• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Deliverance Ch. 02

Deliverance Ch. 02

He stood and crossed the room. I knelt, still facing his chair, unable to see him. Though I knew what he was bringing over. When I had retrieved the rope for him earlier, I noticed a large duffle bag sitting next to the table. I could hear him now, lifting the bag while whatever surprises lay inside clanged together. He stood behind me and stroked my hair, before taking a comb through it and working out the knots he had created earlier. He tied a ponytail at the base of my neck and then braided the rest.

Quite suddenly my head was jerked backwards, but he wasn't touching my hair. I looked up at him, and he smiled devilishly. In his hand was a long rope that he had worked into my braid. I felt a bit of panic at first, but when he gently caressed my cheek, I felt safe again.

He slipped off my camisole, so that I was naked in front of him. Instinctively, I moved my hand to cover myself. "I wish to see all of you," he said, as he pulled my hands away.

"Yes, Master." As much as I trusted him, it was still difficult to allow myself to be so vulnerable. He put his hands under my elbows and began to lift me up. Once I Stood, he turned me towards him and stepped back. He smiled at first and then must have caught the discomfort on my face.

"You know, Grace, this isn't all meant to be easy. If it were, there would be no purpose to your training. I am here to push you, guide you into things you did not believe possible. And Grace, my pet, you do look stunning."

"Thank you, Master." He ran his hands over my shoulders and down my back. He rolled the tips of his fingers over the curves of my hips. It was as if he wanted to explore every inch of me. I felt self-conscious standing there, but his touch began to make me feel sexy and desirable. My temperature started to rise and my heart beat a little faster. He took me by the hand and led me to the four-poster bed, where he instructed me get on all fours. I did as I was commanded and he took the rope that was braided to my hair and tied it to one of the posts. I could no longer move my head. He tenderly tapped my ass and ran a finger down to my pussy. I began to drip for him. He knew how my body ached.

He walked away for a moment. When he returned, I felt him rub something wet and cool against my asshole. I whimpered, knowing what he was about to do, terrified, but also deeply aroused. "Do you wish me to stop, pet?"

"I only wish to please you, Master."

"Good girl. We will take this slowly. But first . . ." he placed an average sized dildo in front my mouth, "keep this in your mouth. The walls are thin in this hotel, and we don't want to annoy the neighbors."

"Yes, Master." I took the dildo in my mouth and breathed heavily through my nose. He continued to rub the lubricate on my ass and slowly slid a finger inside. I gasped, out of surprise more than anything else. I was slightly uncomfortable, but it actually felt pretty good. I muffled a few moans as he slid his finger in and out of my ass. Then it was two fingers. There was a bit more discomfort, but more pleasure as well.

When he pulled his fingers out, I sighed in disappointment. But then I felt him behind me, grasping my hips with his hands and my chest started to heave. The tip of his cock pressed against me and my body started to tighten. "Relax pet," he spoke softly and firmly. I muffled my response and tried to take a few deep breathes through my nose. Slowly he entered me and I cried out as best I could with the dildo in my mouth. This was painful and exciting all at the same time, something I had never experienced before. As he penetrated my virgin ass deeper I bit down on the dildo and a tear rolled down my cheek. But he kept going, gaining more rhythm in his movements. Within minutes I found myself moving with him, the pain subsiding. He reached around me and began to squeeze my throbbing clit between his fingers. "You are doing beautifully, pet."

My pleasure began to climb, and I could feel him start to pulsate inside of me. He continued pulling on my clit, abusing it. His breathing was heavy now, and he moaned each time he slammed into me. He used the hand still grasping my hip to pull me into him and as he came, I did as well. My entire body tightened, and it felt as if I were on fire. I moaned loudly and dropped the dildo from my mouth. Though the bliss was short lived as soon as I realized what I had done.

My Master pulled out of me and pulled me back so that I was sitting on my bottom. He sat in front of me on the bed and took my chin into his hand, so that I could not look away. "What did you do wrong?" There was anger in his voice, and I was heartbroken that I had disobeyed him. I began to sob.

