches in front of him. Ripping the remaining buttons of her blouse she tore open her shirt, running her hands over her breasts within her bra. With this offering, Marco grunted approvingly, letting go an animalistic growl before splattering Adele's breasts and bra with his orgasm. There was so much! He splashed her cleavage; it ran down her bra, it hit her throat, her face! So much power in his climax, Adele thought, as Marco collapsed in front of her, sweat dripping from his forehead, he panting and grinning guiltily.

Immediately Adele fell upon him, squeezing his cock with her hand. She lowered her head and kissed him there, tasting his cum, feeling his once proud cock soften in her mouth.

"Jeez, Adele," he gasped, "I – that –"

"That was fun!" she said, climbing off him. She helped him to his feet too, he immediately searching for his jeans (minus his briefs).

"You won't tell daddy?" she asked him.

"Not if my life depended on it," he said with a grimace.

"Would you like to do it again?" she asked him, smiling.

"Sure, but, um, not here. We could meet at my place."

"I'd like that," she said.

"You really are naughty, aren't you?" he grinned.

With his cum glistening on her breasts and bra, soaking her flimsy blouse, a smiling Adele replied saucily, "I told you ..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Tease

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 611 milliseconds