"I came without permission, Master. And I let the dildo drop from my mouth before you told me it was okay. I am so sorry, Master, I didn't mean to. I couldn't help it."

"Hush. I know you did not disobey me on purpose, pet, but you must still be punished. You will learn to control your orgasms."

"Yes, Master."

"Put the dildo back in your mouth and get back on all fours, so that your head is still being pulled up by the rope."

"Yes, Master." I did as I was ordered to and waited patiently for his punishment. I could hear him ruffling through the duffle bag. It took only a moment, before he returned. He stood next to the bed. I tried to look out of the corner of my eye, but saw nothing. I felt something smooth and hard rub against my ass. It stopped. I heard a gush of air and CRACK, on my left cheek. I almost fell forward, but the rope in my hair pulled me back. I was taken by surprise, and I didn't quite know what to think. My stifled screams were nothing compared to the stinging on my ass.

"There will be 9 more," he warned me, and I tried to prepare myself for the rest. He struck the paddle against me again, this time on the right. It was a struggle to keep myself up. I thought I might start pulling my hair out. He rubbed the paddle against me again, and I relaxed a bit. And then suddenly, there were three more cracks. Sweat was dripping down the sides of my face. I bit into the dildo, mostly to keep it held there. I so badly wanted to drop it and scream madly.

But something was beginning to happen. My body quivered, and with the next two cracks of the paddle, I found myself enjoying it. My suppressed screams turned into moans. The last three cracks were softer than the previous ones, but because of my already tender ass, they were more intense. There was a tingle in my abdomen, and I almost wished it wasn't over.

He rubbed my ass with his hand before unbraiding my hair and removing the rope. He took the dildo from my mouth, and I collapsed on the bed. He laid next to me and pulled me into his body. I was exasperated and blissful. "Tell me what you are thinking, pet."

"Master, it is strange, but I began to enjoy that. It was painful, yes, but that pain . . . well, it felt good. Does that make any sense?"

He laughed, "yes it makes sense. I had a feeling you would appreciate the fine line between pleasure and pain, but I needed to test it out. I wasn't expecting the opportunity this quickly."

"I am sorry, Master."

"Stop with the apologies. It was bound to happen. You are such a good slave and your desire to please me is apparent. I was happy to have the chance to test out my theory. Though it looks as if we will no longer be able to use anything physical as a punishment." He smiled at me.

I giggled, "I suppose not, Master." I closed my eyes and rested my head on his chest. "I am still stunned by all of this. About how this all happened so quickly."

"I know, pet. But you were born for this. I could see it in you the first time I saw you. And after the first night we spoke it was completely confirmed. I knew what you needed . . . And I needed you. Still do."

"Thank you, Master, for everything."

"You are welcome, pet." He gently rolled me off of his chest and stood up. I looked up at him. "Rest a little, while I take a shower. When I come out, you will take one as well."

"Yes, Master."

********** Monday night rolled around more quickly than I was prepared for. I sat in my car outside of the bar, unsure if I really wanted to go inside. I finally mustered up the nerve and stepped out my car. I stood at the door for a moment before opening it and walking in. Thomas looked at me and smiled, and began to make my drink. I started to walk towards my stool, but Thomas walked out from behind the bar with my drink and approached a booth, where I saw Brian sitting. Brian stared at me, smiling, but I hesitated. Could I really do this? Slowly, I walked toward him, gave a weak smile, and sat down.

"You seem nervous, Grace. I don't bite." Brian was completely collected. I adored him and hated him for that all at the same time.

"I'm okay, thank you. This is just . . . well, new . . . different." My voice felt shaky. Here I was sitting across from the man I had fantasized about all week. I spent every night imagining how he would take me right there in the middle of the bar, how he would use my body for his pleasure. I found myself at work, thinking of his features. How his thick eyelashes only deepened the effect of his eyes. The way he slightly tilted his head when he talked. And his smile, he just barely bit his lip when he smiled. I was slipping in my work, something I have never done. And people were beginning to notice. It was embarrassing now to have to look him in the eye.

"What can I do to make this more comfortable for you?"

I smiled. His concern for me was genuine. How strange that was. "I don't know. I just need to get used to this and warm up a bit is all."

"Why don't you tell me something about yourself?"

"What would you like to know?"

"Where do you work? What do you do for fun? What's your favorite movie? Anything you feel comfortable telling me."

I took a deep breathe and went on to explain my work, how I lived for my work, and how coming here was all I ever did for "fun". I had no family. My parents passed several years ago. I have no siblings. And we were never close with the extended family. My favorite movie was The Manchurian Candidate. I loved anything that helped me get inside someone's head. I told him about high school. The few good friends that I had there and how we lost touch. I told him about college, and how I studied too hard to do any of the typical "crazy" things people tend to do in college. And that sometimes I regretted that. I told him everything. I couldn't stop. It felt so good to express myself to another human being. It made me feel alive, like I was more than just an existence. And through all of it, he listened, intently, as if nothing else in the world mattered but me.

I paused and looked down at my watch, "My God, I can't believe how long I've been talking." More than a twenty minutes had passed with me just babbling on.

"I've enjoyed listening to you. I am fascinated by you." The look on my face was one of confusion, and he responded quickly, "You are unique. You don't think you are, but you're wrong. There is so much deep inside of you that you are ready to let out. You just need a little coaxing. You need to let go a little bit."

"Much easier said than done," I smirked. He smiled and nodded in agreement. "I have told you all about me, practically my entire life story. And all I know of you is your name."

"Well, let's see. I'm a tax attorney. That's really quite boring, so we will leave it there. I enjoy fine dining and premium wines, but a good beer at a place like this suits me just fine as well. My father died when I was a kid. My mom raised my younger sister and I by herself. I am very protective of my little sister, and she hates me for it." He continued talking nearly as long as I did. And just as he was so in tuned to my words, I could not tear myself away from his. With each syllable I wanted him more.

That night we grew to know each other and became friends. And each week following became more intense. What started as conversation over a few drinks became matches in pool and darts and various other bar games. Those led to an occasional congratulatory hug, and eventually a kiss. We didn't even exchange numbers. We trusted that we'd see each other each Monday night, and we always did. Each week I waited every day in anticipation for Monday night. I stopped drowning myself in my work. I still enjoyed it, but I no longer lived for it. I was comfortable with him, more comfortable than I had ever been with anyone. It was a feeling that dug into the very core of my being.

Gradually and unwittingly, I began to turn over little things to Brian. One week he requested that I wear my hair pulled back at our next meeting. And I did. He told me I would look great in a light purple nail polish, so I went out and bought a light purple nail polish, and wore it the following Monday. We did this nearly every week, each time something new. I reveled in it, knowing these simple acts pleased him. It was a peculiar feeling. Almost as if I was more myself when doing for him, than I had ever been before.

On the seventh Monday, things escalated much more quickly. We sat at our usual booth, me with my vodka martini, him with his beer. My hair was pulled back at the base of my neck, I wore the same red tank top with the white shrug I had worn the first night we met, I had no make-up on, and I wore a skirt in place of my usual jeans . . . all at his request. He sat across from me and took my hand. "Grace, I want to talk to you about something."

"What is it Brian?"

"I want to know what you know about the lifestyle of Dominance and submission."

The question did not catch me completely off guard. It was something I always fantasized a little about, and I even read some things online. But honestly, I did not really know much at all. "I know very little. It's something that has intrigued me in the past, but I thought I was weird for even thinking about it."

"What have you thought about with it?"

"You know . . . ." I trailed off, not quite sure what to say. We had never talked about anything sexual before.

"No, I don't know. That is why I am asking. Please be candid with me Grace. Don't worry about sounding dirty. I want to know what's been in your mind and how it relates to Dominance and submission."

It was another deep breath moment. I never shared these things with anyone before. "I've thought of being tied up during sex. I've thought a little about being spanked. That's pretty much it. But I've never tried anything like that."

"Good, it's a start. Grace, I want you to know that Dominance and submission is so much more than what you have imagined, and the sex is really the downplay of it all."

"I don't understand."

"Grace, you are a submissive." I tugged my hand away slightly. I didn't know what to say to him. I was frightened, but at the same time I felt myself growing moist. "Why did you wear you hair that way, or wear that outfit, or come to see me tonight without make-up for the first time?"

"I . . . I wanted to do these things. You asked me to. I knew it would make you happy and that made me happy."

"You just described a submissive, Grace. You handed that control over to me. I began making decisions for you. And that felt good, right? But not just because it pleased me. There's more, isn't there?"

"Yes."

"Tell me."

"It felt good to not have to decide."

"That's exactly it, my dear. I would like to take this further. I want to show you everything that you can be. I want to show you how fulfilled you will be as my submissive."

I was silent for a long time. My heart was pounding and there were quivers in my stomach.

"Grace, I will not pressure you. This ultimately has to be your decision. But I know deep down you know this is what you need. Be honest with yourself. You are not weird for having these feelings. They are a part of you. Don't deny them."

"I want to say I'm surprised by all of this, but I'm not. I'd be lying if I told you that I didn't want this. I'm just . . . I don't know, just not sure. I don't even fully understand what you are talking about. I have always thought about this in terms of sex and I honestly didn't believe that all of the things I've been doing for you were a part of this. It's rather difficult to grasp all at once. I knew something was changing. I knew things were progressing. And I suppose, somewhere I knew this was where it was all heading. But I never allowed myself to truly believe that."

"Tell me what you want Grace."

Another pause before softly uttering, "I want you."

"Then from now on, you will refer to me as Master. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good girl." Those words, spoken to me for the first time since I was a child, sent a chill through my body. "I think this has taken enough of a toll on you for one evening. But there are few things you are going to do for me for next week. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master." I couldn't believe what I was saying, but it all felt so right.

"Before you leave tonight, you will go over and tell Thomas that next week instead of your usual drink, you will have a vodka and tonic." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a business card and handed it to me. "Some time during the week you will stop at this store. There is an outfit picked out for you, already paid for. You will wear that next week. You will wear your hair the way it is tonight and you may wear light make-up if you like. You will also be completely clean shaven. Do you understand?"

I went over the instructions in my mind several times before answering. I wanted to make sure I had everything down. "Yes, Master."

"Good girl. You may go now and don't forget to stop and talk to Thomas." He took my hand, pulled me close to him, and whispered, "Grace, one more thing, when you get in your car tonight, before you pull off, you will make yourself come. It shouldn't be hard. I know you must be dripping by now."

"Yes, Master." Unsteadily, I stood up and walked slowly to the bar. I told Thomas of my new drink and he nodded, completely unsurprised by it.

It felt as if it took a lifetime to reach my car. I was parked in a fairly secluded area, and it was dark. I inhaled deeply and let it out slowly, before lifting my skirt to my knees and sliding my hand up and inside my panties. Brian had been right, I was soaking wet. I started to rub my clit with one finger and felt my orgasm building quickly. It wasn't going to take much. I continued to rub, faster now, in circular motions. I pressed harder on my clit and began twitching. I had to force my mouth closed for fear of moaning too loudly. When I was finished, I just sat there for a moment, savoring the feeling.

**********

I heard the shower turn off, and I waited for my Master to come out. He walked up next to the bed, a towel wrapped around his waist and told me to go take my shower. I turned the water on as hot as I could stand it and relished in the steam for a few minutes before washing my hair and body. I was consumed with ideas of what he had planned next.

I dried my hair and stepped back into the room. Master had a short black dress, a pair of stockings, and modest heals laid out on the bed. Without the need for direction, I put on the outfit he chose for me. All the while, his eyes never left my body. When I was finished, he handed me a small black pocketbook. I could feel something inside, and instinctively, I went to look inside, but he took my hand and stopped me, "I did not say to look."

I was confused, but obeyed, "Yes, Master."

"Are you ready, pet?"

"Yes, Master."

"Then we will go." I followed out the door, the curiosity of what was inside the bag nagging at me. I loved the way my Master always kept me guessing.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Deliverance Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 45 milliseconds